Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? (66601 Views)

Benin & Delta State Yahoo Boys Living Large After Using Their Mother For Ritual / Yahoo Boys Living Large After Money Rïtual Work From Baba As Instructed / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Hotzone(m): 12:13am On Feb 17, 2021
I am here and u are looking further, just snap the car including the plate numbers then u go and sleep but make sure u keep it private in order not to rattle them
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 17, 2021
Na wa oh with all this comments be like say we no reach 5 for nairaland when no dey do yahoo. Every dog have it’s day, Mark my words one day una water go full.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by abokimallam: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2021
My brother if you can’t tolerate them, you better pack away. A woman who leaves in the same compound with them at Abuja reported them to police because of their nuisance. They were arrested. After their release they got to know the woman was the one who reported them. At night,they broke into her apartment and hacked her to death.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by bcashy: 12:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Goldeno:
It's really heart breaking reading some comments here. So he should just let them be, let them be!? is this how the nation has degraded .

you see criminals, you know they are criminals but you just keep quiet, attend there party, befriend them?

let anyone come and complain about anything in Nigeria let me see.

this is the same reason boko haram, kidnappers, cultists and armed robbers are impossible to catch because everybody is "minding-their-business". No body wants to come out and talk but will be blaming security agents.

all these bad eggs live among us, they are known in their Streets but they are protected by the same people they terrorise

in developed nations, a passerby will call the police, a neighbour will call the police on his neighbors when they here wired noise , here we mind our business and then pray mtcheew.

my advice ; tip of the police anonymously, EFCC has social media account, or use a paid phone(if it available) or another SIM to give them anonymous messages

we can't keep harbouring criminals

Those are the youths clamoring for power oooo....hmmmm....u can imagine!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by osilamah77(m): 12:23am On Feb 17, 2021
Just be ready for the outcome, if you give dem up to efcc or police, after they settle them those mf go tell them is you... God save you sha....

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Dach16: 12:24am On Feb 17, 2021
Serve them a quite notice
Hotbutt:

Yes...Life no hard but we can not make it harder.

I just need a number preferably EFCC.

And P.S: This is not a Revenge Mission. This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Oblongatarh(m): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Just send address to me if you are very sure that they are yahoo boys, and the rest would be history.

Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They make a hell of Noise.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
All they know is how to on generator from morning till night.
They live in a Flat where they pay about N400k and above.
The Landlord doesn't live there.
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

In fact they are a complete nuisance. I dislike them with passion.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.

Thank you.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by UKBobo(m): 12:31am On Feb 17, 2021
justscorchone:

Wow just wow, how do you come to the conclusion that she’s into yahoo boys, so having hips and huge tits means she has to be irresponsible, I fear how some of you reason in this country.

Na poverty do am.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by chival(f): 12:36am On Feb 17, 2021
BlueAir:
sad Then talk to their house agent especially.if u can't access their landlord. The agent will know they're fraudsters. Lay ur complaint and let him know of ur plans to complain to the police or efcc. I bet u within one week of agent meeting them,if they dont start to pack out one by one,they will reduce their noises
I don't think this is a good idea. They'll simply see the Op as an enemy and go out of their way to frustrate her. My husband and I went through this hassle a few years ago. We threatened, cajoled and begged all to no avail until their rent piled so high and they had to move out because they couldn't pay.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Slynation(m): 12:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

Thank you.
I will advice you to continue minding your business, because when you get them arrested,they will surely come out and our yeye police will give you out, and that will be the beginning of your problems, you might even get killed.... always let the sleeping Dog lie!! e get why

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Indispensable85(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2021
Mind ur business. Tafia can kill u before ur time. From ur post I can tell that you're bitterly envious.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by NaijaCover(m): 12:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Get In Touch With
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by flex04(m): 12:44am On Feb 17, 2021
BlueAir:
grin for sure he'll know. Just talk to him about how unbareable it's becoming and he'll warn them. If they find out you're behind it,na night visitors u go get be dat o grin. tongue and I don't want random hostile strangers messing with those blessings on ur dp tongue

I heard no idea some CIA are on NL grin
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Indispensable85(m): 12:45am On Feb 17, 2021
abokimallam:
My brother if you can’t tolerate them, you better pack away. A woman who leaves in the same compound with them at Abuja reported them to police because of their nuisance. They were arrested. After their release they got to know the woman was the one who reported them. At night,they broke into her apartment and hacked her to death.

Yeah I remember that case last year. It happened in lokogoma, Abuja. The woman was a staff in the villa. Na tafia kill her. Is it so difficult to mind ur business?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by doxijaw: 12:49am On Feb 17, 2021
They wasted ten pages defending fraud, two days later, they'll be screaming our politicians are corrupt and buhari is the reason why Nigeria is hell.

