Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? (54189 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Sarcastic101: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Myryryry:
Nigerian MEN are SO useless.

All they know is sex and how to dupe white women.

#fact
Not all men are like your dad

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Riplogic:

Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong in marrying any woman older than me. I will only check her background and history to make sure she didn't go wild or hoe'd when she was young.

If to say she is like in her early to mid thirties, this ones are even more matured and most of the times are self dependent, all the unnecessary spendings that these younger girls need/money entitlement, you won't bother yourself with them, more over they are the ones that most of the times spend on you.

Plus: She knows how difficult it is to get a partner especially as young as you are, she will handle you with special care, which is an added advantage.

What do small boys know about marriage. Leave them. Experience they say is the best teacher.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
One aunty up there has taken it personal.
is she trying to tell us that young girls cannot possess the good qualities d op's lady has, kikikiki.

d question here is if she has been like dz since her youthful age, y is she not married?

Our sister in d lord came to campaign for older women, kikikiki grin

See him using style to mention me. You'll never get this close > "11".

Continue wallowing in your rejection. Ntoorrrr tongue hahahaaaa.... E pain am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2021
Funny enough the lady you said you are not dating may be thinking she is already in a perfect relationship with you.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Silentgroper(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

See him using style to mention me. You'll never get this close > "11".

Continue wallowing in your rejection. Ntoorrrr tongue hahahaaaa.... E pain am.
Hahahahaha.. Rejection . Lol what are u on abt?

I would never dz close, lol. What are u on abt again

our sister in d lord.. Are u in love with me, is dz some reverse psychology bullshit, cuz it aint working.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
Hahahahaha.. Rejection . Lol what are u on abt?

I would never dz close, lol. What are u on abt again

our sister in d lord.. Are u in love with me, is dz some reverse psychology bullshit, cuz it aint working.

You wish.

Just stop following me anywhere I go or comment. Monitoring agent of nairaland.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Silentgroper(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

You wish.

Just stop following me anywhere I go or comment. Monitoring agent of nairaland.

I've seen ur comments in a couple of other thread, did u get a mention 4rm me on dem, NO.

i did not even quote u on dz one, u did. Now u're talking abt me monitoring u, lol.
babe, i still dnt knw what u're on about.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2021
Silentgroper post=99217656[b:
] I've seen ur comments in a couple of other thread, did u get a mention 4rm me on dem,[/b] NO.

See? How come you always site my comments if your heartbeat is not tied to my moniker? And you didn't mention me because I've warned you the last time to steer clear so for fear of being called out youve been respecting yourself. What now happened today? You made reference to my comment and you say you didn't mention me? Is it until you mention me?

Uchu.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by 1x2x3: 11:07am On Feb 19, 2021
When you want to catch a mouse....... Keep dropping fish on the path that will lead it to your trap grin

Read and read again. If you are smart then remain just friends, no sex and don't even suggest relationship.... Grow your business smartly. Women will utilise the chance if you turn the table but will be here preaching to you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Samakus(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2021
Nothing concerns me with a lady that is 30yrs or above

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by missbehave247(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

He get your point now.... please enough ok
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Silentgroper(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

See? How come you always site my comments if your heartbeat is not tied to my moniker? And you didn't mention me because I've warned you the last time to steer clear so for fear of being called out youve been respecting yourself. What now happened today? You made reference to my comment and you say didn't mention me? Is it until you mention me?

Uchu.
Very funny, my heartbeat is tied to ur moniker. What a joke!

so i open a thread, comes across ur moniker nd scroll away. Open another nd does d same now means i am looking out 4 ur moniker *scoffs*. Maybe u should stop making comments then.

u warning me or not has nothing to do with nt quoting.
it's a public space here nd we all render opinions on here.
so if i dnt buy ur opinion, i have all rights to quote u nd give a reply. Isnt dat how it works here.

Whatever u think i've got for u is all in ur head, baby girl.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
Very funny, my heartbeat is tied to ur moniker. What a joke!

so i open a thread, comes across ur moniker nd scroll away. Open another nd does d same now means i am looking out 4 ur moniker *scoffs*. Maybe u should stop making comments then.

u warning me or not has nothing to do with nt quoting.
it's a public space here nd we all render opinions on here.
so if i dnt buy ur opinion, i have all rights to quote u nd give a reply. Isnt dat how it works here.

