Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (60006 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by devlishGINGER(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2021
Your choice
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Kingluqman(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Wahala wa oo!!! Baba, better go for deliverance also before that winch shut you
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Aladdin1(m): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2021
It could be a mere coincidence but whether it is or not just take her name to a prophet for prayer.to know who you want to marry.thats all!
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by AfroKnight: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

For now, all I know is You aren't smart in real life.

Lol!

#peace!

Says the person who thinks they can see “things” when they look at a person. grin

Get help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Heartdanny(f): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2021
Free your mind there is nothing to be afried of. I have seen a baby who follows only the mother she screams and run when ever she see some one even the father.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by aremso(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

Where did you get that theory from? Babies will not allow you as a stranger carry them but not to the extent of running for safety.
OP, you know what to do.

Yes you are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by ambitiouschap17: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2021
AfroKnight:

Says the person who thinks they can see “things” when they look at a person. grin

Get help.

The girl really need help

2 Likes

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Judybash93(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Dark forces does exist!

Just say you haven't come in Contact.

I don't want to assume that you've encountered ''dark forces" but what do you even mean by the term. And can the attributes be explained naturally?

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by IbnBattuta1960: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Judybash93:

But you also just made a claim. Where did you get it from?
I've been around children.
They observe things alot.
If you are well received by those who attend to them, they may allow you carry them, but will immediately reach out back to their care givers; while placing you under strict observation.
But I've seen a situation where a baby of a month plus will always cry when her grandmother carries her.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by IbnBattuta1960: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Avast:

I have this little girl I carried for more than 5 months when she was a baby and was very familiar with me. I travelled for 2 months, came back and the baby dey always japa for me with heavy cry. At first I thought maybe because I just came back, but till now she fit run enter well because she doesn't want me to move closer to her. I just dey talk am inside me say this baby get bad spirit.
You don carry spiritual attachments return na grin

5 Likes

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Avast(m): 10:19am On Feb 18, 2021
lol
IbnBattuta1960:

You don carry spiritual attachments return na grin
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by sammirano: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Shocked
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Charmingrascal(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
I Am Planning To Marry A Lady And This Happened. Pls Help

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.

Bro don't marry Mami water

That your fiancee is possessed run for your life.

There must have been some negativities in your life since you met her, check well and balance it.

Be wise, the Lord is saying something, listen!!
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by skolar49: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2021
My little cousin always cry and run away when I come near her but now she is my best friend
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

You would be shocked when I drop every damn details about you even down to your parents' background after seeing your picture or contact.

Would have loved to help the Op but......... I hate the "Gift".

My creator should have made me a better dancer or a great Cook! Lol.

Well, believe whatever you want to, I really DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!
Should I send you my picture so you can tell me everything about me? even the future?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Sijo01(f): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
This is loud o.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Pricelessruby(f): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2021
lipsrsealed speechless
kingofchess:

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Humanoid01(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Romanoff:
Women done suffer for this naija sha, all because of marriage.
Na wa oo. This is not a gender thing na, haha!
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by OKVALLY: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2021
It is not coincidence. You need a deliverance, if you said no you are trouble, if you said yes you are in trouble.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by TheVictim01(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2021
Bro, whatever "blacks" you THINK and have the perception of them being fully reliable to the ability of witchcraft, you first need a "first ahnd/class" experience with the jujus, then I'll see whether you'll ever make such comments.
Zeion422:
Black will always remain black...little one's are not always comfortable wit new faces around them, delete dat tots frm ur head
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by peterjulius00(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2021
Please the two of you should go for deliverance for a strong man of God...... Because how can a little baby see her and begin to cry... This is very questionable and the baby dead after it. My brother be careful. Go for deliverance
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2021
Zeion422:
Black will always remain black...little one's are not always comfortable wit new faces around them, delete dat tots frm ur head

stop saying black go be black. .evil surrounds us and the black race is known to harbour such..you should advice the young man to seek God and take her lady to see a man of God for prayer simple..
or you think say juju, witches, black magic etc, does not exist?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

cheesy
I was thinking you were going to Dare me to reveal details about you.
Make I shock you small .. so you know this world is full of mysteries. cheesy cheesy cheesy
can you reveal the future?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by frozen70(f): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:

Just find a way and end the relationship with out troubles with her
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by MansoryMX(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Oh please be quite!

