Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. (38515 Views)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by doxijaw: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Everything about op smells of ashewo grin

You know how dem females become confused after chopping too many dicks.

Guy's everything in moderation, so that you won't go too far out of your core values.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by TheRedpillguy: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Rant of an expired ashawo man mtcheww
Men are not women. They don't expire.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Perhaps consider not "settling down".

Hmmm tough choice, that is my last last option. If I ever come to that decision its final.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Jsaviour(f): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:
Yeah, its hard o. All girls are the same to me (when I say all girls, I only mean gorgeous girls)

But beauty aside, most girls are the same. They are just in different packages but once I look past the beauty and into the person I get discouraged...nothing makes her special than the last or the next even my current girl.

Only one girl ever stood out, beautiful, emotional intelligent, charismatic, funny, homely, ****** and she was smart about alot of things, we both Learnt new stuffs talking with each other, things most girls normally dont like. She is a big GOT and Kdrama fan and because of her I looked into Korean movies and culture even wrote two novels based on kdrama that I published. But she could kill if she got angry, very violent. she spoilt my stuffs, na there matter spoil with her anger. If she had stayed maybe we would have killed each other, but if she wasn't violent she was a perfect fit. She has her own money (last born for that matter) and her family are well to do like mine, it would have been perfect.

I see my friends get married almost monthly but truth is their babes seem shallow to me, yes they are beautiful like mine but shallow. Me I cant cope o, after 1 months I will be bored of the entire marriage, if not for boredom I for dey with my babe and not here o grin

Guys how did you select your partner?

Me I am thinking this marriage is not for all o.

I can agree with you that most women are shallow. Most men are shallow too.

I think it's predominantly an African thing.

Nevertheless, there are still inspiring and interesting men and women just that they are few.

I guess it has to do with your birth month, exposure and self awareness.

Some people get bored easily when the spice isn't there.

Why you don't always see women complain same thing about men is because they either can't wait to see who will take them in or don't have any level of self awareness.

Keep looking until you see what you are looking for. Never settle else you might become miserable.

This is a wake up call to both men and women to develop and work on themselves.

Some women only care about their makeup, and body while their brain, emotions, social capital etc are zero.

I don't like boring or shallow men either.

I get tired of people who have nothing else than money and sex to talk about.

Can we talk and discuss about business ideas, global issues, books, events, future aspirations, vision, goals, leadership etc.

3 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by davit: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Marriage is over rated! Argue with your phone.
needanswer:
Yeah, its hard o. All girls are the same to me (when I say all girls, I only mean gorgeous girls)

But beauty aside, most girls are the same. They are just in different packages but once I look past the beauty and into the person I get discouraged...nothing makes her special than the last or the next even my current girl.

Only one girl ever stood out, beautiful, emotional intelligent, charismatic, funny, homely, ****** and she was smart about alot of things, we both Learnt new stuffs talking with each other, things most girls normally dont like. She is a big GOT and Kdrama fan and because of her I looked into Korean movies and culture even wrote two novels based on kdrama that I published. But she could kill if she got angry, very violent. she spoilt my stuffs, na there matter spoil with her anger. If she had stayed maybe we would have killed each other, but if she wasn't violent she was a perfect fit. She has her own money (last born for that matter) and her family are well to do like mine, it would have been perfect.

I see my friends get married almost monthly but truth is their babes seem shallow to me, yes they are beautiful like mine but shallow. Me I cant cope o, after 1 months I will be bored of the entire marriage, if not for boredom I for dey with my babe and not here o grin

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Ishilove: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

I hear this alot but I dont want to believe it. You I date someone who isn't my spec I wont be proud of myself.
Then you'll keep on searching and hope you find it, but remember you can't have it all. No one has it all, not even you.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Jsaviour:

I can agree with you that most women are shallow. Most men are shallow too.

I think it's predominantly an African thing.

Nevertheless, there are still inspiring and interesting men and women just that they are few.

I guess it has to do with your birth month, exposure and self awareness.

Some people get bored easily when the spice isn't there.

Why you don't always see women complain same thing about men is because they either can't wait to see who will take them in or don't have any level of self awareness.

Keep looking until you see what you are looking for. Never settle else you might become miserable.

This is a wake up call to both men and women to develop and work on themselves.

Some women only care about their makeup, and body while their brain, emotions, social capital etc are zero.

I don't like boring or shallow men either.

I get tired of people who have nothing else than money and sex to talk about.

Can we talk and discuss about business ideas, global issues, books, events, future aspirations, vision, goals, leadership etc.

