Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports (6046 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

We have warned you, take your Niger Delta republic with which ever tribe you want as far as you don't touch Igweocha (PH) and Asaba, we don't care, a word is enough for the while, stop your attachee by force, this is not Biafra this AlaIgbo, every option is on the table to reclaim our territories seceded to Nigeria.

Don't be the one to burn your dream Niger Delta Republic
you are claming asaba and ph now
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
PLEASE I BEG EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC TERRITORY

NIGER DELTA IS NOT BIAFRA
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Smiles. I'm from Asaba

When the time comes, you will hear from us
this guys want to colonise us by force

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by joeyfire(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:
In Ojukwus Voice "They Called us a Tiny Dot in the Map", now my question is, the way we are Scattering airports in AlaIgbo, I hope one day planes won't collide into each other, PH airport, Asaba Airport, Enugu Airport, Sam Mbakwe Airport (Imo), Now Anambra is building and Ebonyi is building, all in AlaIgbo, abegoo, AlaIgbo should take it easy oo.

After the airports na to come together and dredge Azumini River be next projects. Abia better get ready becuase we will fix their leadership madness soon, if not for the love of AlaIgbo, we will just loan everyone that ever ruled Abia state to China.

The thing we need the most in the east is a railway line from Onitsha-Enugu-Okigwe-Aba-Afikpo and back
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
We are not claiming it, we are reclaiming it

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
No be only colonize, na recognize, just those that don't want to be in Igboland are free to go elsewhere those that wants to stay, stays

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
No be only colonize, na recolonize, just those that don't want to be in Igboland are free to go elsewhere those that wants to stay, stays
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
We are reclaiming them

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
PLEASE I BEG EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC TERRITORY

NIGER DELTA IS NOT BIAFRA
Noted, also stay away from Igbo Territories, AlaIgbo is not part of your Niger Delta Republic just leave this places THE ENTIRE EAST CEBTRAL (South East, Asaba, PH and Ezza in Benue) that's a good start.

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

You understand what I am talking about.
Nigeria is going down and everybody knows it. The west have settled themselves with Lagos-Ibadan railway while the North is about to settle themselves with niger Republic railway. Now it is remaining us. We need to settle ourselves with dredging atleast Azumini. The best part is that everybody is settling themselves on SS name

You also settled yourself with 2nd Niger bridge.

How about port Harcourt to Maiduguri rail that is about to be built which will pass through abia and imo
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Last time I checked that name is in the outcast list

Last time I checked, that name is still tormenting ipigs.

2 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
BastardWike:

[s]This mumu again that don't know anything. I will really like to see which minority group that would be foolish enough to join the Ijaws in their South Sudan 2.0 also known as Niger Delta rep[/s] grin grin

Umu chest beaters. Seems you need more pounding from Wike.

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
BastardWike:

Lol, this dude is so confident in his ignorance and naivety. Now, let me tell you what you don't know, SS or ND is not a nation same way we have Igbo or Yoruba nations. If the entire SS were to be made up with just one tribe say Ijaw, you would stand a chance but it's not! We are talking about tens of ethnic groups with no unifying factor. The interests of Ibibio/Efik/Ejagham is not the same with the Bini, the interests of the Itshekiri is not the same with the Ijaw and so on.

Also, I wonder how people like Bini, Urhobo, Itshekiri, or Ijaw with no ethnic, cultural, linguistic or geographic link with Efik, Ibibio, and Ogoja would think they can unite with them against the Igbos they've historically shared links with, how possible is that?

Again, do you think the Opobo, Okirika, Etche, Egbema, Ndoni etc with historic ethnic and geographic links with Igbos will want to go on a suicide mission against Igbos?

You are looking at things through a distorted Nigerian view with Igbophobic tendencies but once the country balkanizes, each Niger Delta tribe will look out for its own interest and that is when alliances will take place. The current 6 SS states can't possibly transform into a republic, it doesn't work that way because there will definitely be some ethnic groups it will not favour and they will want out!

Stop deluding yourself and face reality.

