Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Hot Tempered Colleague - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Hot Tempered Colleague (32200 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Traininghub(f): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2021
akanbiaa:
He needs to let her husband know what happened and also stop using her car henceforth.
Of course he does, however, there is need for him to thread carefully so as not to cause rifts between husband and wife which might later boomerang or something.
In my opinion, I suggest he keeps mute till the husband discovers what's wrong.
The next time he and the lady have a convert with regards what had happened, he should ensure he records the conversation.
In all, he should just let her be.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2021
Please take back your dignity and stay away from that woman. Can't someone else drive with her?
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Rocktation(f): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2021
If there's anything I know about Nigeria, it's that whatever issues you have with task force or any of those sanity keeping entities, should be settled at the point where you are found wanting. Don't ever make the mistake of following them to their office. Apparently, pumping those tyres would have been far less stressful and way cheaper than the six months equivalent of their salary, that you went to pay so...

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by sirblend: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:
Good evening fam. I just want to drop this here even though I feel it's not the right thread. I like the romance forum.

I have a colleague at the office and she lives not too far from me. I have a good relationship with her husband as he's a Yoruba man. It happens she's still a learner and isn't too good driving. Although,she tries and I kinda supervise her but she never listens. She just wants to do her own thing. I end up driving almost every time

On our way back from work today she drove and she wanted to branch at a market to purchase some groceries so she was looking for where to park her car. I showed her a place and she said no that the place was too deep. But cars were parked there. I left her alone and she parked close to a bus stop. When she left,I was just in the car pressing my phone and Task force came and impounded the car. I tried pleading but to no avail. They asked if I was the owner of the car and I said no that it's for a colleague and she was going to be with us soon. The plea fell on deaf ears and they drove me and the car to the police station close by.

I tried calling my dad to know if he knew anyone there as he usually have lil connect but he said no. So I tried going back to where we parked so I could tell her what happend and where the car was. Fortunately, before I got to the gate of the station she was walking like a soldier angry saying why did I let them carry the car and all. And I told her how I pleaded and how they wanted to lessen the tire if I didn't give them the key. Still she was furious and was talking plenty things that got me annoyed that if it was my car would I have allowed them carry it that wasn't I a man to handle them.

The people said for violating I was going to pay 120k. And I just didn't know what to say. So I was like let's call Baba(her husband ), just to know if he had a connect. And she flared up saying what kinda talk was that and all like I was her baby or something. She said things that got me angry and I told her it's indeed not her fault and I kept quiet.

In the end I did some transfers and she gave some amount too.

I have made my decision not to drive her again because I was really hurt with the kind of things she said. And when we were heading home I called her attention to it gently. Yet she was saying why would I have allowed them carry the car that if it was my car nko. And lots of things.

I don't want to ruin the relationship I have with her husband

Please I need to be advised because I have crossed my mind not to drive nor go with her anymore

Why didn't you call her on the phone. If you had called her, the blame would have been taken away from you.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Macgreat(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2021
she parked at a bus stop ignoring your advice and you stay comfortably in the car. Guy, you F-up, you shouldn't have. Look for another job if the pay is not enough for your transport To-and-fro
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Oyiboman69: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

like she said ,you bleeped up for allowing them take the car to their stations. Its better you allowed them deflate the tyre or have some little pet talk with them until she arrived or talk them into a coded arrangement by greasing their palms than allowing them take the car to their station...I don't think one needs to remind you that naija is the definition of survival of the fittest.
I believed the money you spent in their office is far higher than the one you would have settled them with... I also sense some attitude of, 'I warn her before' on your path also... To be honest you wouldn't have allowed them if the car is yours.
I'll advised you stay on your lane, or maybe there's some kind attitude of her that you cannot totally ignored or she's you boss...
Just look for a way and maintain your lane for the sake of your sanity ....
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by vickydevoka(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:
Good evening fam. I just want to drop this here even though I feel it's not the right thread. I like the romance forum.

I have a colleague at the office and she lives not too far from me. I have a good relationship with her husband as he's a Yoruba man. It happens she's still a learner and isn't too good driving. Although,she tries and I kinda supervise her but she never listens. She just wants to do her own thing. I end up driving almost every time

On our way back from work today she drove and she wanted to branch at a market to purchase some groceries so she was looking for where to park her car. I showed her a place and she said no that the place was too deep. But cars were parked there. I left her alone and she parked close to a bus stop. When she left,I was just in the car pressing my phone and Task force came and impounded the car. I tried pleading but to no avail. They asked if I was the owner of the car and I said no that it's for a colleague and she was going to be with us soon. The plea fell on deaf ears and they drove me and the car to the police station close by.

