Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video (76629 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by spiceadole: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
While I was single and dating...
I was very clear about receiving gifts.

I didn't make demands and didn't accept gifts.
I also didn't give any gifts.

Imagine , having lunch with a colleague or friend.. and my bf storms in to rid of me of items he bought .

If a woman meets her man in same position and decides to act awkward, we will condemn her and make excuses for the man.

It happened now.. but we blame the woman.

Relationship is not slavery.
That I am dating you, or you are dating me does not mean you can not have good friends/colleagues of the opposite sex and hang out with them.
Afterall, who knows if our relationship will work?

What was important to me, as a lady.. was keeping my legs closed.
Picking my bills on hang outs.

I find it very difficult accepting gifts from people, generally.. and it has somehow affected my relationship with my husband.
I don't like accepting gifts from him.. and I hardly buy him gifts too

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Sniper101(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
BadEnglish:

We all know what will happen after the eatery date undecided

Na so naa grin
From beating of drums na e dancing dey start cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by lastempero: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Lol...Go Hilton go collect woman wig and slippers.O boy you go sleep for Mogadishu barracks. angry

The guy get luck say na for posh eatery e tried this shiit mehn.

For say na where me and my guys dey hang out you tried this shiit ehn, him for don wear that wig wey him commit from the babe head.

Babe dey with a guy, you just come embarrass him guest unto say wetin?Guy, if you no fit wait make she reach your side, you no get any right to _fuck up the babe and the guy like that!

I see my babe with a guy, I go dey collect her slippers and wig, that's bullshit mehn.I can't even embarrass myself like that because of a woman. undecided undecided

Last last e get mind run that because the babe no get ogbanje wey dey worry her.Try this with those ones wey dey _fuck spirit husband demons for dream and see her strip herself first before descending on you cheesy

How a guy go dey with chick, you go dey collect the wig still embarrass the both, you dey craze?! undecided.I must make sure I put her for taxi wey go carry her reach where she won go, as if I put her for my car the _idiot fit break my glass. grin ;DBunkum olofo!

Do u know the guy in question, u think say na only them get contact 4 Mogadishu

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by stealmatic(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Did I say she is right?
but you dnt say anything about her attitude but u chose to lash the guy,if u ladies know u can't keep your kpetus in one place why then do you ask us for everything and yet u felt disgrace if the guy react on issues like this,, hanty go and get a boy friend first
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Alaganature(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Lol...Go Hilton go collect woman wig and slippers.O boy you go sleep for Mogadishu barracks. angry

For say na where me and my guys dey hang out you tried this shiit ehn, him for don wear that wig wey him commit from the babe head.

Babe dey with a guy, you just come embarrass him guest unto say wetin?Guy, if you no fit wait make she reach your side, you no get any right to _fuck up the babe and the guy like that!

I see my babe with a guy, I go dey collect her slippers and wig, that's bullshit mehn.I can't even embarrass myself like that because of a woman. undecided undecided

Last last e get mind run that because the babe no get ogbanje wey dey worry her.Try this with those ones wey dey _fuck spirit husband demons for dream and see her strip herself first before descending on you cheesy

How a guy go dey with chick, you go dey collect the wig still embarrass the both, you dey craze?! undecided.I must make sure I put her for taxi wey go carry her reach where she won go, as if I put her for my car the _idiot fit break my glass. grin ;DBunkum olofo!

Guy go sit down jor...nah people like you go do worst self...
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by usedcardealerph(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
The person recording this video tipped-off the guy and he came to act as hm spirit guide am....the person that recorded the video is a devil-incarnate. I won't be surprised it is a friend of the girl behind the camera. That would have being just a simple platonic meeting to discuss business. Falseprophet did I speak your mind?
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by jaxxy(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

U are d one asking d questions and based on d questions which u haven't been able to answer, u have drawn ur conclusions on d guy& what transpired between him& d lady. The guy doesn't owe u or I any explanation about what he did. But since u decided to analyze d situation & came up with a theory, d onus is on u to prove d theory by reason of d questions u asked. According to u:

"Till those questions are properly answered she can atleast interact with other people to some extent."