Just wow, amazing your write up!
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Pricelessruby(f): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Keep searching,. You will find what you seek

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by IamPlato(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Yes I did and still do but my parents dont force their will on us adults, they trained us like that.
did you publish your book in the nigerian market? is it profitable? who was your publisher?

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Then you'll keep on searching and hope you find it, but remember you can't have it all. No one has it all, not even you.

That's true. But it will be stereotyped to think pretty girls have nothing to offer aside their beauty.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lastmankc(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2021
10 ladies are on my neck now about marriage, what do I do?

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2021
IamPlato:
did you publish your book in the nigerian market? is it profitable? who was your publisher?
no not in the Nigerian market, it was on a Chinese novel site. My ex introduced it to me.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by IamPlato(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:
no not in the Nigerian market, it was on a Chinese novel site. My ex introduced it to me.
please can i know the site? was it written in english?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by konami001: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2021
If there is anything to be learnt from life and nature it is that nothing is ever perfect. Perfection is a mirage.. It is just something to work towards but can never be attained. Seeking perfection is a recipe for anxiety, distrust, hate and failure. No human being on earth is perfect, even you OP be sincere with yourself, are you perfect? Earth life is a work in progress. When your work is perfected, then you have to exit the stage and give room for others.

There is a small tiny thing that you are missing, which is why you see others as shallow minded. Love. I say tiny because its not considered as important by people, but it is the glue that holds everything together. Many years before we were born, I am very sure someone somewhere had this same thought you expressed here, that all girls are shallow minded, they are not perfect, they are selfish, they are this and that...But one of those girls became our mothers today that we love more than anything. Why is this so? Why do we love our mothers today, a girl who someone somewhere probably labelled negatively in the past.

Please, this line of reasoning will not help anybody. Lets work with the tools we have at hand. If you don't like the tool you have, you can sharpen it, wash it, polish it, make it the way you want and set it on your task. Don't just sit down and be hoping to get one that someone somewhere has probably cleaned up to fall on your lap. Try and Go about and ask the girls around you what they think of men, its the same thing they will say. That you are all useless.

There is a saying: We do not see the World as it is, we see it as we are!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by alasane: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2021
I remember my first heartbreak I woke my sister 5 months old baby and explained everything to him he cried too

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2021
IamPlato:
please can i know the site? was it written in english?

Novelcat. Sign exclusive and non exclusive deals with them. It's in English. It takes about 1-3 weeks for you to be offered a contract.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by ogbonti: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

you are very immature- you will be bored after one month? what makes you think anyone can stand your over bloated ego for 2 weeks?. Excuse my brutal honesty, you come across as a very proud, self-serving and unfocused young man. If she has anger issues and you claim to love her, I didn’t hear you say you tried getting help or meeting with a relationship therapist - nah, you discarded her and left her to wander to someone else not minding if she gets help in resolving her issues or not. you think you will find any human being who is 100% faultless ? you will only find that in heaven

yes your friends are married to “shallow” women because they are matured enough to realize no human being is perfect, a truism which your egocentric self is too blind to see - goodluck to you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2021
ogbonti:

you are very immature- you will be bored after one month? what makes you think anyone can stand your over bloated ego for 2 weeks?. Excuse my brutal honesty, you come across as a very proud, self-serving and unfocused young man. If she has anger issues and you claim to love her, I didn’t hear you say you tried getting help or meeting with a relationship therapist - nah, you discarded her and left her to wander to someone else not minding if she gets help in resolving her issues or not. you think you will find any human being who is 100% faultless ? you will only find that in heaven

yes your friends are married to “shallow” women because they are matured enough to realize no human being is perfect, a truism which your egocentric self is too blind to see - goodluck to you!

It's good you like fixing peoples problems not me, dont have that time and we both lost out. She knows even today it was her violence and anger issues that drove us apart. He wish her the best in the future and myself too.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by IAMPEDRO: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

I think the best people who can educate you on this topic is couples, when I say couples I mean those ones with grey hair. I believe you will make the best choice after listening to them.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by TheVictim01(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2021
Apt! One carton of di%^o for you!

pozehnani:
See how you're just going on about girls and how they should be just perfect, as if you are perfect yourself.

For you to still stir up the monster in the near-perfect lady you cited above shows you're your own problem of not being able to pick a girl to settle with and not the girls. So work on yourself.

You that is calling your friends girlfriends and wife's shallow, where is your own? At least they are married while you're still here seeking an imaginary smart and sophisticated girl.

