Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. (91988 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Hamiltonii: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
afilaka:

Pour that frustration on your parent not me. We ve a good life here,get urs together.

So many Bitter soul walking around looking for who to direct there frustrated life to. Look up to God ,he is the only solution to your life long problem and not me or every other person that believes MARRIAGE WORKS and it has come to stay and we are ENJOYING it.
You're response proves to me that you are indeed whorish and frustrated.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ugonna62:
can you pls send me ur number i have a biz for u

Which of the digits on your signature is your Whatsapp contact, let me hit you on it Sir?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:

You no Sabi American law at all sha. sad
Goan check what happened to Jeff Bezoz. sad
Jeff didn't sign a prenup with his ex, Kanye did. Two different things entirely.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by MrCodeSolo: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Culled from https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1240174/heres-the-real-reason-kim-kardashian-finally-filed-for-divorce-from-kanye-west

E! News reported last month that while the 40 year old was considering divorce, the couple had been in marriage counseling. So what finally changed and made her pull the plug?

The insider explains, "Kim was just tired of waiting. She tried to give it a chance. She wanted to do this last year. She gave it plenty of time but it's just time to move on." And before you start thinking of those Jeffree Star rumors, think again. Adds the insider, "There were no affairs. No one did anything bad. They grew apart."

Kim and Ye are committed to co-parenting, although the "Famous" rapper "hasn't been around much," the source says. Their four kids have mostly been with Kim at her home in Calabasas, Calif., in recent weeks.

"North has some understanding of what's going on," the source adds. "But mostly the kids have always seen them apart so it isn't super surprising."

Kanye, 43, has been living in Wyoming and will likely continue to live there. Though Kim spoke out over the summer about her husband's bipolar disorder diagnosis, the source says that the Grammy winner is "OK right now" in terms of his mental health.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Don't get married nah. Who your non-married life epp?

As if any lady will even marry you.

Mtchewww.

Na wa o
Why e pain you like this nah?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by chatinent: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
What I am seeing in this world fit make me no marry o.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Gwan2(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
habsydiamond:
na truth u done talk so. Even nowadays all those small small girls dem wey be 12 to 16 the yeye guys for street dey use dem catch cruise. My advice if anyone win marry better, better go book for newly born pikin, write contract say at so so so old u go come marry her.. But make show everything she needs na inside house dem dey give am unless u won enter one chance.

grin grin...see this one, for your mind you drop bombshell advice.

Make I tell you, while in university...one decent looking girl wey dey secondary with medicated glass, those ones wey you go fit swear say dem never see pri.ck before, upon her parent close marking...just 10mins wey dem go send her go buy something for outside...she go run go out home and my friend go give her lamba for like 7mins inside the 10mins before she return go house. Guy forget, pikin wey go spoil go spoil

4 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by afilaka(f): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hamiltonii:
You're response proves to me that you are indeed whorish and frustrated.

Lolz, I can imagine evry female around you is whorish, sorry oooo. So because i have a beautiful marriage now,you are pained and fruatrated, seek for mercy from the lord cos your response is not even correlating any more and i ve begin to think yoa typing from yaba-left where most frustrated being like you are admitted. UP BEAUTIFUL MARRIAGE !!!!!! DOWN FRUSTRATED FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Maza82: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
emetisuccess:
Wen i one marry, i go jst enter villa go find one woman marry so that i'll have peace of mind in my house
Some village girls are even worst �
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by habsydiamond(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Gwan2:

Make I tell you, while in university...one decent looking girl wey dey secondary with medicated glass, those ones wey you go fit swear say dem never see pri.ck before, upon her parent close marking...just 10mins wey dem go send her go buy something for outside...she go run go out home and my friend go give her lamba for like 7mins inside the 10mins before she return go house. Guy forget, pikin wey go spoil go spoil
yeh owo jona.... Money don burn
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by banmee(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lizzydonnah:

Lol, the annoying part is they are all thinking in the same direction.

I will keep saying this, I wonder they even bother to get an education.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Benwallt(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
chinchonglee:

Now u have brought racism into law...how much was tiger woods ex wife worth
it is what it is brother. Tiger Woods' formal wife went away with over a hundred million dollars he almost went bankrupt. Nothing good came out of him since then. West is going the same way
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Ugonna62: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
CalliDora1:

Which of the digits on your signature is your Whatsapp contact, let me hit you on it Sir?
left wattsup a year ago for some reason.give me a flash and i will cal y0u back
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Hamiltonii: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
afilaka:

Lolz, I can imagine evry female around you is whorish, sorry oooo. So because i have a beautiful marriage now,you are pained and fruatrated, seek for mercy from the lord cos your response is not even correlating any more and i ve begin to think yoa typing from yaba-left where most frustrated being like you are admitted. UP BEAUTIFUL MARRIAGE !!!!!! DOWN FRUSTRATED FOOLS
Who asked you to typify your marriage on nairaland? I insist you are whorish and insecure in that marriage that's why a so called decent married woman is on social media till thus time of the night.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by SatanicPriest: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:
Only people that got married in the 90s and before then are lucky. The rest, na olosho and hook-up girls una go marry. tongue

