Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video (76643 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by northvietnam(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
I swear. Whether business lunch or not, a real man doesn't act this way. This looks like what a NL boy would do.

You should have asked ur self , how did he k ow they were at the bar ? Possibly from a long time tailed work and he caught up with her right there , this doesn’t look like a coincidence, the guy already knew soy was going down

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by zedegit: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
he cannot lose two things at time he did well Bravo

He's a dumb ass loser. what's he gonna do with a wig and female footwear?
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by clemzo101(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
That's what you get when you as a lady will go and be following an edit because he has small change. A responsible man that truly loves a lady will not engage in such pettiness.

Ladies, choose your man wisely. I can bet that this guy beats this lady.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by BadEnglish(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Swinger60:
No, no emotional attachment.

A petty person is petty person. irrespective of gender.

like I said before, I have seen a man stripped his wife of her wrapper in full glare of everybody, in the name of he bought it for her.

when I gift someone something, I don't care how you use it.

You said she is a hoe? for a date in an eatery center? was she caught smooching the guy in the eatery? So, eatery center is now a hotel in Nigeria?

We all know what will happen after the eatery date undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Blakpot: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Real men don't wash their lingerie in the public.

[/i][/b]

Very funny!
Real men don't wear lingerie .
But I get d sarcasm.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Franklydes(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
WORD!
. i know say na stupid things you go like subscribe too.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by northvietnam(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Lol...Go Hilton go collect woman wig and slippers.O boy you go sleep for Mogadishu barracks. angry

The guy get luck say na for posh eatery e tried this shiit mehn.

For say na where me and my guys dey hang out you tried this shiit ehn, him for don wear that wig wey him commit from the babe head.

Babe dey with a guy, you just come embarrass him guest unto say wetin?Guy, if you no fit wait make she reach your side, you no get any right to _fuck up the babe and the guy like that!

I see my babe with a guy, I go dey collect her slippers and wig, that's bullshit mehn.I can't even embarrass myself like that because of a woman. undecided undecided

Last last e get mind run that because the babe no get ogbanje wey dey worry her.Try this with those ones wey dey _fuck spirit husband demons for dream and see her strip herself first before descending on you cheesy

How a guy go dey with chick, you go dey collect the wig still embarrass the both, you dey craze?! undecided.I must make sure I put her for taxi wey go carry her reach where she won go, as if I put her for my car the _idiot fit break my glass. grin ;DBunkum olofo!

This is not just a girl friend issue , I can hear the guy from the video saying giving me my ring
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by luminouz(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Swinger60:
Let's asuume it was a romantic date she went for.

shouldn't the bf's focus be on how she disrespected him, his feelings, and how she disrespected what they shared?

him going after material things he bought for her makes it look like he can't even keep her without material things.

the guy is petty. take me to anywhere, I will still say it. and men like that should be avoided at all cost.

I have seen a husband stripped his wife of the wrapper she was tying in the street, all in the name of he bought it for her.

A girl like you corrected you but nope,you no wan hear. She cheated on her bf. Prolly told that one say she dey go school/house or shop but there she was. What's petty about what he did? Was what she did nice and smooching?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Tonyblessed(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Most guys supporting what the guy did are just childish and stupid. Is because he sized up the other guy and people in the eatery and decided he could handle them and the other guy did not look fit. If not, if he had seen someone more muscular and fit and others there, I bet you as a guy he would not try that shit cause he knows he could end up in an hospital or worse.
The guy is just a coward.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Munzy14(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Lol...Go Hilton go collect woman wig and slippers.O boy you go sleep for Mogadishu barracks. angry

For say na where me and my guys dey hang out you tried this shiit ehn, him for don wear that wig wey him commit from the babe head.

Babe dey with a guy, you just come embarrass him guest unto say wetin?Guy, if you no fit wait make she reach your side, you no get any right to _fuck up the babe and the guy like that!

I see my babe with a guy, I go dey collect her slippers and wig, that's bullshit mehn.I can't even embarrass myself like that because of a woman. undecided undecided

Last last e get mind run that because the babe no get ogbanje wey dey worry her.Try this with those ones wey dey _fuck spirit husband demons for dream and see her strip herself first before descending on you cheesy

How a guy go dey with chick, you go dey collect the wig still embarrass the both, you dey craze?! undecided.I must make sure I put her for taxi wey go carry her reach where she won go, as if I put her for my car the _idiot fit break my glass. grin ;DBunkum olofo!
Na this kind gra gra talk the cause dumping of dead bodies under bridge and inside gutter for area...grin

What if the guy enter their with his squad and metal..NA so u go collect bullet for Wetin no concern u..cheesy
On top babe weh no loyal to her man...

Egungu be careful na express...

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

I don't care about the relationship.
But the guy isn't leaving with the wig if I and my guys are there.He will fling it back at her.
Balless nigga. You and your guys indeed. Simp, can't you fight alone?

