Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Advice On What To Do With This Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On What To Do With This Money (5865 Views)

Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA / This Money For My Baby Mama Upkeep - Photos / If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Help2020: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:
Nairalanders I'm a popular member on this platform. So i had to create a new account to seek for this advice because I'm not happy with what i did to raise this money.

Please nairalanders. I made some money through Gee but i have never been a fan of fraud all my life. I went into that line of trade because of poverty. I came to university without a place to live was staying with my aunt but couldn't cope because it was a bit far away from school.
I had to join a friend who asked me to but after a while he asked me to leave which got me stranded and was homeless was 1 week before i left for village and stayed there and started G through a whatsapp group one of my friend added me.
I was doing konkiri to raise money for subs and feeding while bombing at the same time.

Out of 20 courses i did in my year one first and second semester I was only able to pass 5 and had 15 carryovers.
I was able to pick some money like $500 then and paid for a face me i face you room and bought one small bed and one or two stuffs and moved back to school but i was still living from hand to mouth.

Year two had almost 12 carry overs because i couldn't concentrate on my school stuffs but picked some money then and i was able to buy a Keke and placed myself on 10k weekly salary while getting serious with my school stuffs and still doing Gee.

Along the line going to my year 3 i picked some bulk money of up to 7 million naira but was only able to see 3 million because pickers ripped me off the rest with different stories.

I was able to relocate my parents and clear 40 percent of my school problems.
Now I'm in my final year and within December to February now i was able to pick almost 10 million naira in cash. I was able to get the complete money because i got all the money through bitcoin and didn't have to use the picker Route.
I was able to clear my school stuffs and carry overs 90 percent and have less than 4 carry overs to write now which I'd do in my final year second semester. I was able to clear and sort all my school issues with money and already paid for my project writing and everything. I should be the one doing all these myself and writing all my exams without a problem but lack of finances made me completely useless and couldn't keep up with school stuffs.

Now the problem i have is that i have up to 5 million plus on my binance. I have 2 million on MBA which i already considered gone because i know maxwell won't refund anything, i also have 2 million in Addy fx which I'm still receiving 300k monthly for 6 months starting last two months.
I have up to 300k on my piggyvest.
I invested in these ponzi/ investment scheme because i need a regular monthly income to always clear some bills whenever it comes..
I already made up my mind to stop yahoo. I have never been a fan of fraud, even my parents won't believe i made my money through fraud.

I have always been overly ambitious on money issues but they won't believe i opt in for fraud.
I won't mind any insults. I curse myself all nights before I sleep sometimes. Now i can't sleep at night without alcohol and drugs because i always feel guilty over the old women and men i defrauded.
It's killing me but alcohol and drugs always have a way of cheering me up.

I don't know what investment to do. I don't want to ever go back to fraud. I'm afraid Addy might stop paying anytime soon and I'd be completely lost in the world without knowing what to invest on with Millions i made.

I have tried to learn forex but it was too complicated because I was learning from an online class so i had to stop.
I know I'm a thief. I know that. I need help on investment to start up. I'm completely void of knowledge on what to do. I deleted all yahoo images and applications from my phone and laptops. I'm already completely perfect with this trade that people even beg me to teach them work but i always lie to them i don't do that.

Nairalanders please i need your help. I need to clean myself completely and start up something and live a peaceful life without having to defraud anyone.
If you think this is a fake story i can send proof of my binance wallet,piggyvest and Addy current running investment.
The last Germany woman who paid me this bulk is still wanting to send another 1000 euros for my flight back home but i told her two days ago that I'm a scammer that I'm not real. She don't believe and she was crying that I'm lying to her because we already had a video call.

Please i need help on investment to start. I don't like this life of scam
Bro...All this money you're investing on forex account managers will surely crash..Real forex traders don't collect money from investors to trade..See,learning forex is not difficult, people make it difficult by themselves.. I have successfully change a lot of people's view about forex in my telegram group..
Call me..Let's meet if possible in my house..In 2 weeks you will start seeing forex differently. We will trade from live market together
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Mywd: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Op i understand wetin you dey pass through and i pray God helps you..

