Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. (91992 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
doxijaw:

Why do you nairaland women take the insults personally, it's unlikely that you fit the category of women people speak about.

Most oloshos hate reading, it's unlikely they're here reading comments.

Also don't pretend you can't see how degenerate the modern Nigerian female has become.

5k for cheapies, 10k for better, 50k higer for cultured .

Do the maths, how much would it cost to have a gangb*ng with modern Nigerian female[s][/s]
I remember you, claiming I was trouble because I saw through your bullshit.
Look at the nonsense you spew forgetting you came out of a vagina. grin
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by doxijaw: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Anyone commenting here is taking the insult personally, whereas it is you guys prancing about. Quoting people who didn’t quote you.

Young man, this a forum, you might want to check up the meaning. If you don’t want opposing views, post in the diary section. Okay?

Young man?, lol don't mistake me for the people you argue with here .

Where's the opposing view, can't see any from what you've written.

I was just trying to make you see things from a different angle .

The point is Nigerian girls have become irredeemable shameless whores , actually trying to peruse your interpretation of the things you read here.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ugonna62:
left wattsup a year ago for some reason.give me a flash and i will cal y0u back

Are you sure it will be convenient to call. What about Facebook messenger?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by pocohantas(f): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
doxijaw:

Young man?, lol don't mistake me for the people you argue with here .

Where's the opposing view, can't see any from what you've written.

I was just trying to make you see things from a different angle .

The point is Nigerian girls have become irredeemably shameless whores , actually trying to peruse your interpretation of the things you read here.

When you jumped on my comment with that diatribe, I guess you were ready for what is coming. Don’t mistake me for the girls you spew trash to here.

My comment was quite concise and I am even curious as to how your rant relates to my comment. Any sensible human would be confused too.

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by berrystunn(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:
Only people that got married in the 90s and before then are lucky. The rest, na olosho and hook-up girls una go marry. tongue

FTC
I dedicate this one to LONGPREEK aka satanicpriest aka chubbyasian and FatherCHRISTMAS Mah correct gees tongue. All of us go make am. angry

Lol you lie
You only meet your type
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by doxijaw: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
pocohantas:

When you jumped on my comment with that diatribe, I guess you were ready for what is coming. Don’t mistake me for the girls you spew trash to here.

My comment was quite concise and I am even curious as to how your rant relates to my comment. Any sensible human would be confused too.

I'm saying most girls who get abused here are not likely to be nairalanders, so the comments shouldn't bother you as you don't fall into the category.

Regardless, it's impossible to ignore what these girls have become without having an opinion, it's called social commentary.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by simplepee(f): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ode wey no get reach 10k for akant dey shook mouth for marriage matter too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
She used Kanye just like she used them all. There is still another fool on the queue that Kim will use and slay
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Ugonna62: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
CalliDora1:

Are you sure it will be convenient to call. What about Facebook messenger?
very convenient

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Judybash93(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
chinchonglee:

Omo...
Make una leave me abeg.
Go and read abt US divorce settlement before u come here and say what u dnt knw.

I don't think it's the US but the state in which they reside in that matters. Different states have different divorce laws but just tend to go in favour of the women from what I've heard.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by etrange: 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
It takes two to tango. If you don't start criticising men for their flirtatious lifestyle the way you do women, NOTHING will change. It's ridiculous you guys always hammer women for promiscuity but it's the same you that do it with them. You want to sleep all the girls around you and end up marrying a virgin? Lol

Anyway, as for the couple, Kanye does not owe Kim much alimony since she was also working while they were together. He will, however, be tasked with child support.

2 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Flavors style

Ma niggy...✌✌✌✌
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by WoundedLamb: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
etrange:
It takes two to tango. If you don't start criticising me for their flirtatious lifestyle the way you do women, NOTHING will change. It's ridiculous you guys always hammer women for promiscuity but it's the same you that do it with them. You want to sleep all the girls around you and end up marrying a virgin? Lol

Anyway, as for the couple, Kanye does not owe Kim much alimony since she was also working while they were together. He will, however, be tasked with child support.

Uneducated people are extremely difficult to relate with and it seems most of the guys here fall into that category. They know nothing about the couple, they know nothing about divorce and the legal practices surrounding it. They just come online and start typing like old people in the village. If you want to correct them, they'll gather to attack you.

According to Forbes:

"Though the Kardashians are known for drama, dividing the wealth may be surprisingly easy. The couple likely has a prenup, given the money at stake and considering it’s Kardashian West’s third marriage. Plus their biggest assets are independently owned and operated businesses, and the pair have had separate income streams since their 2014 nuptials. Things get more complicated when it comes to their shared real estate and toys—including their Calabasas mansion, with an estimated $30,000 bathroom sink—though those make up less than 5% of their collective assets."

Kim is not poor, she is estimated to worth almost $800m while Kanye is about $1b. She is famous, being from the second most popular family in the entertainment world. If she's leaving Kenya, it's because they can't put up with each other anymore and not a gold digging exercise. The problem with people on this app is their poor backgrounds. Everything revolves around money for them.

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:

You no Sabi American law at all sha. sad
Goan check what happened to Jeff Bezoz. sad

And what happened to Jeff Bezos?
Is he now broke and living in the hood?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Filmdirect: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
It's so strange to hear Nigerian men using their cultural perception to interpret the world. Kim is very, very wealthy. She has enough money to take care of multiple generations without a man. There is no splitting the man's property, especially as they might have signed a prenup and in the state of Cali a split is usually after 10 years of marriage.

Not every country is Nigeria and not every woman is the one you meet everyday.

