Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports (6092 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

You mean life in potopoto Republic?
I mean life in Igweocha Zone, Igbo Province of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Wike is not halve the Emperor Uzodimma is, both are two mad Igbos that we are waiting to come out of Nigeria governors lodge, they can both be of the caliphate but one day they will walk the street as the Igbos they were born, Uzodimma and Wike are outcast

When the time comes don't cry oo and wail to the high heavens.
Oyigbo was just a child's play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

I mean life in Igweocha Zone, Igbo Province of Nigeria

Oh Igweocha in Imo State you mean? grin grin

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

When the time comes don't cry oo and wail to the high heavens.
Oyigbo was just a child's play.
First of be bold enough to say Obigbo
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

First of be bold enough to say Obigbo

You mean Obigbo in Abia State?

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

You mean Obigbo in Abia State?
Now I made you say it lol, Obigbo was before Abia state, Obigbo will be after Rivers state hahaha, I'm done with you clown, I thought Obigbo did not exist loooooool, I command you like the clown you are, same way you will soon be commended to say, More
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Now I made you say it lol, Obigbo was before Abia state, Obigbo will be after Rivers state hahaha, I'm done with you clown, I thought Obigbo did not exist loooooool

See mumu. Obigbo exist in Abia state and in the heads of ipig miscreant.

Wike never pound your ipig delusional skulls well, don't worry round 2 is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

See mumu. Obigbo exist in Abia state and in the heads of ipig miscreant.

Wike never pound your ipig delusional skulls well, don't worry round 2 is waiting for you.
IPOB is the tip of the iceberg the moment Igbos will strike again he will shit in his pants, like you dont know us, We are Igbo people, we been soft in the east becuase a kite does not stretch in its nest, Nigeria is scared of us, The world is marvelled by us, who are you.

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

[s]IPOB is the tip of the iceberg the moment Igbos will strike again he will shit in his pants, like you dont know us, We are Igbo people, we been soft in the east becuase a kite does not stretch in its nest, Nigeria is scared of us, The world is marvelled by us, who are you.[/s]

Nonsense. When Wike was pounding you guys at Oyigbo where was you?

Online noise maker. Like someone has already stated earlier, come to ph and say the nonsense you are writing here. Guess you've not asked your brothers at Ikokwu how far.

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

Online noise maker. Like someone has already stated earlier, come to ph and say the nonsense you are writing here. Guess you've not asked your brothers at Ikokwu how far.
And what happened to your pounders in Orlu?
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by omenkaLives(m): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

We will do it now that's why every true Igbo needs to buy time with Nigeria while Biafra be the bargaining chip when we are done, if Nigeria divides by then we had dredged at least one of the Rivers then Igbo Republic of South East + PH + Asaba + Ezza in Benue and other Igbo groups will be the best for us, apart from, financing, we are more easily going to dredge it across others land in Nigeria than when the country is separate, those people will not take loan for Igbo projects oo, we will come together and instigate it, Abia state government can do it with the help of others. What we need is to get a good governor for Abia
Only hopeless dolts would imagine a square inch of Benue land belongs to Igbos. I mean extremely hopeless dolts.

2 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

And what happened to your pounders in Orlu?

What the F*** is my business with Orlu? If una like make una annihilate unaselves there, I give no sh**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
omenkaLives:
Only hopeless dolts would imagine a square inch of Benue land belongs to Igbos. I mean extremely hopeless dolts.
We are not new to land tussle.
When the time of arms come up after Nigeria, be a man and stand
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

Please which PH, you mean Igweocha, do you want Wike to vacate that government house sitting on Igbo soil, don't run your mouth boy oo, Wike is on Kanu's bounty, two Igbo men fighting while one is suffering from sivere identity crisis, I believe one day Wike will get his justice but let's leave the fight between him and Kanu for now, if I evict Wike now it may seem as if I'm siding Kanu but Wike remains an outcast pending his eviction unless the gods of the land show him mercy he must pay
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

