Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55153 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by depapa06(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2011
NL,

For sure,everyone is entittled to his or her own opinion.And again,there is freedom of speech.I think,we should leave this man of God and others alone.

Afterall,the church members are not complaining.For record purpose,I am member of the Commission,a winning Winner,I have never be forced or compelled to part away with cash or whatever in the name of tithe,offering,pledge or whatsoever.Any Kingdom investment by any genuine Winner is not imposed.Let anyone come out to say otherwise from experience.

I have been a member for years now,and to God be the glory,He(God) is forever faithful.Most guys say a lot of negative things becos they are spiritual blind and deaf.Hence,they lack understanding.And except,their eyes and ears are opened,they remain in the dark.It is my prayer that your eyes and ears be opened to see,hear and receive from Him.

Let God jugde.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sarahluv(f): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
Elgaxton:

Hello Everyone,

I suggest that you all read the scripture below [1corinthians 9:3-14] and judge for yourself if Bishop has done the right thing or not.

3 This is my defense to those who sit in judgment on me. 4 Don’t we have the right to food and drink? 5 Don’t we have the right to take a believing wife along with us, as do the other apostles and the Lord’s brothers and Cephas[a]? 6 Or is it only I and Barnabas who lack the right to not work for a living?

7 Who serves as a soldier at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat its grapes? Who tends a flock and does not drink the milk? 8 Do I say this merely on human authority? Doesn’t the Law say the same thing? 9 For it is written in the Law of Moses: “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain.” Is it about oxen that God is concerned? 10 Surely he says this for us, doesn’t he? Yes, this was written for us, because whoever plows and threshes should be able to do so in the hope of sharing in the harvest. 11 If we have sown spiritual seed among you, is it too much if we reap a material harvest from you? 12 If others have this right of support from you, shouldn’t we have it all the more?

But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel of Christ.

13 Don’t you know that those who serve in the temple get their food from the temple, and that those who serve at the altar share in what is offered on the altar? 14 [b]In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel

I love the last paragraph but one. Paul and Barnabas put up with anything "rather than hinder the gospel of Christ". Does the purchase of jets follow this mindset? NO. The last paragraph also spoke of the command that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel. Now we need to understand the concept of "receiving a living". I don't believe it entails going on a spree of extreme conspicuous consumption at the expense of the church. That ain't right.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by kgmplc: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
hello, i know we should be angry as it seams. But i think its time that we begin to think deep on this issues and make sure we don't say the wrong things. In the early 19th century when missionaries were coming to africa. They built free schools, free hospitals and all. And missionary work was more of sacrifice than a show business. My own concern is, why is there no true sense of humanitarian services this days. Can you imagine what 4.6b can do to a states health care system. In 1989, Dr Ben Cason, separated the twins joined at the Head. This was because, their health care system provided the enabling environment and facility to make this happen. If we say the Nigerian government does not care, what of the church. Is it that the church does not care also. This is my major concern. The money that churches spend in the name of the Gospel a times makes me wonder if its about the Gospel or there personal agenda. When Christian Ministries have air craft before. its the big once to carry food, relief and stuffs. Now the church buys JETs that can sit just 8. God Help us.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by obowunmi(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^^ WELL SAID BRO --- if Jesus is real, I can't wait for "judgement day"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2011
No pastor is man of God in nigeria.oyedepo,adeboye,kumuyi,christ,bakare etc are business men.bible condems their practices.check out-phili 3:18,19.romans 16:18.matt 11:28,29. 2tim 3:5.james 1:27.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sarahluv(f): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2011
A lot of Nigerians benefited from the missionary schools of the past. A lot benefited from the missionary hospitals. You see some of the orthodox churches still practicing these charitable endeavors. Some of these new age churches just cannot be bothered with charitable works of the Lord.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ijawgirl: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2011
Bishop David Oyedepo what are you doing with four private jets?~! speechless, I need to join this church me 2 wanna enjoy private jets
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by pmy: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
U know the problem with most people is they fail to mind their business.
All of u should just decide not to attend the church again and see what would happen.
After all, Bakare has criticised him countless times yet ,
Hv u ever wondered why the mst criticisd pastors lk Oyedepo, T.B Joshua, Pst Chris , keep succeeding?
At a time, if still nt nw, majority of T.B Joshua congregation were foreigners.

