Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Advice On What To Do With This Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On What To Do With This Money (5841 Views)

Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA / This Money For My Baby Mama Upkeep - Photos / If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Wilsonzinny(f): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Godhelpme443:

I'm extremely introverted that's the problem.
I'm an indoor person. I don't club. I don't go to school except during exam period or something extremely important. I don't go outings..i don't visit people except i call you on the phone before hand. I have tried to go out and have fun by hanging out doing stuffs but i always find myself going back home to lock myself indoors
I understand perfectly but u can try to drift away from dose ur dont cos i believe they wer as a result of wat u used to do...try to engage in communication wit ppl, make new frnd from platforms its a lot easier these days n try goin out to sitouts or events, trust me u simply need a distraction nw...tall to new ppl n get new circle it wil help u alot
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godhelpme443: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
I understand perfectly but u can try to drift away from dose ur dont cos i believe they wer as a result of wat u used to do...try to engage in communication wit ppl, make new frnd from platforms its a lot easier these days n try goin out to sitouts or events, trust me u simply need a distraction nw...tall to new ppl n get new circle it wil help u alot
Believe me i have tried that bro. I'm very good with phones and internet related stuffs.
Tried tinder,badoo,in message and several dating apps.
It was all about hookup and I wasn't ready to pay 15k for that and stuffs. I have a lot of female friends but I easily get irritated when they are around because of my regular mood swings and sometimes it cause problems between us.

Thank you for your advice brother I'll keep trying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by kamat01: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Abeg bro make you bless your boi make I front small please �� thank you
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Wilsonzinny(f): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Godhelpme443:

Believe me i have tried that bro. I'm very good with phones and internet related stuffs.
It was all about hookup and I wasn't ready to pay 15k for that and stuffs. I have a lot of female friends but I easily get irritated when they are around because of my regular mood swings and sometimes it cause problems between us.

try harder nt just girls even guys n hobbies...it doesnt heal easily n leavin here is nt an option for me cos its u who needs to heal nt d environment...games n havin niggas or frnds over cn drift ur mind off thinkin too...am a girl oh
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Limassol(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Godhelpme443:

I'm making attempts to but i don't know the right way to go about this.
I don't want to fall into the hands of scammers.
I already applied for an international passport but I don't know the next step to take after that. I'm very mindful of scammers parading as traveling agents cos in my year two i lost some money while trying to leave for UAE.
And it was my fried who defrauded me with working visa and all that. Almost 400k.
Everything is confusing. I can get 10 million in cash if i,can liquidate everything i have but i don't even know what and what to do about the relocation plans.

Start by reading more and enquiring more; there are lots of information right here on Nairaland travel section and other great websites on the internet. You will meet lots of guys there, some exactly in your situation and you can connect with them. You can do it, you know, just requires effort and determination.

However,i strongly suggest you do everything yourself as there are lots of scammers out there waiting to devour you.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Wilsonzinny(f): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
try harder nt just girls even guys n hobbies...it doesnt heal easily n leavin here is nt an option for me cos its u who needs to heal nt d environment...games n havin niggas or frnds over cn drift ur mind off thinkin too...am a girl oh
You can stil help by investin in this skincare and hair business i want to start...who knws help can cum from anywhere
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by tyup(m): 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Well Godhelpme443 if God loves you like he cares for you, You'd have to loose all the money and start with ur sweat to build whatever good future he has for you or ur saving grace would be returning those funds back to who you took it from if by anyway you've multiplied it.

Just like a Brother was telling me today, that if you fraud someone of he's hard earned sweat, the person is already cursed from God without the defrauded even saying a word. tho I understand ur plight and I cannot condemn you at all
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godswealth2021: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Godhelpme443:
Nairalanders I'm a popular member on this platform. So i had to create a new account to seek for this advice because I'm not happy with what i did to raise this money.

