Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. (38509 Views)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by RICHOLAC(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
this post really caught my attention, most especially the part the poster expressed his lost of interest in them ( ladies). nothing is special or interesting about women of these days, alot of them are just after getting married with nothing unique to bring to marital table.
like just last year i met a gal, she happened to be a social media freakie maybe cause she studied Mass communication and currently vieing her IT program in one of the private-owned radio station in my town. I know her to be very social and lively to hang out with, being a talkative is understatement; she practically could wag for hours non stop. I thought maybe she would calm down over time, but ghosh! getting worst.
right now I am beginning to loose interest in her excessive foibles. cause she tends to take her plays too far ( goes public with her Private life, her status will always tell you what she is up to). I have tried talking to her to stop or better still control those excesses, but instead she got angry and said it makes her happy. I planned marrying her. I have not touched her as per sex o, though I know she gets it from elsewhere but I don't care. my major issue is her too much butterflies attitude she puts up; very dramatic.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Liposure:
behind every changed man, there's a good woman

Is this how the saying goes? grin grin grin

So, how many of those wishing to settle down do you reckon are changed?

Life is not that hard. More often than not, it finds a way to join chaff with chaff.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by sogud(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

You are right, nobody is including myself but I am not asking for too much. Just dont be boring.

As per the job, I dont have one to link you up with. But you can do high risk investments, all those 50% return on investment type, just pick one that will pay you and if you are wise about it , you make millions in a few months. Good luck.

tnx alot.......I knw of many 50% return investment
bro .....d issue is dat , i dnt even ve d money to invest on it , dat y i nid job to gather money n do business also..if ve d money i would ve invest in such investment, i know of genuine ones.

my situation is notin to talk abt...painful story. I only depend on God to send a destiny helper to me dat wil transform n change my life
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
sogud:

tnx alot.......I knw of many 50% return investment
bro .....d issue is dat , i dnt even ve d money to invest on it , dat y i nid job to gather money n do business also..if ve d money i would ve invest in such investment, i know of genuine ones.

my situation is notin to talk abt...painful story. I only depend on God to send a destiny helper to me dat wil transform n change my life

Sorry bro. What are you Good at? What business do you want to start? Market yourself here, maybe something positive can come out of it.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by vickydevoka(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
pozehnani:

Lol @ pick your wahala and go.

Men too have wahala these days.
Yes.
Buh I de fear Woman wahala die

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by vickydevoka(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Sorry bro. What are you Good at? What business do you want to start? Market yourself here, maybe something positive can come out of it.
Na scammer him be. All na format
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
vickydevoka:

Na scammer him be. All na format

You are sure, okay.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by showafrica(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:
Yeah, its hard o. All girls are the same to me (when I say all girls, I only mean gorgeous girls)

But beauty aside, most girls are the same. They are just in different packages but once I look past the beauty and into the person I get discouraged...nothing makes her special than the last or the next even my current girl.

Only one girl ever stood out, beautiful, emotional intelligent, charismatic, funny, homely, ****** and she was smart about alot of things, we both Learnt new stuffs talking with each other, things most girls normally dont like. She is a big GOT and Kdrama fan and because of her I looked into Korean movies and culture even wrote two novels based on kdrama that I published. But she could kill if she got angry, very violent. she spoilt my stuffs, na there matter spoil with her anger. If she had stayed maybe we would have killed each other, but if she wasn't violent she was a perfect fit. She has her own money (last born for that matter) and her family are well to do like mine, it would have been perfect.

I see my friends get married almost monthly but truth is their babes seem shallow to me, yes they are beautiful like mine but shallow. Me I cant cope o, after 1 months I will be bored of the entire marriage, if not for boredom I for dey with my babe and not here o grin

Guys how did you select your partner?

Me I am thinking this marriage is not for all o.

Tell me one electronics that does everything... Even computer needs power.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
showafrica:

Tell me one electronics that does everything... Even computer needs power.

I dont know
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Wow
Followed the thread because of you

Love the way you switch up the conversation cheesy

Do you run tutorials grin grin
Awwn
Yes ooo
And na one on one E-tutorial sef,it's like customer relations thingy
You'll pay sha
I like money
But you'll enjoy your time with me,I teach at your learning pace cheesy
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
studentofTruth:

Why are you attacking the young man. What he considers intelligence may not be what you consider intelligence.

To some, especially the ladies, intelligence is how fast and witty one can be when chatting or how well they can use stickers and emojis to spice up the gist.

To some, especially guys, it's how well she can discuss topical issues, politics, sports, or other stuff not related to her book knowledge.