So we await your answers to d questions u were referring to

Am not asking any questions as I don’t know any of them and don’t really care either. I put those questions for any him and any 3rd parties. I have said what I want to say because from what I see here I don’t see any wrong with her current action, position or place. If there’s anything else we didn’t see it and I’m not sure he saw anything else either.

If Ure not married to a gal know ur limits. A gal also just dating and not married shud also know her limits. Period!
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by AFONAMARO: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
istina:
So childish of him.
She is just your girl not your wife, just walk away and get yourself another lady who will be yours and yours alone.

That's what he has done. He ensured to walk away with the wig he got for the ingrate.
One cannot work in Access Bank and takes allowance from First Bank. Let the new guy replace the items

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Wettoid123: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
the man is a fool poor men can over do!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nicepoker(m): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
[s]
sapphiere:
I swear. Whether business lunch or not, a real man doesn't act this way. This looks like what a NL boy would do.
[/s]
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Ajalekoko76(m): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2021
Lori iro.... Broken relations is better than broken marriage. Na so infidelity dey start, if dis kind girl marry na so she go dey Bleep anoda person husband. The guy try small, he no collect her pant and bra. Wig and slippers should serve the girl lesson next time na bra and pant, next time na her life dem go collect. Double dating, fornication, adultery + infidelity = shame desist now. End time girl
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Apination(m): 12:14am On Feb 22, 2021
I see alot of persons saying its an eatery and a open place, it's obvious you guys are just being sentimental. He didn't just reach out for those stuffs, he engaged her by asking some questions which she can be seen trying to answer and my guess is she probably lied about her location before the guy met her there.

This is why I advise women to buy things for themselves, if you want to use a wig, buy it, shoe, buy it and avoid disgracing yourself and your entire community.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by zanebaddo(m): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2021
pacespot:

He bought those things for her and then, so because you buy something for a woman, it means you own her completely, her time and who she hangs out with? He was just lucky that that guy is lily-livered, if it was me, I would show the guy correct defence with that brute force he is using on that lady. You can't embarrass or molest a lady in my company and you expect me to keep mute. If you have any issue with her, wait for you turn. When you embarrass my guest, it means you belittle me, so the embarrassment gets to me one way or the other. Any lady in that vicinity will avoid going out with that second guy who can't defend a woman in his company.
shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Equation89(m): 1:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Babara1994:

But women can abi?
To use you do ritual dey hungry me

Hahahahahaha...this one sweet me eeeh
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:50am On Feb 22, 2021
zedegit:

He's a dumb ass loser. what's he gonna do with a wig and female footwear?
Sell it na
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Emma1Oj(m): 4:00am On Feb 22, 2021
November24:

I'm a lady,but u talked senseless trash
what present able / decent character do u expect from your man if he sees u in an eatery with another man? I'm just asking.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by t2luv1: 4:00am On Feb 22, 2021
clemzo101:
That's what you get when you as a lady will go and be following an edit because he has small change. A responsible man that truly loves a lady will not engage in such pettiness.

Ladies, choose your man wisely. I can bet that this guy beats this lady.

In as much as I believe in Old Testament justice. An eye for an eye, I gotta agree with this guy. New testament justice turning the other cheek when slap on the first cheek ain't gonna work in this situation.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Pimine: 4:34am On Feb 22, 2021
nkwuocha1:

Aswearugaaad

Oshaaaay defender of the universe; saviour of the ladies. Na so you go dey jump enter fight wey no concern you go die put for another man matter. Smh undecided
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Pimine: 4:47am On Feb 22, 2021
Angelfrost:
Such an insecure man-child... An insult to manhood!
Angelfrost my nicca no forget say na from clap dem dey take enter dance o.

