Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience (36938 Views)

Why Nigeria Are Been Denied Visa / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by deolu2000(m): 12:49am On Feb 21, 2021
optimusprime2:
Looool this brought back hilarious memories... grin

When I was a teenager(about 16) on one particular US visa interview, the consular officer interviewing me was soooo darn cuuute, her eyes were like hypnotic stones , her voice was like running water and mheeeeeeeen did that chic have massive jugs (I don't even know why the US embassy kept that lady there that day) ...

I basically forgot why I came for the interview and started staring at her jugs sheepishly... Anyway I got a boner from all the simulations my mind was running and as soon as I realised my rocket had lifted off, I started trying my best to conceal it from people around me, since I was standing in front of the consular window situated like in the middle of the salon, I literally was acting soooo fidgety, anxious, totally weird and the whole thing got awkward for me that I couldn't even answer her simple questions, I was making incoherent statements, stammering unnecessarily... heck! I forgot my own name... long story short, I was denied by the same woman I was crushing on...

it was when I came out of the embassy that I realised what happened, gosh I felt sooo dumb... I had neverfelt that dumb (till today it still turns me inside out) grin. Anyway I just told my family that I was denied... though I didn't include why grin

I learnt a big lesson from that daygrin

P.S
Las las Fear women o grin

sora fun obirin ooo.
Olorun a wa pelu e.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Baruwaaaaa(m): 1:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Lie to plenty for this thread

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by overseasnbeyond: 1:29am On Feb 21, 2021
Just be on your lane, dont even no shit. Amazon na job
planetx:
Office my ass, probably Uber, Doordash or Amazon. Those are the only kind of jobs giving referrals fees.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 21, 2021
Toks2008:
Oh how can I forget how I was denied American Visa once in 2008 and twice in 2017 not because I was not qualified but simply because they don't bother to verify documents presented...

They base their flimsy unrealistic judgement on how good you can lie. They ask lame generic questions and the interviewing officers simply make decisions on how good you can convince them with lies but unfortunately I hate lies.

I have travelled to other countries that spend time veryfing documents but America visa process is pure gamble, worse than baba ijebu.

The worst thing is the funny blue paper they give people after they are refused.. Stating the same reason for everyone.

American Embassy is really milking Nigerians with the huge non refundable visa fees on visiting visas without an option of Appeal. That is real scam.

That is why I say American visiting visa is the easiest and the most difficult to get because it is just the same with regular sport betting or gamble... It is 50% pure
luck and 40% on how good you can lie leaving 10% to the type of job or business you do.
Did you get an invite from any American friend or gf before applying?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by obainojazz(m): 2:14am On Feb 21, 2021
Canada
I thought bank statement should be enough grin
Crazy Dey worry them
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Roseey0(f): 2:58am On Feb 21, 2021
I am speaking my American visa to reality.
God done do am already

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Elawnugo: 3:06am On Feb 21, 2021
USA
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Yoighaman(m): 3:30am On Feb 21, 2021
Calypso80:
Tired of travelling (running like a fugitive) I look forward to a peaceful Nigeria as one or divided, whichever way. Me, I am tired being a foreigner.

Good luck to those wishing to travel out.

So sorry about your plight, I can imagine...but why not come back home instead of constantly avoiding immigration?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:44am On Feb 21, 2021
JaySterling:
One can easily make money here in the states, send money home to Nigeria and build mansions and buy a lot of properties

Plenty jobs and business to do
Educational opportunities too for those looking to further

Many things mehn

Come and see for yourself
Abeg..The things no dey easy as you advertise,as if Nigerian peoples are not there for years without good green pastures...If they said help peoples now..Now run you go run now..Or fraud somebody..Or come now and be saying another story.. Anywhere peace of mind, am happy..
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by boolet: 3:48am On Feb 21, 2021
YorubaPrince:

LIAR! angry

Just imagine a newbie like you who's fresh off the boat and in the U.S for <2mths saying this sort of NONSENSE! angry

You're probably being fed, clothed and definitely squatting with someone and already acting like you're all that. undecided This exactly is the result of the negative thinking of the typical Nigerian and why they don't make it in the diaspora.

You indeed have a very long way to go and we'll see how 'easy' you'll make that money. cool
Methinks the dude is typing from one hamlet in Oyo state.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Datweence(m): 4:51am On Feb 21, 2021
Was denied Canadian visa 4 times, UK twice, and US once. I now live in Canada, moved here last year.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Predstan: 5:24am On Feb 21, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Stop the bullshit, where are the jobless people? Americans will always says they are jobless because they prefer free weekly payment than to work (unemployment)
Tell me if you need a job ? I will connect you instantly

Please connect me with a job that will pay me enough to build mansions in Nigeria within 2 months.

Thanks in anticipation.
Btw, I have some few certifications
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Burgerlomo: 5:37am On Feb 21, 2021
kizonero:

God will make it happen for me one day as he did it for you. I am happy for you bro. Atleast the difference is clear compare to when you are in Nigeria. Did I lie?