Why hvnt u started ur own church if church 'Business' were that lucrative?

If I willingly 'dash' my money to a pastor, wht is ur problem? its my money after all?
Hv u ever calculated hw much ppl spnd on alcohol and tobacco in Nig on a daily basis?

I think the media has a part to play in this otherwise, why is it dt ppl dnt tlk about:

1. The annual scholarshp awards by d church to indigent students from all the church locations , I know ds cos i've
attended d interview b4 and hd friends/colleagues who benefitted every year (in 2005, d amount was about 25k)

2. The distribution of food and clothings to members and non members during festive periods in all the churches.

3. The health scheme where they treat ppl free at different localities.

I'm also aware that, T.B Joshua in his home town - Arigidi Akoko placed widows and many poor ppl on a monthly salary
for a long period (cnt cnfirm if still fnctional)

Even whn there ws no gsm network in Arigidi in those days, he set up a centre wt many phones where ppl were abl to
call free.

I'm sure every church in Ng has a program similar to the above.

After all said, that is not to say that churches and pastors cannot do more for example, building schools and hospitals where the poor
dnt hv to pay a dime.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by kenx1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
Na waoooo 4private jets, Jus give TB JOSHUA a fraction of the money n c the changes he will effect on d poor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by newman5203: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
Jesus used the most expensive means of transport available at His time. He used the Boat and Ship all the time. How many people at that time could afford a Ship?he rode on a donkey no man ever rode on,He had a garment that the roman soldiers fought 4(that was no cheap garment). Jesus had a treasurer. how man so called rich people today have a personal treasurer.
Now hear this poverty and wealth is a mentality.No man can prosper above the capacity of prosperity in his/her mind, because prosperity is directly proportional to the prosperity of the mind (3 john 1 VS 2). those that criticize him have a poverty mentality.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by LesbianBoy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2011
Those ppl who think afterall their members weren't forced to pay offering are big MUGU'S have u heard of someone indirectly forcing u to drop wat u dnt really have! Its called 'whining' e.g A comedian said dat now adays if u go churches. pastors go say, drop something he will quickly add ''remember our god is not a 'poor' God'' dat way u dat dnt have much and planned given N100 or N1000 wud indirectly be forced to give N5000 or N10000 some even say ''drop some thing even if u dnt have drop recharge card i will sell it!'', lol so why the '' our God is not a poor God'' who doesn't know dat! Abegi
and @bro1234 and co. dnt get everyone against these pastors wrong, if these pastor were worth $1million dat about 150 million naira or so in naija currency dats understandable but d money they have can make them enter forbe list!!! U followers ask urselves where did he get money to build the university and why is the fee so high!!?? am sure most of his followers cant afford his university una day praise the man! If u take time to observe millionaires and billionaires dia history and how day made money, u wud realise dat most started making bastard money from age 19-25yrs and built their company to become to wat it is today thats why they are worth millions and biilions, Am sure all these pastors didnt know wat money was all about @ that age of their lives, but when they started their own church they are now billionaires!! Toking about d jet that means if me or any member of their church wan travel i can use the jet too abi, nigerians are become too gullible and have bin brainwashed for e.g some ppl left my church and decided to be attending all this billionaires pastor church and when i asked some of them what happened they said ever since they started atttending this pastors churches their life has bin progressing!!!! My life and other members of my church lives are progressing errday and we not going to these pastor churches so how come!!! Nigerians abeg stop being mugu jor like a poster said if mugu's become wise, wise men wont eat again!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by thehomer: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
depapa06:

NL,

For sure,everyone is entittled to his or her own opinion.And again,there is freedom of speech.I think,we should leave this man of God and others alone.

