Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day (2108 Views)

Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by backT(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2021
A young man by name Adamu Babangida Sadiq set marry two young ladies on the 6th March, 2021 in Abuja, the FCT, Nigeria.

Congratulations�

2 Likes

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by Kobicove(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2021
This is the real MVP grin
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2021
The boss
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by nairalander2020(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2021
Real niggar
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by zealousayo(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2021
Ommooor! Two fine chicks!

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by Pochettino(f): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2021
I envy those women
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by malcom1X: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2021
party.

This na real man.

I wonder why a woman marrying two men isn't celebrated like this.

I wonder why they aren't wearing hijab to cover their faces.
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by BrandBrainBox: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Hmmm!
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by happybee: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2021
He's doing well jareh!
Oin!
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by backT(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Alpha nigga
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by GOFRONT(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
Can he satisfy them both in za oza room??
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by sunshineV(f): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
"stay away from girls" alpha male wan marry two and nl broke alphas dey hail am...which kain hypo be dis?
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
Threes0me loading... grin
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
happy threeesome to u niqqaman
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by backT(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
happy threeesome to u niqqaman
Hmmm
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by Offpoint1: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Real Niggacheesy
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by Belafonte(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
I'll probably do this someday soon
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by Ademola47(m): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
It seems that's the trending marriage format in the North.

In as much as he can take care of their (present and exponential) responsibilities and the ladies are indeed happy with it, I see nothing bad with it.

After all, if we are to go by the western culture of one man to one woman, many women will forever remain single. This is because the population of women (willing to marry) is far greater than that of men (also willing to marry).

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by khengxlei(m): 2:42am On Mar 24, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] en get strength Sha grin
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by backT(m): 6:40am On Mar 24, 2021
Ademola47:
It seems that's the trending marriage format in the North.

In as much as he can take care of their (present and exponential) responsibilities and the ladies are indeed happy with it, I see nothing bad with it.

After all, if we are to go by the western culture of one man to one woman, many women will forever remain single. This is because the population of women (willing to marry) is far greater than that of men (also willing to marry).

cheesy
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by SeunDobo(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Everlasting twosome ����
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by Kobicove(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Old news undecided
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by SeunDobo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kobicove:
This is the real MVP grin

OFFICIAL party !!! EVERLASTING ENJOYMENT HOPE HIN GET COINS IN THE POCKET SHAA
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives On The Same Day by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nack is doing him

(1) (Reply)

What Is This My Friend Up-to. / Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here / The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.