Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video (76641 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Femeto: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Whala be like bicycle. Naija girls think say them smart.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Sleekfingers: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
MAN CAUGHT HIS GIRLFRIEND WITH ANOTHER MAN IN AN EATERY, HUMILIATES HER AND COLLECTS THE WIG HE BOUGHT FOR HER.

A Man confronts and humiliates girlfriend after seeing her with another man.
A man who caught his girlfriend out having lunch with another man confronted her then humiliated her by collecting the wig and footwear he bought for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoC2GBr2EHU

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial

E PAIN THE MAN .....YEYE DEY SMELL
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Lumidee007(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
SIMPS VS ALPHA MALES
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Ugo4hotish(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
They are both shameless.
Actually the man is the only shameless person here. The girl is not his wife. But if I don't drag the woman into it, these NL boys would see me as a man-hater.

Well, your comment makes you the biggest fool on planet earth
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Femeto: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Alexis11:

Leave him to handle it the best way he knows he can handle it.
Mr man enough! grin
Abi o. If na woman embarrass man she is woman enough to them.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Afriifa:
Just leave the guy.

U no folks like that, na only mouth dem get. He is just a noise maker
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by yom2(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:

You may end up getting killed if you don't mind your business. A guy in my department back then did not graduate because he defended a girl from her boyfriend. Cultist were sent after him and he ran home to stay alive.

Don't try to defend women in public places.
oh really?? Even if she is ur sister? Tell me something I don't know please

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Sixfeetbelle: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
AfroKnight:

This is exactly why I called your seemingly genuinely “curious” question redundant. We both know you had your answer already, but decided to ask that redundant question anyway.

And like I said, my answer not your business. wink

I asked that question because I know your type.
Join spirits to kill a man.
Join men to attend the burial.

You'll be behind your screen shouting 'real men' and hailing him behind your keyboard as if he's done the most mature thing ever, however, you know it's not even remotely sensible and there's no how you'd even attempt what he did at any period in your life.

But I understand the behavior. It's all good too.

We encourage vocally the idiots we will never be
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by hstar: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by luminouz(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Lol...Go Hilton go collect woman wig and slippers.O boy you go sleep for Mogadishu barracks. angry

The guy get luck say na for posh eatery e tried this shiit mehn.

For say na where me and my guys dey hang out you tried this shiit ehn, him for don wear that wig wey him commit from the babe head.

Babe dey with a guy, you just come embarrass him guest unto say wetin?Guy, if you no fit wait make she reach your side, you no get any right to _fuck up the babe and the guy like that!

I see my babe with a guy, I go dey collect her slippers and wig, that's bullshit mehn.I can't even embarrass myself like that because of a woman. undecided undecided

Last last e get mind run that because the babe no get ogbanje wey dey worry her.Try this with those ones wey dey _fuck spirit husband demons for dream and see her strip herself first before descending on you cheesy

How a guy go dey with chick, you go dey collect the wig still embarrass the both, you dey craze?! undecided.I must make sure I put her for taxi wey go carry her reach where she won go, as if I put her for my car the _idiot fit break my glass. grin ;DBunkum olofo!

Your emotions have clouded and diluted your judgement.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
They are both shameless.
Actually the man is the only shameless person here. The girl is not his wife. But if I don't drag the woman into it, these NL boys would see me as a man-hater.

It's not just about seeing you as a man hater, it's about how u are regularly advertising ur annoying topnotch fo0lishness in this forum. Your hatred for men have made it ur trade mark to always think and behave like someone with too many loose screws in their head... U need to examine your pathetic life carefully cos u are obviously lost.

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
What a man child.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by SirMichael1: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Lol...Go Hilton go collect woman wig and slippers.O boy you go sleep for Mogadishu barracks. angry

The guy get luck say na for posh eatery e tried this shiit mehn.

For say na where me and my guys dey hang out you tried this shiit ehn, him for don wear that wig wey him commit from the babe head.

Babe dey with a guy, you just come embarrass him guest unto say wetin?Guy, if you no fit wait make she reach your side, you no get any right to _fuck up the babe and the guy like that!

I see my babe with a guy, I go dey collect her slippers and wig, that's bullshit mehn.I can't even embarrass myself like that because of a woman. undecided undecided

Last last e get mind run that because the babe no get ogbanje wey dey worry her.Try this with those ones wey dey _fuck spirit husband demons for dream and see her strip herself first before descending on you cheesy

How a guy go dey with chick, you go dey collect the wig still embarrass the both, you dey craze?! undecided.I must make sure I put her for taxi wey go carry her reach where she won go, as if I put her for my car the _idiot fit break my glass. grin ;DBunkum olofo!
You too dey make noise. Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Greenback: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
They are both shameless.

