Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience (36917 Views)

Why Nigeria Are Been Denied Visa / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin it was after the appeal that they give me the main reason the visa was denied.that i wont come back i just grin grin grin oyibo self na wahala person wan go do masters you check finish everything complete you say this one no go come back visa denied.

Who interviewed you? The black middle-aged lady?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin it was after the appeal that they give me the main reason the visa was denied.that i wont come back i just grin grin grin oyibo self na wahala person wan go do masters you check finish everything complete you say this one no go come back visa denied.

Do you plan on applying this year?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by specialmati(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
luminouz:

Who interviewed you? The black middle-aged lady?
yes that puts on one hair style like dadah
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Larrykaysail(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
petux:
Okay. So I created this thread just to read about the challenges people faced, while trying to travel out of the country.... Let's hear your story..

I learn from Nairaland travels 11 years ago,
UK turn me down once, American 2 times, but I don't see it as big deal just keep trying

I got my US visa 7 years ago without any agent assistance , just go to YouTube learn, go to embassy wedsite read and learn

Now I have passport to visit anywhere am a Nigerian American

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by dannex4adx(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Olatomz1:

I was denied Visa to Ekiti state

This is the work of demon ooo grin
Olatomz1:

I was denied Visa to Ekiti state

This is the work of demon ooo

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by itu404(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
HRprof:

Brain washer everywhere.......
you could not have put it better! Was beginning to wonder grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by specialmati(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
luminouz:

Do you plan on applying this year?
omo school level don they leave my head ooh business now I they reason leaving the waka for lastb now ooh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Toks2008(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Springboot:

You must be insane! What is the relationship between my response and scam? Please explain? Did you see a contact in my bio or anything that says I am a travel agent. If scamming is what you do for a living, that's not my business.

Guy you must be a low life or perhaps suffering from chronic narcissistic syndrome cos the way you are just cursing people like a rabied dog.

I apologized as regards my remarks but please share your experience with us. That is the essence of the thread.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
specialmati:
yes that puts on one hair style like dadah

Lol, that's her. She is a special case. She told me I look like a nollywood actor and denied me too.

I was shocked. Is looking like an actor a bad thing?

Thankfully, other offers came by.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
specialmati:
omo school level don they leave my head ooh business now I they reason leaving the waka for lastb now ooh

Lol...likewise me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by uthlaw: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
CheedyJ:
E no go better for atletico Madrid sha
pelu Bayern Munich!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
YorubaPrince:

LIAR! angry

Just imagine a newbie like you who's fresh off the boat and in the U.S for <2mths saying this sort of NONSENSE! angry

You're probably being fed, clothed and definitely squatting with someone and already acting like you're all that. undecided This exactly is the result of the negative thinking of the typical Nigerian and why they don't make it in the diaspora.

You indeed have a very long way to go and we'll see how 'easy' you'll make that money. cool
And he came through a conference B1/B2 visa that does not allow him to work or study

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by specialmati(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...likewise me.
I go still think it through thou but now make we make enough money go that country go buy Benz
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Springboot:
I was denied US visa 2 x only to realize I was making one mistake and after I corrected it, I got the visa with ease.
What was the mistake you made ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by specialmati(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
luminouz:

Lol, that's her. She is a special case. She told me I look like a nollywood actor and denied me too.

I was shocked. Is looking like an actor a bad thing?

Thankfully, other offers came by.

black mans problem is the black man as I once told.we will still ball in that country unless our country gets better or even go English speaking countries once there is hope with Gods grace

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
specialmati:
black mans problem is the black man as I once told.we will still ball in that country unless our country gets better or even go English speaking countries once there is hope with Gods grace

Correct guy grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Tats(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
monfizzy:
Was denied a US visa 2009 and German visa 2011. Later got a UK visa in 2012 and moved to the UK where I’ve now naturalised. Both denials were demoralising and left me frustrated as I had high hopes during the application process. With my British passport I don’t need a visa to travel to both countries and can’t even live in them. I feel like Britain suits me and my goals better than anywhere else in the world.

