Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin (37422 Views)

Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. / Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by Moblux(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2021
Ayilara1:

Be sad on your ignorance, who wrote those books? I laugh. Its like someone saying hijab wearing in the north is cultural. Yes, it has turned into culture but what gave birth to it is them embracing Islam.

Again, pre-islamic Arabs don't wear hijab.

I'm not a Muslim you can teach modicum of his religion.

Sorry about your ignorance, young man

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by Onitola2: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Tareq1105:

Liar.

The school were never owned by the government. Christians built the schools.

Kwara State, being a Muslim majority state, couldn't have built schools and name it after Christian churches or individuals.

Never, such level of accommodation and tolerance doesn't exist in Kwara state.

The schools were originally owned by Christian bodies but forcefully taken over by the government.

However, government could not change the names because it hasn't paid the agreed compensation to the original owners.
idk if they're forcefully taken by government or not but I do know that it's d government that's been controlling, managing, maintaining and paying the teachers for a very long time, so they're government's property now. But is hijab a bad thing? At least it's for only d Muslims among the students.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by Kingspin(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ayilara1:

Whether st.john or st. Peter, it's government funded and must follow government guidelines. I don't care if private Christian school impose there own law but not public schools. I went to Christian secondary school(private) and I know how they fix activities even in time of jumah on Fridays. Nobody made comments.

Get it! There can't be 2 rights and we only take your culture when it brainy. In the name of accepting people's culture, will you give a man that comes from the side of the world where they give there children or wife to visitor one of your family(no insult intended) due to tolerance and culture acceptance?

Lastly, how does a wear affect the school? If not stack hatred. In went to a public Muslim secondary school for a term and no one forced a Christian lady to wear a hijab.
What are you people still dragging?, find another school, open one invite whoever you choose or you can as as well entrol your child for Church service every Sunday.

Christianity and Islam cannot mix not one.

It only one when both agreed to. Here the missionary school own by the church say No.
Find your way. Open your own school do as you like. Government can fund it.

Federal and State government under constitution has the responsibility to provide every child at least with basic education and Government own schools are not St Peter school. Know the difference.

What is wrong with you people in this world?

Go your way na by force?
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by vannessa7(f): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
AmDayo:

You are a fuuu you pedophile jihadist. If jihad system is used in Nigeria will you have gut to seek for justice against your supreme leader,you dolt.

Your elders in your family are fuul , you brain dead
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by AntiChristian: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

Ija ebi.

We know you for wildness of character!
In the same state it is haram for Christians to study CRS in Muslim schools!
In the same state it is haram to build chapels in Muslim schools.

Perfect character of Muslims after their Prophet!

We also know you for wildness of character too as enshrined by the bloodshed in the old testament!

Aguntan o le paṣọ eṣi da!
Go to the court and fight for your rights!

We have gone up to the court of Appeal and using the Hijab and face veil niqab is part of the our religion we are permitted to practice by the constitutional rights of the country.

The constitution guarantees freedom of religion and expression and this is superior to any other school law in the country as these doesn't in anyway affect others.

It still amaze me when Christians get sick over our use of the Hijab.

As to your chapels, how many will you build? One for each thousands of your denominations abi?

Go to court abi tithe money don finish?

Consequentially, the missionary schools have been contested in court and the government won. So they belong to the government irrespective of the names they bare. And government schools are public schools!

So go to court if you're aggrieved and stop disturbing us with this your hijabophobic nature!
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by Onlyonebuhari: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
PatriotExact:

But someone who is too inferior to build his own facility should not be quick to make the rules in others facilities.

It's just that inferiority complex.

I just have never seen a Muslim school before. Even though Islam got to the north and the Yorubas were conquered a very long time before the British took over, I still have not seen ANY SINGLE school that were build by the Muslims.

Yet in their wicked inferiority, they think that others do wear pants, and so they want to dress like a terrorist in which their other Muslim countries are already banning.

What a shame! Your heart is blind and in darkness. Google may be of help to your life.....starting from the first University on earth.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by Onlyonebuhari: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
JaffyJoe:

Stop with the BS. These mission schools told the government to keep their grants since 2014 to avoid issues like this.

The schools belong to the government just like Ansar ud Deen schools nationwide. Don't be fool
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by WINDSOW(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Empiree:
This will help you a lot.
Funny u. What makes his ideology supreme? Compare the life of Jesus & Mohammed anf tell me the diff. Jesus never slept with a minor...
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Onlyonebuhari:

What a shame! Your heart is blind and in darkness. Google may be of help to your life.....starting from the first University on earth.

Be talking about ancient Morroco when we are talking about contemporary Nigeria.

Anyways, you guys are still inferior. And that inferiority is the drive to your violent tendencies. Take that to the bank.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by Empiree: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
WINDSOW:
Funny u. What makes his ideology supreme? Compare the life of Jesus & Mohammed anf tell me the diff. Jesus never slept with a minor...
and who told you he slept with a minor?
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by Onlyonebuhari: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
PatriotExact:

Be talking about ancient Morroco when we are talking about contemporary Nigeria.

Anyways, you guys are still inferior. And that inferiority is the drive to your violent tendencies. Take that to the bank.

Google now doing wonder, oya Google Ansar ud Deen schools and Anwar I Islam schools
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Onlyonebuhari:

Google now doing wonder, oya Google Ansar ud Deen schools and Anwar I Islam schools

I don't have time to google shit. It still will not help your inferiority complex, neither will it assuage your violent character.

Peace
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by Onlyonebuhari: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
PatriotExact:

I don't have time to google shit. It still will not help your inferiority complex, neither will it assuage your violent character.

Peace

It is violent to you, just for u to lighten up your ignorance.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by AmDayo: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
vannessa7:

Your elders in your family are fuul , you brain dead
Bleep your clan.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by imam07: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
compton11:
and how is that your pain?
is your pain because Islam like to dominate other religion. Islam is a violent religion.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by compton11(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
imam07:
is your pain because Islam like to dominate other religion. Islam is a violent religion.
oponu

and Christianity dont want to dominate another religions?

we were forced to sing and pray in Christian way in primary and secondary school,nigga what u going to say about that?

Christianity too is nothing but violence
Re: Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin by RALPHOW(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2021
Yoruba Muslims should please do not allow the useless terrorist Isiaq Akuntola from war torn counties.

He lived major part of his life in Egypt, Syria, Iran, Iraq and Libya where they all regret their lives, he grew up as orphan and his desires is to see many children become orphans through senseless war.

He is a useless terrorist sent from hell to cause war in the yorubaland. Remember we are all yoruba before we became Muslims or Christians.

We've been living together in peace till this terrorist returned from war torn country, please do not listen to the useless man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ / MTN To Withdraw Multi-million Digital Library Donated To UNILAG / ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.