Afterall,the church members are not complaining.For record purpose,I am member of the Commission,a winning Winner,I have never be forced or compelled to part away with cash or whatever in the name of tithe,offering,pledge or whatsoever.Any Kingdom investment by any genuine Winner is not imposed.Let anyone come out to say otherwise from experience.

I have been a member for years now,and to God be the glory,He(God) is forever faithful.Most guys say a lot of negative things becos they are spiritual blind and deaf.Hence,they lack understanding.And except,their eyes and ears are opened,they remain in the dark.It is my prayer that your eyes and ears be opened to see,hear and receive from Him.

Let God jugde.

When was the last time God came down and judged someone?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by newman5203: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
Jesus used the most expensive means of transport available at His time. He used the Boat and Ship all the time. How many people at that time could afford a Ship?he rode on a donkey no man ever rode on,He had a garment that the roman soldiers fought 4(that was no cheap garment). Jesus had a treasurer. how many so called rich people today have a personal treasurer.
Now hear this poverty and wealth is a mentality.No man can prosper above the capacity of prosperity in his/her mind, because prosperity is directly proportional to the prosperity of the mind (3 john 1 VS 2). those that criticize him have a poverty mentality.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by netbizzy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2011
You guys better beg God for forgiveness. The Bishop is a true servant of God. He speaks and does, If Nigerians can go about their business like this man, we will be the best in the WORLD. Bishop is a man of God, started small with a cathedral called grass cathedral because it was made of grass roof, had visions for what you see today and it is real today. people use to think he was lying when he said them years ago driving volks beetles but today he is a caretaker of one of God's gathering.

Please Living faith church has lived up to her God's given mandate for the past 30 years, which is liberating men from all operation of the devil by the preaching of the word of faith. I don't think anyone that has spent 3 good months faithfully in winners can remain the same, many like Bar. Jimoh Ibrahim can tell you the joined winners with nothing, go take alook at other members and you better join her now to change your life.

Please inform anybody you know, winners give bursaries yearly to all indegent students in nursery,primary,secondary, higher institutions, as at 2008, it was a total of 500 million naira, and i know it is more than a double now. The churches all over Nigeria have a welfare programme for the widows, ophans and poor members which they access monthly. Right now, the new university- LandMark University at kwara state is giving out some 100%, 75%, 50%, 25% for their foundation student depending on their jamb scores and aptitude test. for the whole 4/5 years programme.

The best you can do is to love good works and that is what Bishop David Oyedepo is all about, please can you say covenant university is not a class? have you ever been to canaanland, do you know this man's presence develop ota? Do you think you can match his achievement?

Start learning and lets kick negetivity out of Africa, I love you with the love of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Jenwitemi(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2011
Or buy himself a helicopter. Choppers aren't as expensive as jet planes, right? Who amongst them no like to dey fly in the air?
kenx1:

Na waoooo 4private jets,  Jus give TB JOSHUA a fraction of the money n c the changes he will effect on d poor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by newman5203: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
You guys better beg God for forgiveness. The Bishop is a true servant of God. He speaks and does,  If Nigerians can go about their business like this man, we will be the best in the WORLD. Bishop is a man of God, started small with a cathedral called grass cathedral because it was made of grass roof,  had visions for what you see today and it is real today. people use to think he was lying when he said them years ago driving volks beetles but today he is a caretaker of one of God's gathering.

Please Living faith church has lived up to her God's given mandate for the past 30 years,  which is liberating men from all operation of the devil by the preaching of the word of faith. I don't think anyone that has spent 3 good months faithfully in winners can remain the same,  many like Bar. Jimoh Ibrahim can tell you the joined winners with nothing,  go take alook at other members and you better join her now to change your life.

Please inform anybody you know,  winners give bursaries yearly to all indegent students in nursery,primary,secondary, higher institutions,  as at 2008, it was a total of 500 million naira,  and i know it is more than a double now. The churches all over Nigeria have a welfare programme for the widows, ophans and poor members which they access monthly. Right now, the new university- LandMark University at kwara state is giving out some 100%, 75%, 50%, 25% for their foundation student depending on their jamb scores and aptitude test. for the whole 4/5 years programme.

