Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Hot Tempered Colleague - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Hot Tempered Colleague (32226 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:
Good evening fam. I just want to drop this here even though I feel it's not the right thread. I like the romance forum.

I have a colleague at the office and she lives not too far from me. I have a good relationship with her husband as he's a Yoruba man. It happens she's still a learner and isn't too good driving. Although,she tries and I kinda supervise her but she never listens. She just wants to do her own thing. I end up driving almost every time

On our way back from work today she drove and she wanted to branch at a market to purchase some groceries so she was looking for where to park her car. I showed her a place and she said no that the place was too deep. But cars were parked there. I left her alone and she parked close to a bus stop. When she left,I was just in the car pressing my phone and Task force came and impounded the car. I tried pleading but to no avail. They asked if I was the owner of the car and I said no that it's for a colleague and she was going to be with us soon. The plea fell on deaf ears and they drove me and the car to the police station close by.

I tried calling my dad to know if he knew anyone there as he usually have lil connect but he said no. So I tried going back to where we parked so I could tell her what happend and where the car was. Fortunately, before I got to the gate of the station she was walking like a soldier angry saying why did I let them carry the car and all. And I told her how I pleaded and how they wanted to lessen the tire if I didn't give them the key. Still she was furious and was talking plenty things that got me annoyed that if it was my car would I have allowed them carry it that wasn't I a man to handle them.

The people said for violating I was going to pay 120k. And I just didn't know what to say. So I was like let's call Baba(her husband ), just to know if he had a connect. And she flared up saying what kinda talk was that and all like I was her baby or something. She said things that got me angry and I told her it's indeed not her fault and I kept quiet.

In the end I did some transfers and she gave some amount too.

I have made my decision not to drive her again because I was really hurt with the kind of things she said. And when we were heading home I called her attention to it gently. Yet she was saying why would I have allowed them carry the car that if it was my car nko. And lots of things.

I don't want to ruin the relationship I have with her husband

Please I need to be advised because I have crossed my mind not to drive nor go with her anymore

This your colleague husband get sense at all?

(Man + Woman) together = poi
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by heendrix(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Looking at your thread history, you have been having problem with women since 2016.

In March 2016, you were having crush on your cousin
https://www.nairaland.com/3004031/pls-having-crush-cousins-cousin

April 2016, a girl refused to call you but let you do all the calling

https://www.nairaland.com/3036449/what-could#44512113

August 2016, a girl always come to your room

https://www.nairaland.com/3267792/what-being-nice-caused-me
June 2017, you went to a girl's house and another guy came to take her to his room

https://www.nairaland.com/3879937/what-should-girl#57798557

September 2018, a guy was flirting with your GF
https://www.nairaland.com/4734281/what-guy-flirts-girlfriend

December 2019 your guy's girlfriend got married to another man.

Now this...

Obviously, your problem with women is spiritual

Investigative journalist na Big yash I carry for you grin grin
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Iseoluwani: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:
Good evening fam. I just want to drop this here even though I feel it's not the right thread. I like the romance forum.

I have a colleague at the office and she lives not too far from me. I have a good relationship with her husband as he's a Yoruba man. It happens she's still a learner and isn't too good driving. Although,she tries and I kinda supervise her but she never listens. She just wants to do her own thing. I end up driving almost every time

On our way back from work today she drove and she wanted to branch at a market to purchase some groceries so she was looking for where to park her car. I showed her a place and she said no that the place was too deep. But cars were parked there. I left her alone and she parked close to a bus stop. When she left,I was just in the car pressing my phone and Task force came and impounded the car. I tried pleading but to no avail. They asked if I was the owner of the car and I said no that it's for a colleague and she was going to be with us soon. The plea fell on deaf ears and they drove me and the car to the police station close by.

I tried calling my dad to know if he knew anyone there as he usually have lil connect but he said no. So I tried going back to where we parked so I could tell her what happend and where the car was. Fortunately, before I got to the gate of the station she was walking like a soldier angry saying why did I let them carry the car and all. And I told her how I pleaded and how they wanted to lessen the tire if I didn't give them the key. Still she was furious and was talking plenty things that got me annoyed that if it was my car would I have allowed them carry it that wasn't I a man to handle them.

