Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? (66603 Views)

Benin & Delta State Yahoo Boys Living Large After Using Their Mother For Ritual / Yahoo Boys Living Large After Money Rïtual Work From Baba As Instructed / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by melodyisaac: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They make a hell of Noise.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
All they know is how to on generator from morning till night.
They live in a Flat where they pay about N400k and above.
The Landlord doesn't live there.
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

In fact they are a complete nuisance. I dislike them with passion.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.

Thank you.
na people like you dey die anyhow with there heads separated from there body . Footstool EFCC contact dey for there IG page why not go there and get there contact instead of bringing your frustration here Animal
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Twoplus45: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
If u love your life just leave dem alone,bcus if da find out u are d one bhide der arrest da we decend on u behalf may even kill u so b carefull
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
U better let dem b
Go find anoda houz
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by pepericozi: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Go to any army barack. Remove army uniform spread on the line, wear it to confront them and get them arrested.

Just follow the steps.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
U better let dem b
Go find anoda houz
Bad belle
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by kponkedenge(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Yes...Life no hard but we can not make it harder.

I just need a number preferably EFCC.

And P.S: This is not a Revenge Mission. This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough.

Can help out.... Depends on the area though
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by mrprolifik: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

Thank you.
Just click on that link to see the numbers you need to make a formal complaint.
https://www.specialfraudunit.org.ng/en/?page_id=80
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

And P.S: This is not a Revenge Mission. This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough.

Does the issues disturb other neighbors not just u? If so let it be a collective arrangement asking them to reduce the noise and comply with neighborly agreements or live or else the police will be involved in the matter. This should for now have nothing to do with what they do bt they Neighbood disturbance. If they don’t like wahala they shud comply or leave and if they don’t then the police should take it a step further on their activities.

This is just one way. There are other ways to get them to leave bt a general neighborhood complain to them or their agents usually helps if it hasn’t already been done.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by PAWG(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:

There is no law against their incessant gen use. As for blocking your gate, I'd become their "friend" and turn up at their party one day. It will help you reason with them if you stop looking down your nose at your neighbours.

You need to grow up. Imagine you had teenage daughters living in that same area as those hoodlums?

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by moneyissweet(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
ivolt:

Shameless criminal.
Your day of reckoning is coming.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Predstan: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

They will pay EFCC to get released and pay SARS to arrest and torture you
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by PROPHETmichael: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Their Agent knows their true identity.

1) Create an Instagram account with a fake name

Follow the official EFCC account
https://instagram.com/officialefcc?igshid=chlgoyebtplj

2) Drop them a message but do no reveal your identity or anything that will make any yahoo boy working for EFCC know it is you.

3) Don't include some of the info you put on this post e.g. don't say "This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough." because they will automatically know that it's the landlord's daughter that made the complaint.

4) EFCC will do the rest.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
U better let dem be
Go find anoda houz
Bad belle
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by lasisi69(f): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.
Yahoo boy... Na local you dey run so... Me and some other real niggars know...

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Gireiboy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jestin:
Why can’t you call them to order if they are blocking ur gate? Security agencies will still expose u after collecting bribe from them because I have been in a such situation before. Nigerians must learn to mind their business because if they discover and decided to set u up too, u will die for nothing . Use ur brain and don’t gamble with ur life
Another Yahoo boy spotted!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Akalia(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.
Madam who made you a crusader of yahoo boys on behalf of others? Mind your business. By the way you seem pained about a thing - could it be that the alleged yahoo boys do not shower you with the desired attention you subtly crave? You are just hating. There are other neighbors who also experience the lousy behavior of the alleged yahoo boys as you but none of them is planning any evil against the Innocent hustlers. Advice yourself.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by reubenobi(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
jawalis:
God will pvnish you and forever if you report a brother. How can you be so s!lly to think that way.
You forgot God don't support evil!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by budaatum: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
PAWG:

You need to grow up. Imagine you had teenage daughters living in that same area as those hoodlums?

I guess you'd go and shoot them because you are old and have assumed they are hoodlums. I would educate my daughters instead, after all, while op has assumed they are yahoos, she never said they were rapists.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
PAWG:

Go find another houz na. R u d only person in d area y u carry matter for head
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by YourMajesty(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
Can you snap their plate number and send to my Email , with your location too

We will take care of it
You can also help us take care of slawomiir in this forum boasting about being a fraudster.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by bbbabes(f): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Their Agent knows their true identity.

Send an anonymous tip to EFCC....you shouldnt disclose your identity to EFCC and you shouldnt even mention they are disturbing your peace.

if you will call, dont use you phone number...you can buy a new SIM and dispose it after then...if yu will use an email, create a new one....never disclose your identity.