Meanwhile, help a brother, e no easy, no matter how small.. Me seff wan start FOREX
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by InfernoNig: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Invest in farming. Fish or goat farm to be precise. Start small with time you will get there.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Yahman1(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2021
YOU NO KEE PERSON NA

PEOPLE HAVE DONE WORSE THAN THESE

THE GOOD PART IS THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO TURN OVER A NEW LEAF

I SUGGEST YOU DO A THOROUGH RESEARCH BEFORE STARTING ANY INVESTMENT, THERE ARE LOTS OF INDUSTRY TO HARNESS IN THIS 21ST CENTURY, TECH AND ICT RELATED INDUSTRIES SEEMS TO BE THE HOT CAKE PRESENTLY

ALSO TRY AND HELP PEOPLE IN YOUR CLOSE CIRCLES LIKE FRIENDS, BE A SOURCE OF HOPE TO SOMEONE ELSE

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Dreyton36: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:
Right now I'm taking squadron and smoking Arizona because i can't sleep. I can't even think straight.
Just sent my parents and siblings some money for valentine but i still feel useless and evil.
My soul is hunting me.

Hmmm squadron , 48 no dey enjoy squadron alaye who u be
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Dreyton36: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2021
This guy is very funny

Your question is " what do you do with the money "

Why writing a full queen premier instead U well so?

Alaye if you don't know what to do with money orphanage home dey
Me and you know say na lie u dey lie , dey there they find who go email u to help Dem lol

And if it's true then tell me who smokes arizona and drinks squadron just because he doesn't know what to do with the money lol that's brainless

Okay I go tell u what to do
Although 5milli na small money so just use it to buy something affordable like the same Keke marwa you bought at first, but about 4 of it and distribute it out so people will be paying you weekly

When you get steady weekly payments from 4 people that will be enough to see you through school simple
Don't come and disturb anyone here with ur broke reasoning of ordinary 5m

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by peropoliet(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2021
God help me I was in your shoe someone stole my school fees and I had to miss my exams for the first semester then I lost my consecration to God then I started doing gee but deep down my heart i could not live that life cos no man that has tested of jesus will never remain the same ... night after night I couldn't sleep had to live gee asked God forgiveness and start again with him bro jesus is the way

3 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Brytesp(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2021
you can start up chev small scale poultry at first. get a plot of land and get your hands on layers and broilers and also catfish farming with few workers. eggs and fish are in constant demand. trust me you will expand within a year with huge profits
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Gaiusc: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2021
Heres What I Think You Should Do

Get a pen and paper and write down the details of the persons you've defrauded and the amount you took from each. If You still have their email address, send them a message of apology for what you did and promise to refund back the money.

Create a plan through which you'll return back the money you took from each starting from the lowest amount.

Find a good and secured investment platform to invest your cash. use part of the returns of your investment to invest in other businesses, take care of ur needs and payback the money you took.

P.S...Send the money back through Btc to avoid them tracing you. Most Importantly, speak to your FATHER IN HEAVEN and beg for forgiveness.

I Pray You Find Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by umohlee(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2021
Buy car and start #uber
Godhelpme443:
Nairalanders I'm a popular member on this platform. So i had to create a new account to seek for this advice because I'm not happy with what i did to raise this money.

Please nairalanders. I made some money through Gee but i have never been a fan of fraud all my life. I went into that line of trade because of poverty. I came to university without a place to live was staying with my aunt but couldn't cope because it was a bit far away from school.
I had to join a friend who asked me to but after a while he asked me to leave which got me stranded and was homeless was 1 week before i left for village and stayed there and started G through a whatsapp group one of my friend added me.
I was doing konkiri to raise money for subs and feeding while bombing at the same time.

Out of 20 courses i did in my year one first and second semester I was only able to pass 5 and had 15 carryovers.
I was able to pick some money like $500 then and paid for a face me i face you room and bought one small bed and one or two stuffs and moved back to school but i was still living from hand to mouth.

Year two had almost 12 carry overs because i couldn't concentrate on my school stuffs but picked some money then and i was able to buy a Keke and placed myself on 10k weekly salary while getting serious with my school stuffs and still doing Gee.

Along the line going to my year 3 i picked some bulk money of up to 7 million naira but was only able to see 3 million because pickers ripped me off the rest with different stories.

Now I'm in my final year and within December to February now i was able to pick almost 10 million naira in cash. I was able to get the complete money because i got all the money through bitcoin and didn't have to use the picker Route.
I was able to clear my school stuffs and carry overs 90 percent and have less than 4 carry overs to write now which I'd do in my final year second semester. I was able to clear and sort all my school issues with money and already paid for my project writing and everything. I should be the one doing all these myself and writing all my exams without a problem but lack of finances made me completely useless and couldn't keep up with school stuffs.

