Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Advice On What To Do With This Money - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On What To Do With This Money (5866 Views)

Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA / This Money For My Baby Mama Upkeep - Photos / If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Myzubby(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
something is telling me that this is true
BROTHER COME TO HE LORD JESUS CHRIST HE IS YOUR PEACE AND LOVER COULD IT BE THAT HE IS USING SUCH FEELING OF DEPRESSION TO DRAW YOU CLOSER TO HIMSELF I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL HAVE AN EVERLASTING PEACE. WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS SOUL
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Wilsonzinny(f): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
yetunsbay:
cum koor cum nii grin
As God may have it i wasnt referrin to u so u hav ur mouth n u free to use it anyhow.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Blessedchild24(m): 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:
Bought molly of 80k two days ago and been taking a pill daily to get through this and find happiness
But it's not helping because it gives me a serious migraine after the trips clears off.
I'm always moody these days and find fun in smoking ändern alcohol.
I'm gradually killing myself. I used to be very bright. Scam made me completely empty upstairs.
I want to start up something and wipe off fraud completely out of my life
U see all those people telling u about God, take it serious the are best. For me if God is not involved in your case any business u do may not work, may b not now but later in life. But I will advise you to build hostel around a popular higher institution for student
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by LyfeJennings(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:
Nairalanders I'm a popular member on this platform. So i had to create a new account to seek for this advice because I'm not happy with what i did to raise this money.

Please nairalanders. I made some money through Gee but i have never been a fan of fraud all my life. I went into that line of trade because of poverty. I came to university without a place to live was staying with my aunt but couldn't cope because it was a bit far away from school.
I had to join a friend who asked me to but after a while he asked me to leave which got me stranded and was homeless was 1 week before i left for village and stayed there and started G through a whatsapp group one of my friend added me.
I was doing konkiri to raise money for subs and feeding while bombing at the same time.

Out of 20 courses i did in my year one first and second semester I was only able to pass 5 and had 15 carryovers.
I was able to pick some money like $500 then and paid for a face me i face you room and bought one small bed and one or two stuffs and moved back to school but i was still living from hand to mouth.

Year two had almost 12 carry overs because i couldn't concentrate on my school stuffs but picked some money then and i was able to buy a Keke and placed myself on 10k weekly salary while getting serious with my school stuffs and still doing Gee.

Along the line going to my year 3 i picked some bulk money of up to 7 million naira but was only able to see 3 million because pickers ripped me off the rest with different stories.

I was able to relocate my parents and clear 40 percent of my school problems.
Now I'm in my final year and within December to February now i was able to pick almost 10 million naira in cash. I was able to get the complete money because i got all the money through bitcoin and didn't have to use the picker Route.
I was able to clear my school stuffs and carry overs 90 percent and have less than 4 carry overs to write now which I'd do in my final year second semester. I was able to clear and sort all my school issues with money and already paid for my project writing and everything. I should be the one doing all these myself and writing all my exams without a problem but lack of finances made me completely useless and couldn't keep up with school stuffs.

Now the problem i have is that i have up to 5 million plus on my binance. I have 2 million on MBA which i already considered gone because i know maxwell won't refund anything, i also have 2 million in Addy fx which I'm still receiving 300k monthly for 6 months starting last two months.
I have up to 300k on my piggyvest.
I invested in these ponzi/ investment scheme because i need a regular monthly income to always clear some bills whenever it comes..
I already made up my mind to stop yahoo. I have never been a fan of fraud, even my parents won't believe i made my money through fraud.

I have always been overly ambitious on money issues but they won't believe i opt in for fraud.
I won't mind any insults. I curse myself all nights before I sleep sometimes. Now i can't sleep at night without alcohol and drugs because i always feel guilty over the old women and men i defrauded.
It's killing me but alcohol and drugs always have a way of cheering me up.

I don't know what investment to do. I don't want to ever go back to fraud. I'm afraid Addy might stop paying anytime soon and I'd be completely lost in the world without knowing what to invest on with Millions i made.

I have tried to learn forex but it was too complicated because I was learning from an online class so i had to stop.
I know I'm a thief. I know that. I need help on investment to start up. I'm completely void of knowledge on what to do. I deleted all yahoo images and applications from my phone and laptops. I'm already completely perfect with this trade that people even beg me to teach them work but i always lie to them i don't do that.