I tried calling my dad to know if he knew anyone there as he usually have lil connect but he said no. So I tried going back to where we parked so I could tell her what happend and where the car was. Fortunately, before I got to the gate of the station she was walking like a soldier angry saying why did I let them carry the car and all. And I told her how I pleaded and how they wanted to lessen the tire if I didn't give them the key. Still she was furious and was talking plenty things that got me annoyed that if it was my car would I have allowed them carry it that wasn't I a man to handle them.

The people said for violating I was going to pay 120k. And I just didn't know what to say. So I was like let's call Baba(her husband ), just to know if he had a connect. And she flared up saying what kinda talk was that and all like I was her baby or something. She said things that got me angry and I told her it's indeed not her fault and I kept quiet.

I have made my decision not to drive her again because I was really hurt with the kind of things she said. And when we were heading home I called her attention to it gently. Yet she was saying why would I have allowed them carry the car that if it was my car nko. And lots of things.

Please I need to be advised because I have crossed my mind not to drive nor go with her anymore

Making friends with ladies. Is like cooking with fire wood. When ever smoke enters your eye you endure it and continue your cooking.
Woman no be beans for poor men. Sometimes if u are poor or average jst maintain ur distance from ladies especially fine or slay queens. En get y!!!
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Oizee(f): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

How do you mean??
can't you ignore people like him? u did nothing wrong.... give that woman some gap irrespective of the relationship between you and the husband, I can't stand people that just talk for talking sake, they can't just control the kind of words they utter from their mouth..... was she expecting you to fight with them instead of begging? tell her say, no be everybody be agbero for road

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2021
Oyiboman69:
like she said ,you bleeped up for allowing them take the car to their stations. Its better you allowed them deflate the tyre or have some little pet talk with them until she arrived or talk them into a coded arrangement by greasing their palms than allowing them take the car to their station...I don't think one needs to remind you that naija is the definition of survival of the fittest.
I believed the money you spent in their office is far higher than the one you would have settled them with... I also sense some attitude of, 'I warn her before' on your path also... To be honest you wouldn't have allowed them if the car is yours.
I'll advised you stay on your lane, or maybe there's some kind attitude of her that you cannot totally ignored or she's you boss...
Just look for a way and maintain your lane for the sake of your sanity ....

Thanks.. Deflating would have been a disaster as it was getting late. She's actually my junior colleague though way older in age
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Kakamorufu(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2021
maintain distance from her. I mean very far distance.
She's taking advantage of you being available for her.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Kakamorufu(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2021
vincentjk:
Since 2017 you've been suffering in the hands of woman till this early 2021

Bros dem do u ni?

You're only looking for a way to get that woman laid that's why you're asslicking her like that.

Man up and face your front bro.
the poster na woman naw.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by femi4: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2021
Iatrogen:

So what would you have done when caught in a similarly wrong spot?
hold on to the key of course. You don't give out what does not belong to you without owner's permission.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by OlawaleBammie: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2021
vincentjk:
Since 2017 you've been suffering in the hands of woman till this early 2021

Bros dem do u ni?

You're only looking for a way to get that woman laid that's why you're asslicking her like that.

Man up and face your front bro.
Dont mind the adulterous man
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by lekki1444: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2021
i really dont understand you people calling the guy weak. have you seen those task force guys ? agbero aggressive guys and they will be many. no cvilized person has time to be argung with agberos. however these are the guys faults from where i stannd

1- you know the stubborn goat parked illegally, and she gave you the key and went to the market, why did you not move the car to a safe spot ? you are sitting there pressing phone ? where is your situational awareness ? you know you are illegally parked and you are not situationally aware by sitting behind the wheel and key in ignition ready to start whlie you look around every 10 seconds to see if task force is coming so that once you spot them you will just drive off. you must be a millenial. just lost in your own world in the phone while hostile party creeps up on you and catches you unawares.

2-why did you give her your money ? it is she who parked there not you. its her fault

those are yur two faults

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Nitrolekzi: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=decatalyst post=99550049]
1. Do not let this demoralize, deflate, or gets you thinking about situations and circumstances. You should use this as a motivation to get your own car.

2. I am happy you had some money to contribute for the "rescue" of the car. You are not a mere man, worthless or an favor seeking man who jumps behind the wheel for free.