Nigeria is hell because of you the criminal citizens, in a thousand years you will keep producing corrupt politicians and remain perpetually backwards.

In the end Europe might elect a right winger cheesy, who will either nuke you or turn the country into the zoo you've always wished for, where people can visit to see animals, in which case the animals are you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by sirgusto: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2021
Use your phone and get (gps) coordinates of their house via Google maps.
Go to efcc and police website, copy every email address you can find there.
Send a panic mail to all the addresses (dropping the coordinates).
State everything you have seen (and more).
Of girls being raped in their flats...
Tell the police, they're armed too.....(you can add more).

Relax and watch their apartment turn into a "red zone".

NB: Create a new email address for this purpose,
Don't use your real identity (.maintain anonymity,...e get why)

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by bleskid: 1:03am On Feb 17, 2021
Eyaaa sorry oooo but carry yours Cross tongue
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by bleskid: 1:03am On Feb 17, 2021
Eyaaa sorry oooo but carry your
Cross tongue
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by madridsta007(m): 1:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

Whatever you do, do not ever llet them find out that you snitched on them.
They will kill you like Fulani herdsmen if the rumour gets to them.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by UpdatesiOS147(m): 1:10am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

You are just broke and live with sentiments.
Whatever they like they do
You aren’t a saint too just because they sin differently doesn’t mean you are holy. Abeg sit
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by calcal: 1:14am On Feb 17, 2021
Follow who know road,
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by apogeez(m): 1:17am On Feb 17, 2021
To shorten the story 1. Na envy go kill you
2. They are not Yahoo
3. As this post have made it to front page I believe they have already gotten the information
3. My advice is that you approach them when you see anytime wrong, you must see one of them you can reason with, can't u make friends with them or they are not even noticing you maybe that's why cuz according to the way you sound like you are bitter let me say jealous that young guys of their age is driving while ur boyfriend is still coming with Keke to pick you ���
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Karemarealty288(m): 1:19am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

The same Authority will snitch on you when the have settled..... Find a way to reason with them.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

You dey crase, why you get sexy username like hotbutt, see as your yanch no balance, bend to one side like person wey get scoliosis, your leg come still flat like duck own. Nothing hot about your dislocated butt abeg

No do ashawo work o!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Le2money(m): 1:40am On Feb 17, 2021
I tell you grin grin grin

OgaVoltron:
Do whatever you have to do. But remember this is nigeria. Be smart, else you'll be the one packing out of that area.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by bodyloveghetto(m): 1:49am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

I had to go look at your profile picture, hotbutt indeed with no face... with this butt I’m sure that was the reason why they parking in front of your gate... on report them to efcc, that way bad though I do understand the close close disturbance, find their landlord number to make a complaint and call the rest landlord to notice...

Baq to the butt, damn you so hot if that’s really your pic though... make I DM cool
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by binary01: 1:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

Yes...Life no hard but we can not make it harder.

I just need a number preferably EFCC.

And P.S: This is not a Revenge Mission. This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough.
you just gave too much information about yourself on a public forum, how hard do you think it would be for them to track you, or you assume they don't visit nairaland? these are criminals you are dealing with just so you know... best move was just contact EFCC directly from Thier website not here.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Shukusheka(m): 1:57am On Feb 17, 2021
bigglenn12:
If your father truly owns the house as you have claimed and he is late,every area has landlord associations,they can help you with that issue. Leave your father's house to pay rent outside. Do not envy anyone,unless you want to remain in your fathers house till eternity

Leave her father's house because criminals are constituting nuisance there?

Are you dense or what?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by BigDick70inch(m): 2:08am On Feb 17, 2021
ivolt:

Tbh 6sta........most of those guys ain't just scammers as u assumed..........but big time drug addict and cultist too..........better u sort things out talking to them dan snitching on them........

Tread careful.......yo safety is my concern Oo......

You are definitely a Yahoo boy.
Dumb boys like you can only survive with crime.

So.......u had to quote me 2ce accusing me falsely angry angry
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Reffone: 2:15am On Feb 17, 2021
Them don woo you before

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by brandsoncharlie: 2:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.
What area are you living in, is it that too local?
Don't your area has a small network of neighbors living in the neighborhood that discuss, plan and organize meetings and stop unwholesome activities that goes on, and disturb the peace of other neighbors.
Start from there if you have one, they will behave themselves. Nigeria is filled with very dangerous people, so take caution if not nobody go give you visa and flight ticket except you're a military man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) / Herdsmen Post Photos On Woman’s Facebook Page After Robbing Her / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.