Lastly, if you have this "know it all" attitude, better you drop it otherwise no woman will be willing to stay with you.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by TheVictim01(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2021
Bro! You need a hint of mystery, drama, games, new set of romance bouquet. I suggest you take her for a fast and furious drive occasionally. Gearhead, am I.

needanswer:

Firstly I cant act dumb just to fit in. It wont work in the long run, that is in years. I'll be miserable.

And I dont stir up any anger, sure couples can disagree but when everytime she is turning violent it doesnt make sense. If I was violent on her on every issue we disagree on , you wont advice her to stay either.

And yes I am seeing someone currently but she doesn't inspire me ,I am bored in the relationship already, barely a few months.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by purleesh(f): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Hhmm...

. It's not like women sit down like goods in the market looking for anyone that wants their type to pick them.... Just keep looking for yours and be ready to make compromises.

Good luck.

grin

Maybe they do and needananswer could administer various aptitude tests to a horde of preselected gorgeous women, then series of interviews to prune to his taste. It might just work for him.

Problem is even with a final prime choice, he won't want to make any tradeoffs...it could be her nostrils are a tad off flared by 0.5° to the right...if only I could get another with just a little more like Queen Angelique s kinda voice or can shed 1gram of weight...

5 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2021
So pick two, or pick twenty. Who is limiting you to one?

But try to look beyond their beauty. Much of it is artificial, and even among those who are naturally beautiful, the majority will give you nothing but migraines.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2021
TheVictim01:
Bro! You need a hint of mystery, drama, games, new set of romance bouquet. I suggest you take her for a fast and furious drive occasionally. Gearhead, am I.

I do that. We go out a lot, it's the conversation part that doesnt go to my taste.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2021
I blame some women for opening their vaginas for every bingo, donkey and nebucadnezzar who calls himself male including myself. I have slept with dozens of women and none of them i want to marry. Becasue i FEEL that the way they are opening their vaginas for me, is the same way they are opening for other men. Very sad.

3 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by comrademac: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2021
i think is ur mindset abt ladies and how easily u get them. when you meet your match someone that will give u hard time before giving in to u and
make u feel worthless and then your head will reset to factory mode

4 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by studentofTruth: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2021
begoniaa:

Can you see why ya unmarried? How do you expect to be picked by the woman you desire when you're not strategically and brilliantly marketing yourself nor paying attention to your aura and words?

Your redpilll leaning is another thing that could be chasing an alpha, matriachal woman away from you. I mean, imagine an obstinate man with strong views who's not ready to be submissive.

Um. Hello. Where do we put SMV, high-value, and "men hage like wine and can get the choicest of young virgins?" O.O You want to tell me girls are not flocking to you??

Omo. That's awa own script, na. *We* are the ones that get desperate and found wanting "for" a man as we grow older. Una don forget?

"an obstinate man with strong views who's not ready to be submissive"

This statement is somehow. So, men should now be submissive to their wives?

I can understand "agree with", share ideas, seek opinion, and make certain decisions together as adults who will bear the consequences of those decisions together.

But being submissive to the wife? Hmmm

My dear, try to choose your words carefully if that's not who you are. But if that's who you are, hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by TheVictim01(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2021
Enough of the eatery outings. Go out and play games, especially contact games. Try pool, badminton, tennis, handball, football..... Etc. Teach her how to play, if she doesn't. Women love ACTING/DOING than gisting without walking the talk. Get the drift?
needanswer:

I do that. We go out a lot, it's the conversation part that doesnt go to my taste.

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2021
comrademac:
i think is ur mindset abt ladies and how easily u get them. when you meet your match someone that will give u hard time before giving in to u and
make u feel worthless and then your head will reset to factory mode

If I was still a novice that will work, plus I dont think I will chase that long. But even if I decide too, things can still get boring for me if I find it had to connect with her intellectually.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2021
TheVictim01:
Enough of the eatery outings. Go out and play games, especially contact games. Try pool, badminton, tennis, handball, football..... Etc. Teach her how to play, if she doesn't. Women love ACTING/DOING than gisting without walking the talk. Get the drift?

You get me, you just havent understood me. I like outdoor games with her and we do that alot. I dont want to start listing it, but she doesn't add salt to my pepper the way I like to spice up the relationship.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by TheVictim01(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Consider her leanings unto FUN.
needanswer:

You get me, you just havent understood me. I like outdoor games with her and we do that alot. I dont want to start listing it, but she doesn't add salt to my pepper the way I like to spice up the relationship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day / What Couples' Sleeping Positions Reveal About Relationships (PICTURES) / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.