Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55062 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by cantell(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2011
@bros1234,
When you curse and insult people in order to prove ur point, what does that say abt you?
Are you a true christian? Or some religious fanatic?
After reading thru your posts, i realized you're in the same page with muslims.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fstranger3(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2011
Aboluwarin:

People don't see the men of God at the early stage with original suffering,but when things turn around for them and became prosper people started talking rubbish, anyone who pray to die in poverty should continue talking against them.

Does that make any sense to you?

Anyhow, scamming is bad.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by FEMARY(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2011
bros1234,C-Ronaldo, Nisaac----Bless you sirs/ma.I know some people will go crazy for saying this grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bros1234(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2011
cantell:

@bros1234,
When you curse and insult people in order to prove your point, what does that say abt you?
Are you a true christian? Or some religious fanatic?
After reading thru your posts, i realized you're in the same page with muslims.

Well if I cursed anybody or used harsh words, that was wrong and I accept that. But as you can see, you have not succeeded in  correcting me cos what you claim I did which you dont like is exactly what you have also done by your post. So bro, bless U.

grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 3kay945(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2011
Well, i will not make nasty comment abt the pastor., but i will stop attendin that church if i were his follower, Asap. Uhm, I dont think jesus would have dont that especially in this country where poverty is a disease affecting more than half of the population., this is why i cherish t.b joshua anytime any day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Pain(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

And, why do they perform[b] magic[/b] miracles

Anywhooo, what they are doing is morally reprehensible. They are all scammers, nothing more, nothing else. And the biggest scammer in Nigeria today is Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, followed by that 'apari' Oyedepo and then Oyakhilome.

Miracles?? That's No Problem. Only Up Coming, Armature Motivational Speakers Would Worry Or Lack A Clue About Where to "Rent A Crowd" Or "Rent A Miracle" I Wonder Why I Forgot To Mention That!! These Are Very Profitable Allied Businesses U Might Want To Consider Going Into.

I Can Link U Up With Some Miracle Vendors I Used To Know Way Back in Nigeria. One of them is a Graduate of Theater Arts from the University of Ibadan. He Even Has 2 Books Circulating in the "Grey" Market Called " Entrepreneurship: How to Set Up Your Own Miracle Vending Machine" & "Orchestration of Miracles 101". The books are best sellers even though u wont find them on Amazon.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fstranger3(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2011
bros1234:

Well if I cursed anybody or used harsh words, that was wrong and I accept that. But as you can see, you have not succeeded in  correcting me cos what you claim I did which you dont like is exactly what you have also done by your post. So bro, bless U.

grin
^^^^

Bros, when am I getting the money?

You can make it easier by sending a private jet to pick me up from O'hare

"Good is goose, all the time" cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Acidosis(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2011
Let him buy as many as he can afford; the followers might need these jets when the trumpet sounds, as a substitute for the wings meant for the true saints. I just hope the fuel (gasoline, I think) doesn't finish at HELL Bus-stop.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2011
Bishop Oyedepo, Chris Oyhakilome and the others who have not yet offended me are not depending on the congregations funds. But the politicians find it difficult to launder funds, so they keep it with the church's accounts, and pay 10% to the Pastors, ofcourse this is an inside deal am aware of. So what these pastors do is tell the world they are opening churches at other African Countries and abroad and launder the funds purportedly for building the churches. This is money laundering to the highest. These Pastors are richer than State Governments, doubt me if you can but if you need more insights and evidences for the EFCC and ICPC, and I will give you details, cos I am involved and my share of 3b naira is yet to reach me from 2 separate deals with 5 men of God, dont ask me which bank I work with.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by FEMARY(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2011
We are in the golden age of the church,stop hating,I wish you will understand.C-Ronaldo,should i upload the crossover night precaching--''Heralding the Golden Age of the Church''?
God is blessing us in winners grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fstranger3(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2011
Pain:

Miracles?? That's No Problem. Only Up Coming, Armature Motivational Speakers Would Worry Or Lack A Clue About Where to "Rent A Crowd" Or "Rent A Miracle" I Wonder Why I Forgot To Mention That!! These Are Very Profitable Allied Businesses U Might Want To Consider Going Into.

