Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I will Give Away My Virginity Before Going Into this Forced Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I will Give Away My Virginity Before Going Into this Forced Marriage (3538 Views)

(photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I will Give Away My Virginity Before Going Into this Forced Marriage by horny4u(f): 12:42am On Apr 09, 2011
My heart goes out to you OP. To be forced into a loveless marriage is truly sad.
Your parents have lived their lives and want to live yours too.
Try praying, hope all works out well for you.
Re: I will Give Away My Virginity Before Going Into this Forced Marriage by melidee: 1:02am On Apr 09, 2011
I believe that parents say we should do things for our own good they are more experienced then us. They do not want you to regret yourself by having encounters with people who may not be the best people for your future. Love is just a word why dosent your boyfriend tell your parents he wants to get married to you?
Re: I will Give Away My Virginity Before Going Into this Forced Marriage by Nekai(f): 1:43am On Apr 09, 2011
This is a culture that I don't really understand, but if you (your friend) are determined to enter into this arranged marriage, these are some of the repercussions.

Puppy love is the more adequate phrase to describe what you are going through. I know it's hard to hear, but boyfriends come and go and odds are that you are just caught up in the emotions of your first serious relationship. Ask around. How many people end up with the first person that they were in a relationship with. Odds are probably less than 10%. So this means that you have a less than 10% chance of ending up with this boyfriend (who has not even asked you to marry him).

Since you indicated that you will follow your parent's wishes and get married, why be intimate with this guy? Your future husband may just be the man of your dreams, and if he realizes what you did he will be hurt, and worse, he might be angry. No guy, no matter how caring, wants to feel like he was decieved. Chances are your virginity was an important factor in his decision to marry you. Giving yourself to your boyfriend will make you look cheap, and will embarass your family. Nobody will believe that you just did it. Everyone will assume you have been sexually active for years.

Also, when you are intimate with someone you are spiritually bonding with that person. It isn't something to take lightly. Also there are the usual risk that sex brings, like others have mentioned like pregnancy, STDs, neither of which are 100% preventable when you have sex.
Re: I will Give Away My Virginity Before Going Into this Forced Marriage by nanidee(f): 2:15am On Apr 09, 2011
@ OP, quality advice has been given to you on this thread.

One thing is evident, and this is the fact that you need to talk to your parents, especially your mum about this.

Planning to get disvirgined by your boyfriend as an act of rebellion is not the wisest thing to do.

Besides, you need to be ready for marriage. Its something you go into, very well prepared.

I wish you well.
Re: I will Give Away My Virginity Before Going Into this Forced Marriage by dayokanu(m): 4:23am On Apr 09, 2011
Buy a candle and give it your virginity.

It wld be better appreciated
Re: I will Give Away My Virginity Before Going Into this Forced Marriage by tashanja(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2011
Nekai:

This is a culture that I don't really understand, but if you (your friend) are determined to enter into this arranged marriage, these are some of the repercussions.

Puppy love is the more adequate phrase to describe what you are going through. I know it's hard to hear, but boyfriends come and go and odds are that you are just caught up in the emotions of your first serious relationship. Ask around. How many people end up with the first person that they were in a relationship with. Odds are probably less than 10%. So this means that you have a less than 10% chance of ending up with this boyfriend (who has not even asked you to marry him).

Since you indicated that you will follow your parent's wishes and get married, why be intimate with this guy? Your future husband may just be the man of your dreams, and if he realizes what you did he will be hurt, and worse, he might be angry. No guy, no matter how caring, wants to feel like he was decieved. Chances are your virginity was an important factor in his decision to marry you. Giving yourself to your boyfriend will make you look cheap, and will embarass your family. Nobody will believe that you just did it. Everyone will assume you have been sexually active for years.

Also, when you are intimate with someone you are spiritually bonding with that person. It isn't something to take lightly. Also there are the usual risk that sex brings, like others have mentioned like pregnancy, STDs, neither of which are 100% preventable when you have sex.

@ Poster
Thats best of the lot, take it or leave it, you are on your own cool cool
Re: I will Give Away My Virginity Before Going Into this Forced Marriage by aameyah(f): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
hmmn,
Re: I will Give Away My Virginity Before Going Into this Forced Marriage by namfav(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
did you already get pounded grin
Re: I will Give Away My Virginity Before Going Into this Forced Marriage by kodewrita(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2011
namfav:

did you already get pounded grin

sounds like a satisfied sigh to me. grin
Re: I will Give Away My Virginity Before Going Into this Forced Marriage by OCCULTIST(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
Bring your virginity to me i will pay you 3 Million naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? / I Think I'm In Love. / The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.