Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. (92086 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by ogbonti: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
marlow1962:

I dy tell you grin

yes oooo grin
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by ogbonti: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Flamemignon1:

You don't need marriage to have children. Stop being so old, this is the 21st century

I know where he is coming from. You know when a child is born out of wedlock - society amplifies the insignificance and worthlessness of the child by calling him or her a bastard. This is a very irritating adjective of tremendous blackmail on the parties who intend to have a child they most likely can cater for but do not want to be locked into a fraudulent and loveless union called marriage. There is a way modern society whips her members into compliance and one of such is the use of detrimental adjectives to describe the personality of deviants of the norms regardless of if such deviations endanger public peace or creates individual threat to life and property!
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Piboy:
I've always vowed not to ever get married and people think I'm stupid.

It happened last year that people where connecting a record that Kanye West broke to Kardashian struggle but I just dey observe. Now that they are about to break up and Kanye's life is probably about to be ruined, all these people encouraging others to get married by making use of this couple's life as an example are now mute. tongue

U decided to set Kanye west and Kim Kardashian (a serial divorcee) as ur standard and role model for marriage & u are complaining about marriage. It's like having buhari or an agbero as ur role model & then u start complaining that having role models is waste of time

2 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by cococandy(f): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lmao cheesy

The ladies even got you for free. You don’t F for free but you do get F’ed for free. You cost them nothing. What’s cheaper than that?
MrNipplesLover:

No. I don't see myself cheap cos I don't fvck free; I pay for every pussy fvcked.

And I never claimed to be a private dick...

My dick is meant for 2 things, and I don't deprive it of its obligations, especially the one that gives me pleasure.

Stay blessed, sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Yippeedaniel(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oh menh!!! Las Las this life na to allow em continue to scam you i swear. Maybe na make em say what you don't know is bigger than you.. Abi na to stay in the a dark forever?

Greekgod1:
Even virgin dy collect anal keep coochie for their future husband grin after wedding those guys wey dy enter from back go enter front undecided
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Dimma22: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
The Bible didn't say he who find a wife, it says he who finds a good wife
Read it again. Proverbs 18:22
Drabeey:
Marriage is ruining alot but the bible said "he who finds a wife...."
I understand, A wife in this context is a good and virtuous woman. The last one marry since 2000. She still dey her husband house.

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Klass99(f): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
smiley
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by banmee(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Good point. If to say na person when don marry before talk this one, I would say " no wonder"

Respect to that country.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by PraiseHim4ever: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Thanks for the compliment, but I am not in need of a husband smiley
Good u didnt deny the `village girl` part
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Raph82(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
chinchonglee:

The truth is that you pple dnt knw anything abt divorce laws in US..
You think its only Kanye's wealth that is going to be split
Check Kim's networth and Check Kanye's networth. There is a little margin and both will be combined and split..
So you guys shuld rest abeg
I see, thank u for that.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
cococandy:
Lmao cheesy

The ladies even got you for free. You don’t F for free but you do get F’ed for free. You cost them nothing. What’s cheaper than that?

Smiles....

U're such a joker. U sha wan learn. grin

No matter how hard u try to defend it, most women are not worth it and are relatively cheap.

So, u telling me that u women suppose to dey pay me for fvcking Una pussy, if I don't want to be seen cheap?

Nahhhhhh!

None of u woman can call a man cheap cos he pays to fvck, it means he a king and can control with his money and have it as he wants.

U women see him as the king, controller, and a master.

Maybe dangote and all other politicians who pay for sex are cheap too. grin

I am a king, a master.

Not a cheap dick. cool
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Hmmm
HELLO PRICEBERRY!
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Pricelessruby(f): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
You calling me a village girl add no money to my account, denying it or not doesn't matter to me, because I don't care what you think or what anyone thinks about me, you are free to think or say anything you like undecided
PraiseHim4ever:
Good u didnt deny the `village girl` part

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Piboy:

Very true. Total waste of time and effort. tongue
Please stop scaring us
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol baba say dem don carry matter for headgrin

but good gals no dey again sha,na farm toolz remain for us as we no get choicegrin
Haha abeg abeg stop
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pricelessruby:
You are right
Chai like seriously
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
skales67:
Only SIMPS get married these days while Red-Pillers like me bang their wives! cool cool
How many have you smashed?
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
If you have to tell yourself that to make you feel better about being used, who am I to stop you?

They used you for their pleasure and made you pay on top of it. The only way to get yourself to not feel like a mugu about it is to tell yourself illogical stuff like this. I understand
MrNipplesLover:

Smiles....

U're such a joker. U sha wan learn. grin

No matter how hard u try to defend it, most women are not worth it and are relatively cheap.

So, u telling me that u women suppose to dey pay me for fvcking Una pussy, if I don't want to be seen cheap?

Nahhhhhh!

None of u woman can call a man cheap cos he pays to fvck, it means he a king and can control with his money and have it as he wants.

U women see him as the king, controller, and a master.

Maybe dangote and all other politicians who pay for sex are cheap too. grin

I am a king, a master.

Not a cheap dick. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Obakoolex(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Me na virgin i go marry. I no fit marry public things and come dey proud of am..
One of the best decisions...then keep working together to bring out the best in you.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
cococandy:
If you have to tell yourself that to make you feel better about being used, who am I to stop you?

