Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? (29013 Views)

7 Types Of Giving In The Church / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy / Have You Ever Been Blessed Through Tithing And Giving In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by nextstep(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You go to a Church, you see them spend on Electricity, gen, fuel, fans, seats, give snacks and drinks to children in the childrens' department etc, you give N20,

I swear, this has got to be the sanest post on this topic. At the very least, OP, pay for the services you enjoyed. It's not free grin

2 Likes

Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by studentofTruth: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
gideonvalor98:

Explain what this verse you quoted saying

Matthew 25:31-46

English Standard Version

The Final Judgment

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ 44 Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’ 46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by studentofTruth: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
nextstep:

I swear, this has got to be the sanest post on this topic. At the very least, OP, pay for the services you enjoyed. It's not free grin

This is understandable. But don't claim it's a gift for Jesus.

As regards the amount, a modification of the economy of scale may make it possible for #10 to take care of those services.

1 Like

Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by Pk01(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sermwell:

Lol...but some persons will strongly disagree!
u have a good heart bro..even me for mosque na #50 #20...but to help people ..I can give my last card... keep the good work bro... don't mine all those yahoo pastors/imams...they will be riding big cars ,stays at the GRA.. Build schools that poor man pikin can't be enroll..

Did jesus live a luxury live ? No!...he die a poor man with two pairs of clothes his entire on earth,...

Our prophet muhammad peace be upon him choose to be a poor man...(there is one Hadith like that, in his house they stay up to three days , without cooking ..) but you see our Yahoo pastors/imams ...hmn ... that is humanity man!...
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by gideonvalor98(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
studentofTruth:

Matthew 25:31-46

English Standard Version

The Final Judgment

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ 44 Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’ 46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

I didn't say you should quote all the verses. What I mean is that, you should interprete what that verse is saying
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by studentofTruth: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
gideonvalor98:

I didn't say you should quote all the verses. What I mean is that, you should interprete what that verse is saying

The message is as clear as water.

1 Like

Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
gentlegenius:

You've said the truth: Giving to the church is an act of sacrifice... Giving to the poor/needy is an act of love. But are you aware that what God want from us is LOVE, not sacrifice? Read Matthew 9:13.

mehnnn....

to cut long story short...

men of God too are humans... especially, d full time clergymen...
hence the church should support their(church leaders) basic materialistic needs
(I said needs not wants or lust on luxury)..

so because these clergymen intercedes for the church... as a full time job...
it is very reasonable to sacrifice to God, knowing that the clergymen will benefit too..

abi make them go steal ?
manner don't fall from heaven, they fall from ur pocket

1 Like

Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by Grandlord: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
mehhnn!....

Giving to people in need is one thing on it own...

and the best form of giving on this planet.. is giving where it is needed...

Your doing the right thing..

but let me help you sir..

You don't give to church..
as in don't see it as giving to church (the administrators of the denomination)

but when you give in church, give to God, not as a gift, but as a sacrifice, and if it is a sacrifice to the most high, it should be a sacrifice worthy gift...
Giving to the needy is also giving to God.

There's a verse in the Bible where Jesus said when you give to the needy, you give to him. I think it's the parable of the judgement day.
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by Grandlord: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lomprico2:

Mathew 25:40

go drink beer cool off jare nothing do you.
I swear. I feel fulfilled and happy when I give to the needy cool
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by Grandlord: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
ABCthings:
That you're philanthropic doesn't mean you shouldn't give proper offerings in church. Change your ways.

If I may ask, do you pay your tithes?

What is proper offering?

Check Mathew 25 Vs 40 jare.
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by Grandlord: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
naijadrivablog:
If Solomon gave to people more than he gave God, he won't be the wisest man that ever liveth.

Giving to the needy/poor is also GIVING but can not take the place of Giving to God.

Don't judge what the church leaders do with your offering, which is not commensurate with the way you have been blessed.

There are different types of offerings, give to God what is His and to Caesar what is Caesar's.

God said he's the needy guy, the sick guy and the guy in prison. He said when you give to them, you are giving to him. Matthew 25: 40

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by holarmylekan(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sermwell:
Lol...but some persons will strongly disagree!

That should be their problem
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by SaintUlot: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
mehhnn!....

Giving to people in need is one thing on it own...

and the best form of giving on this planet.. is giving where it is needed...

Your doing the right thing..

but let me help you sir..

You don't give to church..
as in don't see it as giving to church (the administrators of the denomination)

but when you give in church, give to God, not as a gift, but as a sacrifice, and if it is a sacrifice to the most high, it should be a sacrifice worthy gift...

