Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me (87853 Views)

Why Do Ladies Suddenly Loose Virginity To Another Guy So Quickly? / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by yellowpepper: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Love is beautiful to feel. It’s okay to meet him and express your feelings to him, that’s what #ATokenOfLove does to an individual
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by UTAN28(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Be very careful
Niggas like this be fvck boys
The liking will deteriorate if u so allow ya puZzy to him like the love is damn hot on the first site

Use ya head

2 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by OlawaleBammie: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Boxer007:

u lie sir. all mans come to nairaland to chase women, u included, me included, so please please please, bro quit lying sir.
all am sayin is be carefull or else u may carry the wrong person & end up wit priccck in yor mouth. PREACH!
smiley

U lied, i didn't come to nairaland to chase woman, i only came to nairaland to seek solace wen i was battling with depression then.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by BlackSheep10: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
I will advice you to just be yourself. That is the best you can do for yourself and him. You dont need to put on an act, you just need your discretion to handle him.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by IYANGBALI: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

The narrow way go don turn to third mainland bridge. grin grin
yes o. That’s why she is desperate to hook the guy by all means, before the place turns to Red Sea
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Olayetan(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Tell him you love him and you would cherish a relationship with him. Heaven will not fall!

And make sure you have a job and probably a virgin.

That job is the real deal, virgin or no virgin can be overlooked
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Monday60655(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
No 1; You have not met the said guy in person, and your head is falling off for him.
No 2; You're already doing what you're are trying to avoid.
No 3; You don't know if the said guy already have another account and is following your thread.

No 4; Show the picture of the guy in question.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Tribers: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
ogun owo is real
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Yungmil: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

He wants something serious. By the way, I'm a decent lady. I will not allow him have sex with me at least until he has paid my brideprice and that's if it works.
You just wrote one of the biggest lie in relationship history.

Many have said this but when it gets hot, they become the ones demanding for it

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by franchasng: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Tell him you love him and you would cherish a relationship with him. Heaven will not fall!

And make sure you have a job and probably a virgin.
grin grin
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by hstar: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Let me give you 4 things you should avoid doing.

1, Don't ask for money
2, Don't ask for money
3, Don't ask for money
4. Don't ask for money

Things you should do.
1, Be yourself.
2, Infact, don't restrain yourself but explain to him that you are a real person but that some guys take you for granted the moment they notice that you don't pretend. Tell him any time you notice him taking you for granted you would walk away.
3, Encourage him to be himself, tell him you are not expecting a saint but a normal human being.
4, Ask him his standards and let him know your standards.

5, Finally, never ask him for money, because that is where you people miss it all the time. This insatiable uncontrollable greed anytime you see a handsome guy doing well for himself.
6,Las Las, you will be alright. No be exam na date. Go with an open mind. It may or may not work, it is not the end of the world. I wish you the best of luck! Go enjoy yourself.
Too much more info

Respect
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Oracleforce: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,
Please I recently created this account to avoid people knowing me as I am an active member.

Now I met a handsome young man through a professional group chat. One time I posted a message on the group, he went to check my dp and sent me a message afterwards. He is in his 30s and I'm in my 20s He asked me if I was married, I said no. I asked the same question he said no, and then he started to show so much interest in me. He went straight to the point about wanting something serious and wanting to know me better. We chatted for some days exchanged pictures and then I proposed we meet in person. Like joke, in less than a week of chatting the guy is coming to my city to see me.

I'm now beginning to realise that maybe this guy is not joking. Because of how serious he is, I am beginning to like him. I didn't read any meaning to our conversations when it initially started but now, it is like I'm falling head over heels for him. I'm trying to restrain not to show him that I like him too much so that he will not come and take me for granted. I am not being difficult but I'm just being cautious. But the problem now is that it is getting harder and harder to restrain myself by the day. Please I need advise on how not to show this guy that I like him too much.

PS: Please nobody should insult me. Just advice me. Thanks.

Allow him to quickly eat your ponmo and the rest will be history....

It shall always end in tears
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Otiv: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
My sister, it doesn't matter whether you're a Virgin or not but my humble advice, do not sleep with the guy. The moment you start, your judgement will be beclouded . Sex is never a proof of love. Wait.. wait till he marries you. It pays to wait. You may not take this but I am telling you what most people won't. It is well with you and God will guide you if you allow Him
MeghaneMorgane:

Well ... He will find out if it works out

4 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Otiv:
My sister, it doesn't matter whether you're a Virgin or not but my humble advice, do not sleep with the guy. The moment you start, your judgement will be beclouded . Sex is never a proof of love. Wait.. wait till he marries you. It pays to wait. You may not take this but I am telling you what most people won't. It is well with you and God will guide you if you allow Him

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate. I plan to wait by God's grace. Thanks for your prayers.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Oracleforce:

Allow him to quickly eat your ponmo and the rest will be history....

It shall always end in tears

Back to sender
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Amtasiu(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Imagine your statement man. If she's was your sister is that what you will say to her.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by koskilala: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Someone who truly loves who won't take showing your affections for granted, so express yourself with #ATokenOfLove, and I believe it will be reciprocated.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
allcomage:

If I were you,I would feel normal because all that glitters is not gold.This a total stranger you had not known.You must give the relationship a full year of constant understudying of each other. He might be a saint or deadly guy who will not give you the chance to discover him. Matured and understanding men don't fall easily for beauty. Be careful the days are mostly evil.