Please nairalanders. I made some money through Gee but i have never been a fan of fraud all my life. I went into that line of trade because of poverty. I came to university without a place to live was staying with my aunt but couldn't cope because it was a bit far away from school.
I had to join a friend who asked me to but after a while he asked me to leave which got me stranded and was homeless was 1 week before i left for village and stayed there and started G through a whatsapp group one of my friend added me.
I was doing konkiri to raise money for subs and feeding while bombing at the same time.

Out of 20 courses i did in my year one first and second semester I was only able to pass 5 and had 15 carryovers.
I was able to pick some money like $500 then and paid for a face me i face you room and bought one small bed and one or two stuffs and moved back to school but i was still living from hand to mouth.

Year two had almost 12 carry overs because i couldn't concentrate on my school stuffs but picked some money then and i was able to buy a Keke and placed myself on 10k weekly salary while getting serious with my school stuffs and still doing Gee.

Along the line going to my year 3 i picked some bulk money of up to 7 million naira but was only able to see 3 million because pickers ripped me off the rest with different stories.

I was able to relocate my parents and clear 40 percent of my school problems.
Now I'm in my final year and within December to February now i was able to pick almost 10 million naira in cash. I was able to get the complete money because i got all the money through bitcoin and didn't have to use the picker Route.
I was able to clear my school stuffs and carry overs 90 percent and have less than 4 carry overs to write now which I'd do in my final year second semester. I was able to clear and sort all my school issues with money and already paid for my project writing and everything. I should be the one doing all these myself and writing all my exams without a problem but lack of finances made me completely useless and couldn't keep up with school stuffs.

Now the problem i have is that i have up to 5 million plus on my binance. I have 2 million on MBA which i already considered gone because i know maxwell won't refund anything, i also have 2 million in Addy fx which I'm still receiving 300k monthly for 6 months starting last two months.
I have up to 300k on my piggyvest.
I invested in these ponzi/ investment scheme because i need a regular monthly income to always clear some bills whenever it comes..
I already made up my mind to stop yahoo. I have never been a fan of fraud, even my parents won't believe i made my money through fraud.

I have always been overly ambitious on money issues but they won't believe i opt in for fraud.
I won't mind any insults. I curse myself all nights before I sleep sometimes. Now i can't sleep at night without alcohol and drugs because i always feel guilty over the old women and men i defrauded.
It's killing me but alcohol and drugs always have a way of cheering me up.

I don't know what investment to do. I don't want to ever go back to fraud. I'm afraid Addy might stop paying anytime soon and I'd be completely lost in the world without knowing what to invest on with Millions i made.

I have tried to learn forex but it was too complicated because I was learning from an online class so i had to stop.
I know I'm a thief. I know that. I need help on investment to start up. I'm completely void of knowledge on what to do. I deleted all yahoo images and applications from my phone and laptops. I'm already completely perfect with this trade that people even beg me to teach them work but i always lie to them i don't do that.

Nairalanders please i need your help. I need to clean myself completely and start up something and live a peaceful life without having to defraud anyone.
If you think this is a fake story i can send proof of my binance wallet,piggyvest and Addy current running investment.
The last Germany woman who paid me this bulk is still wanting to send another 1000 euros for my flight back home but i told her two days ago that I'm a scammer that I'm not real. She don't believe and she was crying that I'm lying to her because we already had a video call.

Please i need help on investment to start. I don't like this life of scam
if u don't mind,I have a small fish farm am managing n I have a business plan of 2 million Naira for expansion sake.

Actually planning of getting loan from banks but if u don't mind u can invest and we will run on percentage.

if in doubt we can meet n discuss

incase u need the business plan for the proposed loan and also evidence of farm,I can send u all so u can see for yourself it's far from scam
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by youngking22(m): 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
This life no balance, see me dey find balance for school fees, person no know wetin him go use money do chai. Op tommorow is Valentine's day try visit an orphanage home buy gifts for them e no go profit you financially oooo. but, the happiness and smiles on the faces of those children will give you greater joy. Na survive you just won survive.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Damnn niggar ! angry ..... issoright sad . i will teach you sport trading.
hungry thief.... you want to scam him abi? redpiller thief

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Bloomeverywhere: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:
Nairalanders I'm a popular member on this platform. So i had to create a new account to seek for this advice because I'm not happy with what i did to raise this money.

