Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? (66598 Views)

Benin & Delta State Yahoo Boys Living Large After Using Their Mother For Ritual / Yahoo Boys Living Large After Money Rïtual Work From Baba As Instructed / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by izubext007: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
mind ur business bro.......ur Nigeria police is what?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Dpundict: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
My own na landlord dey frustrate his life so in just two months of a yearly tenancy. I just blocked his contact and will not hesitate to give it to him if he dare challenge me on it. I am a lawyer earning a decent living and not giving to violence, smoking or drinking but just because I brought an electrician to work on light on behalf of my neighbour yesterday morning he called me and lied everything in his apartment is shocking him even his bed and gas cylinder o and it is a different building from the one I live in. These Badore landlords will not give person peace after 650k for a miniflat. I am ready for him and he can be my guest. He is the one who is owing me 50k caution and if he cannot wait till effluxion to check if any damage is done to his apartment so he can deduct it, I will provide war till I get that 50k.

Well! You can give the Intel to police lowkey but pls let it be sometime far from now so they will not know it was you that gave the Intel. In the meantime monitor them closely to know how they operate and when police can take them unawares else they can even kill you.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
This Hotbutt is crazy and even mad for you to say most of people on Nairaland were criminal
You open your mouth wide like your yansh
How I wish those people treat your furck up
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
BlueAir:
grin alaye no push am enter pit o

Taah Come on close mouth there. Una don get mouth na because them don ban SARS. See mumu. Assuming OP get connect, those people suppose don pack out.

Louts acting like they're hot shiit. Useless boys.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by WilliamsDeGreat: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Yes...Life no hard but we can not make it harder.

I just need a number preferably EFCC.

And P.S: This is not a Revenge Mission. This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough.

If they find out you did it. They will murder you. Most are cultist. You can't have them locked up for life. So as you they report when them they come back. Ready to pack.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by DCatt: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
What you need is to get a life of your own. You are jealous and bitter! How do you know they are yahooh boys? Move out of the area and find somewhere else to live.
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They make a hell of Noise.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
All they know is how to on generator from morning till night.
They live in a Flat where they pay about N400k and above.
The Landlord doesn't live there.
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

In fact they are a complete nuisance. I dislike them with passion.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.

Thank you.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Qoko: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
BlueAir:
sad Then talk to their house agent especially.if u can't access their landlord. The agent will know they're fraudsters. Lay ur complaint and let him know of ur plans to complain to the police or efcc. I bet u within one week of agent meeting them,if they dont start to pack out one by one,they will reduce their noises
I am sure they would change after this advice
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Divoc19(f): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Me oi won't really want to flex my muscles on ordinary Yahoo boys when our POLITICIAns are worse. I'll just pretend no o
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Vizconson(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
savageyoungboy:
Let's assume they were into legit business and still live the kind of life that you say they live. What would you have done?
Jealousy is very bad. I hate jealous people.
Why will you even be jealous of yahoo boys?
Probably because you think you are better than them
Many of this boys came from POVERTY (Suffer life)
I don't support crime but I'm not quick to judge others. Only God can judge, mind your business and move on.
Many people aren't as lucky as some of us in life
People live close to clubs, hotels, videos stores, bars and so on. They still find a way to live nevertheless. Stop hating on others. Try to improve and focus on your life.
I don't even know how you would live with yourself knowing that you snitch on others, just so you can live a better life...damn!!!
I would rather see a Yahoo boy live lavishly than see them broke and dirty in the streets
Yahoo boys aren't even scamming you so why are you hurt.
I remember secondary school days, students would rather see everyone fail a certain subject than some fail and others pass. That's one of the reason many Nigerians hate yahoo boys nothing more. Instead of some to be rich, everybody should be broke lol.
If you still want to report them, it very easy. You don't have to come hear to ask.
But remember
John 8:7 “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”
No sir.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by oluwaahmed: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Believe a one-sided story at your own peril. She could be a gilted ex of one of them yahoo boys looking for revenge

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Divoc19(f): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Abeg, buy small land build a room and parlour for a start and rest.

Dpundict:
My own na landlord dey frustrate his life so in just two months of a yearly tenancy. I just blocked his contact and will not hesitate to give it to him if he dare challenge me on it. I am a lawyer earning a decent living and not giving to violence, smoking or drinking but just because I brought an electrician to work on light on behalf of my neighbour yesterday morning he called me and lied everything in his apartment is shocking him even his bed and gas cylinder o and it is a different building from the one I live in. These Badore landlords will not give person peace after 650k for a miniflat. I am ready for him and he can be my guest. He is the one who is owing me 50k caution and if he cannot wait till effluxion to check if any damage is done to his apartment so he can deduct it, I will provide war till I get that 50k.

Well! You can give the Intel to police lowkey but pls let it be sometime far from now so they will not know it was you that gave the Intel. In the meantime monitor them closely to know how they operate and when police can take them unawares else they can even kill you.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Munzy14(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Yes...Life no hard but we can not make it harder.

I just need a number preferably EFCC.

And P.S: This is not a Revenge Mission. This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough.
A Benue lady, who works with the presidency, snitched on Yahoo boys, and she is 6ft below.

Fly weh no deh hear, the follow dead body enter grave.

If those boys find out, of course they will, they are desperate for money. So they go extra mile.

Just know that u are pricing ur death...becos who u reported to, will inform them so they will grease his/her palm.

