Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN (31572 Views)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2011
Peter Obi will never allow Ngige to win! angry
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ifyalways(f): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2011
Who changed the thread title?Dora has NOT won yet(If ever she wud),the results are not out!!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2011
mens dept:

How can the officer refuse to announce the result? Is he God? This implies that Dora defeated the thief called Ngige but can not be allowed into the Senate of the republic. This is exactly what in Imo State 4 years ago, which led to another thief called Ohakim "emerging".
Nope!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
ifyalways:

Who changed the thread title?Dora has NOT won yet(If ever she wud),the results are not out!!

Do not mind them jare! I just brought out an article which proves the title wrong!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by chidyke77(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Title was updated.
I'm not that shallow to want a woman to win just because she's a woman.

The same way I dont want Iyabo to win. I respect the likes of Olayinka of Ekiti state. That woman should shed her shells and branch out.

what are u talking abt?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by enyojo(f): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
[size=25pt]THE RETURNING OFFICER FOR ANAMBRA CENTRAL HAS JUST SHOUTED OUT THAT HE IS BEING PRESSURIZED TO RIG IN FAVOUR OF DORA. PETER OBI PROMISED HIM HOUSE, CAR, AND OTHERS JUST TO ANNOUNCE DORA. WE NOW HAVE ANOTHER AYOKA'S TUSSLE ON OUR HANDS. HOPE HE WILL TRIUMPH![/size]
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by gohome: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2011
chidyke77:

what are u taliking abt?

They were asking me to rejoice just because a woman won. . . . need me to elaborate more?

mens dept:

How can the officer refuse to announce the result? Is he God? This implies that Dora defeated the thief called Ngige but can not be allowed into the Senate of the republic. This is exactly what in Imo State 4 years ago, which led to another thief called Ohakim "emerging".

This is a possibility. Or the officer knew Ngige won, but does not want him to have another term.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by chidyke77(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2011
enyojo:

[size=25pt]THE RETURNING OFFICER FOR ANAMBRA CENTRAL HAS JUST SHOUTED OUT THAT HE IS BEING PRESSURIZED TO RIG IN FAVOUR OF DORA[/size]
where did u get dat info frm?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2011
There is so much controversial vituperations all over the place.

The picture is still very murky, i cant even tell what is going.

I just saw a compilation that suggested that PDP are firmly in the driver's seat as opposed to what everyone was posting yesterday about the shellacking of the party. I just siddon dey look.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2011
enyojo:

[size=25pt]THE RETURNING OFFICER FOR ANAMBRA CENTRAL HAS JUST SHOUTED OUT THAT HE IS BEING PRESSURIZED TO RIG IN FAVOUR OF DORA. PETER OBI PROMISED HIM HOUSE, CAR, AND OTHERS JUST TO ANNOUNCE DORA. WE NOW HAVE ANOTHER AYOKA'S TUSSLE ON OUR HANDS. HOPE HE WILL TRIUMPH![/size]
credible source?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by enyojo(f): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

credible source?

RAYPOWER RIGHT NOW!!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2011
Where are u guys getting ur information from??  undecided

This is getting annoying.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by mensdept: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ngige running for office itself is a scam. What moral authority does he have to run? How can ACN with all its noise give him the ticket, unless ACN in the East is just a joke, compared to the more serious ones in the SW.

The government of Anambra state should put him on trial for sabotage, electoral fraud, bribery, and violence. Time for all those morons to receive their overdo punishment for causing massive sorrow for the people, stealing their mandate, and stalling their development.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2011
enyojo:

RAYPOWER RIGHT NOW!!

He said that himself on Raypower or someone said that he said that on Raypower??
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by chidyke77(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

They were asking me to rejoice just because a woman won. . . . need me to elaborate more?

This is a possibility. Or the officer knew Ngige won, but does not want him to have another term.
Are u against her?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by henry101(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
enyojo:

And your source? Because results would be announced tomorrow means it's rigging.
If Ngige is announced the winner tomorrow hope you will also claim rigging.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2011
Basseti:

There is so much controversial vituperations all over the place.

The picture is still very murky, i cant even tell what is going.

I just saw a compilation that suggested that PDP are firmly in the driver's seat as opposed to what everyone was posting yesterday about the shellacking of the party. I just siddon dey look.

Of course PDP is not "gone", they still have more seat than ACN. But not as much as before in the SW/Nigeria.
Let them continue to dwindle. I wouldnt want Nigeria to be a one-two party street. No party should have a power monopoly on politic, we know how bad it was with PDP. ACN and PDP needs to check/balance each other.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by mensdept: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
I thought we all can read on here. Whats up with the stupid large fonts? Ngige is a criminal. Simple.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by gohome: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

credible source?

results will be declared tomorrow
http://9japikin..com/2011/04/anambra-central-to-be-announced.html
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
What should I believe?

People are spreading false information. Shame on everyone who is participating in this confusion!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
chidyke77:

Are u against her?

No, I love her. Cant you tell from my previous posts?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Of course PDP is not "gone", they still have more seat than ACN. But not as much as before in the SW/Nigeria.
Let them continue to dwindle. I wouldnt want Nigeria to be a one-two party street. No party should have a power monopoly on politic, we know how bad it was with PDP. ACN and PDP needs to check/balance each other.

I agree whole heartedly with that.

Its just that the picture painted yesterday was more dire for FeeDeeFee than what I saw this morning. Yesterday, I thought I was seeing a repeat of the mid-term elections in the US.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

No, I love her. Cant you tell from my previous posts?