I Can Link U Up With Some Miracle Vendors I Used To Know Way Back in Nigeria. One of them is a Graduate of Theater Arts from the University of Ibadan. He Even Has 2 Books Circulating in the "Grey" Market Called " Entrepreneurship: How to Set Up Your Own Miracle Vending Machine" & "Orchestration of Miracles 101". The books are best sellers even though u wont find them on Amazon.

Bros?

WTF? Oh connect me abeg. WHo wan suffer. I now regret not learning the Bible when i was younger. Wish I knew  back then that Church business would become this lucrative, I for don plan wella.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by cantell(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
bros1234:

grin
An apology with a "but". Nigerian christians!
Either you're sorry or not.
Tell yourself the truth!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bros1234(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

From me personally? Around N100,000 from tithes and offerings. From my mother? around N5000,000. No kidding. Thank God for American visa lottery, I for still be maga by now. I now know that what my brain can solve, I need not ask some scammers to help me with it.

Was this thread about me and my life?  You can open a new thread if you want t learn more about my awesome life.

What exactly is your point?

I dont believe in paying Peter to pay Paul. I dont need scammers to show me the way. I am currently fulfilling my own American dream.I dont need Oyedepo to show me the 'way'

Well, thanks for the offer. I am taking you up on it. I have a Chase account with account number 9488928806, please I'd appreciate it if you can deposit the money before the end of this month.

Jesus is Lord, all the time. grin

Can you imagine! American VISA S.lavery was it for you. Chai. Mental Poverty!

Guy find your own dream and live it.

If tithes and offerings are a scam, then I am happy with it cos it has opened my heaven.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fstranger3(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
bros1234:

Can you imagine! American VISA S.lavery was it for you. Chai. Mental Poverty!

Guy find your own dream and live it.

If tithes and offerings are a scam, then I am happy with it cos it has opened my heaven.

Anywho, how far with you sponsoring me to SCAMAAN LAND?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Localamos(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2011
@switchmax, pls don't be so abusive. We're just sharing ideas here. Pls let's address the issues and not the contributors.

@bros1234, I like your insight, conviction and sense of serenity. You know how to stick to the issues rather than taking things personally. Interesting.

@ everybody, pls let us learn to respect the fact that this man runs a very large multi-facetted ministry. These aircrafts, I should believe, are meant for running the operations of the ministry, and not for Oyedepo's personal gratification. I read some people cast aspertions on Bishop's congregations, that they are poor and are fools. Well, the few that I know, are doing fine in their various endeavours.

Lastly, ask yourself: even if you don't pay it in Oyedepo's church, do you pay your tithe at all? Do observe to do the commands of the Living God?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Pain(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

Bros?

WTF? Oh connect me abeg. WHo wan suffer. I now regret not learning the Bible when i was younger. Wish I knew  back then that Church business would become this lucrative, I for don plan wella.

Brother, Lucrative is an Understatement. It's Really Gigantic Business. The Gospel Industry Turnover for 2010 is still in Speculation but Analysts' Conservative Estimate Put it @ Over 900 Bilion Naira. The Only Pain is That We Have A Very Dumb Govt That Has Not Taught It Fit To Tax Them. Much of this Remains Unaccounted for in GNP Figures. In fact, the Only Informal Sector Biz Second & Third to it are the Organized Crimes of Illicit Drugs & Kidnapping Respectively.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by cold(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
The Yorubas have a saying,"Olohun mase je ki eni ti ogo ogbon lailai, ki eni ti ogbon le ma ri nkan je" . Meaning; May the foolish ones never become wise otherwise the wise ones will die of hunger
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bros1234(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
cantell:

An apology with a "but". Nigerian christians!
Either you're sorry or not.
Tell yourself the truth!

