Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. (38628 Views)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:08am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

I can't see you
are you sure you're taking the right route?

Oya hand me one end of the rope, I'll tie it myself. Now hand me the end in your hand.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2021
Neobulletzz:

What do you want to do with a cow? You are part of Buhari’s people hun?
na the currency wey fit buy Cow I want
I no want that "kindacurrency"
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:10am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

You've not opened any Door,so I'm still sitting down
If time goes our Neighbors will travel ooo

Door? Me I use to break doors o but your neighbours own I have opened gently. Oya meet me halfway at the door.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

Oya hand me one end of the rope, I'll tie it myself. Now hand me the end in your hand.
you'll have to throw out the rope first or else I'd get tired and leave o
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:12am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

Door? Me I use to break doors o but your neighbours own I have opened gently. Oya meet me halfway at the door.
You've not even opened your own Door for me to come out,so how do you expect me to enter our Neighbors House, when I'm still here
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:13am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

you'll have to throw out the rope first or else I'd get tired and leave o

Ceremony ti kpo. Forget rope, ati bow and arrow. Just walk with me. Follow me
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Neobulletzz(m): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

na the currency wey fit buy Cow I want
I no want that "kindacurrency"
Wait how much is this fee? This one you want to buy cow make you no go dey call 100k, lol
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

Or are you no longer a Gentleman?
You can't hold up the Door for me to step out?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:15am On Mar 03, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Wait how much is this fee? This one you want to buy cow make you no go dey call 100k, lol
No
I just want the currency they use for the Cow
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:16am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

Ceremony ti kpo. Forget rope, ati bow and arrow. Just walk with me. Follow me
Then I don't do Wild Animal's
I do Exotic Pet's
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:16am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

You've not even opened your own Door for me to come out,so how do you expect me to enter our Neighbors House, when I'm still here

Young lady you really are funny. You want public calling out right, that's toasting.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

Then I don't do Wild Animal's
I do Exotic Pet's

Infact let all the animals get out, human interaction is better. Let's talk as humans
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:18am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

Young lady you really are funny. You want public calling out right, that's toasting.
No
I just want normalcy,with a touch of delicate
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:19am On Mar 03, 2021
grin grin
needanswer:

Infact let all the animals get out, human interaction is better. Let's talk as humans
grin
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:20am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

No
I just want normalcy,with a touch of delicate

But you dont mind the public space right? Me I am cool like this.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Neobulletzz(m): 12:20am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

No
I just want the currency they use for the Cow
Okay but class start in summer?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:21am On Mar 03, 2021
Neobulletzz:
Okay but class start in summer?
Our own Weather no get Summer
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:
grin grin grin

You gat it. Hope you stay in lagos, anywhere close to ikeja?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

But you dont mind the public space right? Me I am cool like this.
I know what you're expecting.. dream on... I'd rather do Old Sku grin
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

Ahn ahnn Jesus Christ Did I tell you to simisaiyeni!!!
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:25am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

I know what you're expecting..
dream on...
I'd rather do Old Sku
grin

Young lady, old school is almost outdated. Do you want to still attend those classes?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:26am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

Lemme I'm going to sleep infact, you have open our yansh in public
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Neobulletzz(m): 12:26am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

Our own Weather no get Summer
Lol forget the weather, na the date make we look

But by then, needanswer fit don put you for house arrest lipsrsealed
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

Ahn ahnn
Jesus Christ
Did I tell you to simisaiyeni!!!

So what do you want done differently?

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:27am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

Young lady, old school is almost outdated. Do you want to still attend those classes?
Lemme alone
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:28am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

So what do you want done differently?
You were meant to walk out quietly but now you've made me shy in public

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:30am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

Lemme alone

You're shying. Okay let's do it old school then. You looking at those looking at you here.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:30am On Mar 03, 2021
Neobulletzz:
Lol forget the weather, na the date make we look
But by then, needanswer fit don put you for house arrest lipsrsealed
wait Alaye na business the two of us wan do Leave Needanswer out of it grin
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:31am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

You were meant to walk out quietly but now you've made me shy in public

How will I test how true it is if not in public. It's good you are shying, very good.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:32am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

You're shying. Okay let's do it old school then. You looking at those looking at you here.
No
that's not why I'm shy
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

How will I test how true it is if not in public. It's good you are shying, very good.

smh
you sha want your pride intact abi
don't worry,I go fall your hand
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:33am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

No
that's not why I'm shy

What other reason is there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.