I won't call myself a christian because I don't attend churches but you see that spiritual thing?
It is Damn real!

I see beyond the physical realm... Will I call it a Gift? I don't know.

Sometimes when I look at people, I see beyond their physical body and believe me I when I tell you THINGS DEY THIS WORLD!

Please come and look at me and tell me why my Sportybet ticket dey always cut one and why my maga dey stress me and not do me something

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by AfonjaBoston: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2021
This has to be from a Yoruba movie
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by sojfarm: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2021
It is not coincidence.

She said what she said so that she can complete her assignment.

If you are not born again, please give your Jesus and a new life.

Take this simple spiritual exercise. Pray very well. Shout the following prayers very loud and clear. Pray each of them with all seriousness for at least 2 minutes

1. Pray for mercy of the living on any marital error you might have committed

2. Say: I renounce every demonic soul tie

3. Blood of Jesus deliver my foundation

4. Wicked agenda to arrest my marriage in order to destroy my glorious destiny, die in Jesus name.

5. Every voice in my foundation attacking my marriage and my destiny, shut up and die in Jesus name

6. Every evil relationships programmed into my life in order to derail my destiny, scatter in Jesus.

7. I reject every evil relationship by the power in the blood of Jesus.

I pray that you will not make error that will frustrate your marriage and destiny in Jesus.

Search and follow annointed messages Marriages by Dr. D. K. Olukoya on youtube. I have had marriage attacks experience in the past. Please pray so that you will not become a prey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by cmecproblem(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2021
This could turn out to be - dump me and die.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Mustiboy(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

You would be shocked when I drop every damn details about you even down to your parents' background after seeing your picture or contact.

Would have loved to help the Op but......... I hate the "Gift".

My creator should have made me a better dancer or a great Cook! Lol.

Well, believe whatever you want to, I really DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!

Shut up, abeg. What useless gift angry

If I sand you
Idiot
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by princemiracle(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2021
Well I wouldn't advise that you jump to conclusion. Ask if they did a forensic examination (perform a test to see what caused her death) on her.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by BabbanBura(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2021
CalliDora1:
Lol @she shut the baby up".

Well... It could be a coincidence and not that your girl is possessed. My twin sisters' little baby was doing that to me at some point. If I carry her she'll cry and try to break free from me. Or whenever I go there , she'll be staring at me from afar. Though she started doing this after the day she looked at me and looked at her mum like continuously until she became confused and she was just 4 months then. Since then, if I come around she'll not come close.

Maybe the devil is capitalizing on your negative towards your girl but then again, you could be right. Only God knows. This your allegatioms strong o

Have you tried to find out what killed the baby?

God knows I love twins, and dimples too!
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by lekki1444: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2021
hmmm well the spirits in babies are not yet weighed down and blocked from syncing into connection with the spiritual world and so the baby is in contact with the spiritual and the baby senses extra-terrestrial or alien spirits meaning an unusual spirit. your woman has an un-usual spirit in her but it doesnt necessarily have to be BAD, however it is un-usual enough to scare the baby. She may be a powerful angel or a powerful demon. Now you say the baby died, and that doesnt necessarily prove the spirit in her is a powerful demon. the spirit in that baby may be the demon who recognises another spirit that it has offended in past life and this spirit in her is here for revenge and so the spirit in the baby recognises the spirit it had offended in past life and is scared and runs away. and the baby dying could be the revenge was activated on the baby on seeing the spirit it offended in the past life. whats my point ? she is either a powerful angel, a powerful demon, or a spirit seeking vengeance and got it by killing the baby. to further look at this case for you what is her date of birth so i can look at her star alignments

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.