Now the problem i have is that i have up to 5 million plus on my binance. I have 2 million on MBA which i already considered gone because i know maxwell won't refund anything, i also have 2 million in Addy fx which I'm still receiving 300k monthly for 6 months starting last two months.
I invested in these ponzi/ investment scheme because i need a regular monthly income to always clear some bills whenever it comes..
I already made up my mind to stop yahoo. I have never been a fan of fraud, even my parents won't believe i made my money through fraud.

I have always been overly ambitious on money issues but they won't believe i opt in for fraud.
I won't mind any insults. I curse myself all nights before I sleep sometimes. Now i can't sleep at night without alcohol and drugs because i always feel guilty over the old women and men i defrauded.

I don't know what investment to do. I don't want to ever go back to fraud. I'm afraid Addy might stop paying anytime soon and I'd be completely lost in the world without knowing what to invest on with Millions i made.

I have tried to learn forex but it was too complicated because I was learning from an online class so i had to stop.
I know I'm a thief. I know that. I need help on investment to start up. I'm completely void of knowledge on what to do. I deleted all yahoo images and applications from my phone and laptops. I'm already completely perfect with this trade that people even beg me to teach them work but i always lie to them i don't do that.

Nairalanders please i need your help. I need to clean myself completely and start up something and live a peaceful life without having to defraud anyone.
If you think this is a fake story i can send proof of my binance wallet,piggyvest and Addy current running investment.
The last Germany woman who paid me this bulk is still wanting to send another 1000 euros for my flight back home but i told her two days ago that I'm a scammer that I'm not real. She don't believe and she was crying that I'm lying to her because we already had a video call.

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Number1benue: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

Believe me i have tried that bro. I'm very good with phones and internet related stuffs.
Tried tinder,badoo,in message and several dating apps.
It was all about hookup and I wasn't ready to pay 15k for that and stuffs. I have a lot of female friends but I easily get irritated when they are around because of my regular mood swings and sometimes it cause problems between us.

Thank you for your advice brother I'll keep trying

My guy help a brother out nothing is too small abeg...........bc1q3wzxch3d6py9ctey3khp39zfasf06dqvrwnze3........my B.T.C
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Boxer007(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2021
BKsoul:
hungry thief.... you want to scam him abi? redpiller thief

of cose ,Why wunt the scam u when u hav chicken brain like moskito
ayways the good news is I will all ways protect u becuz u r slow. Its Valentine day today, hav u ever beento restaurant, nando's & are u free this evening. I wanto to romance u & buy u food. U free? smiley
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by FuckEveryday: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2021
TRAVEL ABROAD
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Xxx123xxx(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

I'm making attempts to but i don't know the right way to go about this.
I don't want to fall into the hands of scammers.
I already applied for an international passport but I don't know the next step to take after that. I'm very mindful of scammers parading as traveling agents cos in my year two i lost some money while trying to leave for UAE.
And it was my fried who defrauded me with working visa and all that. Almost 400k.
Everything is confusing. I can get 10 million in cash if i,can liquidate everything i have but i don't even know what and what to do about the relocation plans.
..Considering you condition with drugs and alcohol I wouldn't advice you to travel out because if you do so your drinking and drug use go worse. Look if you say u wan stop G plus other things attached you need first know say suffer and hard work dey wait you even though say you get small change..Moving forward what ever crime you don commit you don commit am you need tell yourself the truth and leave self pity for the matter plus self judgment. This matter dey between you and God decide today to remove some of the plenty power way dey your hands and hopeful tomorrow go dey bright for you..All the best my brother.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by eternityk: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