Thanks, noted.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by franchasng: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

He wants something serious. By the way, I'm a decent lady. I will not allow him have sex with me at least until he has paid my brideprice and that's if it works.
grin grin
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
mitchelle16:

Should I tell u, e be like say u don forget watin happen for abule, anyway men no say most girls no dey use ear hear marriage or something serious my dear take things slowly u guys are too fast abeg but let me just believe this date is just to Meet each other in person no wahala but their some genuine men out there but still most of them are not they just want to chop and Clean mouth, but first question u should ask your self is why u of all the girls he do meet and see everyday both online and off why u be careful dear that's all I have to tell you

Thanks. Noted
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Jimmy231: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

I'm not whoring. I was minding my business doing my job as an engineer. I'm a decent lady.
las las it will still end in tears
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by hstar: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Esales:

My dear you don't owe anybody any explanation, virgin or not, only your partner has the right to know. Let everyone else speculate. I don't doubt that you're a responsible woman, all the best.

Don't forget, you don't have to prove anything to anyone smiley

Let me add this, don't go to social media for relationship advice like this anymore, too many children and bitter women out there.

For your question, if you like him, you should flash him green light but don't let him know how much.

Don't send too many pictures, don't send nudes instead video call with him. If he calls 4 times, call once. If he proposes to you, increase the call ratio to 3 to 1 or 2 to 1. wink

Let him spend his time and money on you, be very reasonable in your demands. Make him do more things that take his time than things that cost money but he must spend. Always show appreciation when he does. Sometimes give unexpected gifts to motivate him to do more.

For sex, use your head wink
Mind blowing advice

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by letitrainnow(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Long story.

Don't bother, we know already.

Enjoy.
Hahahaha, lwkm
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by OlawaleBammie: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Boxer007:

yeaa..we belif u. so u come to battle with depression on romance section so u can find pu555y, ,,coreect?
Listen bro, if u like, hear, if u like, dont hear..its a free world.
if u take the wrong person home (male pretending to be female)), trust me sir, u will wake up tomorrow wth dik near yor mouth. Nuff males pretending to be females like Zzor plenty. Preach!
undecided

I give up on u bro grin

If u like beliv or not, cant remove a strand of hair from my chin.

Check my post from the beginin to the end if u have the tym, if u check it and find where i was approaching a lady for a romantic adventure den i owe u 10k
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
damosky12:

Hello. You sound like a very serious lady already. Any serious guy will find you attractive (really).

What you should do is: DON'T PRETEND. At the same time, don't make your observations/feelings too obvious.

Smile and laugh when appropriate. And keep a blank face when appropriate. Don't make it look like you don't like Him. Also, don't let him feel you are drooling over him.

I'd like to know the outcome of this later on.

Congrats in advance!

Thanks. I really appreciate. I'll update you personally about the outcome.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by hollah123: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

lol
so for Ur mind u think u are still d owner of your emotions at this stage?
madam once a lady has fallen in love,she doesn't know what she's doing again.
I won't b surprised if u straff on d first day
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jimmy231:
las las it will still end in tears

Back to sender
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by franchasng: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Let me give you 4 things you should avoid doing.

1, Don't ask for money
2, Don't ask for money
3, Don't ask for money
4. Don't ask for money

Things you should do.
1, Be yourself.
2, Infact, don't restrain yourself but explain to him that you are a real person but that some guys take you for granted the moment they notice that you don't pretend. Tell him any time you notice him taking you for granted you would walk away.
3, Encourage him to be himself, tell him you are not expecting a saint but a normal human being.
4, Ask him his standards and let him know your standards.

5, Finally, never ask him for money, because that is where you people miss it all the time. This insatiable uncontrollable greed anytime you see a handsome guy doing well for himself.
6,Las Las, you will be alright. No be exam na date. Go with an open mind. It may or may not work, it is not the end of the world. I wish you the best of luck! Go enjoy yourself.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
hstar:

Why please?

Because it is not a straight forward answer. grin Which shows vividly the woman in her.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Thazard(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Zzor
Fati2001
Saphire
Onyi22
Chi59
It can not be bukatyne
Prettyprincess
It can not be fatymore
I dont tink its Bola ibadan grin
Talotunku oooo

cheesy
CID
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Poorboy:
let me advice you as a sister.

1. Before you like or get serious with a guy make sure he has a salary job.

2 make sure the job he is doing can sustain a family

3 be of the know that the job is permanent

You talk about handsome, that doesn't put food on the table.

As he is coming don't spend a dime on him
or less you will mistake a Playboy as a lover.

Valentine is coming if he doesn't buy you a gift don't buy him anything, If he buys buy him a gift that is less expensive than his own.

Allow him to call often than you call.

Lastly control your emotions, always remember love is a game and love is conditional. Good luck

Thanks I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / Hot ‘lovers’ Turn Cars Into Sex Spots In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.