Nairalanders please i need your help. I need to clean myself completely and start up something and live a peaceful life without having to defraud anyone.
If you think this is a fake story i can send proof of my binance wallet,piggyvest and Addy current running investment.
The last Germany woman who paid me this bulk is still wanting to send another 1000 euros for my flight back home but i told her two days ago that I'm a scammer that I'm not real. She don't believe and she was crying that I'm lying to her because we already had a video call.

Please i need help on investment to start. I don't like this life of scam

Calm down guy
May God forgive U
If only U know how many fraudulent folks out there, U go fear
I don't want to mention names but don't kill yourself over nothing
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Frankraj: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:
Bought molly of 80k two days ago and been taking a pill daily to get through this and find happiness
But it's not helping because it gives me a serious migraine after the trips clears off.
I'm always moody these days and find fun in smoking ändern alcohol.
I'm gradually killing myself. I used to be very bright. Scam made me completely empty upstairs.
I want to start up something and wipe off fraud completely out of my life

What Ponzi did you invest your money in and I it still paying ? Pm me so we can chat privately I have Business ideas I can link you to
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by GeneralPula: 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Yeye boy. All you did was brag. We see between the lines bro. Maybe you feel say girls go pm you make you find their aza. They are smarter.

Not when it comes to money..

No be naija girls..?
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by yetunsbay(m): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
As God may have it i wasnt referrin to u so u hav ur mouth n u free to use it anyhow.
naso your life hard reach ? Free your mind so you can easily see humour in writing
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Boxer007(m): 12:53am On Feb 15, 2021
BKsoul:
hungry thief.... you want to scam him abi? redpiller thief

i dont like u & i will never like u unless u start actin like a lady. Am tryin to like u but yor bush behavior isnt helping.
Do u need help or or do u need counselling or do u need moiney please? undecided
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Idonije8(m): 1:00am On Feb 15, 2021
timisquare82:
If you dont mind we can start real estate business in Ondo state here, mail me if interested timisquare2016@gmail.com
thief don’t send the man message oh
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Idonije8(m): 1:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Omo carry your money enter Canada or even if na Cyprus

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Idonije8(m): 1:03am On Feb 15, 2021
Please don’t text anyone here they will scam you oh
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Deluxewize(m): 6:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Now that you have money, I will advice you to build a business or start something you have passion for or talented in and build a legitimate career for yourself and if you're serious minded and inspired, you will definitely do very well.

We at one point in life do some bad things but that doesn't truly define who we are. So I will implore you to listen to your conscience and totally quit yahoo and become a better person by going with what i already put above and also give to less privileged as much as you can. We are all sinners but remaining in sin is what will get us destroyed (the alcohol and drug).
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by SarutobiEky(m): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2021
Godhelpme443:
I live in a two bedroom apartment in the city now. I have everything now i used to dream of. Two air conditioners in my rooms,couches,washing machine and everything. I have everything i need.i wanted to get a car but i changed my mind.
If i had gotten this money in a legal way I would have been the happiest man on earth because i know where i came from and how everything started.
I just can't think straight. I feel so wicked. Especially when i get messages from my victims who sometime write me on the Gmail hangouts account i was using then.
I feel like a killer
send me a pm. I might have something legit and not time consuming you could invest in boss.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by forex24(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2021
If you think of traveling out with good job I have a agent and I can stand on it they are the best. They are in benin city most of my friends use them and they are out of this country now. Also you can learn forex and it will help you to be stable. MBA and others are just legal scammers to me. Learn it from the people and do iy your self. Let me know if you make a choice. Will guide you thought the process. If you want proof I will send it to you and I promise you that it works

Godhelpme443:

I'm making attempts to but i don't know the right way to go about this.
I don't want to fall into the hands of scammers.
I already applied for an international passport but I don't know the next step to take after that. I'm very mindful of scammers parading as traveling agents cos in my year two i lost some money while trying to leave for UAE.
And it was my fried who defrauded me with working visa and all that. Almost 400k.
Everything is confusing. I can get 10 million in cash if i,can liquidate everything i have but i don't even know what and what to do about the relocation plans.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by forex24(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Buy land, build and rent it out. Build a fish pond and start fish farming, you can invest on poultry this things make your mind to work and will take you outside your comfort zone. Invest on something you can see and watch grow
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Saucy1(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Build houses and rent them out to people and be getting cool cash annually. Get a betting shop and employ people to work for you or you can open a nice and sleek gadget store for yourself and be selling phones and laptops too.
Omo plenty investments dey but na money dey yab man �‍♀️

