Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (60011 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by joinpreneur(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
I Am Planning To Marry A Lady And This Happened. Pls Help

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Dear Op, please pray
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by seborrhic: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
delpee:
You may just be creating scenarios in your mind based on Nollywood and the preaching of our enemy seeking Pastors.

However, I experienced something fairly similar years ago. Some people visited me at home upon delivery of a baby. The baby cried each time a particular guest tried to carry him. Anyway, the nanny tactically took the baby away from me and refused to bring him back. She kept giving excuses and a friend said I should let her be. Later, my friend told me that there could be spiritual reasons behind the occurrence though she couldn't put a finger on it but certainly there was something wrong. I was advised to keep the baby away from my guest.

After they all left, my nanny told me that she learnt from her mum that babies see us in our spiritual selves. New one for me! She said I should try to find out more about my guest because she was sure that she had something evil about her. Few months later, I visited the guest to empathize with her because she had a late miscarriage. She then told me that she discovered that she was dedicated to a river at birth and there were conditions to the covenant. To cut a long story short, her mum took her back to the village to do all that was necessary to cut her off from the evil dedication and then to Church for deliverance.

Total bunkum!

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Goalnaldo(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Abeg if una know any marine girl wey fit make person rich and she dey single abeg make una connect me to her. Brokeness don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by erai30(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
My brother, to cut a long story short.... She is possessed either by witchcraft or by other spiritual powers, nothing like coincidence.... Just japa!
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Spikesystem: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Guy, just for your life, diplomatically break up with that babe. Its not a coincidence that the baby died.
Please find another babe.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Pascal181: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
You people have killed the innocent 11 months old baby right
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by hikiki(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Your babe don murder her oo!! Bros run away from her....
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by usb2016(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
More like when a witch sees her senior wicked witch from a different coven, she must be scared and in order not to abort the senior witch mission, the little witch had to get out of the way grin grin. That's the Math bro. You better be very careful with that your witch grin sorry girl. Ordinarily babies has this spirit guiding them and that was why the child cries whenever, your girlfriend comes and now look at how mysterious the little child died embarassed embarassed

My advise, any man that does not know when it started raining, will never know when the rain stops! grin grin

I Am Planning To Marry A Lady And This Happened. Pls Help[/b]

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.[/quote]
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Thereishel: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.

Little kids see what adults don't see. He may see horns in her head with cat face. God wants to deliver you from lifetime pains. Go out and find out spiritual about the girl
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by IbnBattuta1960: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tosic007:
Bros calm down. Most times Naija baby's sabi fall hand,that baby way dey run for safety if u bringout biscusits,sweet,money or breast the baby will jus navigate back. A baby will always behave like baby, that's why they're baby
grin
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Reex12(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
playerinc:

Some of these marine girls will make you rich as long as you make them happy.
foolish talk.make a an evil spirit happy for hw long.recieve sense

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by seborrhic: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
kaylo31:

Others have made sense, but you my friend created sense, God bless you
Amen.Thank you.
The story just annoyed me.
In Africa our lack of proper investigation of things has caused monumental damage in our societies.
I bet anyone if that baby died suddenly,it could be either from infection gotten from people or home or likely he/she died when d baby choked on herself in her sleep due to poor sleeping position and improper watch by d parents;aka,Sudden infant death syndrome.
Not all these hogwash of one person killing d child spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Marxizm: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Judybash93:
I think it's a mere coincidence. My little cousin was damn scared of my neighbor for reasons only known to her but she later was able to relax and now they are best of friends. It's quite unfortunate that the little baby died but i really don't think dark forces exist anywhere.

Sounds familiar with Op's, but with little twist. Image: Baby scared...became friendly...then died. Very unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ubanz: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
it's common for toddlers to react negatively when close to unfamiliar faces. it's a very wrong suspicion,u HV hurt ur girl griveously. consider urself in her position.somebody giving you 13th century allegations. Did the child die in his/her sleep? what was the cause of death. guy u need to emancipate urself from such mental slavery. abeg.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Period007(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.
We are captives of our own negativity

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by TrueChristians: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Monetize ke?

Lol!
Abeg, I no get that kind time. Sometimes when I'm in the mood, I randomly stop people on the road or anywhere and tell them the message I have for them.