FTC
I dedicate this one to LONGPREEK aka satanicpriest aka chubbyasian and FatherCHRISTMAS Mah correct gees tongue. All of us go make am. angry
jesus have mercy lol. omo your topic hit front page. congrats bro and wish you all the good things of life
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Piboy: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
SatanicPriest:
jesus have mercy lol. omo your topic hit front page. congrats bro and wish you all the good things of life
Na like sixth topic wey go enter frontpage be this. No be small thing. cheesy cool
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Benwallt(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Maza82:
Some village girls are even worst �
was it not village girl that took gun to school, she is 17, her boyfriend whose gun she used is 38. Imagine what down there would look like. Trust no girl until you confirm the level yourself
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Piboy: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
banmee:

And he was ruined right?
Think of how his life would have been far better if not for that woman who became the world's richest woman through divorce.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by SatanicPriest: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:

Na like sixth topic wey go enter frontpage be this. No be small thing. cheesy cool
you try. thumbs up wink
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Gwan2:

which one is close marking? She be ronaldo?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by lexander(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:

Nah
It's because they'll soon share his properties and all he worked for. shocked
for those that ain't aware they had a prenup before they got mar3so everth3has already been decided don't dorg3he was dead broke and filed for bankruptcy she invested in him and he also worked hard and now he's worth billions but still what she would get or he would get has already been decided on the day of marriage
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by jaxxy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Piboy:
I've always vowed not to ever get married and people think I'm stupid.

It happened last year that people where connecting a record that Kanye West broke to Kardashian struggle but I just dey observe. Now that they are about to break up and Kanye's life is probably about to be ruined, all these people encouraging others to get married by making use of this couple's life as an example are now mute. tongue

Doesn’t mean marriage is bad. They helped each other. Kanye had his issues and she struggled to keep up with it bt it probably got out of hand.

If she wants a divorce give it to her. Some people divorce and get married again. Yes it’s happened severally. No big deal Aslong as it’s peaceful.

If u don’t wana get married that’s fine also. It’s ur choice. No sweat.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by ogbonti: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
marlow1962:
Truth be told,if not for the sake of children eh
Marriage is a total waste of time

na to get a baby mama na and move on

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by wumi2017(f): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by doxijaw: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
afilaka:
I am married and my marriage is blessed and a blessing to both myself and my husband. Both my parent and my inlaw's marriage has being an encouragement to us as it is blissful, thus, we ar taking this as a yardstick for our own successful marriage as we ve being well enlightened on how marriage should be through proper counselling and with God,we are rest assured our future is secured even with our ups and down.

Whatever you proclaim with your mouth, so shall it be. If you believe marriage wont work for you, then so be it.

The olosho insults are not directed at women like you, infact it's unlikely that those useless girls visit nairaland, most are on Instagram selling vagina grin
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Kelvin3476: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
chinchonglee:

Baba!
They will split even her own
U guys dnt even knw anything abt divorce settlement....
Have u ever heard of any case where the men get the elephant share of any property through divorce ? But women the cash out constantly
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Happy2020: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Did anybody really expect these two to stay together? I mean cmon, really?
You can’t generalize marriage based off of these two or any other marriage.
It’s really a beautiful partnership with the right person, a strong connection, mutual love and commitment and lots of admiration for each other. You need all of this and lots of patience, then is the most satisfying thing you will ever experience.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nnefada: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Don't marry na. Who you help How good a person are you by the way. You better grow up
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by pocohantas(f): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Abi O.
He talks as if the women are queueing up to marry him.

As in ehn. Everyday, Romance section boys are the ones telling us they won’t marry. Whereas the MD of NSE just got married. Wetin Musa no go see for gate. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by heendrix(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
dalass:

Exactly...

Just impregnate as many girls as possible. Give birth to 'unavailable dad' kids wih several Baby mamas .... Generally be free and irresponsible to the emotional and psychological wellbeing of those kids...

Why not? The North is full of such who are uncared for and now terrorising the whole country...

South too have some who are grown to be wild and criminals simply because of uncaring dads and not gainfully employed moms

Maybe ur typa Dad but not my type
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by doxijaw: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
pocohantas:

As in ehn. Everyday, Romance section boys are the ones telling us they won’t marry. Whereas the MD of NSE just got married. Wetin Musa no go see for gate. grin grin

Why do you nairaland women take the insults personally, it's unlikely that you fit the category of women people speak about.

Most oloshos hate reading, it's unlikely they're here reading comments.

Also don't pretend you can't see how degenerate the modern Nigerian female has become.

5k for cheapies, 10k for better, 50k higer for cultured .

Do the maths, how much would it cost to have a gangb*ng with modern Nigerian female[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by pocohantas(f): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
doxijaw:

Why do you nairaland women take the insults personally, it's unlikely that you fit the category of women people speak about.

Most oloshos hate reading, it's unlikely they're here reading comments.

Also don't pretend you can't see how degenerate the modern Nigerian female has become.

5k for cheapies, 10k for better, 50k higer for cultured .

Do the maths, how much would it cost to have a Group Intimacy with modern Nigerian females[s][/s]

Anyone commenting here is taking the “insult personally”, whereas it is you guys prancing about like monkeys. Quoting people who didn’t quote you.

Young man, this a forum, you might want to check up the meaning. If you don’t want opposing views, post in the diary section. Okay?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.