Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. (92037 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Filmdirect: 4:35am On Feb 21, 2021
cococandy:
And you don’t consider yourself cheap?
You’re the one all of them slept with.
So you’re more like the public d*** here

Amazing isn't it? Like the man who went to the temple and said, "Thank God i am not like these other men, swindlers, extortionist, unjust..." and Jesus used him as an example of someone not justified in God's sight. A man thinks he is better than the women he sneaks to commit adultery with, the many women he defiles...without seeing himself as them: cheap, like a loaf of bread, and as guilty.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Jaqenhghar: 4:35am On Feb 21, 2021
banmee:

You de mind these mumu people? Na another pesin wey im life get meaning dem de criticize
Good point. If to say na person when don marry before talk this one, I would say " no wonder"

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by cococandy(f): 4:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Filmdirect:

Amazing isn't it? Like the man who went to the temple and said, "Thank God i am not like these other men, swindlers, extortionist, unjust..." and Jesus used him as an example of someone not justified in God's sight. A man thinks he is better than the women he sneaks to commit adultery with, the many women he defiles...without seeing himself as them: cheap, like a loaf of bread, and as guilty.

Their illogic is astounding

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by PraiseHim4ever: 5:19am On Feb 21, 2021
emetisuccess:
Wen i one marry, i go jst enter villa go find one woman marry so that i'll have peace of mind in my house
try that village girl called pricelessruby
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Flamemignon1(m): 6:48am On Feb 21, 2021
marlow1962:
Truth be told,if not for the sake of children eh
Marriage is a total waste of time
You don't need marriage to have children. Stop being so old, this is the 21st century

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2021
Piboy:
I've always vowed not to ever get married and people think I'm stupid.

It happened last year that people where connecting a record that Kanye West broke to Kardashian struggle but I just dey observe. Now that they are about to break up and Kanye's life is probably about to be ruined, all these people encouraging others to get married by making use of this couple's life as an example are now mute. tongue

Some marriages work out, some marriages fail...
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I wonder oo. The guy is sharp. He had most of his wealth in investments. Before Kim would succeed in sharing his 1bn usd wealth, he would first of all meet with the CEO of Adidas and Co, lool. She wouldn't get much as speculated by many. He's as smart as Donald trump who had most of his wealth in investments. No woman shares that one. Both of them have benefited so much in the union via their fame and this has helped their brand grow too. I wish them good luck after divorce.

Marriage is good OP. Pray God to give you your own. Iarriedy wife as a virgin at 29 years of age. She's super good as woman. Whatever you involve God in, won't fail you. Not even many so called religious leaders do this. A lot marry fir beauty instead of presenting the case to God. When they break up, people would be spewing stuffs.

What do u mean by Wealth in investments are not shared?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Abudu2000(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2021
Benwallt:
no hues because they are both blacks but this is black n white. Go n check Tiger Wood n his former wife too. They will take him to the cleaners
leave those to be talking ignorantly. Dr dre is currently battling his, funny thing is ppl overatte celebs wealth, alot of them are in debt. This divorce will ruin kanye because he really don't have enough but even the little he has will be taken from him

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Swagtrills(m): 8:07am On Feb 21, 2021
BigYash:
100% correct. Na hook up bitches full everywhere now. The 90s downward were just too lucky.

Na social media cast everything
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:07am On Feb 21, 2021
Of all peoples marriage na this type you dey use judge if you'll marry or not...

If you like don't, na your won be that.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by seyz91(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2021
grin na best thing be that ooo
Yippeedaniel:

I go beg God to remove my ribs when i sleep make me my own fresh virgin wife. If not i no go marry
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by willexyaho(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2021
marlow1962:
Truth be told,if not for the sake of Legitimate children eh
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2021
marlow1962:

Do you need to get married to have children
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by brown002(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2021
I think am beginning to understand why the rate of divorced couples in western world is high compared to other part of the world , they are too honest and transparent once they no longer enjoy their marriage they speak up, instead of cheating while in marriage contract. Here once they got bored cheating follows
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Pricelessruby(f): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2021
Thanks for the compliment, but I am not in need of a husband smiley
PraiseHim4ever:
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by ukaface(f): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2021
marlow1962:
This is the reason people consider marriage. But a quick question,if marriage isn't a thing,why make it a thing because of children. Is it a must to have kids?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by DarkJeddi(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2021
Obynolee:

I don't understand the type of hurdles in accessing the children except one is going about it the "traditional" way which has been pronounced as being ,"repugnant to natural justice,equity and good conscience "
Having Baby Mamas is all good if you have the money to back it up..

