Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) (78826 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:
Life lesson in there :

Sometimes you don't realize the value of what you got until you lose it /them .

The ex just realized these guy deserves more than boxers, which she might, in the past, had be giving him as a gift. when they were together, and decided to give him something better, while the current girlfriend is still thinking he got him forever and he don't deserve more than a pair of panties .

But honestly, still wondering what's special about Valentine .
Let me rephrase it, I don't see anything special about Valentine .

pls wat did he give the ladies.
Forming fine boy.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Believe this at your own peril
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by LordOfTheGame: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:
This is also a prove that, "I miss you" is far greater and noble than "I love you".

After packing Boxers and singlets, she still have the effrontery to write "Love you". Nonsense love!

I always tell guys, never let your girlfriend stops you from finding the Love of your life. The Love of your life might be your Ex, or your girlfriend's sister, or your girlfriend's friend, or even your bestie.

Not always true. Amaka may have given from her heart and what she can afford materially and the said ex may have given in an effort and attempt to woo him back and destroy the love and peace of mind he's enjoying from his AMAKA.
Note: not all gifts are are from a pure heart. Some may be a "Greek Gifts" and the boy may be acting childish and being blind to what he really needs, which might be the AMAKA.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Tiwatopebabe(f): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
If it's a girl complaining about her gift now, some guys will almost behead her with all sorts of names. Now, this guy is stylishly showing lack of contentment but those broke and confused nairaland men won't see anything wrong with that.
BTW, let's see the gift he gave the ladies
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Sluvist(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
The ex is codedly telling you that you are not mentally matured, so, a game is give to you so that you keep playing game as a kid.
The gf is trying to tell you that she values what short nicker and singlet covers on your body. Sex object in you.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:
Life lesson in there :

Sometimes you don't realize the value of what you got until you lose it /them .

The ex just realized these guy deserves more than boxers, which she might, in the past, had be giving him as a gift. when they were together, and decided to give him something better, while the current girlfriend is still thinking he got him forever and he don't deserve more than a pair of panties .

But honestly, still wondering what's special about Valentine .
Let me rephrase it, I don't see anything special about Valentine

Finally, an opposition. It's really shallow if you ask me but this here clearly is a lie, I follow the guy on twitter and he admitted it was obviously for clout before deleting the tweet
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Emeka71(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fake story.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Strech(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fine boys things ba? Youth of nowadays.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by sylve11: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:
or even your bestie.

So you na one of the guys wey dey shift bestie panties abi? undecided cool
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by jaytime(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
I don't like the way that word "man" is always abused online. E get things wey man no dey do; we have to draw the line.

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by RICHSATAN: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
one of the several lies that never happened
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by oluwaahmed: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
BYC got me cheesy
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by WoundedLamb: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
fati2001:

because we have many fishes in the sea

So let him enjoy his new singlet fish nah grin
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by oluwaahmed: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:
This is also a prove that, "I miss you" is far greater and noble than "I love you".

After packing Boxers and singlets, she still have the effrontery to write "Love you". Nonsense love!

I always tell guys, never let your girlfriend stops you from finding the Love of your life. The Love of your life might be your Ex, or your girlfriend's sister, or your girlfriend's friend, or even your bestie.

Wahala for person girlfriend wey be ur bestie
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by ayenale1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hmmmmmmm i don't believe it...
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Lol
Una can get sense sometimes cha...
But that doesn't change what the pictures are saying na

That he arrange boxers and PS by himself & is claiming two girls bought them for him?
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by SirMichael1: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
WiLdFLame:

Won’t they be angry they can’t choose?
Won’t they accuse you?
Of having double standard? You want it favor men but not women? What’s your defense against their(women) argument? Why do you think a woman can’t choose?
You can only choose if you pay the bride price! It is women who are the 'plenty fish' in the ocean, not men. So we pick what we eat, not eat what picks us.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Guy cool down with ur analysis. All na arrangee by d so-called boyfriend
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Tolexandre: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
This is a lie. The guy bought himself both for clout. All this monfos looking for attention. They are always named amaka.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
All I see is a desperate ex and materialistic guy.

Don't stay with a babe that will wreck you all in the name of not being materialistic, those 2k they collect urgently from you, what will you call that? moneylistic? sho ra fun obinrin ooo, ki oluwa ko wa pelu e
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Subsea101: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lol, I guess your classification of "good" is money!!...

My friend, money isn't everything in a relationship

Duru9:
Lies

If your Ex was that good why did you leave her
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:

A lot of truth hidden here...grin
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Mayeldah(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
The present gf will do as well as the Ex once she also becomes ex.

people don't value what they have until they loose it.

also the Ex may not really be that nice, I see desperation. I also see a complacent gf
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
SirMichael1:
You can only choose if you pay the bride price! It is women who are the 'plenty fish' in the ocean, not men. So we pick what we eat, not eat what picks us.

This fight
You no go fit finish am Oloun!!
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
All I see is a desperate ex and materialistic guy.
Desperate ex kwa..grin

Abii na ex weh know the guy heart...
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by SirMichael1: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
WiLdFLame:

This fight
You no go fit finish am Oloun!!
I don't do e-fights. I give my opinions and the other person accepts.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by McLizbae: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
OP, just say you have really mixed things up. You've drank the one they said you should use to bath, and bath with the one they said you should drink. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by dotedote: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
BlueAir:
smiley She definitely wasn't that good. Its a message she's sending him. It's either "I'm doing well without u" or she's trying to lure him back. I bet anything she was in the singlet and boxers gang when they were together
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by BENEAMATA: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
When ur current and ex engaged in nice-off .
All those guys bigging up the ex , make them no use ps5 and xbox carry una go oh !
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by southsouthking(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Anybody please help me with his current girlfriend number.
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by dotedote: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
So nobody saw Amaka's VALANTINE'S here ?
Re: Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Munzy14:

Desperate ex kwa..grin

Abii na ex weh know the guy heart...

Of course. She knows his heart and desperately wants to warm her way back in

You see why guys are easily manipulated? cheesy
If they were good together, she wouldn't be an ex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.