Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me (87826 Views)

Why Do Ladies Suddenly Loose Virginity To Another Guy So Quickly? / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Lordbinsmar: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
IYANGBALI:
if you know you know
You be the Chairman of The Wise Men Association of Nigeria grin grin
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by shadeyinka(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,
Please I recently created this account to avoid people knowing me as I am an active member.

Now I met a handsome young man through a professional group chat. One time I posted a message on the group, he went to check my dp and sent me a message afterwards. He is in his 30s and I'm in my 20s He asked me if I was married, I said no. I asked the same question he said no, and then he started to show so much interest in me. He went straight to the point about wanting something serious and wanting to know me better. We chatted for some days exchanged pictures and then I proposed we meet in person. Like joke, in less than a week of chatting the guy is coming to my city to see me.

I'm now beginning to realise that maybe this guy is not joking. Because of how serious he is, I am beginning to like him. I didn't read any meaning to our conversations when it initially started but now, it is like I'm falling head over heels for him. I'm trying to restrain not to show him that I like him too much so that he will not come and take me for granted. I am not being difficult but I'm just being cautious. But the problem now is that it is getting harder and harder to restrain myself by the day. Please I need advise on how not to show this guy that I like him too much.

PS: Please nobody should insult me. Just advice me. Thanks.
You need to think with your brain and not let your heart lead you astray.
1. What do you really want?
A fiance or a boyfriend!
2. If you want a boyfriend, you've already got him except you are not good looking or neat
BUT
If you want a fiance, tell him to define his objective as you are not interested in a relationship with no objective.

Save yourself some years tears: use your brain!

3 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by IYANGBALI: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

You be the Chairman of The Wise Men Association of Nigeria grin grin
na you be our secretary nau
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Sammymyte(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Baby girl...just pray about it and believe something good comes out from this.....

Na from play dance dey start.

2 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Epher: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=MeghaneMorgane post=98998847]Hi,
Please I recently created this account to avoid people knowing me as I am an active member.

Now I met a handsome young man through a professional group chat. One time I posted a message on the group, he went to check my dp and sent me a message afterwards. He is in his 30s and I'm in my 20s He asked me if I was married, I said no. I asked the same question he said no, and then he started to show so much interest in me. He went straight to the point about wanting something serious and wanting to know me better. We chatted for some days exchanged pictures and then I proposed we meet in person. Like joke, in less than a week of chatting the guy is coming to my city to see me.

I'm now beginning to realise that maybe this guy is not joking. Because of how serious he is, I am beginning to like him. I didn't read any meaning to our conversations when it initially started but now, it is like I'm falling head over heels for him. I'm trying to restrain not to show him that I like him too much so that he will not come and take me for granted. I am not being difficult but I'm just being cautious. But the problem now is that it is getting harder and harder to restrain myself by the day. Please I need advise on how not to show this guy that I like him too much.

PS: Please nobody should insult me. Just advice me. ]

Thanks.[/don't know what it would cost you to show that you love him too, playing hard to get is the beginning of your marital problem cos you'll condition your mind to think that you're always to be chased. Love is risk, being alive is riskier, people are prospering and moving on with life you're here looking for a way to bottle your feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Lordbinsmar: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
IYANGBALI:
na you be our secretary nau
grin grin
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Liposure: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Oracleforce:

Allow him to quickly eat your ponmo and the rest will be history....

It shall always end in tears
pommo is now expensive

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by ariesbull: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,

You are confused ������
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Martinez39s(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Pretending to like him less is still pretending, whatever the reason. Just be honest. WHERE DID THAT BELIEF; THAT MEN TAKE WOMEN WHO SHOW THAT THEY LIKE THEM FOR GRANTED; EVEN COME FROM?

If he's the serious type, then don't waste his time by pretending. When he finds out that your body language doesn't match your statements, you will come across as petty and dishonest. Do what comes naturally and be open about how you feel. Not every type of coy behaviour that women engage in is attractive to all men, believe me.
@emboldened

MeghaneMorgane, just like all other women, regularly project her female nature on men, even without knowing it. She thinks if she likes him too much, he will take her for granted because it's what she, and all other women, do to guys that like them too much (nice guys). She thinks he is like that and she is trying to avoid the śhit she has fed other nice guys that have loved her too much.