guy, what I want to write now,many people on nairaland will hate me for it
now see something about this life
in any situation u found yourself,be happy
if u know what other people are going through u will thank God for your life
now u feel u are a fraudster and a thief
now lemme ask u this question
is tinubu not a thief
is atiku not a thief
almost all politician's in Nigeria are thieves
in essence what I'm saying is that , sometimes to get what you want,you won't follow a straight path
as I am right now,if I were in your shoes,being able to make those said amount of money that u say u have made through Yahoo,I will be the happiest man in d world
go to under bridges all over Lagos and see capable young guys wasting their lives away
I was once like that
I slept under the bridge in Lagos for upto 6 months and everyday I cry
as I am right now,I will do anything to have your life,just to get ordinary 1 million naira would be a dream come through for me
this world is complex,this world is strange,this world is not beautiful but we have to do what we have to do to live
I know what I went through
I was working in a factory work,this factory work is very dangerous that you will develop skin problems, till now I still have skin problems
what happened recently is what is even giving me depression
as I working one night doing night shift,my leg enter machine,all these types of big roller machines
my leg was crushed,that pain almost made me faint
the factory workers were even blaming me
till now they did not give me any money
I used the remaining money in hand to treat myself
now I'm at home for 3 months now
I have always wanted to do Yahoo Yahoo,infact I pray that I just find a way to do it to gain a little bit of money, because I don't care about what people will say about me,only me know what I've been going through
you made over 10 million naira have investment and savings and you are not thanking God?
as long u are not stupid with d money u made u don't need to feel sad
nobody knows u, nobody knows what u are going through, nobody knows all these but
so don't feel depressed because many people would kill to be in your shoes
I'm at home right now,will no job and my leg is just starting to heal
so after all I've been through,I will do Yahoo Yahoo and make money and not thank God?
guy, whatever situation u find yourself be happy
nobody will love you more than yourself
this world is not straight forward,we are all just doing what we can to survive
pls,bro I will appreciate it if you can teach me all these things too
I'm not ashamed,and I could care less what any one thinks of me, thanks
this my number,07045850391
I'm tired of struggling all this time,pls just show me any way u know can get me something

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Captainjack100: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
eternityk:

guy, what I want to write now,many people on nairaland will hate me for it
now see something about this life
in any situation u found yourself,be happy
if u know what other people are going through u will thank God for your life
now u feel u are a fraudster and a thief
now lemme ask u this question
is tinubu not a thief
is atiku not a thief
almost all politician's in Nigeria are thieves
in essence what I'm saying is that , sometimes to get what you want,you won't follow a straight path
as I am right now,if I were in your shoes,being able to make those said amount of money that u say u have made through Yahoo,I will be the happiest man in d world
go to under bridges all over Lagos and see capable young guys wasting their lives away
I was once like that
I slept under the bridge in Lagos for upto 6 months and everyday I cry
as I am right now,I will do anything to have your life,just to get ordinary 1 million naira would be a dream come through for me
this world is complex,this world is strange,this world is not beautiful but we have to do what we have to do to live
I know what I went through
I was working in a factory work,this factory work is very dangerous that you will develop skin problems, till now I still have skin problems
what happened recently is what is even giving me depression
as I working one night doing night shift,my leg enter machine,all these types of big roller machines
my leg was crushed,that pain almost made me faint
the factory workers were even blaming me
till now they did not give me any money
I used the remaining money in hand to treat myself
now I'm at home for 3 months now
I have always wanted to do Yahoo Yahoo,infact I pray that I just find a way to do it to gain a little bit of money, because I don't care about what people will say about me,only me know what I've been going through
you made over 10 million naira have investment and savings and you are not thanking God?
as long u are not stupid with d money u made u don't need to feel sad
nobody knows u, nobody knows what u are going through, nobody knows all these but
so don't feel depressed because many people would kill to be in your shoes
I'm at home right now,will no job and my leg is just starting to heal
so after all I've been through,I will do Yahoo Yahoo and make money and not thank God?
guy, whatever situation u find yourself be happy
nobody will love you more than yourself
this world is not straight forward,we are all just doing what we can to survive
pls,bro I will appreciate it if you can teach me all these things too
I'm not ashamed,and I could care less what any one thinks of me, thanks
this my number,07045850391
I'm tired of struggling all this time,pls just show me any way u know can get me something
Make I see maybe the guy go even reason you
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Homeboiy: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Guy anything wey make you die without you releasing updates and formats for guys

E no go better for you

Just tell us the formats wey you use

Sinners like us need an badly
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by braunny(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
BKsoul:
hungry thief.... you want to scam him abi? redpiller thief
thats a new one oh redpiller thief
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by eternityk: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Captainjack100:
Make I see maybe the guy go even reason you
make e reason me,make e no reason me whatever he does is his decision what I wrote is from my heart and I'm not lying about it
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by yetunsbay(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
You can stil help by investin in this skincare and hair business i want to start...who knws help can cum from anywhere
cum koor cum nii grin
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Mizwalterz(f): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
139q4PnVRp1r86Bxq5J2BUUNoSvQtka3dM

anything for me?
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Mizwalterz(f): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