Whatever u think i've got for u is all in ur head, baby girl.

You can't even have anything for me because I'm not your mate.

Good day!

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Silentgroper(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

You can't even have anything for me because I'm not your mate.
Good day!
phew! Thanks goodness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by luminouz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:
See weaklings everywhere. Anyways, it's a poor mentality we all have that an older woman is not good enough to be wifed for the lame reasons some have given up there.

Now who says the age of a woman determines a successful and peaceful marriage? Mind you, we've had most cases of girls who stabbed and cheated on their man stemming from the younger generation girls. So? And sorry to say, the most promiscous ones are from the younger generation due the non-involvement of the parents in the upbringing of these girls. Unlike what we had back then where most mothers were full time house wives and were fully involved in nurturing the girl child to become respectful and responsible wife materials.

Again, all I see in all these is immaturity in most guys who don't understand what marriage is really all about otherwise you wont see a good wife material and still come here chasing shadows by asking if you can date her. No, don't date her, go and date those small rotten girls who are your age mates that will not allow you to say one before they say ten due to "feminist" bushit. Misplaced priorities.

Ndi Uchu.

Damn.
This post just showed me that you are not less than 35 years. It's full or emotions and zero logic. It shows that you are so angry about marriage issues.

Calm down na. Because if I can spot all these, trust me,other smart people can spot who you truly are too.

You told me of one SA dude during valentine, I hope it works out for both of you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Liposure: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
I have my reservations.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by adexdon(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

For you to conclude like this, You must have suffered from one before

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
luminouz:

Damn.
This post just showed me that you are not less than 35 years. It's full or emotions and zero logic. It shows that you are so angry about marriage issues.

Calm down na. Because if I can spot all these, trust me,other smart people can spot who you truly are too.

You told me of one SA dude during valentine, I hope it works out for both of you.

Leave me of the this and focus on the moral of the story.

For your info, I'm not angry about marriage issues but with the likes of you who have lost it in making decisions on settling down with the right woman. It's a failed generation with people like you. Uchu.

I didn't come telling you about any SA guy. Rather you came pock-nosing like the nairaland gossip that you are and I felt you could be of help to a guy. So, why acting like a sissy now and making reference to that? Shows how low you are.

Im off duty today. I'm ready for you and that noisygropper that calls himself silentgropper.

Ndi Uchu.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by luminouz(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

For your info, I'm not angry about marriage issues but with the likes of you who have lost it in making decisions on settling down with the right woman. It's a failed generation with people like you. Uchu.

I didn't come telling you about any SA guy. Rather you came pock-nosing like the nairaland gossip that you are and I felt you could be of help to a guy. So, why acting like a sissy now and making reference to that? Shows how low you are.

Im off duty today. I'm ready for you and that noisygropper that calls himself silentgropper.

Ndi Uchu.

*Sighs*

You clearly have some unresolved psyche issues to deal with.

Your last line is an insult to my intelligence. You can go ahead and start fighting as you please. I don't do rants or emo e-fights. It is beneath me.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
luminouz:

*Sighs*

You clearly have some unresolved psyche issues to deal with.

Your last line is an insult to my intelligence. You can go ahead and start fighting as you please. I don't do rants or emo e-fights. It is beneath me.

Intellingence you say??.. the last I checked, intelligence does not speak gossip or make snide comments.

I do not have any unresolved psyche ish. Just stop mentioning me.

Good day!
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by blazepascal(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
guy date and marry her you wont regret it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by luminouz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

Intellingence you say??.. the last I checked, intelligence does not speak gossip or make snide comments.

I do not have any unresolved psyche ish. Just stop mentioning me.

Good day!

K

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Silentgroper(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

Ndi Uchu.
we're nt age mate yet u're acting like an agbaya. Y mention me nw?