[s]Please which PH, you mean Igweocha, do you want Wike to vacate that government house sitting on Igbo soil, don't run your mouth boy oo, Wike is on Kanu's bounty, two Igbo men fighting while one is suffering from sivere identity crisis, I believe one day Wike will get his justice but let's leave the fight between him and Kanu for now, if I evict Wike now it may seem as if I'm siding Kanu but Wike remains an outcast pending his eviction unless the gods of the land show him mercy he must pay[/s]

Ndi empty noise maker. No wonder nobody in this country take you guys serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
omenkaLives:
Go and save yourself from Fulani herdsmen first, I heard your warlord was ambushed and killed, what's his name that sounds like one west African country that prides in the stars, Ezza matter sef no need, only Ebonyi will deal with anyone on our way from that side,
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

Ndi empty noise maker. No wonder nobody in this country take you guys serious.
That's while Iweala, Eneghali, Achebe etc is a global icon na the world we dey trend Niger na minor
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

What the F*** is my business with Orlu? If una like makd una annihilate unaselves there, I give no sh**
LOL so your pounders there don't matter to you again.
Well just know that you did whatever you did when Ipob had no arms
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

We are not new to land tussle.
When the time of arms come up after Nigeria, be a man and stand

We know. You guys are chnampions in community clashes because of land. Ndi anambala can testify

Ndi land grabbers amaka!

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

We know. You guys are chnampions in community clashes because of land. Ndi anambala can testify

Ndi land grabbers amaka!
Yes oo, that's why we have grabbed the whole of Nigeria and soon after the rail we grab Niger. Better don't run your mouth you are sitting close to the Atlantic
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

Ndi land grabbers amaka!
Good that you know
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Yes oo, that's why we have grabbed the whole of Nigeria and soon after the rail we grab Niger. Better don't run your mouth you are sitting close to the Atlantic

No worry una go soon grab the Atlantic too

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by walefresh3(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

IPOB is the tip of the iceberg the moment Igbos will strike again he will shit in his pants, like you dont know us, We are Igbo people, we been soft in the east becuase a kite does not stretch in its nest, Nigeria is scared of us, The world is marvelled by us, who are you.
Naawah for you ooo... U just dey talk about war like say u fit fight...your mind is full of evils...The last thread I saw your mentions.. u were instigating war between the west and north.. now you are doing the same thing between east and south south... Why ?What are you going to gain from all these shit you been doing ? DSS Need to watch after you u are really working for some enemies of the state.... Continue . I wish you best of luck.. I am very certain that u will die before that war you are instigating... Continue.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

Good that you know

We know naa. Abi no be una again?

Jokers of the century...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

No worry una go soon grab the Atlantic too
Ofcpurse, that's going to be the spoil of the Rivers expedition, that's by the way if you dont behave yourselves
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
walefresh3:
Naawah for you ooo... U just dey talk about war like say u fit fight...your mind is full of evils...The last thread I saw your mentions.. u were instigating war between the west and north.. now you are doing the same thing between east and south south... Why ?What are you going to gain from all these shit you been doing ? DSS Need to watch after you u are really working for some enemies of the state.... Continue . I wish you best of luck.. I am very certain that u will die before that war you are instigating... Continue.

Leave the hediot grin for me. I'm ready for his madness today.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Ofcpurse, that's going to be the spoil of the Rivers expedition, that's by the way if you dont behave yourselves

Delusion grandeur.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by SlayerSupreme: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
You no lie.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
walefresh3:
Are you God that decides who lives or die, DSS kee you there, so you expect us to sit back fold our arms while war rhetoric keeps flying around us, you guys had been instigating war against us since the days of Tafawa and Awo now that the table had turned you call it instigation, just keep your view off AlaIgbo, DSS or no DSS, so you think Igbo people no dey DSS abi, better carry your head advice yourself
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
You no lie.

Chino the ihiala he goat. I sight you.
Finally you are here to join the delusion from your blodas

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

We know naa. Abi no be una again?

Jokers of the century...
LOL.
This your memes show how mentally defeated you are which is the reason you need a visual companion
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kinematics:

Leave the hediot grin for me. I'm ready for his madness today.
Tribeless fellow lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kaduna Electric Staff Embark On Strike Action / Nuhu Ribadu: Nigeria’s Next Obama? / PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.