Make dem show your boy joy na

Pray and quit doing drugs bro, you're just killing yourself slowly without knowing.
Forgive yourself and move on.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Boxer007(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
BKsoul:
hungry thief.... you want to scam him abi? redpiller thief

BKsoul finaly run outter phone credit. No wonder she been quiet. Bush village girl ...now i feel bad for her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by timisquare82(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Idonije8:
thief don’t send the man message oh
You think everyone is like you? Anuofia
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by blinking001(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Godhelpme443:

Believe me i have tried that bro. I'm very good with phones and internet related stuffs.
Tried tinder,badoo,in message and several dating apps.
It was all about hookup and I wasn't ready to pay 15k for that and stuffs. I have a lot of female friends but I easily get irritated when they are around because of my regular mood swings and sometimes it cause problems between us.

Thank you for your advice brother I'll keep trying
Usually I dont do this but your case seem genuine...Come let's do oil business together atleast you'll be seeing your returns as soon as you're done with a trip...I dont have the time for all this internet wahala...
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by SirMichael1: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
I'm only interested in how a guy with sub par intelligence, whose brain couldn't grasp his books was able to successfully scam a white. Truelly, the colour of a person doesn't describe their IQ one bit!

My advice is that you do hire purchase. Buy keke and give someone to drive. He'll be giving you 30-50k monthly depending on your location. My only worry is that you won't be okay with that monthly return as you've seen too much money.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Deasegun19(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
invest in agriculture but with better security sha with this fula menace... after making profit ensure u contact ur old magas and pay them back.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Idonije8(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
timisquare82:

You think everyone is like you? Anuofia
because you heard him write millions your eye don enter thief olebruku

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Wunna: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Godhelpme443:
Nairalanders I'm a popular member on this platform. So i had to create a new account to seek for this advice because I'm not happy with what i did to raise this money.

Please nairalanders. I made some money through Gee but i have never been a fan of fraud all my life. I went into that line of trade because of poverty. I came to university without a place to live was staying with my aunt but couldn't cope because it was a bit far away from school.
I had to join a friend who asked me to but after a while he asked me to leave which got me stranded and was homeless was 1 week before i left for village and stayed there and started G through a whatsapp group one of my friend added me.
I was doing konkiri to raise money for subs and feeding while bombing at the same time.

Out of 20 courses i did in my year one first and second semester I was only able to pass 5 and had 15 carryovers.
I was able to pick some money like $500 then and paid for a face me i face you room and bought one small bed and one or two stuffs and moved back to school but i was still living from hand to mouth.

Year two had almost 12 carry overs because i couldn't concentrate on my school stuffs but picked some money then and i was able to buy a Keke and placed myself on 10k weekly salary while getting serious with my school stuffs and still doing Gee.

Along the line going to my year 3 i picked some bulk money of up to 7 million naira but was only able to see 3 million because pickers ripped me off the rest with different stories.

Now I'm in my final year and within December to February now i was able to pick almost 10 million naira in cash. I was able to get the complete money because i got all the money through bitcoin and didn't have to use the picker Route.
I was able to clear my school stuffs and carry overs 90 percent and have less than 4 carry overs to write now which I'd do in my final year second semester. I was able to clear and sort all my school issues with money and already paid for my project writing and everything. I should be the one doing all these myself and writing all my exams without a problem but lack of finances made me completely useless and couldn't keep up with school stuffs.

Now the problem i have is that i have up to 5 million plus on my binance. I have 2 million on MBA which i already considered gone because i know maxwell won't refund anything, i also have 2 million in Addy fx which I'm still receiving 300k monthly for 6 months starting last two months.
I invested in these ponzi/ investment scheme because i need a regular monthly income to always clear some bills whenever it comes..
I already made up my mind to stop yahoo. I have never been a fan of fraud, even my parents won't believe i made my money through fraud.

I have always been overly ambitious on money issues but they won't believe i opt in for fraud.
I won't mind any insults. I curse myself all nights before I sleep sometimes. Now i can't sleep at night without alcohol and drugs because i always feel guilty over the old women and men i defrauded.

I don't know what investment to do. I don't want to ever go back to fraud. I'm afraid Addy might stop paying anytime soon and I'd be completely lost in the world without knowing what to invest on with Millions i made.

I have tried to learn forex but it was too complicated because I was learning from an online class so i had to stop.
I know I'm a thief. I know that. I need help on investment to start up. I'm completely void of knowledge on what to do. I deleted all yahoo images and applications from my phone and laptops. I'm already completely perfect with this trade that people even beg me to teach them work but i always lie to them i don't do that.