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Kendyrich: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kobicove:
And so?

This could have been a business lunch... undecided

His reaction is very childish

You are very funny, walahi.
So you want to catch her on bed with the guy before you take action?
If it was a business lunch,her guy would have been aware. These are signs of cheating and need to be addressed without wasting time!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Theboss100(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
MJBOLT:
she can go on business lunch but cannot buy her own wig and footwear undecided
No be lie,them dey useless.

Mosdii what have you got to say??

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Theboss100(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
[s][/s]
Future is female kee you dia

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by fredoooooo: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Babara1994:

But women can abi?
To use you do ritual dey hungry me
God no go vex, if you use her ..
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Lifecanbeamazin: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
When is this movie coming out?
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Mozino007(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
cc:Nzor...
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by emonis88: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
I swear. Whether business lunch or not, a real man doesn't act this way. This looks like what a NL boy would do.
weather na NL boy abi na LA boy, me no go do gentlemen turn mumu o! which is what many ladies r trying to turn us guys to,

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by jaxxy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Have u properly asked d questions u asked?

He shud ask the questions not me bt based on what I see which looks/seems harmless at this point I think he is wrong and shameless.

The only good thing is he didn’t lay his hands on her or the other guy.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Trip440: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kobicove:
And so?

This could have been a business lunch... undecided

His reaction is very childish
Did you say very childish? You bitches are just funny. fake asses every where. If he bought the the make up powder, he Bleep up the made up face too. Tramps
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
That guy is not a real niggarrrr. So he had to collect the wig and shoes he bought for her because he caught her with another man? Difference between a boy and a man. Haba!
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by YusufTheGreat: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
And you didn't see where I typed that both of them are shameless?
shut up, you only did it because you don't want to be criticized by people

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by blowjohn(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
U guys are funny.
If u are someone's partner, u have no business having lunch with another person of the opposite sex.
If it was a business lunch, even the randy man would have said so.
We take little things for granted.
When u have a partner, many things change.
And it doesnt matter if they are not married.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by lexy2014: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
jaxxy:

He shud ask the questions not me bt based on what I see which looks/seems harmless at this point I think he is wrong and shameless.

The only good thing is he didn’t lay his hands on her or the other guy.

U are d one asking d questions and based on d questions which u haven't been able to answer, u have drawn ur conclusions on d guy& what transpired between him& d lady. The guy doesn't owe u or I any explanation about what he did. But since u decided to analyze d situation & came up with a theory, d onus is on u to prove d theory by reason of d questions u asked. According to u:

"Till those questions are properly answered she can atleast interact with other people to some extent."

So we await your answers to d questions u were referring to
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Trip440: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

Guy, you are a waste. You think you real but ya ain't. pistol in your hand don't make you real. money in your palm make you real. real nigga don't go to show off fighting skills, don't go to jail, don't stuck there nose on peoples business.

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by jimi4us: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
They are both shameless.
Actually the man is the only shameless person here. The girl is not his wife. But if I don't drag the woman into it, these NL boys would see me as a man-hater.
will you keep quiet, the girl is an olosho. Everyday for the thief one day for the owner
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Collegelove: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
They are both shameless.
Actually the man is the only shameless person here. The girl is not his wife. But if I don't drag the woman into it, these NL boys would see me as a man-hater.
That man did the right thing. You are one of the useless Nigerian girls.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Samstar4now(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

I don't care about the relationship.
But the guy isn't leaving with the wig if I and my guys are there.He will fling it back at her.
U and ur guys u said? What if u are not with them? If the guy alone can act that way, then imagine his action when he is with his friends

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Sniper101(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

See dis bricklayer sef dey talk grin

Wen men wey dun spend (n still dey spend) moolah on women, come public con use anger take dey react to something wey pain Dem reach bone marrow, you sef wey no dey fit buy anything for woman (except three three hundred naira pant) go still come out come dey talk put for the matter

U con even talk say that guy for collect beating if to say na where u n ur guys dey dey chop na e he con do this kinda thing?
Guy, see ehn, if na where me n my guys dey na e you con yarn all this nonsense ehn, you for dun chop one or two better slap wey for weigh you well cos of dis ur fvck up talk grin ah swear

...you're obviously not a real niggar

PS: a Babe that a Guy has engaged, what business have such a Babe got with going out on a Date with another Guy undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Btruth: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Alexis11:

Leave him to handle it the best way he knows he can handle it.

Mr man enough! grin
Okay oooo. I back off
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by tunize(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mature childish man he messed up big time even if he has a 100% evidence that she's cheating. But before person react like this ehen their story fit long (Imagine that the girl had lied she was going somewhere else only for her man to come catch her doing launch with anoda dude). Matter like this get plenty story.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by tunize(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

Minding ur business helps alot bro. Inside this ur story so nor be all mttr dem dey chook mouth put to form bat man dem go only use u settle case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.