Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? (54142 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Dreyton36: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2021
So base on the fly guy wey i be
Tall handsome guy
Guy we load up
Guy we dey hustle steady no much sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death , ask Nas
After all my hustle and bustle
Plus my education and certified certs

I'll now settle for an older lady undecided when village people no naked follow me

As young well mannered ladies yakpa everywhere reach like covid 19 , I go con carry my precious gbola Chuck inside older lady kpekus make my glory die straight like LG battery ukpa

God forbid bad thing , you know how many gbola she don collect for her teen age Pussy tightener don dey , so me no dey even try am take that kind risk sef

No be all kpekus get grace , some na disgrace o

You they ask whether make u marry her because she humble , guy old lady wey don dey loose hope , shey u expect make she dey rude ?
She gats they nice forever to you and support you forever until the day u marry her , na that time u go feel Duncan mighty pain and emeka Ike combined

Older women never
I must senior my woman with at least 2 yrs and above
Everybody with their own opinion , me don talk my own in peace

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by DedeNkem: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Prolificdeman:
I'm currently very close a lady that's much older than. She's a good friend to me, and have been so helpful in my business. I haven't asked her out yet nor demanded sex from her. But she has told me so much about her and both her sexuality. From my observation she talks so much about marriage. But I'm not even ready in the next 3yrs. If you're in my situation, can you date her. I don't want to break anybody's heart, cos she's really a good lady and a wife material from the past 6 months now I have known her.

Let me learn from you all in the comment section. Both insults.

Age doesn't matter, as long as she's a good woman, you're good to go.

My wife is a year older than me and she's the best wife ever! And we love each other a lot!

Dating or marrying a younger person doesn't in any way guarantee a great long relationship or marriage, that's a fact!

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Kobicove(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Any woman who is desperate about marriage is always a wife material around any man she fancies.
But the moment you make the mistake of marrying her, the horrible colors will show up!

There is a terrible reason why she is not yet married at her age!

My candid advice avoid marriage desperados whether young or old. They are bad news. They are liabilities.

Their focus is that word marriage
Not you. You are never the priority.

I don't agree with you...

I have met mature ladies who re well behaved but who lived a very sheltered life and as a result opportunity to get married did not come to them quickly
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
Kobicove:

I don't agree with you...

I have met mature ladies who re well behaved but who lived a very sheltered life and as a result opportunity to get married did not come to them quickly
You are just busy selling the story they gave to you.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Spaxon(f): 4:59am On Feb 24, 2021
tosyne2much:
Hello dear!

It's really been a long timr and I'm thinking of posting regularly
You should do that soonest. cheesy
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by JustforMen: 3:04am On Mar 05, 2021

Leave me of the this and focus on the moral of the story.

For your info, I'm not angry about marriage issues but with the likes of you who have lost it in making decisions on settling down with the right woman. It's a failed generation with people like you. Uchu.

I didn't come telling you about any SA guy. Rather you came pock-nosing like the nairaland gossip that you are and I felt you could be of help to a guy. So, why acting like a sissy now and making reference to that? Shows how low you are.

Im off duty today. I'm ready for you and that noisygropper that calls himself silentgropper.

Ndi Uchu.

wetin be "right woman" na?
hanty ooo abeg no vex, you hear.
a "right woman" would have managed to get a right man somehow or even just a man.
you seem to be in support of these older women aka "late evening newspapers" that have been used and abused at their useful life time now they are desperate for marriage. any small prick you give them na relationship for their mind.

on a more serious, tell me anything that gets better with use and age? so how can older women be better than younger women when we know that women's decline curve starts at age 25?

older women are just a bunch of baggege and damaged psych plus some loose body parts, chikena.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Prolificdeman:
I'm currently very close a lady that's much older than. She's a good friend to me, and have been so helpful in my business. I haven't asked her out yet nor demanded sex from her. But she has told me so much about her and both her sexuality. From my observation she talks so much about marriage. But I'm not even ready in the next 3yrs. If you're in my situation, can you date her. I don't want to break anybody's heart, cos she's really a good lady and a wife material from the past 6 months now I have known her.

Let me learn from you all in the comment section. Both insults.

Don't ask her out. Don't date her. Don't demand sex from her. Don't marry her.

You don't desire her. You don't love her. You'll make her miserable if you marry her. I've seen this play out so many times.

Just stay as friends and accept that just because someone is kind-hearted, doesn't mean they're meant for you. Just be sure to let her know this early enough.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
if you are lucky to find an older woman as a wife, with good character....you will go far.....
If she is ok as u describe, why not settle for her.
Age is just a number and a thing of the mind..
I will advise you go for her...
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Prolificdeman: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Never knew this topic hit front page oo. Nairaland Una mouth eh..lol.

Well, we aren't together again. She relocated. Every body Dy their Dy. Thanks all for the advise. God bless our hustles.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by toyoson0(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Riplogic:

Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong in marrying any woman older than me. I will only check her background and history to make sure she didn't go wild or hoe'd when she was young.

If to say she is like in her early to mid thirties, this ones are even more matured and most of the times are self dependent, all the unnecessary spendings that these younger girls need/money entitlement, you won't bother yourself with them, more over they are the ones that most of the times spend on you.

Plus: She knows how difficult it is to get a partner especially as young as you are, she will handle you with special care, which is an added advantage.

Well not all older ladies falls into this category, some are even materialistic than the younger ones. Maturity isn't about age, some younger ladies are even better than them. So it isn't about age but the maturity in them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.