You go dey there dey form "I'm not insecure", next thing she go tell you say she slipped and fell on his _dick. grin
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by zedegit: 5:04am On Feb 22, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

Sell it na

Are you that petty? Do they even have second hand value. Even if so. It clearly marks him out as a simp who thinks he can buy a girl's love.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Sicilyjoe: 5:04am On Feb 22, 2021
Good job man u did a wonderful job, useless girls everywhere, maybe she has dodging the guy since
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:07am On Feb 22, 2021
zedegit:

Are you that petty? Do they even have second hand value. Even if so. It clearly marks him out as a simp who thinks he can buy a girl's love.
it's true oo he is a simp but i hope this one has thought him some lessons
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by emezuo17: 5:34am On Feb 22, 2021
sapphiere:
MAN CAUGHT HIS GIRLFRIEND WITH ANOTHER MAN IN AN EATERY, HUMILIATES HER AND COLLECTS THE WIG HE BOUGHT FOR HER.

A Man confronts and humiliates girlfriend after seeing her with another man.
A man who caught his girlfriend out having lunch with another man confronted her then humiliated her by collecting the wig and footwear he bought for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoC2GBr2EHU

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial
. The man is a fool, even if she is your wife, you still need to comport yourself, I know most girls nowadays are very loose but there is no justification for this, I will let you be and treat your Bleep up later and privately.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by pacespot(m): 6:05am On Feb 22, 2021
anonym0us:
you dey make noise, you never see trouble before, if you see trouble you no go talk like princess (simp)..if you try rubbish at that state, I go Bleep you up big time, men go storm you, you go run leave town. Na your type dey die untop people matter

Between me and you who is a simp, you are fighting a man because of a woman, if I see her tomorrow hanging out with you it doesn't mean that I will come and kill you, she is just a girlfriend not a wife? If the girl herself cares about that man, she will hide her face seeing him in that vicinity, because she doesn't want to loose him by seeing her with another man. A coward man dies thousand times before his actual death, so because of fear I should welcome an embarrassment from a fellow man over a woman. Hear me clearly, my response in a situation like this depends on that woman herself, if she composed herself very well but that man just tried to harrass her, then I will intercede on her behalf, but if she behaved sheepishly like a guilty person, then I would leave her to face her music alone.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by pacespot(m): 6:07am On Feb 22, 2021
Cadamlk:

Yet you still did not address her cheating lifestyle.

Hear me clearly, my response in a situation like this depends on that woman herself, if she composed herself very well but that man just tried to harrass her, then I would intercede on her behalf, but if she behaved sheepishly like a guilty person, then I would leave her to face her music alone.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by lexy2014: 6:21am On Feb 22, 2021
jaxxy:

Am not asking any questions as I don’t know any of them and don’t really care either. I put those questions for any him and any 3rd parties. I have said what I want to say because from what I see here I don’t see any wrong with her current action, position or place. If there’s anything else we didn’t see it and I’m not sure he saw anything else either.

If Ure not married to a gal know ur limits. A gal also just dating and not married shud also know her limits. Period!

According to u:

" I don’t know any of them and don’t really care either."

So what then are u doing on this thread defending d lady& condemning d guy if u don't care?

Again u said:

"I put those questions for any him and any 3rd parties"

Earlier u said u dont no any of them. But now u say u are "putting questions for him". If u don't no d guy and u don't care, why are u putting questions for him to answer? Is he on nairaland? Even if he wasn't, does he owe u an explanation?

U also said d question u put are for "3rd parties". Who are d "3rd parties"? Which parties do u fall into, 1st, 2nd or 3rd? U are putting questions for others that u can't answer when u are also a 3rd party.

U also said this:

" I have said what I want to say because from what I see here I don’t see any wrong with her current action, position or place"

But here u are telling us earlier that:

"Till those questions are properly answered she can atleast interact with other people to some extent."

D question now is, have u answered d questions before u arrived at ur conclusions?
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by ARmanx(m): 6:29am On Feb 22, 2021
U don't know the full story so jus stick to the half that has never been told....one ting is for sure...u play stupid games u win stupid prices!
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Shormiey(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2021
sapphiere:
I swear. Whether business lunch or not, a real man doesn't act this way. This looks like what a NL boy would do.
Why do you keep shouting "NL" boy, em.don do you strong things before....?
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2021
Boy, not man.
Very immature

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Arinze86(m): 7:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Kobicove:
And so?

This could have been a business lunch... undecided

His reaction is very childish
business indeed
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Kboyvic(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2021
Yah

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.