Before you claim being cursed again, cant you even understand lines. I am simply telling you that I accept cursing is wrong but you are also trying to correct me making the same mistake you claim i made. Or cant you even see harsh in your own words. Please back to the subject. Thanks
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by martyns303(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2011
Dangote is the richest African n prolly the richest black man, he definatly dn't have 4 jets!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

WTF is Sher?

Is that still part of our Sagamu vocabulary?

You are reading with attention to detail, so you can try lamely to be like me?

I saw you copying my style when pathetically chasing women that don't want you.  grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-636981.64.html#msg8036340

Stop trying to be like me. Stop trying to copy my style. You are not intelligent enough, not funny enough, not witty enough, not creative enough and not worthy.  wink

See reply you got for lame imitation:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-636981.64.html#msg8036424

I wanted to laugh to death.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bros1234(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2011
Pain:

Brother, Lucrative is an Understatement. It's Really Gigantic Business. The Gospel Industry Turnover for 2010 is still in Speculation but Analysts' Conservative Estimate Put it @ Over 900 Bilion Naira. The Only Pain is That We Have A Very Dumb Govt That Has Not Taught It Fit To Tax Them. Much of this Remains Unaccounted for in GNP Figures. In fact, the Only Informal Sector Biz Second & Third to it are the Organized Crimes of Illicit Drugs & Kidnapping Respectively.

Calling the kingdom business GIGANTIC is even an understatement. We need a better word. Even Jesus used words like I must be about my Father's business. The problem with you guys is mental slavery. What is a business?

Noun /ˈbiznis/
businesses, plural

1. A person's regular occupation, profession, or trade

2. An activity that someone is engaged in

3. A person's concern

4. Work that has to be done or matters that have to be attended to

5. The practice of making one's living by engaging in commerce

6. Trade considered in terms of its volume or profitability

7. A commercial house or firm

8. An affair or series of events, typically a scandalous or discreditable one

9. A group of related or previously mentioned things

10. Actions other than dialogue performed by actors

11. A scolding; harsh verbal criticism

As you can see, being in ministry is also being in business but a business  whose profits are also eternal
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bros1234(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
LeoMax:

Bishop Oyedepo, Chris Oyhakilome and the others who have not yet offended me are not depending on the congregations funds. But the politicians find it difficult to launder funds, so they keep it with the church's accounts, and pay 10% to the Pastors, ofcourse this is an inside deal am aware of. So what these pastors do is tell the world they are opening churches at other African Countries and abroad and launder the funds purportedly for building the churches. This is money laundering to the highest. These Pastors are richer than State Governments, doubt me if you can but if you need more insights and evidences for the EFCC and ICPC, write me on leomacs4all@yahoo.com and I will give you details, cos I am involved and my share of 3b naira is yet to reach me from 2 separate deals with 5 men of God, dont ask me which bank I work with.

Mr Journalist. Keep it up! But try ask Ananias the payment for making mockery of spiritual things. I wish you well sha
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ebunma: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2011
, thank God Nigeria produce the richest Pastor in the world,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CH3OH(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2011
Thou shall not gossip with the dealings of the anointed men of God. Be warned. Pray that Gods will be done.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by COMPAQ(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
I really struggle to understand why men of God, especially Nigerian ones, feel they need 1 private jet, let alone 4!! Pastor Oyedepo can only be in one at any given time for goodness sakes!! Even if regular flight schedules and destinations from Nigeria don't fit is own busy schedule, why not enter into some form of partnership with airlines that run executive charter services??

I really feel government needs to look into the activities of these "mega" churches and pastors. While I do not agree (yet) that churches should be taxed, I feel the government should make all these churches submit some for of returns to the CAC or CBN, which would detail how much these churches earn from tithes, offerings, gifts, donations etc. In fact left to me, there should be some sort of regulation that would compel churches to ensure that tithes, offerings etc from ANYONE exceeding N10,000 be paid by cheque and a list of such individuals and photocopies/scanned copies of their cheques must be kept by the church office. You'd be surprised that people are paying tithe of N1,000,000 in a month and are paying tax of N50,000, which would be surprising considering that tithes are 10%, while the tax rate for that kind of income would be around 22%.