For it to work fully, one has to be Sexually Pure. Lol! Me that like Man grin cheesy grin

Abeg! I no fit.

My grandma is a Seer, a tranditional healer and Herbalist.

I think I inherited it from her.

Besides, I no dey go church. grin grin
use your gift and work for Jesus Christ you will never regret life again .. the Lord say if you don't work with him there will be a big space in your life and you will never be satisfied in life

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
ONE OF THE THINGS KEEPING A BLACK MAN DOWN IS HIS MENTALITY AND BRAIN CONFIGURATION

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Mckhala80(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
There's dz adage {biblical} that "what is being hidden frm the wise & prudents are being revealed to babies & sucklings. Meet a man called by God for proper counselling. Thank God later.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
My brother....if you care to listen. This is not a child's advice. Children are the purest form of humans and their interactions with God is express. If a child doesn't like a person to this extent, God is speaking. Everyone with good spirit is attracted to children. I know how endearing children are to me. In my your of journey with the Lord, I have come to find out that God is closer to children cos they are pure and believe everything.

Prayerfully cut off from that evil girl. I say prayerfully cos i know that you have been having sex with her. Your spirit is compromised. You need salvation (genuine one). I pray God grants you mercy that delivers.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by UFEDO95: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Made619:
wahala b lyk bicycle
E no dey tey to start
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by JuIiusmalema: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
DSC7:

If she is possessed he wont xperience any form of backwardness till he jilts her......
Gbam bro you're so experienced in this, as a matter of fact he'll be having favours, good luck and prosperity till the moment he jilts her then trouble and hardship emanates
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by ThugBoy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Una Mumu love don take the little girl life! Fire burn una.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by kingxsamz(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nonexistent:
You're wrong. This is not just a coincidence. Babies are naturally seers and if this guy insist on marrying that girl, he will find out why that baby died and he too may follow the same route. Check every adult that babies run from, you will see that 99% of them have something ugly going on them.

Babies are seers?
An Adult has problems if a baby avoids him/her?
Finding out what killed the baby will result in his death? Omo. See people I dey share country with. Which baby told you all these please, I'd like to know. You people want your country to progress but yet you habour this kind of mentality? So what if someone blames you for the death of another person? That's why Africa is still in this mess.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Slynation(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Angelacruz:
Pls your girl friend is very okay.There is wat we called stranger anxiety during infancy.The infant is not used to seeing her face and there is no close attachment between ur gal frd n d infant.Pls read on "Stranger anxiety during infancy stage"before you call somebori's beautiful daughter a witch or mermaid.
And how many babies running away from strangers died....Oga this is marriage issue, if the cause of death of that innocent baby is not genuine, then I think something is fishy here.....!!
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Listen to ur heart

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by kingxsamz(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

You would be shocked when I drop every damn details about you even down to your parents' background after seeing your picture or contact.

Would have loved to help the Op but......... I hate the "Gift".

My creator should have made me a better dancer or a great Cook! Lol.

Well, believe whatever you want to, I really DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!

You get this kind power, why haven't you used it in solving crimes? grin
Sha when it comes to internet, anybody can say anything. As for me, I do fly at night.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Tonytonex(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
How and where did you meet this your girl? and how long have you known her? let's start from there.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by MarketDispatch: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
not at all. I am not experiencing any backwardness.

What killed or caused the baby's death?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Made619(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
UFEDO95:
E no dey tey to start
swears
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Jesusjudy: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
witnessed something like this too,my niece whom l was playing with in the village and right in my father's compound started crying and ran towards me immediately a strange man entered the compound.The man tried touching her the screaming changed gear at a time l got scared, the man later left after telling me he was looking for my uncle Las Las the man na native doctor bad one and my uncle though died recently Sabi juju too.Bros pray oooooo.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by broswilli: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Little children are weird. There was a little girl that was admitted into the school i was working. This little girl was admitted into creche. She refused all the minders from touching her because they were all dark in complexion. They were much darker than her parents, so i was the only staff that was a bit free that she would allow to carry her even though i am male she was more comfortable with me. It took her a long time to get used to the other teachers.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Odingo1: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
The girl is not a witch, some children normally run away from unfamiliar face and some children don’t allow any person they don’t know to touch them.

You did not say wether the child is sick before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.