Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? (66595 Views)

Benin & Delta State Yahoo Boys Living Large After Using Their Mother For Ritual / Yahoo Boys Living Large After Money Rïtual Work From Baba As Instructed / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by doxijaw: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Reading the comments.

Criminals plenty for this nairaland grin

Someone said Nigerians are useless grin, well you can't shame the shameless .

Lady , report those bastard's!

I urge effc to start monitoring nairaland for scammer's!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Basher8583: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
SexytorresE:
Envy will kill u that's all. U even named them "yahoo" do you have proof ?

See this yahoo girl. Na sacrificial lamb those boys go turn you to las las. Don't go and find better people to associate with.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Onozz: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Goldeno:
It's really heart breaking reading some comments here. So he should just let them be, let them be!? is this how the nation has degraded .

you see criminals, you know they are criminals but you just keep quiet, attend there party, befriend them?

let anyone come and complain about anything in Nigeria let me see.

this is the same reason boko haram, kidnappers, cultists and armed robbers are impossible to catch because everybody is "minding-their-business". No body wants to come out and talk but will be blaming security agents.

all these bad eggs live among us, they are known in their Streets but they are protected by the same people they terrorise

in developed nations, a passerby will call the police, a neighbour will call the police on his neighbors when they here wired noise , here we mind our business and then pray mtcheew.

my advice ; tip of the police anonymously, EFCC has social media account, or use a paid phone(if it available) or another SIM to give them anonymous messages

we can't keep harbouring criminals

How did know they are into fraud
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by SolarEdge: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They make a hell of Noise.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
All they know is how to on generator from morning till night.
They live in a Flat where they pay about N400k and above.
The Landlord doesn't live there.
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

In fact they are a complete nuisance. I dislike them with passion.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.

Thank you.
Generator morning till night... Please can I have their contact.. They need solar please DM me their contact.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by ayusco85(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:
And Please if you are a Yahoo, don't bother to come here and tell me otherwise. I'm smart.

Becos I know a percentage of viewers of NL Crime are into this kind of work.

Check Ur pm, I know someone in efcc that can help.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Onozz: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Basher8583:

See this yahoo girl. Na sacrificial lamb those boys go turn you to las las. Don't go and find better people to associate with.

Shut up there you go and hustle hard
Wasted sperm
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Onozz: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
doxijaw:
Reading the comments.

Criminals plenty for this nairaland grin

Someone said Nigerians are useless grin, well you can't shame the shameless .

Lady , report those bastard's!

I urge effc to start monitoring nairaland for scammer's!

On top anonymous site
Sense far from you oo
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by malvisguy212: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
400billionman:
You want to arrest someone, yet you don't know how to invite the relevant agency.

Those boys are smarter than you. Don't shoot yourself in the feet o.
people like you are the real problem of nigeria. a weak man you are .

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by KoolBigk(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
No long talk, enter EFCC website to get their number and put a call through to report them.

Just know that once they get to know your the one reporting them ehn...Just like your username "you butt go hot oo"
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Viper231: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
My humble advice for you is to talk to them or reasonably talk to one of the money will stop packing by your gate side. Also, you don't have the right to complain about their usage of generators you can't expect them not to enjoy their lives when they can afford it. Lastly, if you choose to be strong-headed and you report to the efcc you gonna regret it you may lose your life cos the efcc officials will tell them when they settle them. If you love your life adhere to my advice. Good bless every hustler out deir.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by IYANGBALI: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
If you love your life you better mind your own business
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Onozz: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
Can you snap their plate number and send to my Email , with your location too

We will take care of it

See your mouth
Go find maina son for London
Na only nonsence thing dem Dey see you
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Siberry: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
cchub:
even if you report them to EFCC, they'll be out in less than 24 hours.
omo, the only way to resolve this is by talking to them about it.

Wrong move
If he talks to them and the issue stays unresolved , know that reporting to EFCC will no longer be an option. If he does, surely they will he was the one who reported them and hell will be let loose.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by sun104(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Just mind your business
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Femi316: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
One of the best way to live long is to mind your business, live a carefree life...
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

Thank you.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Bimpe29: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
My dear sister, Nigeria is no longer a nation it used to be in the 70s/80s where there's discipline, honesty and above all confidentiality.

I urge you to either continue to tolerate them or you relocate because if you succeed in getting them arrested, they'll know and later come for your head.

Your live is far precious to everything you represent, so be careful.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Tayor23(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
PlsBanMe:
OP,

It is your lucky day. So here is my suggestions free of charge.

When they pack to disturb you from getting out, smile. Puncture /deflate their car tyres. Continue to do the same. Break their side mirror too. That will help them stop.