Is God spending money? Was sacrifice not even abolished in the bible?
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by Grandlord: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
studentofTruth:

Tell God to come in person so that we give it to Him directly!

Else, we will keep using the proxy Jesus Himself asked us to use — Mtt 25:35-45. Read this verse from the Judge Himself!
God bless you! grin
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by Grandlord: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
gideonvalor98:

What is there to interpret? It is crystal clear.
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by gbagyiza: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sermwell:
I have over time realised that I find it difficult to give a larger amount of money in church. Most times I struggle to give #50 or even #20 as offerings in church. But I have always found it easy to give large sums to persons in need in and outside the church.

Quite recently, a brother accosted me in church with some challenges about his wife's childbirth in the hospital, I went with him and paid off 45k to discharge them. Aside from him, I have given up to 100k (if not more) to persons in need this month alone.

But I struggle so hard to give larger sums in church. Even today, I gave #40 as an offering in church when I have larger denominations in my wallet.

Funny enough, on my way out of the church today, I met my school mate and we went to my house together, although he didn't state categorically that he's in need, he told me how he has been out of a job for 3 months now. After the visit, I gave him 10k from the same wallet I gave #40 as an offering in the church today.

My question is, what could be wrong with my giving in church? Is it trust issues or I consider it better to give to persons instead of the church?? Is anything wrong with my style of giving??

I need answers, please!!

Giving to the needy is good n I won't discourage you to stop but honestly speaking, improve your offering in the Church, what you give is too poor.
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by Sermwell(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

KEEP YOUR N20 TO YOURSELF HENCEFORTH! NOBODY asked you for it! You enjoyed fan/ac with electricity/gen bought with your N20 or not? You sat on a chair bought with your N20? Stop disgracing yourself, it is not compulsory to give offerings in the Church. People who give money to maintain the place are giving without complains.
You go to a Church, you see them spend on Electricity, gen, fuel, fans, seats, give snacks and drinks to children in the childrens' department etc, you give N20, you see someone who asked for N10k without bothering to know what he needs it for, you gave it out. Can you listen to yourself? Where's your head? Between your shoulders or between your legs?
It is not compulsory to drop anything, keep your N20 to yourself and enjoy what people donate for free.
They will tell you it is better to give to the beggars by the road side instead of the Church, but you will NEVER see them worshipping with the beggars on Sunday, they will go to Church as if someone took them there with a dog leech then come and complain. Mission accomplished, you want them to drag the Church and they have done so. If they give something to everyone in the Church, you will reject it ba?
Na Church swear for una?
You sound bitter actually even if you are a pastor. You said giving offerings is not compulsory but why are you here weeping?? So even if you said others contributed to buying those things in church, are we supposed to contribute to pay them back??

1 Like

Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by Polynek(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His/Her own. Op folo your heart
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by Respect55(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
You are ding the right thing.
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by BoboKush(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Suffering from this too tho i don increase my denominations
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by pepperdemzombie: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sermwell:

You sound bitter actually even if you are a pastor. You said giving offerings is not compulsory but why are you here weeping?? So even if you said others contributed to buying those things in church, are we supposed to contribute to pay them back??
ODE! Stay in your house on Sunday with your N20. Don't give at all, it is better than N20! Stop going to enjoy items bought with people's money, stay in your house!
You contribute N80 per month to a Church and counting yourself among people who pay offerings? Let people whose monies were used to buy chairs have space sit and not going there to occupy space and constitute a nuisance, then coming to post rubbish!
If everyone reasons like you, what will you find there?
Fuel is almost N200, you go there to contribute N20, is your foolishness hereditary or acquired?
I am not a Pastor but just bordered about the nuisance you go there to create and the mental health of people around you!
Stay in your house with your misery N20 and enjoy yourself witb your friend, they won't lock doors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by PervertProphet: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
SeriouslySense:
There is nothing wrong, we are not suppose to have lavish church's buildings since the world is temporary, why build exotic church's that can be destroyed here, but giving to those in need is really very kind, besides its the people going to the church's that matters, not the structure, also the welfare of those who work within the church's

Well this is my poor opinion, Another person may have a better understanding

Some of you. I don't know if you read any books at all. When I read some of the ignorant stuffs you lots write. I wonder.

What's wrong with having magnificent Church building anyway and also cater to the welfare of the people?! The Church is the people. The Building can be magnificent too. Even in the 6th Century when Christianity spread all over the Black Nubian lands even as far as Borno before Islam came through satanically and destroyed and killed many and forced many into Islam. There were many magnificent Church buildings and Christian art pieces built by wealthy black Nubian Christians even in Sudan and many black Nubian lands that have been unearthed before Islam came and destroyed all these good works.