Smiles. We dictate our destinies. Enjoy
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

Last time I checked, that name is still tormenting ipigs.
Wike and IPOB is having issue, last time I checked he dare not dare Igbos, I had told you, IPOB is not = to Igbos, Igbos made Wike and we will break him, how do I know that you sre not IPOB because it didnt take much to Annex Niger Delta into Biafra, mapless Naija Delta that couldn't survive a month lol, Igbo is different from IPOB, is that too hard for you to learn, Wike can try IPOB but Igbo will break him into the outcast that he is
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Smiles. We dictate our destinies. Enjoy
Which destiny, lol leave AlaIgbo out of your nonsense Niger Delta Republic or blame yourself when that your destiny is engulfed in flame, Attachee by force you don see Asaba and PH collect lol, Ndi Niger Delta Republic, I laugh in Ogbunigwe

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Noted, also stay away from Igbo Territories, AlaIgbo is not part of your Niger Delta Republic just leave this places THE ENTIRE EAST CEBTRAL (South East, Asaba, PH and Ezza in Benue) that's a good start.
Asaba and ph are not igbo territory

Kukuma claim the full delta, cameroun na
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
You guys better prepare for war if you encroach in any of our lands
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Which destiny, lol leave AlaIgbo out of your nonsense Niger Delta Republic or blame yourself when that your destiny is engulfed in flame, Attachee by force you don see Asaba and PH collect lol, Ndi Niger Delta Republic, I laugh in Ogbunigwe
Trust us we will wipe out biafra from the face of earth if they dare entry any of our territory
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
Asaba and ph are not igbo territory
I laugh in Ogbunigwe, Your Niger Delta never start you come dey Annex territories lol, don't worry your biggest prayer is that Nigeria shouldn't divide

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
From benin-asaba-ph-calabar-akwa ibom

These are core Niger delta territory

We will go to war if we must

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

I laugh in Ogbunigwe, Your Niger Delta never start you come dey Annex territories lol, don't worry your biggest prayer is that Nigeria shouldn't divide
My advice for you is to delete 1960-1970 memories

Because things have changed

We don't care if they where part or not of the biafra you fought for

We are in a new era
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

Trust us we will wipe out biafra from the face of earth if they dare entry any of our territory
Who is talking about Biafra with you lol, Stop Attachee by force AlaIgbo won't share another country after Nigeria, lol, so just stay away from Igbo territory or we will just secure our borders with landmine
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

My advice for you is to delete 1960-1970 memories

Because things have changed
That's same thing I'm saying things have changed, would your tribe go it head to head with the Igbos, you see we are not attaching to Biafra we are Igbos and if you dare, you will be dealt with
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Who is talking about Biafra with you lol, Stop Attachee by force AlaIgbo won't share another country after Nigeria, lol, so just stay away from Igbo territory or we will just secure our borders with landmine
We don't make mouth we take action

I know see you guys real objective annexing small towns, trust me, we will crush you

Tell your leader to redraw biafra map things has changed
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
We don't make mouth we take action

I know see you guys real objective annexing small towns, trust me, we will crush you

Tell your leader to redraw biafra map things has changed
Which Biafra, lol Igbo Republic, please Just Asaba abd PH, and Ezza no other tribe is allowed, only Igbos lol, if your tribe dare we will annex it, then later sell it to China because we are fine with our territories, is like that Niger delta giving you moral you want it broken abi, don't respect your elders, time have changed, Ask about Aro confedracy, we had always been a tribal power in the east, no competition

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Which Biafra, lol Igbo Republic, please Just Asaba abd PH, and Ezza no other tribe is allowed, only Igbos lol, if your tribe dare we will annex it, then later sell it to China because we are fine with our territories, is like that Niger delta giving you moral you want it broken abi, don't respect your elders, time have changed, Ask about Aro confedracy, we had always been a tribal power in the east, no competition
cheesy Asaba and ph

Clown
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

cheesy Asaba and ph

Clown
Just those two oo, and we conduct a referendum for Opobo and Bonny that's all but for Asaba abd PH, leave that one, tell your tribe or whatever thats giving you mind that thats Igbo territories, keep off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Just those two oo, and we conduct a referendum for Opobo and Bonny that's all but for Asaba abd PH, leave that one, tell your tribe or whatever thats giving you mind that thats Igbo territories, keep off.
To shock you, they will never be part of biafra

But in other not to appear bad, we will send your brothers to you from those towns
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

As usual loud and uncontrollable. Don't worry. Let's leave words alone. Time will reveal
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
From benin-asaba-ph-calabar-akwa ibom

These are core Niger delta territory

We will go to war if we must

They will think it is child's play. We are watching and waiting.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

To shock you, they will never be part of biafra

But in other not to appear bad, we will send your brothers to you from those towns
We will waybill your brothers from those towns and by waybill it might not be funny, we don't care about looking bad so far it is what's ours
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

They will think it is child's play. We are watching and waiting.
We we are just stating you are counting your territories without even consulting those tribes you mentioned in your dream republic, we are only talking about us, so get it straight, Asaba and PH is AlaIgbo, trespass and blame yourself, Attachee by force Niger Delta republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 / This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video / Power Generation In Lagos To Reach 3,000MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.