Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Hot Tempered Colleague - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Hot Tempered Colleague (32229 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by makemillions: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
All ur fault bro. I dont think the woman is really I'll tempered. I just think you Bleep up to allow them go away with the car without seeing the real owner. Sorry no vex but the truth might be bitter.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Vulcan24(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
VIO once arrested one of my clients car and luckily it was close to my office

I spoke with the vio officer on fone to hold on and I ll be there, he refused and issue a ticket

I scatter the place when I got there, one naira we nor pay!

Most of these touts don't know jack about traffic laws, u av to be smart and confident when circumstances outweighs ur offense

Pick up a law book and be educated
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by caesymore(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
wahala dey like phone grin grin grin grin b
maikbanj:

Her Phone was in the Car
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by nini007(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:
Good evening fam. I just want to drop this here even though I feel it's not the right thread. I like the romance forum.

I have a colleague at the office and she lives not too far from me. I have a good relationship with her husband as he's a Yoruba man. It happens she's still a learner and isn't too good driving. Although,she tries and I kinda supervise her but she never listens. She just wants to do her own thing. I end up driving almost every time

On our way back from work today she drove and she wanted to branch at a market to purchase some groceries so she was looking for where to park her car. I showed her a place and she said no that the place was too deep. But cars were parked there. I left her alone and she parked close to a bus stop. When she left,I was just in the car pressing my phone and Task force came and impounded the car. I tried pleading but to no avail. They asked if I was the owner of the car and I said no that it's for a colleague and she was going to be with us soon. The plea fell on deaf ears and they drove me and the car to the police station close by.

I tried calling my dad to know if he knew anyone there as he usually have lil connect but he said no. So I tried going back to where we parked so I could tell her what happend and where the car was. Fortunately, before I got to the gate of the station she was walking like a soldier angry saying why did I let them carry the car and all. And I told her how I pleaded and how they wanted to lessen the tire if I didn't give them the key. Still she was furious and was talking plenty things that got me annoyed that if it was my car would I have allowed them carry it that wasn't I a man to handle them.

The people said for violating I was going to pay 120k. And I just didn't know what to say. So I was like let's call Baba(her husband ), just to know if he had a connect. And she flared up saying what kinda talk was that and all like I was her baby or something. She said things that got me angry and I told her it's indeed not her fault and I kept quiet.

In the end I did some transfers and she gave some amount too.

I have made my decision not to drive her again because I was really hurt with the kind of things she said. And when we were heading home I called her attention to it gently. Yet she was saying why would I have allowed them carry the car that if it was my car nko. And lots of things.

I don't want to ruin the relationship I have with her husband

Please I need to be advised because I have crossed my mind not to drive nor go with her anymore

Idiot
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by eziezi90(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Go to work on your own and focus on you

Self Respect

maikbanj:
Good evening fam. I just want to drop this here even though I feel it's not the right thread. I like the romance forum.

I have a colleague at the office and she lives not too far from me. I have a good relationship with her husband as he's a Yoruba man. It happens she's still a learner and isn't too good driving. Although,she tries and I kinda supervise her but she never listens. She just wants to do her own thing. I end up driving almost every time

On our way back from work today she drove and she wanted to branch at a market to purchase some groceries so she was looking for where to park her car. I showed her a place and she said no that the place was too deep. But cars were parked there. I left her alone and she parked close to a bus stop. When she left,I was just in the car pressing my phone and Task force came and impounded the car. I tried pleading but to no avail. They asked if I was the owner of the car and I said no that it's for a colleague and she was going to be with us soon. The plea fell on deaf ears and they drove me and the car to the police station close by.

I tried calling my dad to know if he knew anyone there as he usually have lil connect but he said no. So I tried going back to where we parked so I could tell her what happend and where the car was. Fortunately, before I got to the gate of the station she was walking like a soldier angry saying why did I let them carry the car and all. And I told her how I pleaded and how they wanted to lessen the tire if I didn't give them the key. Still she was furious and was talking plenty things that got me annoyed that if it was my car would I have allowed them carry it that wasn't I a man to handle them.