Peace!

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Gireiboy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Japz:

You’re very stupid and wicked !!! If they’re oppressing you, your best option is to leave your current place and move out to a place you think would be suitable for you. What will you gain if you call the feds on them? Leave those hustlers jhor
So many yahoo boys on these thread!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by budaatum: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Akalia:
Madam who made you a crusader of yahoo boys on behalf of others? Mind your business. By the way you seem pained about a thing - could it be that the alleged yahoo boys do not shower you with the desired attention you subtly crave? You are just hating. There are other neighbors who also experience the lousy behavior of the alleged yahoo boys as you but none of them is planning any evil against the Innocent hustlers. Advice yourself.
Don't mind her. She even assumed they are yahoos as if she saw yahoo written yahoo on their foreheads.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by PAWG(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Go find another houz na. R u d only person in d area y u carry matter for head

If you read well, you'll see that her family owns their property, why move out because of a few lousy tenants (neighbors).

Those guys are likely cultists and drug addicts too, they're vermin as far as I'm concerned.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by moneyissweet(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
You are a real niggar.

savageyoungboy:
Let's assume they were into legit business and still live the kind of life that you say they live. What would you have done?
Jealousy is very bad. I hate jealous people.
Why will you even be jealous of yahoo boys?
Probably because you think you are better than them
Many of this boys came from POVERTY (Suffer life)
I don't support crime but I'm not quick to judge others. Only God can judge, mind your business and move on.
Many people aren't as lucky as some of us in life
People live close to clubs, hotels, videos stores, bars and so on. They still find a way to live nevertheless. Stop hating on others. Try to improve and focus on your life.
I don't even know how you would live with yourself knowing that you snitch on others, just so you can live a better life...damn!!!
I would rather see a Yahoo boy live lavishly than see them broke and dirty in the streets
Yahoo boys aren't even scamming you so why are you hurt.
I remember secondary school days, students would rather see everyone fail a certain subject than some fail and others pass. That's one of the reason many Nigerians hate yahoo boys nothing more. Instead of some to be rich, everybody should be broke lol.
If you still want to report them, it very easy. You don't have to come hear to ask.
But remember
John 8:7 “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Faithfulness88: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
My dear pray that God should change them.If you find it difficult to cope please leave that area life no get duplicate.I read sometime ago somebody reported the Yahoo guys the rest na history.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by PAWG(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:

I guess you'd go and shoot them because you are old and have assumed they are hoodlums. I would educate my daughters instead, after all, while op has assumed they are yahoos, she never said they were rapists.

Easier said, they'll surely be bad influences on male and female teenagers alike. It seems you've not encountered those guys before. I just dey laugh you
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by moneyissweet(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Don't mind the asshole.

chinwezdasilva:
. I’m not in support of any yahoo but you’re being one sided if you can’t condem the incessant corruption by our leaders starting from the councilor down to the president you have no business advice them most of them are more intelligent than you’re so stop the parading yourself as if you know too , it might be through connection or someone that knows someone but I’m very sure you didn’t make first class so go and sleep and don’t look at them like you’re way better than them, you’re are even sure of making heaven you’re judging them ... please I’m not in support of yahooo but don’t look down on others

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by samwillyco1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Goldeno:
It's really heart breaking reading some comments here. So he should just let them be, let them be!? is this how the nation has degraded .

you see criminals, you know they are criminals but you just keep quiet, attend there party, befriend them?

let anyone come and complain about anything in Nigeria let me see.

this is the same reason boko haram, kidnappers, cultists and armed robbers are impossible to catch because everybody is "minding-their-business". No body wants to come out and talk but will be blaming security agents.

all these bad eggs live among us, they are known in their Streets but they are protected by the same people they terrorise

in developed nations, a passerby will call the police, a neighbour will call the police on his neighbors when they here wired noise , here we mind our business and then pray mtcheew.

my advice ; tip of the police anonymously, EFCC has social media account, or use a paid phone(if it available) or another SIM to give them anonymous messages

we can't keep harbouring criminals

In NIGERIA everything is upside down, after reporting them to the law enforcement agency, the same law enforcement agency will still reveal your identity to them, and you then become a target after the case.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Uncle93(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Find out the Efcc zone in ur area from any police station
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Chris2863(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Why are you ranting when you know EFCC website to copy their number ?
The mofo just wanted to disturb us here grin grin
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by sync(f): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Just mind your business for your own good. If you can’t bear it any longer then relocate
Sometimes silence is golden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) / Herdsmen Post Photos On Woman’s Facebook Page After Robbing Her / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102