Its not an automatic Visa to the US. You need to apply for an ESTA online for a 2-year permission to visit the US and in the form, you will need to declare the US refusal. That would mean that your application would never be auto approved like for most British Citizens and it will revert to manual review by a CBP officer for approval.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
specialmati:
I go still think it through thou but now make we make enough money go that country go buy Benz

That Benz na the Koko

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by brainhgeek(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
USA, I didn't even regret it. I was rather happy i wasn't given. I did not want to go to
the US as at the time.
On the other hand, I didn't even go to any embassy when I wanted to go to Israel. Everything came to me.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by ntyce(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Was denied UK visa exactly a year ago after much persuasion from colleagues at work.

The Officer that reviewed the docs probably made a mistake, the rejection letter had notes different from my application.

I would've appealed but restriction on air travel made me do otherwise.

Won't be applying to the UK anytime soon...

A tour of Schengen after Covid vaccination Insha Allah....

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by bowdas(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
I haven't been denied any visa the reason is because I never applied before

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Uk lost but won on appeal US lost didn't bother.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Golan007: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
HRprof:

You dey at your village backyard dey talk about USA. You got USA visa 2 months ago and on your imagination you see all the opportunities to build mansion and buy properties when the increase of jobless people in America have increase because of covid. People like you force gullible Nigeria youths to pass through Libya in search of greener pastures. You will not make heaven

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by GeneralPula: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
JaySterling:
One can easily make money here in the states, send money home to Nigeria and build mansions and buy a lot of properties

Plenty jobs and business to do
Educational opportunities too for those looking to further

Many things mehn

Come and see for yourself

Hope you’re not up to scamming people..

Yankee is good but you don dey sugar coat ham..

Be careful and do not send money to anybody to help you process any traveling on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
learner007:

He was actually having a good day until he mentioned B1/B2 visa. I was like this one don lie the lie wey pass him size. That is the worst visa you want to come to the US with if you intend to stay back. After 6 months, you are illegal and for the next 2 years sef you never stabilize. I guess this kind of fables was what I was trying to avoid when I put in the hardwork and moved here for grad studies. Don't believe everything you read on the internet!
But with your F1 visa, have you legalized now ?

Have you got your papers ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
JaySterling:
I was denied US visa 3 times but got it on the 4th attempt

Just 2 months ago!!

Yankee sweet sha. And lots of opportunities over here

Please are there fulani terrorist herdsmen and their cows there?

Tommorow Nigeria terrorist government agencies will claim glory over your sweat. How Nigerian in abroad making the zoo proud.

In few years to time, the whole world will be begging for Visa to Biafra republic.

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Golan007: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
accountantben:
If I may asked, for someone who doesn't have have a travelling history, is it possible for such person to obtain a student visa in the United States for a Post graduate programme?

Yes.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by JaySterling: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
GeneralPula:

Hope you’re not up to scamming people..

Yankee is good but you don dey sugar coat ham..

Be careful and do not send money to anybody to help you process any traveling on this forum.
Shut up. I don’t need to scam anyone

The millions I’m making in yankee is enough for me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by JaySterling: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
bazzyblings:

Congrats . Please what package did you go with ? School or visiting visa ? Please did you do it yourself or you have an agent .. thanks
You can apply yourself.

Look for a conference and apply for online

Go to the Nairaland travel section, lots of tips are posted over there

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
[What Country is that bro?quote author=JaySterling post=99205278] One can easily make money here in the states, send money home to Nigeria and build mansions and buy a lot of properties

Plenty jobs and business to do
Educational opportunities too for those looking to further

Many things mehn

Come and see for yourself [/quote]
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by fitinwell: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
I was denied visa to Canada... Reasons I was not a bonafide student..

After present all perquisites for student visa application ..Year was 2007 Lagos Consular office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Killed, Others Injured In Bayelsa Airport Road Accident (Graphic Photos) / Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon / Awkward-Looking Keke NAPEP Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.