Like what hand work can one Learn here I'm Nigeria that you think is lucrative o er there. If you can list them I will appreciate

Auto mechanic if you like to get your hands dirty.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by olioxx(m): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2021
Me I was denied visa to North Korea.
That thing pain me dieeeee
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by witworth(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2021
petux:
Okay. So I created this thread just to read about the challenges people faced, while trying to travel out of the country.... Let's hear your story..

av never applied for any visa, but when it's time, nobody can deny me visa. That's all I know
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by witworth(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2021
petux:
Okay. So I created this thread just to read about the challenges people faced, while trying to travel out of the country.... Let's hear your story..

av never applied for any visa, but when it's time for my turn to move, nobody can deny me visa
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by witworth(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2021
petux:

av never applied for any visa, but when its my turn to do so, nobody can deny me visa.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by witworth(m): 7:47am On Feb 21, 2021
av never applied for any visa, but when its my turn to do so, nobody can deny me visa.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by planetx: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Just be on your lane, dont even no shit. Amazon na job
Mention your office that pays $500 referral fees to you for helping them get workers and I will expose you as a liar right now.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by fid3fid: 7:59am On Feb 21, 2021
ghettochild:
My first experience was in March 2015.
When my American ex wife send $3500.
I had told her that incase I get denied she'd have to come to Naija..
Na blue paper Dem give me... Damn... I couldn't eat n was demoralized like say na my papa house Dem refuse me to go.
So I had to pay a lawyer to help her get a 24mths naija visa. Then also booked her ticket via united airlines...
29th May 2015 she landed.
The next day we headed to ikoyi..
Was a Saturday...
Then on Monday I had another interview at the embassy..
This time na black woman interview me..
She just say... Your wife has to file for u when she gets back to America..
Na then I know say.... Women interviewer na bad luck for me...
Fast forward 2017 March 15, I applied again..
Na another white woman again.. I knew my papa curse strong Gan.. Upon all the questions she asked n I answered correctly... She still gimme blue paper.
Already had my SA visa then.
Had to jet out to OR Tambo 7th april
Anywhere is better Than naija. But to b honest I don't hate USA now..
To go there no even hungry me again..
Maybe when time is right.
We go try Canada or Belgium..
I no like stress for my life again

Kunjani! How SA ? Those 'ita' boys still dey disturb for hillbrow?
I miss the 9ja restaurant for Bramfontein wey dey use thick Pomo and saki cook thick Equsi soup.

Your Yankee woman fit go SA marry you if you dey use work permit visa for SA. If na life-partner visa or spouse, e no no work

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by veave(f): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2021
JaySterling:
One can easily make money here in the states, send money home to Nigeria and build mansions and buy a lot of properties

Plenty jobs and business to do
Educational opportunities too for those looking to further

Many things mehn

Come and see for yourself

God will bless you for being the only person who is telling us the truth. Imagine others saying cold is too much. Mtchww
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by fid3fid: 8:04am On Feb 21, 2021
RJabal:
I got rejected by South korea embassy in 2019...and they did not give my any reason...I knew my documents where fine,so I put a call through to my university and they sort the issue out..after 2 days I got another call frm the embassy asking me to come to their office with my passport to receive my Visa..
Nah so me too...tell them say, I de busy and can only come when am free ..After Finishing my days activities nah em I stroll go the embassy collect the visa..

Chigum, hangu e so? Odi? Daegu?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Dre183(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Yoighaman:

So sorry about your plight, I can imagine...but why not come back home instead of constantly avoiding immigration?

You don't get it, I hold one of the 5 world most powerful passports. I can travel over 160 countries without queing up in any of their respective Embassies. Before now I visit Nigeria 2 times a year.

I am not an ilegal immigrant. Just tired of being a foreigner, tired of being afraid to stay in my own country 'as if man na fugitive' just because of the embeciles who selected themselves to be leaders.

For how long? Hope you get the word 'fugitive ' now?

Modified. Canada, USA and Asian countries inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by ghettochild(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2021
fid3fid:

Kunjani! How SA ? Those 'ita' boys still dey disturb for hillbrow?
I miss the 9ja restaurant for Bramfontein wey dey use thick Pomo and saki cook thick Equsi soup.

Your Yankee woman fit go SA marry you if you dey use work permit visa for SA. If na life-partner visa or spouse, e no no work
We separated.. Long story.
Na our fellow naija brother jagba am oo.
He was in Cali as well.
We were having issues n I asked him speak to her..
Fast forward 6 months, they were dating
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Evii: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2021
JaySterling:
I was denied US visa 3 times but got it on the 4th attempt

Just 2 months ago!!

Yankee sweet sha. And lots of opportunities over here

Hello bro, congratulations.
I'm happy for you. Do US still issue visa under this COVID? Secondly, are you going for studies or tourism?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Evii: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2021
JaySterling:
I applied for a conference and came in through B1/B2 visa
Bros pls I need some more insight and clarifications from you...can I get your what's app number?
Here's mine 08033830084
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by cookings(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2021
I was denied US visa 3 times but got it on the 4th attempt

Just 2 months ago!!

Yankee sweet sha. And lots of opportunities over here.

Congratulations, please share experience and reasons for denial.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Evii: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2021
Springboot:
I was denied US visa 2 x only to realize I was making one mistake and after I corrected it, I got the visa with ease.

Pls sir, what was the mistake? For us to learn
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by adedehinbo(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2021
Springboot:

This is why I dislike commenting on this nairaland, can you tell me the relationship between my comment and a scam? You must be very stupid to even attribute my comment to it. I am not a low life like you, I can feed your entire generation without scamming anyone.
pls chief feed me! I am the low life you mentioned, anything at all bro will be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hotel in Lagos / Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction / Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.