Kim left him because Kanye is bipolar and refuses treatment. His mental decline is damaging, to the kids especially. Unless you have lived with a person dealing with a destructive mental decline you have no idea. Sometimes for the sake of the kids, one has to disassociate from a spouse. It's not always sex and money as a motivation. It's not always wise to judge every situation from the bias of "women are evil."

Marriage: most people are struggling in marriage because most people are refusing to accept that their parents definition of marriage is not working in modern society. Some men still expect an educated and goal oriented woman to turn into their grandmother's role in marriage. Whether many men like it or not, they are living in an age where women are educated. They are also living in an age where the world is open via the internet. That means expectations change. Education of the girl child means these girls/women have goals that exist before a man appears. Therefore, there will be much unhappiness and discontentment in a marriage where they are expected to be happy to only "keep house, own a little shop, and take care of kids." Marriage today is about companionship and friendship.

The irony is many modern men understand this intrinsically. That's why even if they keep a demure woman at home, they will cheat with a woman that inspires them intellectually. They begin to find their wives boring.

Bottomline: marriage is hard and unsuccessful because many people are going into it very selfishly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Sandrafy(f): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Your vow, your rules it’s actually none of our business.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Yippeedaniel(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
seyz91:
dey deceive yourself, we dey talk say na farm tools plenty for world now as you can hardly get good girls and you still dey talk about Virgin undecided

I go beg God to remove my ribs when i sleep make me my own fresh virgin wife. If not i no go marry
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Greekgod1: 12:12am On Feb 21, 2021
Even virgin dy collect anal keep coochie for their future husband grin after wedding those guys wey dy enter from back go enter front undecided
Yippeedaniel:

I go beg God to remove my ribs when i sleep make me my own fresh virgin wife. If not i no go marry
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by meobizy(f): 12:47am On Feb 21, 2021
Check OP's age now and one will see seventeen years. Mscheew. Nothing concerns me here.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by tydi(m): 12:55am On Feb 21, 2021
marlow1962:
Truth be told,if not for the sake of children eh
Marriage is a total waste of time

Abi?? Make I go rest nah.. me wey don get 3 boys already.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by HacheNoire: 1:25am On Feb 21, 2021
Piboy:
I've always vowed not to ever get married and people think I'm stupid.

It happened last year that people where connecting a record that Kanye West broke to Kardashian struggle but I just dey observe. Now that they are about to break up and Kanye's life is probably about to be ruined, all these people encouraging others to get married by making use of this couple's life as an example are now mute. tongue

You focusing too much on the negative!

How about Joe Biden, Bill Gate, Omotola Jolade, Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, David Beckamp.....e.t.c

Negativity only attracts negativity in life. If you focus on the brighter picture, you will achieve it.

I still jealous my parents till date...... And that desire leads me on.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by DedeNkem: 1:32am On Feb 21, 2021
Piboy:
I've always vowed not to ever get married and people think I'm stupid.

It happened last year that people where connecting a record that Kanye West broke to Kardashian struggle but I just dey observe. Now that they are about to break up and Kanye's life is probably about to be ruined, all these people encouraging others to get married by making use of this couple's life as an example are now mute. tongue

How old are you? 8?!
That someone divorced, whether a celebrity or not, doesn't necessarily mean marriage is bad!

I've been happily married for many years now and I've not looked back in regret! Marriage is a beautiful thing when you've a great partner.

Marriage becomes bad only when you marry someone who lacks what it takes to have a happy union! That's why you must make sure you date the person long enough to ascertain if they're right for you or not.

Condeming marriage because of divorce is like condemning cars because of accident or condemning life because of death!

Don't be scared of marriage. Go get yourself a good partner!

2 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Alaganature(m): 1:33am On Feb 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol baba say dem don carry matter for headgrin

but good gals no dey again sha,na farm toolz remain for us as we no get choicegrin

No be lie my brother..just like naija olosho for nairaland
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by marlow1962(m): 1:34am On Feb 21, 2021
ogbonti:

na to get a baby mama na and move on
I dy tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by awulio(f): 2:19am On Feb 21, 2021
They had a prenup before they married. Kanye was smart. 1 million dollars for every year married. Kanye won’t lose his money. 7 years of marriage is $7million . Kim just wants the house in California because she bought the land but Kanye built the house.
sulaiboy20:

divorce compensation. About to split billions

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by olisaEze(m): 2:58am On Feb 21, 2021
marlow1962:
Truth be told,if not for the sake of children eh
Marriage is a total waste of time

You don’t need marriage to have kids! grin
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by cococandy(f): 3:47am On Feb 21, 2021
Very ignorant OP. He doesn’t even know why they are getting divorced

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by cococandy(f): 4:02am On Feb 21, 2021
And you don’t consider yourself cheap?
You’re the one all of them slept with.
So you’re more like the public d*** here
MrNipplesLover:
I decided not to wed any woman due to many shiits I've seen.

I'm sorry to say, most women don't worth/deserve a marriage.

Yes, I carry olosho, and also fvck normal ladies on steady... It's a shame how cheap ladies are.

I have married women on my neck that I've been doing hide and seek with.

Just name it.

Make I leave story.....

All I'm gunning for na a beautiful lady wey go born my babies, that's all.

No marriage, no wedding, no shiit. Just born me babies while I take care if u and u live on ur own, and I enjoy my life.

Baby mama shiiit.

No time.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by KINGPINE: 4:20am On Feb 21, 2021
Which is a wise choice in business administration
IMASTEX:
It's like saying because several persons have made loses in business, hence you wouldn't border.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Jaqenhghar: 4:24am On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:

As in ehn. Everyday, Romance section boys are the ones telling us they won’t marry. Whereas the MD of NSE just got married. Wetin Musa no go see for gate. grin grin
You don talk finish. Marriage is not for boys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.