I do not know what it is exactly, but there is definately something fishy going on in some of these churches. Besides do the jets belong to HIM or to the CHURCH?? The tithes, offerings etc belong to the CHURCH and not to HIM (someone correct me if I am wrong). Therefore, if he should leave Winners chapel tomorrow, all the jets should be retained by the CHURCH, but you'd be surprised that he might claim them all.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by shakers(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2011
i am very happy to hear the MOG added another jet to his fleet,
let me tell you guys, besides church, the man has one of the best universities in Nigeria, he is also a business man,
i am happy for him and his church and pray to be like him someday, i see nothing wrong in what he did
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by IYANGBALI: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2011
kai see how one man dey roll inside some people mugu,s sweat,na God go punish all dis so called men mess of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by IYANGBALI: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
shakers:

let me tell you guys, besides church, the man has one of the best universities in Nigeria, he is also a business man,
i am happy for him and his church and pray to be like him someday, i see nothing wrong in what he did
you would never see anything wrong in it because they have used religion to brainwash you and you intend doing same to people other mugus like you
CH3OH:

Thou shall not gossip with the dealings of the anointed men of God. Be warned. Pray that Gods will be done.
abeg make we hear word
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ogbori(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
What kind of business will i need 4 jet for?
The kind of business that will fetch me much more. much  more will mean in folds of the value of the 4 jets.
Am not sure of the cost of maintenance of a jet wiith the crew but but sure its no bit thing. If the church can make such amount, they should play good role in the lives of those in the church in need. With such gain, the University should be highly subsudised. This is what is expeted of "a famly", "a church" like te new testament preaches in the new testament (Act of th Apostle)
With such interest or gain, it is expected you contribute to development of your area, community, state and National . Not when you make available a university 95% of nigeria cannot afford.
What example do i preach to people with such lifestyle in the name of prosperity when i claim to be a leader and example. How am I in anyway better if compaired to those i preach are currupt leader in Nija.
I hear  people say the jets  are there to make the job easier. for God's sake, even the bible suggest deligation of duty in the church, the pastor is not the best person who can do the job but the one chosen to shephard the rest, some of whom can do the job better.
If some oil companies (making more money) can sell off their jet, and have contracts with Airlines, I wonder what the churches are trying to pprove with this waste.
Like the bible tell us, THE WORD OF GOD SHOULD NOT BE PEDDLED FOR PROFIIT
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by COMPAQ(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2011
shakers:

Are you suggesting that the returns from Covenant university are sufficient to purchase a N4.5bln aircraft!!? You gotta be kidding me. besides, it's about time we got a full expose on what business interests Oyedepo is involved in.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by COMPAQ(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2011
ogbori:

If some oil companies (making more money) can sell off their jet, and have contracts with Airlines, I wonder what the churches are trying to pprove with this waste.

WORD!!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Elgaxton(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I suggest that you all read the scripture below [1corinthians 9:3-14] and judge for yourself if Bishop has done the right thing or not.

3 This is my defense to those who sit in judgment on me. 4 Don’t we have the right to food and drink? 5 Don’t we have the right to take a believing wife along with us, as do the other apostles and the Lord’s brothers and Cephas[a]? 6 Or is it only I and Barnabas who lack the right to not work for a living?

7 Who serves as a soldier at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat its grapes? Who tends a flock and does not drink the milk? 8 Do I say this merely on human authority? Doesn’t the Law say the same thing? 9 For it is written in the Law of Moses: “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain.” Is it about oxen that God is concerned? 10 Surely he says this for us, doesn’t he? Yes, this was written for us, because whoever plows and threshes should be able to do so in the hope of sharing in the harvest. 11 If we have sown spiritual seed among you, is it too much if we reap a material harvest from you? 12 If others have this right of support from you, shouldn’t we have it all the more?

But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel of Christ.

13 Don’t you know that those who serve in the temple get their food from the temple, and that those who serve at the altar share in what is offered on the altar? 14 [b]In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.