9 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Adeoye11(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Well, thanks for your message.
To my own opinion marrying or going for an older lady requires much more than you think.
Firstly check her background and her past just as some right minded commentators have said, cos if she is indeed perfect why then is she in the market in her walk of life. But at d same time some of these older ladies are looking fr wat life cud nt offer wen dey were much younger whch mkes d time past them now dt they r in the right frame of mind they tend to sit up nd adjust.
But hey they r indeed good to b married trust u me , i once dated one like dt if nt fr d dt lady in question younger sister we wud ave bn married by now
Pls check weda she has a kid, check her finances nd also check ur finances those three areas needed b check well, older lady can cease any opportunity to dominate the younger folks most especially if bouyant.
Lastly check your family nd her family as well dont under estimate power of sex ,if she gives birth to kids at later age will she still like sex while u r a jagaban in d game.
I urge u to think well nd go fr younger generation woman r best enjoyed wen u marry them in dea sugar age.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by drmikeadams(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:
grin grin

No exceptions
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by tofek4real: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:
Shut Up!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by tofek4real: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Prolificdeman:
I'm currently very close a lady that's much older than. She's a good friend to me, and have been so helpful in my business. I haven't asked her out yet nor demanded sex from her. But she has told me so much about her and both her sexuality. From my observation she talks so much about marriage. But I'm not even ready in the next 3yrs. If you're in my situation, can you date her. I don't want to break anybody's heart, cos she's really a good lady and a wife material from the past 6 months now I have known her.

Let me learn from you all in the comment section. Both insults.
Nobody is answering this young guy questions mbok "Have You Dated An
Older Lady Before, How Was Your
Experience?" My ans is yes but be ready to get married to them their love is real meanwhile reason your family before doing that family matters o don't let no man deceived you. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by mdokaba1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Now,

Yàll listen while I talk from my childhood best friend`s experience way back in kano.

Dude was 21 say in 2010 and after high school, started working at Bakers`s Delight, Kano.

After a while, he confided in me, how that he did get along well with his female manager who was at the time 29. Not so long he told me that they had started hanging-out after work hours and she insisted on footing the bills (she squeezed it into his palm to pay) and all and even bought gifts for him. I asked him if they were already dating, he insisted they were just friends. However, he feels she had an emotional attachment to him, and he did feel the same too.

At 21, you would expect some youthful "highness" from my friend of whom she never failed in lovingly correcting and advising him where necessary, and even covers up for him when he fvck up. In fact, she became his life coach.

Long story cut short. They eventually started dating officially even against the will of family and friends, excluding me, because i had seen her and i liked her for him. Reason being that i was seeing alot maturity he started exuding and i did admire them. All thanks to her.

They eventually got married in 2012, and trust me in 2021, he still tells me she has never disrespected, looked down on him or used the age-difference against him. Infact after 12years of marraige, she still calls him "my Lord". She bought a car which he drives and even opened a succesful business for them. whats more to ask for?

Those, he may never have gotten from a younger or same-aged-lady. Certainly not with the slayers of this age.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Prolificdeman: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
mdokaba1:
Now,

Yàll listen while I talk from my childhood best friend`s experience way back in kano.

Dude was 21 say in 2010 and after high school started working at Bakers`s Delight located along sokoto road in kano state.

After a while, he confided in me, how that he did get along well with his female manager who was at the time 29. Not so long he told me that they had started hanging-out after work hours and she insisted on footing the bills (she squeezed it into his palms to pay) and all and even bought gifts for him. I asked him if they were already dating, he insisted they were just friends, however, he feels she had an emotional attachment to him and he did feel same too.

At 21, you would expect some youthful "highness" from my friend of which she never failed in lovingly correcting and advising him where necessary, and even covers p for him when he f***s up. Infact, she became his life-coach.

Long story cut short. They eventually started dating officially even against the will of family and friends, excluding me, because i had seen her and i liked her for him. Reason being that i was seeing alot maturity he started exuding and i did admire them. All thanks to her.

They eventually got married in 2012, and trust me in 2021, he still tells me she has never disrespected, looked down or used the age-difference against him. Infact after 12years of marraige, she still calls him "my Lord". She bought a car which he drives and even opened a succesful business for them. whats more to ask for?

Those he may never have gotten from a younger or same-aged-lady. Not with the slayers of this age.

Thanks for your input. Learnt a lot from your story.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Queenserah26(f): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Polynek:
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His own

Exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.