139q4PnVRp1r86Bxq5J2BUUNoSvQtka3dM

Bitcoin is welcome...
anything will be appreciated
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Captainjack100: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
eternityk:

make e reason me,make e no reason me
whatever he does is his decision
what I wrote is from my heart and I'm not lying about it
Once he do ehn. Quote me
I wan learn one or two sad
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by SamuelLoch: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:

I'm making attempts to but i don't know the right way to go about this.
I don't want to fall into the hands of scammers.
I already applied for an international passport but I don't know the next step to take after that. I'm very mindful of scammers parading as traveling agents cos in my year two i lost some money while trying to leave for UAE.
And it was my fried who defrauded me with working visa and all that. Almost 400k.
Everything is confusing. I can get 10 million in cash if i,can liquidate everything i have but i don't even know what and what to do about the relocation plans.

Relocating might not be the best for you right now.
Don't put yourself at spots that requires interrogation and you can't provide accurate answers too.

Do you have a business plan, as basic as a laundry shop, car wash, boutiques, hair salon, logistics, etc.?
You can set up two of these businesses at a time, if you're really smart.

I think I can help your life but I'm not willing to.
What skill set do you think you can provide if you're developing a business?

You said you can't sleep at night... I hope you're not one of those that defrauded me. It was one of the curses I placed in pains, even though I still prayed for their salvation.
I still feel the impact till date...

Anyways, am happy that you're turning a new leaf!
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by ZeddyR: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
You're conscientious.
Why don't you quit smoking and develop yourself since you have the means financially.
Forgive yourself and make peace with God and he'll direct you on the right path. Judging and condemning yourself won't do you any good.
Make plans to pay people back their money as well
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Viicfuntop(f): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:
Bought molly of 80k two days ago and been taking a pill daily to get through this and find happiness
But it's not helping because it gives me a serious migraine after the trips clears off.
I'm always moody these days and find fun in smoking ändern alcohol.
I'm gradually killing myself. I used to be very bright. Scam made me completely empty upstairs.
I want to start up something and wipe off fraud completely out of my life

Let me tell you what will give you peace. Every single person you defrauded, even if it’s £1, text them and ask them for forgiveness but the most important thing, send everyone their money to the last penny. Even if you invest or start up a business, you will always be the guy who stole from others to get rich. Imagine a Fraudster ripped your parents of your tuition fees when you had nothing? Do what you want to do. It’s your life
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by uchman(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Talk to me about used cars and car parts importation...

You will be glad you do...
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by ebujany(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
First of all, you need to give your life to christ.its obvious your not cut out for that type of life. Come to Jesus and he will show you the way
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by johnpaschal(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Godhelpme443:
Bought molly of 80k two days ago and been taking a pill daily to get through this and find happiness
But it's not helping because it gives me a serious migraine after the trips clears off.
I'm always moody these days and find fun in smoking ändern alcohol.
I'm gradually killing myself. I used to be very bright. Scam made me completely empty upstairs.
I want to start up something and wipe off fraud completely out of my life

Invest it in the Agriculture sector I have so many places and ways you invest it on that would yield you profit on a regular..... poultry is on, crayfish and stock fish supply..... tomatoes,onions, beans supply from famers in the north down to the southern region of Nigeria...... palm oil milling and production factory. ......in all these I mentioned you can never make losses because we all eat everyday....I've got the connections to Farmers but the capital is wats holding me down ...

We could draft a contract whereby you make an investment and getting your returns monthly or you can choose to be a partner in the business

Now concerning your peace of mind .....you need to relocate ,leave that environment and draw closer to God .....what's done is done ......if you die without getting redemption then you'd be the greatest looser on Earth....stay safe
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by eternityk: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Captainjack100:
Once he do ehn. Quote me I wan learn one or two sad
hahaha lol he never reason me, hopefully if he does so,I go let u know
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Freetruth(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
Return the money u have stolen, ask for forgiveness from both man and God. And He will give u a better fresh start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Alcohol bleeped You Up And Made You Say “i’m Never Taking Alcohol Again?” / Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? / My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.