Nairalanders please i need your help. I need to clean myself completely and start up something and live a peaceful life without having to defraud anyone.
If you think this is a fake story i can send proof of my binance wallet,piggyvest and Addy current running investment.
The last Germany woman who paid me this bulk is still wanting to send another 1000 euros for my flight back home but i told her two days ago that I'm a scammer that I'm not real. She don't believe and she was crying that I'm lying to her because we already had a video call.

Well you say you don't wanna do anything shady no more but I guess the only way to survive in life most times is the dirty way.

But if you insist I got a couple few less sordid ways you could change your life forever with just 25% of such capital. Ever heard of the dark web?
Check your dm
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by timisquare82(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Idonije8:
because you heard him write millions your eye don enter thief olebruku
You be buhari incarnate
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Idonije8(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2021
timisquare82:

You be buhari incarnate
hahahahaha this funny grin cheesy ; first of all I’m from Edo state and I grew in delta state you see I can never support buhari in my life... but you are a thief you want to steal form him that’s shows how hungry you are! You heard about money and you want him to dm you thief ole criminal!!!
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021
The wages of sin is death. What will it profit you to gain the whole world yet lose your soul in eternal condemnation.

My brother you will not find peace no matter how you try to mask your guilt with alcohol and drugs. You need Jesus. Yes.

Run to Jesus and repent of your sinful life. Then return what you have stolen to your victims. Jesus is not going to cleanse the stolen wealth for you in anyway. Return them.

Remember, those you have scammed will keep cursing you and crying to God cos of their money with you. So you cannot repent and keep the ill gotten wealth. Return it.

Remember, no matter how comfortable you think you are right now, you will surely die one day. Then what?? Where will you go? Hell, if you continue like this. Pls repent while you still have time.

And for all those asking for monetary gifts from the poster and even giving tips on how to invest the money after reading all he wrote, I say to you all...repent and fear God. Refrain from such covetousness so you do not partake of another man's sins. Long-throath leads to hell fire.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Captainjack100: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
eternityk:

hahaha lol
he never reason me, hopefully if he does so,I go let u know
I dey with you bro
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by shegemarle(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wunna:
Well you say you don't wanna do anything shady no more but I guess the only way to survive in life most times is the dirty way.

But if you insist I got a couple few less sordid ways you could change your life forever with just 25% of such capital. Ever heard of the dark web?
Check your dm

and why the dark web. u still wanna push him further into what he is running away from. is there any legit biz in the dark web. credit card purchase, sales of illicit drugs and arms, human trafficking etc.. whats in the dark web for some one who want to change.

you wanna drag him in deeper right
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 17, 2021
Wunna:

Check your dm
I'm interested in this darkweb money stuff . put me through boss
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by tobby20: 1:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Pls sir , help me with any amount
I'm yet to pay my school fees , I'm very broke and no hope for me
3794uut7Qi7CqZLuJRpucD5AbTf9HW1Pet
That's my luno btc wallet in case u want to remain anonymous .. Pls anything is acceptable thanks in advance
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by tobby20: 1:06am On Feb 17, 2021
tobby20:
Pls sir , help me with any amount
I'm yet to pay my school fees , I'm very broke and no hope for me
3794uut7Qi7CqZLuJRpucD5AbTf9HW1Pet
That's my luno btc wallet in case u want to remain anonymous .. Pls anything is acceptable thanks in advance
Godhelpme443:

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Maestro07(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Good Morning Sir.. Sorry for disturbing you. I saw your thread on Nairaland regarding your being disturbed.. I pray God makes you forget your past and give you success and the peace of mind you desire�� But actually that's not the reason I'm sending this mail.
I'm one of the guy that begged for something and you said they should drop their wallet so you'll send a token anonymously. Please help me please. Since last week I've been drinking Garri all round. Even on that morning of Valentine that I was reading your post.. I even snapped the pics of Garri but I can't send on Nairaland��� I have downloaded a wallet so this is the BTC address Sir�

bc1q946jhru8l6aa40ea8maggclsx22rwkerfkv4ee

Please help me. I can sell it and at least buy anything. Thank you so much Sir.. I'm very grateful. I am the one that followed you (Maestro07) my mail is Sanniliasu007@gmail.com and 07010732323.
May God bless you and grant your heart desires��������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See what my hostel girl did to me / Which Song Would Most Aptly Describe Your Last Relationship? / Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.