They used you for their pleasure and made you pay on top of it. The only way to get yourself to not feel like a mugu about it is to tell yourself illogical stuff like this. I understand

U people of food no go kill me. grin grin grin

All this you're saying has not debunked the fact that most of you women are not worth it (marriage) and are relatively cheap as well.

Me being used?
Na u ladies dey cry say we (guys) used and dumped u naah.

Which pleasure Una wan use me for?

Me wey carry my blue balls come meet u and blow off some steams and feel relieved, then throw u some cash to take sort urself?

Nna mehn.

I know what u're trying to do; u sha want to make it look like I was used by the women I fvcked and paid.

U are on a long thing, sis. U can't even win a point.

The only way u can claim to have used me for YOUR pleasure is when u carry your pussy come meet me by urself and fvck me till u orgasm and feel relieved, pay me off, then u have used me.

Note: don't make me cum.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Coinbased: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
A girl just fucvvvked her friend hubby and laughed about it
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Flamemignon1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
ogbonti:

I know where he is coming from. You know when a child is born out of wedlock - society amplifies the insignificance and worthlessness of the child by calling him or her a bastard. This is a very irritating adjective of tremendous blackmail on the parties who intend to have a child they most likely can cater for but do not want to be locked into a fraudulent and loveless union called marriage. There is a way modern society whips her members into compliance and one of such is the use of detrimental adjectives to describe the personality of deviants of the norms regardless of if such deviations endanger public peace or creates individual threat to life and property!
What the.... I'm not even talking about the traditional bit with a couple of the opposite sex, that's the status quo and if you really want a child without the other party's interference or society's staring glances, you take the single parent route, it's 2021,no one gives a damn about society as many are rebelling to the laws she upholds, laws that are manmade with no natural foundation. The deviants way is the real deal
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Klass99(f): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Yippeedaniel(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Obakoolex:

One of the best decisions...then keep working together to bring out the best in you.

But the problem is seeing the virgin to marry,, one o know crushes on everything fine she sees
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Vivian16: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
That is your opinion to me marriage is beautiful and sweet I can't imagine my life without my spouse, the problem with marriage these days is that people are not ready to sacrifice for their partners, selfishness and self centeredness has ruined marriages me my husband's happiness first before my own .
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Filmdirect:
It's so strange to hear Nigerian men using their cultural perception to interpret the world. Kim is very, very wealthy. She has enough money to take care of multiple generations without a man. There is no splitting the man's property, especially as they might have signed a prenup and in the state of Cali a split is usually after 10 years of marriage.

Not every country is Nigeria and not every woman is the one you meet everyday.

Kim left him because Kanye is bipolar and refuses treatment. His mental decline is damaging, to the kids especially. Unless you have lived with a person dealing with a destructive mental decline you have no idea. Sometimes for the sake of the kids, one has to disassociate from a spouse. It's not always sex and money as a motivation. It's not always wise to judge every situation from the bias of "women are evil."

Marriage: most people are struggling in marriage because most people are refusing to accept that their parents definition of marriage is not working in modern society. Some men still expect an educated and goal oriented woman to turn into their grandmother's role in marriage. Whether many men like it or not, they are living in an age where women are educated. They are also living in an age where the world is open via the internet. That means expectations change. Education of the girl child means these girls/women have goals that exist before a man appears. Therefore, there will be much unhappiness and discontentment in a marriage where they are expected to be happy to only "keep house, own a little shop, and take care of kids." Marriage today is about companionship and friendship.

The irony is many modern men understand this intrinsically. That's why even if they keep a demure woman at home, they will cheat with a woman that inspires them intellectually. They begin to find their wives boring.

Bottomline: marriage is hard and unsuccessful because many people are going into it very selfishly.
Gbam.
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Jerryzkid(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pmedia7787:
Understanding the purpose of marriage is the first thing ..everyman(both male and female) should know..even before starting a relationship

Understanding the reasons for friendship and relationship especially with the opposite sex is crucial to understanding what marriage entails

If it werent for relationship or friendship. At a deeper level such as marriage..
Men(male and female) wouldnt have existed
Oga this one na essay joor
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by PraiseHim4ever: 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pricelessruby:
You calling me a village girl add no money to my account, denying it or not doesn't matter to me, because I don't care what you think or what anyone thinks about me, you are free to think or say anything you like undecided
. Dnt take it personal plz. Was only joking pretty
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by cococandy(f): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2021
Klass99:

This is wicked!! I can't stop laughing gringrin
wink
Let them be deceiving themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by MrCodeSolo: 3:56am On Feb 22, 2021
Bi polar? Naa wetin dey trigger this thing self....? undecided okaay! Naa bcuz dz moderfncken nigga don too feel over-accomplished in life alrdy...I guess wenn d idiot bin declare bankruptcy one particular year 2016 wey, any small tin he go come dey over shine teeths on d kim k show everywhere 247 like obedient students wey follow teacher on school excursion...mek I no just talk again self angry

Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by lukui: 5:47am On Feb 22, 2021
hmmm let me just be guided
Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
skales67:

Like Pastor Chris Oyahkilome of Christ Embassy did yet his wife still left him? undecided

There is no Godly woman! Y'all are satanic!!
Lol a man God!!!! So even a man of God daughters of Jezebel never allow them to rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.