If you are rich enough,you are in for a world of pain and frustrations from the Baby Mama and her relations..

Not everybody is Flavor,Davido or Wizkid.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by DarkJeddi(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2021
Shalommy:
Because that's exactly what gonna happen, Since men now are scared of women.
What exactly is gonna happen?

Men are not scared of women,men are scared of marriage..

It's a prison fashioned to imprison men,for the sole purpose of milking them dry..

At the end of the day,the children that is the main reason they agreed to be enslaved are turned against them..

Despite going hungry and risking his life to provide for his family,the woman becomes the Angel who the children remembers,whilst he becomes nothing but an after thought..

Marriage is overrated!

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Reex12(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2021
ukaface:
This is the reason people consider children. But a quick question,if marriage isn't a thing,why make it a thing because of children. Is it a must to have kids?
everyman must procreate for contuinity of his lineage thats where women come in to help us give us a descendant aside that women are completely useless.Marriage is not a criteria for procreation...in the animal kingdom the male can have kids with variety of females to ensure longevity

you dig?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by JONSYN7154: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2021
PraiseHim4ever:

chai!! This Pricelessruby don suffer. wetin she do una na?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by djfabmusik(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2021
Proverbs 18:22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Pricelessruby(f): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2021
I will soon change my monika village girl kind of like it cheesy
JONSYN7154:

chai!! This Pricelessruby don suffer. wetin she do una na?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by JONSYN7154: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2021
Pricelessruby:
I will soon change my monika village girl kind of like it cheesy
Are you kidding me? grin
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Sixfeetbelle: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2021
Splitmind:

The old age really is getting to you.

You said he was being chastised by his opinions, not him chastising himself.

Don't worry. Old age catches up with all of us eventually.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by sara12345655543: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2021
Steve Blum is an American voice performer. In 2012, he was conceded a Guinness World Record for being the most beneficial PC game voice performer, having 261 credited appearances. for more information: https://theglobalstardom.com/steve-blum/
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by ofiko123(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2021
Wishing both of them success in their future endeavors...
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2021
cococandy:
And you don’t consider yourself cheap?
You’re the one all of them slept with.
So you’re more like the public d*** here

No. I don't see myself cheap cos I don't fvck free; I pay for every pussy fvcked.

And I never claimed to be a private dick...

My dick is meant for 2 things, and I don't deprive it of its obligations, especially the one that gives me pleasure.

Stay blessed, sis.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Karlifate: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
dalass:

Exactly...

Just impregnate as many girls as possible. Give birth to 'unavailable dad' kids wih several Baby mamas .... Generally be free and irresponsible to the emotional and psychological wellbeing of those kids...

Why not? The North is full of such who are uncared for and now terrorising the whole country...

South too have some who are grown to be wild and criminals simply because of uncaring dads and not gainfully employed moms

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Benwallt(m): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Abudu2000:
leave those to be talking ignorantly. Dr dre is currently battling his, funny thing is ppl overatte celebs wealth, alot of them are in debt. This divorce will ruin kanye because he really don't have enough but even the little he has will be taken from him
don't mind them. A whole lot of them talk as if their ass is their brain.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Karlifate: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
prekumohtim:

There are billions of married men and women in the world . And many of them, their marriages are working. Generalism it's bad . The fact that two or more people divorced doesn't mean marriage ain't working. Look for those whose marriages are working and mentor yourself after them. Don't choose wrong people or those who fail as your role model. Mine must work !!

Good determination.

It's much better to look up to people like Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva, Pastor E.A. Adeboye &
Mrs Folu Adeboye
etc., that are still waxing strong, than the failures of life.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Alaganature:

No be lie my brother..just like naija olosho for nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.