Please nairalanders. I made some money through Gee but i have never been a fan of fraud all my life. I went into that line of trade because of poverty. I came to university without a place to live was staying with my aunt but couldn't cope because it was a bit far away from school.
I had to join a friend who asked me to but after a while he asked me to leave which got me stranded and was homeless was 1 week before i left for village and stayed there and started G through a whatsapp group one of my friend added me.
I was doing konkiri to raise money for subs and feeding while bombing at the same time.

Out of 20 courses i did in my year one first and second semester I was only able to pass 5 and had 15 carryovers.
I was able to pick some money like $500 then and paid for a face me i face you room and bought one small bed and one or two stuffs and moved back to school but i was still living from hand to mouth.

Year two had almost 12 carry overs because i couldn't concentrate on my school stuffs but picked some money then and i was able to buy a Keke and placed myself on 10k weekly salary while getting serious with my school stuffs and still doing Gee.

Along the line going to my year 3 i picked some bulk money of up to 7 million naira but was only able to see 3 million because pickers ripped me off the rest with different stories.

Now I'm in my final year and within December to February now i was able to pick almost 10 million naira in cash. I was able to get the complete money because i got all the money through bitcoin and didn't have to use the picker Route.
I was able to clear my school stuffs and carry overs 90 percent and have less than 4 carry overs to write now which I'd do in my final year second semester. I was able to clear and sort all my school issues with money and already paid for my project writing and everything. I should be the one doing all these myself and writing all my exams without a problem but lack of finances made me completely useless and couldn't keep up with school stuffs.

Now the problem i have is that i have up to 5 million plus on my binance. I have 2 million on MBA which i already considered gone because i know maxwell won't refund anything, i also have 2 million in Addy fx which I'm still receiving 300k monthly for 6 months starting last two months.
I invested in these ponzi/ investment scheme because i need a regular monthly income to always clear some bills whenever it comes..
I already made up my mind to stop yahoo. I have never been a fan of fraud, even my parents won't believe i made my money through fraud.

I have always been overly ambitious on money issues but they won't believe i opt in for fraud.
I won't mind any insults. I curse myself all nights before I sleep sometimes. Now i can't sleep at night without alcohol and drugs because i always feel guilty over the old women and men i defrauded.

I don't know what investment to do. I don't want to ever go back to fraud. I'm afraid Addy might stop paying anytime soon and I'd be completely lost in the world without knowing what to invest on with Millions i made.

I have tried to learn forex but it was too complicated because I was learning from an online class so i had to stop.
I know I'm a thief. I know that. I need help on investment to start up. I'm completely void of knowledge on what to do. I deleted all yahoo images and applications from my phone and laptops. I'm already completely perfect with this trade that people even beg me to teach them work but i always lie to them i don't do that.

Nairalanders please i need your help. I need to clean myself completely and start up something and live a peaceful life without having to defraud anyone.
If you think this is a fake story i can send proof of my binance wallet,piggyvest and Addy current running investment.
The last Germany woman who paid me this bulk is still wanting to send another 1000 euros for my flight back home but i told her two days ago that I'm a scammer that I'm not real. She don't believe and she was crying that I'm lying to her because we already had a video call.

Hello my dear friend, hope you are good?
Stop Feeling guilty. You've done terrible things for money, Yes ....but the most important thing is that you know it isn't good and are ready to turn a new leaf. From God's perspective every man stands already condemned. The Judge in a court is not more innocent than the criminal being judged in the court. what makes us Clean before God is that we are ready to acknowledge our life of sin and turn to live a life that accepts Jesus as King!

