Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) (78513 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by adadike(f): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
His ex is Atiku's daughter while his girlfriend is a ground nut seller.all fingers are not equal jare

3 Likes

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Coronavirus84: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
It doesn't make any sense
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by cloud(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Amaka could not spell valentine correctly?
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dreamer see him cheap glasses
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Same handwriting na, abi na same person write for both his girl & ex?

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by LikeAking: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
WOW!
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by emmynoel999: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
I might not have a gift for any babe but I have a gift for online vendors. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by zjescomltd(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Linus cohort...

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by majamajic(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
The ex try
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ex girlfriend bawo...

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Anything to trend.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by BlueAir: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
smiley She definitely wasn't that good. Its a message she's sending him. It's either "I'm doing well without u" or she's trying to lure him back. I bet anything she was in the singlet and boxers gang when they were together
Duru9:
Lies

If your Ex was that good why did you leave her

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by ejanla077: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
At my age i no dey believe all dis nonsense anything for the gram post...
So he asked both girls to write a short note.. Make una no dey whyne me abeg
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Gloriagee(f): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
My own is why cant she spell the valentine.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by lastchild: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Duru9:
Lies

do you think guys don't leave good women? na good women guys play pass

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by cmikel: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
lalasticlala:
A man has caused a stir on social media after sharing the Valentine's gifts he got from both his current girlfriend and his ex girlfriend.

The guy got PS5 from his ex girlfriend and got boxers and singlets from his current girlfriend.

After sharing the pictures on Social media, Amaka started trending.

The guy, Nappy Blaze @Nappyblaze wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nappyblaze/status/1361231386707955713

U are proberbly dating a stingy beautiful girl who belive their money shld not be invested in men.

As to your average looking ex.

Well be ready to do all the spending when you Mary her bc such pple never change
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
How can you conclude the ex is better, becuz she could give out a ps5. it shows how materialistic you are oga. every body cannot have money to give in this life na undecided
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by catice(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Is PS5 for sale in Nigeria? Where can i get one?
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by fabolouz1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
All Na cruise ,he got nothing from both .
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Revolva(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rubbish post

This is just a Twitter clotting to gain traffic

Which naija gal fit buy u ps 5 ..where she wan even see am buy from

Unless the high class rich gals and them no even fit date dis kind nigga

Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Kingrefreshed: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
lalasticlala:
A man has caused a stir on social media after sharing the Valentine's gifts he got from both his current girlfriend and his ex girlfriend.

The guy got PS5 from his ex girlfriend and got boxers and singlets from his current girlfriend.

Igbo Amaka

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by lexy2014: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
fati2001:

because we have many fishes in the sea

And d new fish bought him singlet and boxers. Arrangee gifts
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by lexy2014: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Robertgreene1:
when full grown men started chasing online clout like small girls...smh

Honestly

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by mradonis(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
THIS REMINDS ME OF 2BABA'S SONG ...................................... .AMAKA DISAPPOINT ME

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by WhiteGoldz: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Scripted. No matter how hard you try,fpreign pictures are always dofferent to local pictures.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by omuo1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
I a big lie jara the ex is so good why did you left her
lalasticlala:

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by ednut1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Clout
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
lalasticlala:

If this is true it means the ex was good
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by CheedyJ(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mumu boy , appreciate the gifts & stop unnecessary comparisons
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Duru9:
Lies

Bros answer to that question ehhh na only the two of them fit answer ooo
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by omuo1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
omuo1:
Is a big lie jare the ex- girl frd.is so good why did you left her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.