For someone like me, it's about knowing the trends in tech and digital space, understanding the financial markets, and being able to discuss events happening around the world — including central banks meetings and decisions. I always imagine coming in, and she asks me: "hey boo, what do you think about this or that stock? See their last quarter earnings, this and that"

My point is, most times, it's really about one's area of interest, and it goes both ways.

So, the most important thing is to find someone who shares the same interests as you.
I'm not attacking him Sir cry
We aff settled
We're now friends
He likes me now sef
We're following each other
We'll be marking our Anniversary soon cheesy
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
gfon:
lol clown
you like me like that grin
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Mad has two kind, just mad and madly in .... Its was nice young lady
me da they have break my heart,I cannuh fall madly in love again o I'm using my ears and my head to enter grin
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

All this for me...you are generous.
*blushing hard*
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

me da they have break my heart,I cannuh fall madly in love again o
I'm using my ears and my head to enter grin

Mrs smart pants you forgot your eyes, eyes should come first young lady. But you have broken some too
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Mrs smart pants you forgot your eyes, eyes should come first young lady. But you have broken some too
me I no get drama o
I'm not interested in being a part of someone's sad list
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Mrs ke,when did we marry
Are we already married ni?
I thought it's still just our Neighbors own we're marking

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

me I no get drama o
I'm not interested in being a part of someone's sad list

I believe you are fine. If you are fine breaking hearts is not optional. People will just be catching feelings on their own, you cant do anything about it.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Erojepromise(f): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Firstly I cant act dumb just to fit in. It wont work in the long run, that is in years. I'll be miserable.

And I dont stir up any anger, sure couples can disagree but when everytime she is turning violent it doesnt make sense. If I was violent on her on every issue we disagree on , you wont advice her to stay either.

And yes I am seeing someone currently but she doesn't inspire me ,I am bored in the relationship already, barely a few months.

can you date a lady from a poor family background?
can you date a lady that is averagely beautiful and not with the dream body you so much like on ladies?
can you settle down with a lady who is still struggling and not all so classy? if your answer is no to my questions , then the problem with your relationship is that your standards are very high and you want a fairytale relationship which everyone knows is in the Dreamland and not in reality.. For you to settle down you just have to put your standards to an achievable point where you come to know that nobody is perfect and there's no perfect woman..
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

I believe you are fine. If you are fine breaking hearts is not optional. People will just be catching feelings on their own, you cant do anything about it.
And you?
Are you already catching feelings?

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Mrs ke,when did we marry
Are we already married ni?
I thought it's still just our Neighbors own we're marking

You didn't wait for me to pop the question...I guess mrs gave it out already. How are neighbor-neighbor?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

And you?
Are you already catching feelings?

So if they told you I am ugly you will believe?

I dont like catching things, unless it is thrown at me sho get.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

You didn't wait for me to pop the question...I guess mrs gave it out already. How are neighbor-neighbor?
I got that and I just cleared the air or was I supposed to do shakara small,Oops!
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Erojepromise:

can you date a lady from a poor family background?
can you date a lady that is averagely beautiful and not with the dream body you so much like on ladies?
can you settle down with a lady who is still struggling and not all so classy? if your answer is no to my questions , then the problem with your relationship is that your standards are very high and you want a fairytale relationship which everyone knows is in the Dreamland and not in reality.. For you to settle down you just have to put your standards to an achievable point where you come to know that nobody is perfect and there's no perfect woman..

I'll think about the answers to those questions carefully. Let me not answer in a haste erojepromise.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

I got that and I just cleared the air or was I supposed to do shakara small,Oops!

The shakara still dey your body...na part of the package. But keep it, it suits you.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

So if they told you I am ugly you will believe?
I dont like catching things, unless it is thrown at me sho get.
Ugly is just an adjective, just as beautiful they're both term's I believe and different people use them differently So I can't say you're ugly or beautiful. so are you using style for a shot to be shot from a direction?

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

The shakara still dey your body...na part of the package. But keep it, it suits you.
Okay Pappi
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Neobulletzz(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Awwn
Yes ooo
And na one on one E-tutorial sef,it's like customer relations thingy
You'll pay sha
I like money
But you'll enjoy your time with me,I teach at your learning pace cheesy
Lol
Shey I won’t be distracted sha grin

Make the thing enter my head oooo
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Erojepromise(f): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

I'll think about the answers to those questions carefully. Let me not answer in a haste erojepromise.
aiit..
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Eeeeyyy
our Neighbors said yes to our visit!
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Ugly is just an adjective, just as beautiful
they're both term's I believe and different people use them differently
So I can't say you're ugly or beautiful.
so are you using style for a shot to be shot from a direction?

My reflects are sharp, so I am expecting the shot make I catch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day / What Couples' Sleeping Positions Reveal About Relationships (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.