Same reason y armed robbers kill whoever identify them during operation.

Lastly, mind ur business.

Even federal govt is defrauding us.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Curvinus(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Why not relocate to another area
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

Thank you.

The so called yahoo boys are bunch of irritants truly,especially the poorly educated ones among them. They are something that could be described as a sort of public nuisance.

Op, you however sounded more like a local champ that's now being challenged ( wealth for wealth) by a bunch of rich criminals in your own locality - your father's house ! You hate them for that !

You said somewhere here that you're smart. Hmm,I bet to disagree with you ! A smart girl would not come here and be asking for EFCC contact lines. Don't they have sites you could visit ? What gives you the impression that those boys are not Nairaland members and therefore, can't read your thread ? What if they have seen and read this now ? You're not smart !

I will advise you very strongly not to alert those boys that you're about to snitch on them; It could be deadly ! You wouldn't want some guys to bathe you with acid and give you some horrific marks on your pretty face !

You could inform EFCC or other agencies about the activities of those boys in your area without creating any unnecessary thread about your intention.

Be careful !

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
If you are sure they are Yahoo boys, report them to EFCC on their tip line. But only if you are sure they are yahoo boys. I hate nuisance
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by clemzo101(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hedonini:
Edit.

The point is that I hate lousy, razz money mofos disturbing my peace in my ordinarily sane neighbourhood. I'll do anything to get rid of them.
mind ur business and pack out. Most yahoo boys are cult guys. Endure and pack out wen ur rent expires. Don't go fighting you may not win the battle
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Bullman(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

Let me tell you a short story
My cousin relocated to d u.k
Got a job and went to work everyday with a bagpack for more than three months but he never knew he was being watched by some white n black neighbours in Peckham
The day he started coming back from work with a different big bag n bought a new car after saving hard his neighbours called d police and told thd police that they think hes into fraud' metropolitan popo came checked d guy n saw he was clean, They left him in peace. It wasnt up to a week d same neighbours that snitched about his progress invited him over for dinner and told him that they actually called d popo on him cos its for security purpose no hard feelings. If you see something say something
Thats in a developed country.
So Back to d frustrated guy and his yahoo neigbours one thing is for sure if u snitch on them boys d Nigerian police officers may sell u out that they got d info from u, be ready to dance to a new cash app song when de come for u.
Most police officers ar on dis yahoo bois payrol i am not saying u should keep quiet o sisi but be ready to finish anything wey u wan start undecided which may not end so well

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by SaintUlot: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
The landlord association in the area should take care of that, i have witnessed something similar in an area before. The landlord association compelled the landlord of the property to take action and the boys disturbing the peace of the area were evicted.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by tony02: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Be careful when revealing these type of information. What if those Yahoo boys are on Nairaland reading your thread.

Remember they are Yahoo boys, they will easily bribe the police only for them to come back and deal with you or if you are lucky, they will bribe the police to arrest you after which you have to bail yourself to escape jail terms.

You have two choices, either you pack your load and leave or you turn blind on them.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by SexytorresE(f): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Envy will kill u that's all. U even named them "yahoo" do you have proof ?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by cococandy(f): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
What’s your proof that they are involved in internet fraud aka yahoo?

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Onozz: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

Tell us the truth ..after dem don fùck your Nyans Finnish them nor gree take you serious you won report Efcc

Here no be Efcc office ashawooo
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:
And Please if you are a Yahoo, don't bother to come here and tell me otherwise. I'm smart.

Becos I know a percentage of viewers of NL Crime are into this kind of work.

If you are ever going to report, then do so anonymously, never reveal your detail. Also make sure you don’t give away any info that can be traced back to you.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Basher8583: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:

There is no law against their incessant gen use. As for blocking your gate, I'd become their "friend" and turn up at their party one day. It will help you reason with them if you stop looking down your nose at your neighbours.

And what kind of stupid advice is this. You must be an irresponsible person.

Guy I feel you pains. Don't listen to this one. Do what you must. I have destroyed many of those idiots that can't stop disturbing my neighborhood.
Call efcc hotline 0809 332 2644

Thank me later.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
@Hotbutt
Do you know if they have informants amongst the Police?

I would advise you don't shoot yourself on the feet. About 80% (or more) of Y-boys are cultists.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Basher8583: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
cococandy:
What’s your proof that they are involved in internet fraud aka yahoo?

Don't worry efcc will find that out.

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Onozz: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.
Tell us the truth ..after dem don fùck your Nyans Finnish them nor gree take you serious you won go report Efcc

Here no be Efcc office ashawooo
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by DonBenny77(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sabowest:
Snitches get stitches! That's all I've got to say
Shut up
Fraudsters get jail term

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Blackdisciple(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2021

Very simple do the same thing Seun kuti did to some people blocking his entrance, then when issue raised up the police came.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Onozz: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:
And Please if you are a Yahoo, don't bother to come here and tell me otherwise. I'm smart.

Becos I know a percentage of viewers of NL Crime are into this kind of work.

Those boys don fúck you tire talk true no let beef kee u... Nobody say make you nor get money
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by sheflat: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
na bad belle dey wry you, just leave them alone and work for ur own progress
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by bubu2019: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.
jealousy can kill faster than covid 19,
My friend repent before it's too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) / Herdsmen Post Photos On Woman’s Facebook Page After Robbing Her / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81