3. This life has a way of balancing things. Let her drive herself henceforth.

4. Try as much as possible to maintain formal relationship with her and move on with your life. [Nice idea]
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Heavensent01(m): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2021
femi4:
Go n get your car. You are wrong to handover the key to taskforce. You should have waited for her to come back. You sounded too soft to be a smart guy

I concur

you don't owned the car why would you give the key to taskforce? what the Op should have done in that scenario is to park the car in that former spot when the stubborn lady left to the market and give her excuse that the taskforce ordered him to leave where he parked, this would have save unnecessary outburst, him paying money and the lady paying as well

but why will a man followed someone else wife to the market all in the name of I don't want to lose the relationship with her husband

Op, add to your level of IQ, is too low to start a car
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Nitrolekzi: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2021
This life sha
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by raphroye: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Biko stop entering her car go put a total halt from getting a free ride to and fro from work, abi you want the guy to start riding okada or keke maruwa etc to work ni? grin
Den he go chop insults tire
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by OlawaleBammie: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

Getting her laid Lmao. Not at all
Guy dont deny the truth, we no be Dundee

That is the only reason a full grown man will be doing mumu mumu tins
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2021
2special:
You're the real definition of shame

I hate it when people just make assertions without meaning and explanation.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by InvertedHammer: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

/
Good for you.

Apparently your destiny is tied to another man's wife.

What happened to staying away from her?

/
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Dozman88: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2021
You just have to be patient with her. Don't stop driving her because of the relationship you have built with her husband..just be careful and be formal with your work..it's the nature of most women within her she knows she is wrong but the arrogance in most women would allow them be humble and talk well..be patient that's all
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by frozen70(f): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

You have a relationship with her husband but you relate with er more than her husband, simply because you drive her

I will advise you stop driving her.amd stop following her in her car

Just respect yourself, it's cheaper than the amount you want to save in transport
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by lereinter(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2021
You warned her, still she parked there

She insulted you

You contributed to the fine

You are a gooder man

Do what your mind says
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

I'll try but i won't drive that car anymore
Avoid such people, male or female. Let her continue driving herself. Don't go on tolerating I'll tempered people like that, she is not your wife, let the husband continue carrying that baggage. Na him wahala.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by TuFab(f): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
You're so shameless for still entering that car. Shior. You must be a very stingy man, you would rather be insulted that use your money for transport. If she didn't have a car, wouldn't you have found other means to go to work?
Mumu man.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Iamzik: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Traininghub:

I'm sorry for what you had to experience.
If I were in your shoes, I would definitely quit riding with her, I'll forgive her but make she dey her dey with her car and make I dey my dey with either Uber or public transport, I don't have energy for toxic, incorrigible and hot-headed people. However, I will not fail to greet her, if she likes, she responds, otherwise make we both dey our dey.
Do not tell the husband unless he calls to ask what really happened.
Don't worry, God will give you your own car ehn.

Wow.... So sweet and soothing thoughts
You head dey there nne
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Fremantle: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:
Dear OP, there's a saying that goes thus; "Too much familiarity breeds contempt".

Always know ur boundary in other to avoid insults. Since u said u still want to maintain that good rapport with her husband I'll advice u cut off gradually not immediately, come up with excuses why u can no longer go with her to work, or better still arrive at work earlier than her. And if the ride was ur saving cost, find an alternative.

Respect yourself and others will respect you
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by ajalaridwan1718(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Looking at your thread history, you have been having problem with women since 2016.

In March 2016, you were having crush on your cousin
https://www.nairaland.com/3004031/pls-having-crush-cousins-cousin

April 2016, a girl refused to call you but let you do all the calling

https://www.nairaland.com/3036449/what-could#44512113

August 2016, a girl always come to your room

https://www.nairaland.com/3267792/what-being-nice-caused-me
June 2017, you went to a girl's house and another guy came to take her to his room

https://www.nairaland.com/3879937/what-should-girl#57798557

September 2018, a guy was flirting with your GF
https://www.nairaland.com/4734281/what-guy-flirts-girlfriend

December 2019 your guy's girlfriend got married to another man.

Now this...

Obviously, your problem with women is spiritual
grin
AishaYesufu:
Looking at your thread history, you have been having problem with women since 2016.

In March 2016, you were having crush on your cousin
https://www.nairaland.com/3004031/pls-having-crush-cousins-cousin

April 2016, a girl refused to call you but let you do all the calling

https://www.nairaland.com/3036449/what-could#44512113

August 2016, a girl always come to your room

https://www.nairaland.com/3267792/what-being-nice-caused-me
June 2017, you went to a girl's house and another guy came to take her to his room

https://www.nairaland.com/3879937/what-should-girl#57798557

September 2018, a guy was flirting with your GF
https://www.nairaland.com/4734281/what-guy-flirts-girlfriend

December 2019 your guy's girlfriend got married to another man.

Now this...

Obviously, your problem with women is spiritual
��
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just try to keep your distance from her. Na see finish cause am. Many take our nature for granted. It might hurt though but I now try to give back the same treatment given to me angry
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Thoceen: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Stand by your decision. Don't drive or join her in her car anymore but forgive her and just move on.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by DenreleDave(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

How do you mean??

Sorry to abuse u my brother.

U r a shame to manhood

Must u ride with her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets / Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted / How To Register For ICAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.