1. What is it about Life that pains or gets you angry the most? Find out and Write it down.
2. what can you do to help solve that problem? find out and Write it down.
3. who are some of the people already doing what you want to do? find out and follow them as your mentors.
4. Accept Jesus and Join a community of christians or Church.
5. Now, the world is all funneling towards Technology, Real estate and Agriculture.. Find out how to invest in these sector. you need to invest in tangible assets. I know where you can invest in Real estate and expect a good ROI. I always think for someone like you, Forex will work for you. I can teach you how to trade but it will take time and determination. Good luck friend. and stop smoking it's bad. Thanks......

2 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:18am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

I would love to help you besides it's valentine tomorrow but I'm scared i can be tracked With my bank details easily. Do you have a bitcoin wallet? I'll send you $10. That's about 4k you can sell that and use it tomorrow to chill.
Reply me here. I'll be login out of this handle soon

Lemme forward my Block chain wallet to you.. At all at all..... Valentine suppose do nah
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by SweetCunt97(f): 1:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

I'm an indoor person. I don't club. I don't go to school except during exam period or something extremely important. I don't go outings..i don't visit people except i call you on the phone before hand. I have tried to go out and have fun by hanging out doing stuffs but i always find myself going back home to lock myself indoors
Travel abroad. Go study there. Oya show me love today
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by OGWILLS123: 2:04am On Feb 14, 2021
BKsoul:
hungry thief.... you want to scam him abi? redpiller thief
Can see you are fighting so hard for my attention undecided .... well fight harder cause you are on a very long quee undecided
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Homeboiy: 2:30am On Feb 14, 2021
You never talk anything

Tell us the formats you used and the Applications

I don’t need money from you

All I need is formats simple

3 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Karleb(m): 3:43am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

I already applied for an international passport but I don't know the next step to take after that. I'm very mindful of scammers parading as traveling agents cos in my year two i lost some money while trying to leave for UAE.
And it was my fried who defrauded me with working visa and all that. Almost 400k.
Everything is confusing. I can get 10 million in cash if i,can liquidate everything i have but i don't even know what and what to do about the relocation plans.

Wetin I no go see on valentine day.

You scam yet you are scared of scammers. grin

This reminds me of a line in Cohbam ft Simi song, We Plenti.

From what I've read, aside from your fraudulent ways you refused to develop yourself.

Being an introvert is no excuse. You see money as a means to get all you want. But when it fails you realize how useless you are.

When that money finish you'll go back to fraud because that is what you are, a fraudster. No hard feelings here.

Just quit drugs because sooner or later, it'll kill you that is if it doesn't render you useless first.

"When they tell you say money no be everything you dey vex, you dey para..."

2 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:01am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:
I live in a two bedroom apartment in the city now. I have everything now i used to dream of. Two air conditioners in my rooms,couches,washing machine and everything. I have everything i need.i wanted to get a car but i changed my mind.
If i had gotten this money in a legal way I would have been the happiest man on earth because i know where i came from and how everything started.
I just can't think straight. I feel so wicked. Especially when i get messages from my victims who sometime write me on the Gmail hangouts account i was using then.
I feel like a killer
You stilll have a conscience which is good.Fraud is evil,don't let anybody tell you otherwise.You can find a good business to start like Phones and accessories.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by BigDick70inch(m): 6:25am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

Wow!!!!good to know we have good people around.......
But then.......why is your conscience pricking u that much
Did u jazzed your clients
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2021
Dear poster,i had to read thru all yu wrote and d comments b4 giving yu a counsel.(first i want yu 2 knw dat God loves you and does not want yu 2 end up in a life of mysery.most of us hav bin there and d grace of God brought us out,i got my hands into it many yrs ago for a period of a few months and had my 300 level sch fee paid thru bitcoin fraud),so i'm nt saying i was am holier than yu.FIRST,GO AND PUT YOUR MONEY IN A FIXED DEPOSIT/TRUST FUND 4 A YEAR THEN TAKE DIS STEPS.
FIND A BIBLE BELEIVING CHURCH where christ is preached and the salvation of souls is paramount and GIVE YOUR LIFE GENUINELY TO CHRIST by confessing ur sins and repenting of them,SECONDLY,buy a BIBLE(one that you would study at certain moments of the day everyday),THIRDLY JOIN A UNIT IN THE CHURCH and devote yur life to working for God while you get a reasonable job you can do while you serve God in humility.
Do this 4 a year,b4 d 1 yr term elapses for yu to get yur funds,enlightenment wud hav cum on how yu are to live a fulfilled life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Mathiasa(m): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2021
I will advise u invest in water factrory, that way u will be settled for life. If u want to know how, DM me.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by omoyeni37: 6:43am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