No need for the sarcasm. angry
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Onlytruth(m): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2011
District Party Winners

ABIA STATE

Abia South PDP Enyinnaya Abaribe
Abia North PDP Uche Chukwumerije
Abia Central PDP Nkechi Nwaogu

ADAMAWA STATE

Adamawa SOUTH PDP-Ahmed Hassan Barat

ANAMBRA STATE

Anambra SOUTH APGA- Chuma Nzeribe
Anambra CENTRAL -APGA- Dora Akunyili* cool

EBONYI STATE

Ebonyi NORTH PDP-Christopher Chukwuma

EDO STATE

Edo North ACN-Domingo Alaba Obende

ENUGU STATE

Enugu EAST PDP- Prince Gilbert Nnaji

Enugu West PDP-Ike Ekweremadu
Enugu North PDP- Ayogu Eze

GOMBE STATE

Gombe Central-PDP- Alh. Mohammed Danjuma Goje

ONDO STATE

Ondo NORTH LP- robert Ajayi Boroffice
Ondo South LP- Kunlere Boluwaji

BENUE STATE
Benue NORTH WEST-PDP- Bernabas Gemade
Benue SOUTH ACN/PDP- David Mark*

KWARA STATE

-Kwara CENTRAL PDP-Dr. Abubakar o. Saraki

-Kwara North-PDP-Mohammed Shaaba Lafia
-Kwara South-PDP-Simeion Sule Ajibola

LAGOS STATE

Lagos CENTRAL ACN-Oluremi Tinubu
Lagos EAST ACN- Gbenga Bareehu Ashafa

OGUN STATE

Ogun CENTRAL ACN-Olugbenga Onaolapo
Ogun EAST ACN-Sefiu Adegbenga Kaka

OSUN STATE

Osun CENTRAL ACN-Olusola Adeyeye
Osun EAST ACN-omoworare Babajide Christopher
Osun WEST ACN-Mudashiru Oyetunde

OYO STATE

Oyo CENTRAL ACN-Ayoade Adeseun
Oyo SOUTH ACN-Olufemi Lanlehin

Source: http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/latest-parliamentary-elections-results-live
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2011
gohome:

results will be declared tomorrow
http://9japikin..com/2011/04/anambra-central-to-be-announced.html

What  is this? I asked for a credible source, my friend.  

EzeUche:

No need for the sarcasm.  angry
Don't even. You can't even keep your words. Deal was over before it started.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ok. Hope that we dont see more changes LOL

@ mens dept

Why do u keep calling Ngige a criminal. The man chop ur cola?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

District               Party     Winners

ABIA STATE

Abia South     PDP   Enyinnaya Abaribe  
Abia North     PDP    Uche Chukwumerije  
Abia Central   PDP  Nkechi Nwaogu

ADAMAWA STATE

Adamawa SOUTH     PDP-Ahmed Hassan Barat

ANAMBRA STATE

Anambra SOUTH     APGA- Chuma Nzeribe
Anambra CENTRAL -APGA- Dora Akunyili*  cool

EBONYI STATE

Ebonyi NORTH     PDP-Christopher Chukwuma

EDO STATE

Edo North       ACN-Domingo Alaba Obende

ENUGU STATE

Enugu EAST     PDP- Prince Gilbert Nnaji

Enugu West      PDP-Ike Ekweremadu
Enugu North     PDP- Ayogu Eze

GOMBE STATE

Gombe Central-PDP- Alh. Mohammed Danjuma Goje

ONDO STATE

Ondo NORTH     LP- robert Ajayi Boroffice
Ondo South      LP- Kunlere Boluwaji

BENUE STATE
Benue NORTH WEST-PDP- Bernabas Gemade
Benue SOUTH     ACN/PDP- David Mark*

KWARA STATE

-Kwara CENTRAL     PDP-Dr. Abubakar o. Saraki

-Kwara North-PDP-Mohammed Shaaba Lafia
-Kwara South-PDP-Simeion Sule Ajibola

LAGOS STATE

Lagos CENTRAL     ACN-Oluremi  Tinubu
Lagos EAST     ACN- Gbenga Bareehu Ashafa

OGUN STATE

Ogun CENTRAL     ACN-Olugbenga Onaolapo
Ogun EAST     ACN-Sefiu Adegbenga Kaka

OSUN STATE

Osun CENTRAL     ACN-Olusola Adeyeye
Osun EAST     ACN-omoworare Babajide Christopher
Osun WEST     ACN-Mudashiru Oyetunde

OYO STATE

Oyo CENTRAL     ACN-Ayoade Adeseun
Oyo SOUTH     ACN-Olufemi Lanlehin

Source: http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/latest-parliamentary-elections-results-live

I am soooooooooooooo happy for Oyo state.  cheesy

Basseti:

I agree whole heartedly with that.

Its just that the picture painted yesterday was more dire for FeeDeeFee than what I saw this morning. Yesterday, I thought I was seeing a repeat of the mid-term elections in the US.

People were just excited.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by chidyke77(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2011
Why are people so interested in Anambra central senatorial result coz i hv bn receiving numerous calls frm friends both within and outside d country as regards the result.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
chidyke77:

Why are people so interested in Anambra central senatorial result coz i hv bn receiving numerous calls frm friends both within and outside d country as regards the result.

Cos of some twisted reasoning that suggests its a measure of how ACN is not a national party (or is) as opposed to APGA. Its more tribal than anything else.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by gohome: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Ayade Dances In An Open-Top Ranger Rover To Celebrate His Court Victory. PICS / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.