As for during parties and the noises, find like one or two friends and wear customised EFCC T- shirts and visit the party venue. Just move round freely and count them. Then pretend you are making a call. They will flee in droves.

You know there is nothing called yahoo boys. They are pure thieves and scammer.

Actually another way is to go to EFCC office and explain some scammers are in your neighbourhood always boosting no one can arrest them. But that will mean you disclosing your identity in case they have informant within the EFCC.
and Incase they have informant,she won’t like the aftermath
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by chatinent: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
DM @OfficialEFCC on Twitter.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by doxijaw: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Onozz:

On top anonymous site
Sense far from you oo

Shut the Bleep up, if you don't understand how intelligence works.

You cheapen every convo , walaha be like bicycle, sense far from you, e get why.

Stupid low iq monkey.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by YorubaPrince: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:
And Please if you are a Yahoo, don't bother to come here and tell me otherwise. I'm smart.

Becos I know a percentage of viewers of NL Crime are into this kind of work.

Madam Olosho, sharrrrap! You're prolly jealous they don't give a hoot about your existence. grin
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by BornRicch(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Let them be abeg.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by ElValiente(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

Pls continue looking away. If you're untouchable. Your families nko. This kids can do and undo ooo.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Philadelphia: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

OP, it’s best you leave them; not because bits the right thing to do but the safest thing to do. Let me explain:
The yahoo boys you see there most likely know the DPO there and the DPO probably has been settled. When you report them, he’d tell them to be weary of you that you’re the one that reported them (eye service to enabling him continue receiving from them). Now that makes you an enemy to them and prone to attacks from them because those boys are in one occult/ cult group or the other.

Do you think that the Nigerian police don’t know the boys? Lol! The boys are even directly working for them. DPOs are benefitting from these yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by hkidola00(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Japz:

You’re very stupid and wicked !!! If they’re oppressing you, your best option is to leave your current place and move out to a place you think would be suitable for you. What will you gain if you call the feds on them? Leave those hustlers jhor
man so ur a Yahoo sympathizer?...I can't even clickbon d link on ur signature no more..I don't wanna click on stuffs that will clone my phone details...ur sound like a suspect..I move

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by ElValiente(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
BlueAir:
sad I can relate but leave them be. Cos if they find out by chance that you're behind anything. Hm. We no go jam agbako o. Abi none of them has woo u? Hence the revenge mission?. I packed out of my last apartment when Yahoo boys and their gen fraustrate my life. Life no hard reach so

Same people u used to arrest them will tell them who do the job and you gonna be a target. Pls be safe mama.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by MansoryMX(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

Yahoo boiz are suppose to hide themselves. Don’t be surprise those are kidnappers and if you report them to Efcc they won’t find any evidence of yahoo because they don’t keep their guns at home.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
NO GO DEY DO PASS YOURSELF.......THOSE BOYS NO DISTURB YOU, INSTEAD PACK OUT FROM THE AREA ....ATTIMES LET sleeping dogs lay!
So make she park leave her house because of Yahoo boys? U people dignify crimes and criminals

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by LONGPREEK(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
see market selling
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

Police will end up telling them that it was u that reported them.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Onozz: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
doxijaw:

Shut the Bleep up, if you don't understand how intelligence works.

You cheapen every convo , walaha be like bicycle, sense far from you, e get why.

Stupid low iq monkey.

See this mumu wen nor get iq Dey talk about iq try shut up
Your mate Dey job /vacancies section
Go find work do
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Unrated900(m): 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Yes...Life no hard but we can not make it harder.

I just need a number preferably EFCC.

And P.S: This is not a Revenge Mission. This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough.

You need your peace in your father's house

Guy better go rent a house and start your life and face your future and stop sitting there looking for @ efcc's number

Bad belle
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by ElValiente(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
PlsBanMe:
OP,

It is your lucky day. So here is my suggestions free of charge.

When they pack to disturb you from getting out, smile. Puncture /deflate their car tyres. Continue to do the same. Break their side mirror too. That will help them stop.

As for during parties and the noises, find like one or two friends and wear customised EFCC T- shirts and visit the party venue. Just move round freely and count them. Then pretend you are making a call. They will flee in droves.

You know there is nothing called yahoo boys. They are pure thieves and scammer.

Actually another way is to go to EFCC office and explain some scammers are in your neighbourhood always boosting no one can arrest them. But that will mean you disclosing your identity in case they have informant within the EFCC.
impersonating EFCC is a crime. But if it's gonna work well just make them walk the street down with that uniform a d walk back and go don't speak to them or let them enter your house. Just stroll down Waka jeje. That wan will send chill shit to them. My coin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) / Herdsmen Post Photos On Woman’s Facebook Page After Robbing Her / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.