Please bro, help a sister, nothing is too small sir, at least to eat today sir. God bless you sir.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Investorlex(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Invest in GADGETS importation like apple products or Samsung,or electronics
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:16am On Feb 14, 2021
Bible says a living lion is better than a dead lion
Therefore there is hope. Distribution the money to the needy on nairaland grin
Unfortunately I don't have BITcoin wallet and no one to spoil me on this day. My account number is 0.0627.four.6.6.eight .four..the big strong reliable Bank kiss thanks in anticipation
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

Bible says a living lion is better than a dead lion
Therefore there is hope. Distribution the money to the needy on nairaland grin
Unfortunately I don't have BITcoin wallet and no one to spoil me on this day. My account number is 0.0627.four.6.6.eight .four..the big strong reliable Bank kiss thanks in anticipation
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Chike4all: 7:36am On Feb 14, 2021
Chairman, you don't have to blame yourself all through else you harm or kill yourself.
Out politicians do worse, Our pastors even worst & still calling the name of God, the whites have been scamming Africa since the world begun, you are just a street guy bro.
Just dust yourself & move on, invest the money wisely. Think of a business bro, try interior decorations & furniture, even chains of boutique so you can sell offline & online.
Invest first then sign out from Gee.
Don't forget to give your life to Christ, He has the peace you seek, not drugs & alcohol. you don't need any pastor to do this, else they would scam you more by telling u to give it to God.
You're a big boy & smart. Pls don't ever allow yourself to fall back to poverty, that place isn't good for you. Use that money wisely. You'll be made for life.

4 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by drmikeadams(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

Did u visit any babalawo at any time?
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Drella(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2021
drmikeadams:

Gbam!

Gee work wey people dey do now,you no fit cash better money likE OP without going spiritual!

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godhelpme443: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2021
drmikeadams:

Made attempts to 3 times when times were extremely soar.
But i always change my mind on my way and just branch a fast food.
I have traveled for two full days to my guy village and when i got there and we were about to go I changed my mind and we used the money to drink and chill i was supposed to use and pay for the stuffs we are going to buy and settle the man.
I have made an attempt 3 good times but always change my mind..so i have never been to a shrine or visited a babalawo house all my life
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godhelpme443: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2021
Drella:

Gbam!

Gee work wey people dey do now,you no fit cash better money likE OP without going spiritual!
I never went spiritual..i never did. Made attempts but never did.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godhelpme443: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Investorlex:
Invest in GADGETS importation like apple products or Samsung,or electronics
Thank you. I'll find someone who's in the line to ask for his advise
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by drmikeadams(m): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

Made attempts to 3 times when times were extremely soar.
But i always change my mind on my way and just branch a fast food.
I have traveled for two full days to my guy village and when i got there and we were about to go I changed my mind and we used the money to drink and chill i was supposed to use and pay for the stuffs we are going to buy and settle the man.
I have made an attempt 3 good times but always change my mind..so i have never been to a shrine or visited a babalawo house all my life

Oh ok...just find a business to invest in...and mingle..start by going to church and youth programs..
Driving on uber will kip u very busy and u meet people too.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Obakashdee(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

No real happiness will come if you don’t make up your mind to be happy first, investing this scam money in some legit thing won’t give you the happiness you think it will give you. Make conscious effort to be happy. Find something to do and then try grow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" / Ladies, Can You Accept This $150,000 Handbag From Your Guy? / She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.