The people said for violating I was going to pay 120k. And I just didn't know what to say. So I was like let's call Baba(her husband ), just to know if he had a connect. And she flared up saying what kinda talk was that and all like I was her baby or something. She said things that got me angry and I told her it's indeed not her fault and I kept quiet.

I have made my decision not to drive her again because I was really hurt with the kind of things she said. And when we were heading home I called her attention to it gently. Yet she was saying why would I have allowed them carry the car that if it was my car nko. And lots of things.

Please I need to be advised because I have crossed my mind not to drive nor go with her anymore

Respect your self and free her. Stop looking for cheap things. she will continually disrespect you until you put yourself in a position of respect. let her incidence motivate you to getting yours. and she is your friend's wife, stop following her. she doesn't deserve to be your friend

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by AK481(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

One question, if na your car, you go allow them carry am comot for there go station ?

3 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by crafteck(m): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

I just flashed through the writeup so maybe missed some points but she expects you not to be docile, i will assume its lagos since you no out direction so she expects you to activate madness when needed, she probably has a husband like that and has seen people doing that, to an extent she is right, cos if not shit like that will keep happening. If you are using just this day to judge her temper you are wrong, she simply expected more alpha masculinity from you.

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

U need to ask her what she was expecting u to do, immediately u said ure not the owner of the car they will want to see the owner just to get more money. 2ndly she caused it by parking at the wrong place or the incident will never have happened. Don’t drive her until u get an apology for her rude remarks. If possible explain the incident to her husband and take whatever he says since he’s a man he might have more sense than the rude and impatient wife.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by SimplePlan34: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2021
I can understand she wants u to be the werey kind of guy so 7 can drag it with d task force. Beta let her know she is responsible for her decisions. U are no bodies boy. Infact now she would be telling ur fellow colleagues u are 2 soft to be a man.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by mrdharkchild(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2021
You're a disgrace. It's like u are phuking this man's wife.
Unless this is just 1 side of the story.
Leave the wife alone. By leaving d wife u are not in anyway going to have problems with the husband. Stop hanging around d man's wife bro
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Salt06(m): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

How do you mean??
Ignore him jare. U did your best. Does he expect you to fight with a friend's s wife?
However as the other fellow said, Henceforth-- keep your distance and maintain a formal relationship. Some people don't know a thing about emotional sensitivity and how to value others.
she unlikely to support /bail you if you get arrested for fighting with the task force...
Ignore her and move on.
Knowing you deserve to be treated better and drawing the line when it's otherwise helps your relationship with ladies.
One love bro. Life happens
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by elmagnifico411(m): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2021
Bros, if I were u, I won't follow that lady again! I'll keep to public transport levels to save my self from being disrespected.

We know their type. They don't take corrections once they're behind the wheels. u dey even try drive the car sef.. me I won't drive it oh, if she like make she use ma jam people.

Well, u don learn, and she don learn too. For one to park in Lagos, one must be very very careful.

But, I no go follow her again. And I go cut the relationship if the husband like make him dey aware. We go talk am over for beer parlour.

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by sojfarm: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2021
Maintain a distance. Its not just about the car.

She is toxic. Maintain a distance with the husband before she ends it in very bad note for you.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by BafanaBafana: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Looking at your thread history, you have been having problem with women since 2016.

June 2017, you went to a girl's house and another guy came to take her to his room

Now this...

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by dfrost: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2021
2special:
You're the real definition of shame

grin cheesy

I came to read comments and laugh. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Dreyton36: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2021
I read your story and for the first time in my life I'm so speechless that I don't know the right word to qualify you with angry

In this life you can loose everything except one thing
"SELF RESPECT"
Yeah you lack that

How can you allow a woman ride you that deep for what fvcking sake

What happened to minding your business like Wizkid and going home alone to save your self respect

Such woman don't even last in their matrimonial homes because any woman who claims to know too much is a big disease and shouldn't be associated with

Whether man or woman , as far as the person doesn't see their wrongs even when it hurts them deep , those kinda people are not worth even exchanging greetings with

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by dfrost: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2021
Ikjosh04:
Sorry to say but in Broda Shaggi voice "you're a mumu man"

cheesy grin
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Oluromantic: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2021
I dont support her rashness too but you were wrong to have allowed them tow the car away. They should have lessened the tyre so she can meet you there with them. Women believe in what they see even if it's spoiling before their eyes. They're too insensitive to believe what happens in their absence. And avoid familiarity with toxic women. How are you even coping with such?