Actually, men like women, especially the women they love, to love and like them very much. We men are simple. Unfortunately, what men (the ideal lovers) see as a mutually happy and romantic union is what females see as a game.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by certifiedvik(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hmmmm I wish I know you
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Zzor
Fati2001
Saphire
Onyi22
Chi59
It can not be bukatyne
Prettyprincess
It can not be fatymore
I dont tink its Bola ibadan grin
Talotunku oooo
Me I'm suspecting Zzor
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nicepoker(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

He will say he loves me first. Heaven will not fall if he says it. It is not me that will say it first. I have a job.
Are you a virgin? Very important
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Mertedesigns: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Where is he going to sleep during his short stay?
MeghaneMorgane:

Thanks for the advice. I have already planned places we can go and have fun and see around my city. But I need to do things that will not allow the guy know that I like him too much.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by ifeoluwapo25977: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
:The narrow path don turn Red Sea. She dey find the unfortunate guy wey go Bang. if you know you know
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mertedesigns:
Where is he going to sleep during his short stay?

He will come in the morning and go in the evening. Our cities is about 4 hours distance.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Liposure: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate. I plan to wait by God's grace. Thanks for your prayers.
quench your feelings. Do as if you are going on a blind date.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by ThatFairGuy1: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Everything blockheaded Nigeria Youths deliberate on is always man and woman (relationship, sex, clubbing)

Block heads

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by chiiraq802(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
wink

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
JayCynic:
All these feminists that claim "I'm a strong and independent woman, who needs no man" Just one dude appearing to be serious, you're already falling heels over head, or head over heels whatever. And your so-called falling has nothing to do with him or his personality, it's just the fact that he seemingly wants to get married.

Just say it's marriage you want and it's your desire to get married, not the man thats giving you unhinged feelings, stop deceiving yourself.

I honestly pray it ends it in tears for you and the dumb fool.

Back to sender
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Canberra55: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Somebody's showing you that he loves you and you are here needing tutorials on how to NOT show him that you love him in return. Nawa for this life oo.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by when2(f): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
homealone00:
I don't believe you are a decent lady, you a just a bitch with a fish rotten kpekus cheesy

Chai! Bitter souls everywhere!

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
VillageHead:
One thing I like about your post is that you were sincere about the whole thing.

My advice is this:
Control your emotions, don't over react - you don't know him yet.

He might be an handsome guy on pictures wait till you see him physically.

Handsomeness doesn't really matter but his character.

If he has bad character, he would definitely want to cover it up this first time. But there's a way to unravel what ever he wants to cover: watch the way he talks to waiters when you visit any eatry, watch how he talks to bus conductors and people below his class.

Talk to him about God and see if he believes in Him.
Thanks. I appreciate
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by hexenbiest: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
It's the season of love, and what better way to share #ATokenOfLove than meeting him in person and expressing these pent up emotions.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by litaninja(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
How a Nigerian fish brain girl thinks....I like him but I don't want him to know I like him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Offpoint1: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,

Just download these songs by Enya

*Only Time
*Last time by the moonlight
*Once you had gold

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Martinez39s(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Canberra55:
Somebody's showing you that he loves you and you are here needing tutorials on how to NOT show him that you love him in return. Nawa for this life oo.
That's you don't take women seriously. Unfortunately, what men (the ideal lovers) see as a mutually happy and romantic union is what females see as a game. It's only op that knows what she means by "I love him and I am falling for him."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by fof1: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Tell him you love him and you would cherish a relationship with him. Heaven will not fall!

And make sure you have a job and probably a virgin.

I BEG O...BEFORE SHE NO BE VIRGIN? PERSON WEY GET VAGIN IS A VIRGINUS...PLS LET HER BE.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Kizazz(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,

Good dick
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Martinez39s(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nicepoker:
Are you a virgin? Very important
Obviously, she is not. While she rendezvous with her supposed heartthrob and work out a marriage plan, she will still accommodate diçk(s) from another man (or men) by the side. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
richieray:
Life is fleeting, enjoy the moment that comes with it before they turn memories,flow with the rythym and while at it use your head..Show him all the love he deserves if he's serious.
This might just be the start of something lifelong,again,use your head, forever is too long to regret anything.

Thanks for the advice.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by damosky12(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Thanks. I really appreciate. I'll update you personally about the outcome.

I am honored! I'd be expecting.

You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lagoon0:

The future is female no go wan cast herself grin

I'm not any of those people mentioned. I'm not a feminist either. Though I advocate for equal opportunities for both male and female, but I don't believe a woman should be dragging shoulder with a man at home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.