There is no spiritual backing to your claims. If the people are taken care of then there's no problem with having magnificent Church buildings.
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by PervertProphet: 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pk01:
u have a good heart bro..even me for mosque na #50 #20...but to help people ..I can give my last card... keep the good work bro... don't mine all those yahoo pastors/imams...they will be riding big cars ,stays at the GRA.. Build schools that poor man pikin can't be enroll..

Did jesus live a luxury live ? No!...he die a poor man with two pairs of clothes his entire on earth,...

Our prophet muhammad peace be upon him choose to be a poor man...(there is one Hadith like that, in his house they stay up to three days , without cooking ..) but you see our Yahoo pastors/imams ...hmn ... that is humanity man!...

Hahahaha!

Was Muhammad who took a large amount of each loot really a "poor man".

I am shocked at the level of ignorance amongst many Muslims of their own very books.

Do you guys even study your qu'ran and hadiths at all?
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by Pk01(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
PervertProphet:

Hahahaha!

Was Muhammad who took a large amount of each loot really a "poor man".

I am shocked at the level of ignorance amongst many Muslims of their own very books.

Do you guys even study your qu'ran and hadiths at all?
oga...mine you we muslim believe in prophet Isa,that he is a messenger of ALLAH,while the xtians didn't believe in muhammad rasulillah..we know more about isah than you people...cus prophet isah(jesus) was mentioned in the holy quran about 25.. times..
Am just been truthful hear bra
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
exactly i am not really against magnificent Buildings, but as you said from History, its either they were destroyed, or they attracted looters, just like in nagorno karabakh which was captured last year by Azerbaijani, now Armenians are still devastated by the loss of many of such buildings( Which are not so magnificent)

My point is if you invest in the people with modest structures, you might have impacted more on people, than emphasizing on very magnificent buildings, just like in the UK, they have many beautiful church's buildings, but they are just relics of the past.

Now this does not mean i am right or my way is the most right or i am more correct, its just a line of thought, I can see some meaningful thing in what you say.

PervertProphet:

Some of you. I don't know if you read any books at all. When I read some of the ignorant stuffs you lots write. I wonder.

What's wrong with having magnificent Church building anyway and also cater to the welfare of the people?! The Church is the people. The Building can be magnificent too. Even in the 6th Century when Christianity spread all over the Black Nubian lands even as far as Borno before Islam came through satanically and destroyed and killed many and forced many into Islam. There were many magnificent Church buildings and Christian art pieces built by wealthy black Nubian Christians even in Sudan and many black Nubian lands that have been unearthed before Islam came and destroyed all these good works.

There is no spiritual backing to your claims. If the people are taken care of then there's no problem with having magnificent Church buildings.
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by PervertProphet: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lomprico2:

Mathew 25:40

go drink beer cool off jare nothing do you.

Also, try and read Matthew 25:14-30 to avoid been the unprofitable servant casted out into utter darkness.
You Rob the Church of finance to reach more people. You are wicked while patting yourself on the back that you are a good person when the gathering of saints is starved of lighting more lives due to a dreath of funds. Most of you lack wisdom. You will even see the Atheists and Muslims give willingly to enhance the cause of their false gods but the children of light are so wicked and unwise exactly like the servant with one talent who sank the money the master gave him into the ground.

Where your heart is. Your treasure will also go to. If the clergy men at your church ain't accountable. You can get involved to make sure that the accounts are kept properly but to deny the church of funds is to be utterly wicked and deny many souls the resources that would have worked towards lightening them up.

1 Like

Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by PervertProphet: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
SeriouslySense:
exactly i am not really against magnificent Buildings, but as you said from History, its either they were destroyed, or they attracted looters, just like in nagorno karabakh which was captured last year by Azerbaijani, now Armenians are still devastated by the loss of many of such buildings( Which are not so magnificent)

My point is if you invest in the people with modest structures, you might have impacted more on people, than emphasizing on very magnificent buildings, just like in the UK, they have many beautiful church's buildings, but they are just relics of the past.

Now this does not mean i am right or my way is the most right or i am more correct, its just a line of thought, I can see some meaningful thing in what you say.

Magnificent Church buildings or even other historical buildings do not just serve the purpose of housing the worshippers. They also tell history. They relay to us the records of antiquity to us and serve as a very important connection for the next generation to understand how the previous generations generally lived.