Don't live by what others think about you,don't live a borrowed life
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Blackadmiral(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Later they will come and tell us its a Skit.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Cadamlk: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
pacespot:

He bought those things for her and then, so because you buy something for a woman, it means you own her completely, her time and who she hangs out with? He was just lucky that that guy is lily-livered, if it was me, I would show the guy correct defence with that brute force he is using on that lady. You can't embarrass or molest a lady in my company and you expect me to keep mute. If you have any issue with her, wait for you turn. When you embarrass my guest, it means you belittle me, so the embarrassment gets to me one way or the other. Any lady in that vicinity will avoid going out with that second guy who can't defend a woman in his company.
Yet you still did not address her cheating lifestyle.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by authority2006(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
And you didn't see where I typed that both of them are shameless?

sapphiere:
They are both shameless.
Actually the man is the only shameless person here . The girl is not his wife. But if I don't drag the woman into it, these NL boys would see me as a man-hater.

You are not sincere with your comments because you were not convinced that the lady did anything wrong.
BTW: Why would a man be spending on a lady and the lady would still be shameless to be going out with another man thereby giving her man the reason to believe that she's worthless? What's the benefits of double dating when you already have what some people are praying and hoping for?
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
pacespot:

So if you and a lady were outing together and she was being molested, you would run away with a tail between your legs

The right that that guy has to date her is what you too have to date her, he bought wig for her, does he know what the second guy had bought for her?
I said mind your business. she is your business in this case
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by luminouz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Swinger60:
Haba. that she wore the wig and footwear he gave her doesn't mean she can't buy her own.

I have plenty wigs and footwears I bought on my own, and, there are still one or two that my Man gave me as gift. Does it mean I can't buy for myself?

The man is just petty biko. and, his type can strip a woman of her cloth just because he bought it. (I have seen it happen)

Then don't let him catch you cheating ma'am or he will remove that cloth he bought you.

Did you say petty? After catching her red-handed?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
yom2:
oh really?? Even if she is ur sister? Tell me something I don't know please
my sister is my business

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by cooooooks(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Run from women that you (feel you) can only keep with material things.

Whatever 'love' you show to each other is fleeting.

Personally, gifts are not 'investments', they are things you can do without. Which is why I won't be gifting anybody crazy amounts.

If I am gifting a lot of people concurrently, I'll spread the love out. That way, even I will not ever feel like they owe me.

As for girls who try to 'play' guys. The country is dangerous. People are angry, hungry, and shameless. They cannot achieve success in our country without these traits.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Why can't you? Are you not a real man?
I am not that vindictive
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by luminouz(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
pacespot:

He bought those things for her and then, so because you buy something for a woman, it means you own her completely, her time and who she hangs out with? He was just lucky that that guy is lily-livered, if it was me, I would show the guy correct defence with that brute force he is using on that lady. You can't embarrass or molest a lady in my company and you expect me to keep mute. If you have any issue with her, wait for you turn. When you embarrass my guest, it means you belittle me, so the embarrassment gets to me one way or the other. Any lady in that vicinity will avoid going out with that second guy who can't defend a woman in his company.

Lmaoooo

You will just get killed for nothing. Nice man
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Samstar4now(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Babara1994:

But women can abi?
To use you do ritual dey lhungry me
Lol thumb up. Na only real women dey wash their g-strings outside indeed. My only concern is that he ended up embarassing his fellow guy
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Sixfeetbelle: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:
I am not that vindictive

If you were vindictive, is this how you would have done it?
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by SatanicPriest: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
i swear anyday anybody will record me for causing wahala in public, i will make sure i destroy the persons fone
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

If you were vindictive, is this how you would have done it?
yeah, revenge serve cold.
In my own case, I avoid situation like this by not financing any girl. I only give out what I can afford to lose, and won't be pained if she leave.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:

You may end up getting killed if you don't mind your business. A guy in my department back then did not graduate because he defended a girl from her boyfriend. Cultist were sent after him and he ran home to stay alive.

Don't try to defend women in public places.
You dey mind the mumu.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Real nigga shit

As a bystander looking in, I would say I don’t know if his married to her or just mere dating, but there’s an important thing which was obvious in this clip, the man caught her. In as much as no man have any right over any woman married or dating, women should also learn to respect the men they are with. Maybe all this would have been avoided if she told him about the date the embarrassment would have been minimal if she had bought the shoes and hair herself, perhaps she was moving shady and he decided to trace her and caught her in this setting. We truly don’t know the reasons , heck for all we know this might even be a skit.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by northvietnam(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
They are both shameless.
Actually the man is the only shameless person here. The girl is not his wife But if I don't drag the woman into it, these NL boys would see me as a man-hater.

Didn’t I hear in the vid when he said give me my ring ...
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by zedegit: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
They are both shameless.

This is the situation I hope the man would have broken his head.

How dare he try that stunt in public with a guy like Gentle Jack stature?

Omo na to commot his tooths, one by one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.