The best you can do is to love good works and that is what Bishop David Oyedepo is all about,  please can you say covenant university is not a class? have you ever been to canaanland,  do you know this man's presence develop ota? Do you think you can match his achievement?

Start learning and lets kick negetivity out of Africa,  I love you with the love of God.

ride on sie
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by newman5203: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2011
@ netbizzy you too much.

You guys better beg God for forgiveness. The Bishop is a true servant of God. He speaks and does, If Nigerians can go about their business like this man, we will be the best in the WORLD. Bishop is a man of God, started small with a cathedral called grass cathedral because it was made of grass roof, had visions for what you see today and it is real today. people use to think he was lying when he said them years ago driving volks beetles but today he is a caretaker of one of God's gathering.

Please Living faith church has lived up to her God's given mandate for the past 30 years, which is liberating men from all operation of the devil by the preaching of the word of faith. I don't think anyone that has spent 3 good months faithfully in winners can remain the same, many like Bar. Jimoh Ibrahim can tell you the joined winners with nothing, go take alook at other members and you better join her now to change your life.

Please inform anybody you know, winners give bursaries yearly to all indegent students in nursery,primary,secondary, higher institutions, as at 2008, it was a total of 500 million naira, and i know it is more than a double now. The churches all over Nigeria have a welfare programme for the widows, ophans and poor members which they access monthly. Right now, the new university- LandMark University at kwara state is giving out some 100%, 75%, 50%, 25% for their foundation student depending on their jamb scores and aptitude test. for the whole 4/5 years programme.

The best you can do is to love good works and that is what Bishop David Oyedepo is all about, please can you say covenant university is not a class? have you ever been to canaanland, do you know this man's presence develop ota? Do you think you can match his achievement?

Start learning and lets kick negetivity out of Africa, I love you with the love of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fxtopedia(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2011
Laalamed:

No pastor is man of God in nigeria.oyedepo,adeboye,kumuyi,christ,bakare etc are business men.bible condems their practices.check out-phili 3:18,19.romans 16:18.matt 11:28,29. 2tim 3:5.james 1:27.

You must be INSANE for not being able to THINK STRAIGHT. When you can not synchronise norminal value from real value, you only ended up getting ILLUSION.
And that is all I read from your nasty comments.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by DeeJay20: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ejiumeh: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2011
When it,s men of God it become frudlent, but if it is Tupac or Snookdogy de become gud guys. Satan is not d creator,he is an imitator.der is nothin in dis earth dat is created by d devil.So i advice don't critisize wht u don't know.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by newman5203: 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2011
Jesus used the most expensive means of transport available at His time. He used the Boat and Ship all the time. How many people at that time could afford a Ship?he rode on a donkey no man ever rode on,He had a garment that the roman soldiers fought 4(that was no cheap garment). Jesus had a treasurer. how many so called rich people today have a personal treasurer.

Jesus Christ in his poverty was richer than solomon,because he said a greater than solomon is hear!!!
For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.(2 corinthians 8:9)

solomon was spiritually dead and could not access spiritual blessings but material blessings,but Jesus came and made us alive spiritually so that we can access spiritual and material blessings
(ephesians1 : 3)
Bishop oyedepo is the definition of financial posterity.
if you dont like that,then u have chosen to die poor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by away4real(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2011
Please , spare us.the Jesus used the most expensive means , Geez, how on earth can we defend this.

WIth all due respect to Bishop Oyedapo, this is excessive if true,  question is if it is true, I hope its not and just the media again trying to discredit Pastors,

Am speechless, geez christains
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by DeeJay20: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2011
@ oyedepo apologist,

you are the misinformed, you display the very  problem wrong with our continent?