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Etiyeokwe: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2021
I can actually relate and like you rightly said, "you do not want to strain the relationship."

Remain resolute not to drive the car again. She can still give you a ride but ensure you don't contribute whenever she wishes to park somewhere. Also get down immediately she gets down and form buying things too.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Originalsly: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2021
You knew she is stubborn and headstrong.... besides the other hurtful words ... she questioned your manhood..... after all of that.... why did you give money to have her car released? "...she also contributed .... what is this suppose to imply?... that you're not a mumu? I'll advise you stay clear of that woman.... you are not her husband but she has full control over you. I can bet my life you are not in a relationship.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by IYANGBALI: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

Chief, the said person is even my Junior colleague at work though way older than me. She pleaded I should be going with her since we live very close. I'm not an awoof person BTW. I have been paying my way before the said event. Until she requested I joined her
be a man and fashi her and her car. You deserve some respect, don’t allow her to rubbish you because of car. It is another way of you hustling to have your own car too.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by ceejayluv(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2021
crafteck:

I just flashed through the writeup so maybe missed some points but she expects you not to be docile, i will assume its lagos since you no out direction so she expects you to activate madness when needed, she probably has a husband like that and has seen people doing that, to an extent she is right, cos if not shit like that will keep happening. If you are using just this day to judge her temper you are wrong, she simply expected more alpha masculinity from you.
Yeah... Alpha like that guy that knocked a cop off a bridge the other day. Parking at the right place would have avoided the whole useless drama. A real Alpha first avoids useless drama before acting as a last resort.

2 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by dfrost: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

I'll try but i won't drive that car anymore

Bros, you need to learn, unlearn, and relearn. I am sure that God would have killed all of us because everyday, one way or the other, we sin. Yet he forgives us. It was a mild altercation between the two of you. Settle the matter when you are guys are in a jovial mood.

Oops! I commented. shocked lipsrsealed
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by dfrost: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

What advise do you want us to give to you now ?

Give him part of the money cheesy grin
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by medriano: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2021
Awwwwwww sorry about that. You know how some women react when certain situations pop up.
Do not drive her again. Tell her husband respectfully to get someone else to drive his wife to work and that you can’t do that for her anymore. I won’t let some woman mistreat my man the way she did you.
If she’d listened to you, you both wouldn’t have gotten in that mess. Imagine you had to pay for something that could have been avoided. To avoid further mess, stay in your lane. Relate with her as colleagues but do not drive her anymore.
I’m sure you’ll get your own car soon enough.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Cutehector(m): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2021
No help anybody.. Let them face their problems. If they call you wicked then so be it.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by hermesprogidy(m): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2021
I don't know why people feel the need to start irrelevant threads. OP, how old are you?
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by dfrost: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Now this...

AishaYesufu aaah aah... You brought out uncle's topics from wayback.

Uncle op, look no further. AishaYesufu is your village people cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by dfrost: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2021
RunzMAN:

Wahala.... shocked

...be like bicycle. cheesy
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

You did good by keeping calm.

You could have re-parked the car tho....since she left the key and you sat inside, because there are a lot of place where it's almost guaranteed your vehicle would be towed if you parked there.

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by phorget(m): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2021
But you shouldn't have allowed them take the car away for real. How about telling them you ain't with the key at least that will give ample delay until the owner arrive.

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Brimstone77: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2021
If na me ehhh.....you see that car? I no go enter am again.������
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Iatrogen: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2021
femi4:
Go n get your car. [b]You are wrong to handover the key to taskforce. [/b]You should have waited for her to come back. You sounded too soft to be a smart guy

So what would you have done when caught in a similarly wrong spot?
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2021
You shouldn't have given up that car key, you should've let them lessen the tires instead. If I were the woman, I would also be angry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets / Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted / How To Register For ICAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.