The people said for violating I was going to pay 120k. And I just didn't know what to say. So I was like let's call Baba(her husband ), just to know if he had a connect. And she flared up saying what kinda talk was that and all like I was her baby or something. She said things that got me angry and I told her it's indeed not her fault and I kept quiet.

In the end I did some transfers and she gave some amount too.

I have made my decision not to drive her again because I was really hurt with the kind of things she said. And when we were heading home I called her attention to it gently. Yet she was saying why would I have allowed them carry the car that if it was my car nko. And lots of things.

I don't want to ruin the relationship I have with her husband

Please I need to be advised because I have crossed my mind not to drive nor go with her anymore

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by kaywon: 3:19am On Mar 04, 2021
You shouldn't have given someone else's car keys to them. When the situation ensued, what you should have done immediately was to call the lady on phone. It's very likely she would quickly run out to face them herself and that should spare you the insults. At worse, she'd come out after they'd deflated the tires.

As for contributing money to the car's rescue, it's only reasonable to do so... Because if this hadn't happened, you would've enjoyed the car all the way home free of charge, as has been the case so far. I would even be the one to offer her my monetary contribution when something goes wrong, even if she didn't ask. It shows I'm mature and responsible.

It's OK to resolve never to go with her again, out of self-respect. But still communicate with her as your colleague when you need to. Don't keep malice. If the hubby asks, don't be shy to explain. Nothing secret. Be bold about your decision. He will respect that too, having been enduring her arrogance himself.

My kind of person would've loved the freedom of sharing what happened between us (provided I don't lie against her) when our colleagues ask why I no longer let her drop me off. But her hubby whom you have good relationship with, may see that as unnecessary bad image for her wife at the workplace. So I'll leave that one to you
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by elmagnifico411(m): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2021
Iatrogen:

Where pesin go come park for this Lagos so?

Fear don even begin catch me to drive for this Lagos sef. Be like na only inside person compound pesin go fit park so
there's always a place to park. Na to look well and ask questions if need be.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Iatrogen: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
elmagnifico411:
there's always a place to park. Na to look well and ask questions if need be.

Is there a signpost that warns people not to park in a particular spot, and are parking spots designated?
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Traininghub(f): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Iamzik:

Wow.... So sweet and soothing thoughts
You head dey there nne
Daalu my brother. God bless you.
Do enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by MrMacinterchi1: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Looking at your thread history, you have been having problem with women since 2016.

In March 2016, you were having crush on your cousin
https://www.nairaland.com/3004031/pls-having-crush-cousins-cousin

April 2016, a girl refused to call you but let you do all the calling

https://www.nairaland.com/3036449/what-could#44512113

August 2016, a girl always come to your room

https://www.nairaland.com/3267792/what-being-nice-caused-me
June 2017, you went to a girl's house and another guy came to take her to his room

https://www.nairaland.com/3879937/what-should-girl#57798557

September 2018, a guy was flirting with your GF
https://www.nairaland.com/4734281/what-guy-flirts-girlfriend

December 2019 your guy's girlfriend got married to another man.

Now this...

Obviously, your problem with women is spiritual
is that not madness? what a history lol. it's funny! lol
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Thunday1005(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Looking at your thread history, you have been having problem with women since 2016.

In March 2016, you were having crush on your cousin
https://www.nairaland.com/3004031/pls-having-crush-cousins-cousin

April 2016, a girl refused to call you but let you do all the calling

https://www.nairaland.com/3036449/what-could#44512113

August 2016, a girl always come to your room

https://www.nairaland.com/3267792/what-being-nice-caused-me
June 2017, you went to a girl's house and another guy came to take her to his room

https://www.nairaland.com/3879937/what-should-girl#57798557

September 2018, a guy was flirting with your GF
https://www.nairaland.com/4734281/what-guy-flirts-girlfriend

December 2019 your guy's girlfriend got married to another man.

Now this...

Obviously, your problem with women is spiritual
Wahala be like bicycle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets / Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted / How To Register For ICAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.