Please is this what Jesus would have done. Build unversities and charge those amount?
Would Jesus have four jets to ease traffic just because the church can afford it?
Please what about the hungry children in Nigeria/Africa/world.
People always coming on tv to plead for money for operations.
People live in abject poverty.

But hey, these issues dont concern the pastors. These impoverished people don't need the money. They only need prayers abi? Prayers would come down and feed/cloth/provide for them.

This man would have four jets knowing fully well that there are still problems in Nigeria/Africa/ world that money can solve.
So what is his purpose as a man of God.

Is God like that? Have his servant have 4 jets but knows that  there are some kids in Africa dying to just have a biscuit to keep them alive.

Is our God like that?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 3kay945(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2011
newman5203:

Jesus Christ in his poverty was richer than solomon,because he said a greater than solomon is hear!!!
For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.(2 corinthians 8:9)

solomon was spiritually dead and could not access spiritual blessings but material blessings,but Jesus came and made us alive spiritually so that we can access spiritual and material blessings
(ephesians1 : 3)
Bishop oyedepo is the definition of financial posterity.
if you dont like that,then u have chosen to die poor.
Dude, u should be sincere with urself atleast 4 ones
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by newman5203: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2011
POWER OF COMPREHENSION

Depth of comprehension defines height of apprehension.

The comprehension you obtain will naturally determine the apprehension you attain. Depth determines height. Do not ever seek height, rather seek depth to gain height, you can't  miss height if you seek depth.

What you understand is what makes you outstanding. Therefore, seek understanding in the secret to become outstanding in the open. Your height is limited by your depth.
Solomon became outstanding because he obtained understanding by the largeness of heart God gave to him in response to his desperation for it. 1 Kings 3:9-12, 28, 1 Kings 4:29; Ps. 119:34, Eph. 1:18;3:16-19.

Daniel's access to understanding secured him access to the palace in the reign of 4 kings consecutively.

Paul is still very much relevant today because God gave him comprehension of the things (ages) to come which now have come.

Access to understanding is access to the palace and access to the future. It is access to fame & to the top.

Lack of understanding is man's limit, you can't go to where/what you cannot see. If you must go farther, see farther. If you want to reach out, first reach in.

Extent is usually drawn from intent. Just as an archer will necessarily have to pull the arrow to himself before he will shoot at his target, draw from the unseen to launch to the seen.

Get behind the veil to go beyond the veil. It is what you tap into that launches you to the top. Cry for understanding before God, if you want your voice to be heard among men.

Prov. 2:1-5; 4:7-9.
If you think u are knowledgeable when it comes to properity wait until u hv read the book written bY Fredrick K.C price PROPERITY
POVERTY IS A MENTALITY,I WILL RATHER DIE THAN WALK WITH MEN THAT HAVE AVERAGE MINDS.BECOS POVERTY IS A CURSE AND CURSES ARE TRANSFERABLE
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by DeeJay20: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by DeeJay20: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by newman5203: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2011
IF IT IS 4 PERSONAL USE AND SO WAT?

kENNETH COPLAND
CREFLO DOLLAR
JOYCE MEYER
MIKE MURDOCK
FREDRICK K.C PRICE
BENNY HINN
PAULA WHITE
ALL HV PRIVATE JETS
RECENTLY kENNETH COPLAND GAVE AWAY THE 27TH JET ARE A SEED.IF U ARE GETTING MAD because IT IS 4 PRIVATE USE U AND YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN MIGHT NO HAVE ONE
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by DeeJay20: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by DanielGb(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2011
This is the Lord doing it is marvelous in our eyes, Praise Halleluyah
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
To all oyedepo apologists.if u know d secrets of the so called men of God,u will commit suicide.most of u are sick mentally,u rely only on what 'men of God' tell u,u fail verify their saying from bible.they are philosophers,not men of God.their followers are like them and they will be destroyed soon when God kingdom destroys babylon the great, world empire of false religion including false christian churches.my people read ur bible and find d truth.truth shall set u free because you are in spiritual darkness and bondage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.