Now, for Islamists and the Mujahedeens(Islamic terrorists) to continue to destroy all these past historical relics since the time Muhammad declared himself falsely as a prophet shows the barbarism of Islam. Many blacks today don't know that they had a wealthy Christian heritage before Islam came through. Important facts of history totally destroyed.
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by PervertProphet: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pk01:
oga...mine you we muslim believe in prophet Isa,that he is a messenger of ALLAH,while the xtians didn't believe in muhammad rasulillah..we know more about isah than you people...cus prophet isah(jesus) was mentioned in the holy quran about 25.. times..
Am just been truthful hear bra

Let me see if you truly know more about Isah Al-Masih than the Christians.

Can you explain exactly why Isah is called Al-Masih when he was supposed to be just a mere Prophet like Muhammad the Pedophile Prophet?

Cite Islamic sources backing you too.

Hahahaha!

If we even go by your logic which no disrespect to you is very poor. You would see that you are even defeated by your own very logic.

Jesus is mentioned about 973 times in the Bible as compared to just 25times in the qu'ran that is just ⅓ of the Bible so even going by your poor logic. It would mean that the Christians know their Jesus better than you Muslims and Muhammad who copied their Jesus and also other Jewish Prophets from them and had only Muhammad as the only non-Jew "Prophet" aside other ones that most of you Muslims don't even know their names.
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by Lomprico2: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
PervertProphet:

Also, try and read Matthew 25:14-30 to avoid been the unprofitable servant casted out into utter darkness.
You Rob the Church of finance to reach more people. You are wicked while patting yourself on the back that you are a good person when the gathering of saints is starved of lighting more lives due to a dreath of funds. Most of you lack wisdom. You will even see the Atheists and Muslims give willingly to enhance the cause of their false gods but the children of light are so wicked and unwise exactly like the servant with one talent who sank the money the master gave him into the ground.

Where your heart is. Your treasure will also go to. If the clergy men at your church ain't accountable. You can get involved to make sure that the accounts are kept properly but to deny the church of funds is to be utterly wicked and deny many souls the resources that would h ave worked towards lightening them up.

wetin concern profit making with what the OP is saying?
see as you wan twist that parable to mean the servant was robbing the church. for your info I am not a foolish Christian that can discern a brainwash/blackmail kind of preaching from what actually is

once you cater for the sick, hungry, homeless, etc, you did it for me - Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by PervertProphet: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lomprico2:

wetin concern profit making with what the OP is saying?
see as you wan twist that parable to mean the servant was robbing the church. for your info I am not a foolish Christian that can discern a brainwash/blackmail kind of preaching from what actually is

once you cater for the sick, hungry, homeless, etc, you did it for me - Jesus Christ!

Well, you are a foolish Christian just like the 5foolish virgins-another convo told by Jesus.

It's not hard to discern how you need to help the church with your finance if truly your heart is there to light more men for the kingdom of heaven.
Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
smiley thats right, you made a very good point
PervertProphet:

Magnificent Church buildings or even other historical buildings do not just serve the purpose of housing the worshippers. They also tell history. They relay to us the records of antiquity to us and serve as a very important connection for the next generation to understand how the previous generations generally lived.

Now, for Islamists and the Mujahedeens(Islamic terrorists) to continue to destroy all these past historical relics since the time Muhammad declared himself falsely as a prophet shows the barbarism of Islam. Many blacks today don't know that they had a wealthy Christian heritage before Islam came through. Important facts of history totally destroyed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? by chiboyjohn: 12:16am On Feb 22, 2021
Sermwell:
I have over time realised that I find it difficult to give larger amount of money in church. Most times I struggle to give #50 or even #20 as offerings in church. But I have always find it easy to give large sums to persons in need in and outside the church.

Quite recently, a brother accosted me in church with some challenges about his wife's childbirth in the hospital, I went with him and paid off 45k to discharge them. Aside him, I have given up to 100k (if not more) to persons in need this month alone.

But I struggle so hard to give larger sums in church. Even today, I gave #40 as offering in church when I actually have larger denominations in my wallet.

Funny enough, on my way out of the church today, I met my school mate and we went to my house together, although he didn't state categorically that he's in need, but he told me how he has been out of job for 3 months now. After the visit, I gave him 10k from the same wallet I gave #40 as offering in church today.

My question is, what could possibly be wrong with my giving in church? Is it trust issues or I consider it better to give to persons instead of the church?? Is anything wrong with my style of giving??

I need answers please!!
If you must go to church. You need to contribute to the church up keep and pastors feeding, its not easy to leave earthly things and be a man of god, god with not feed them, but our contribution helps to keep them refreshed, else u better stop going to Church my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members / Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade / Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.