Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder (63112 Views)

Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport / Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Okoroawusa: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
I just dey laugh...

All these noise go soon pass... No be Nigeria again?
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jeromejnr:

It's true sir.
..Serious lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Jeromejnr(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wettoid123:
this is a big lie how can you say ram cost #1million na so naira come useless.

Smh for you guys really.

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Bola146(f): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
sammyj:
No mind the mumu people!! Tofiopa for the RAM

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by HacheNoire: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Someone7:
Ram?? Is it made of gold

Been even thinking of boycotting beef for while. I've never understood why people prefer beef when there's chicken and goat.

It's about time a part of Nigeria woke up. What's common between all top exporters of beef and milk? Ranching. There's a real potential for southern and even North Central Nigeria here.

When are you going to boycott water and electricity.

Gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Tedpgrass: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Is BBC Hausa complicit in destroying the fragile peace within the country by publishing this inflammatory article.

Hmmmmmm... Watching the space..

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Exodora: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nigerians' stupid people they would want to take advantage of any little opportunity .

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by HacheNoire: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Iamgrey5:
The market would have adjusted well before then.

Of course, shock to market will bring about temporary changes in price.

And people won't eat beef again right?

Which planet do you live.

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Yoighaman(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Simplyleo:
From the comments above, I can tell over 90% are still being fed at home.

Real bread winners know whatsup in prices of foodstuff in the markets especially Lagos.

Imagine N200 Suya now sold for 2k and clowns feeding from mummy's pot talking nonsense. undecided

The suya part of your comment nor be lie sha... I'm a suya lover...went to buy some yesterday and I heard the suya man telling a guy "Wahali I nor get N200 Suya, dat na before"

Inside of me, I just smiled and was like, this blockage is getting real but las, las, we the southerners would be alright, nothing dey happen.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Iamgrey5(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chigboboss:

Yoruba IDPs are under the Koboko of Fulani as I speak...

Many Yoruba men, women and children are starving refugees in Benin.

When will Ibadan cowards come to their rescue? Why must you disgrace the better south?
Biafran rat cheesy

You will have your day later

I am discussing with your masters here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by IYANGBALI: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mille:
All these yeye northerners busy writing rubbish to make it seem anyone cares about their embargo.....

The truth is, we don't care. All these noise about it is only online talk. People don't care about it offline. How many people dey chop cow sef.

Idiot even said "According to a report by the BBC, a ram was on Tuesday sold at N1millon and another at N800,000 at Alaba Rago Market in Lagos State.".

Where is the link to the BBC report? Rubbish and Nonsense.
no mind the modafokas
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Slynation(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
okeyglm:
the ram na gold. shame to southerners. you guys have been3 clamoring for Biafra and oduduwa republic. ordinary feeding your populace has turn into an uphill task. imagine ordinary ram.
Are you not in Nigeria when herdsmen were ravaging farms in southern state, or does food crops grows in a week, think bro before you open your mouth waaaaaah.....!!!

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by etrouble: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Except I was to do rituals. But Jesus already sacrificed Himself. So, I am doing no rituals, so I need no ram nor cow
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Iamgrey5(m): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
HacheNoire:

And people won't eat beef again right?

Which planet do you live.
Supply and demand determines market price in a market economy

If a sizable portion of the supply is taken away from the market suddenly, the Market will react to the shock by increasing prices.

However, demand will fall in time and market will adjust to the new normal.

it's absolutely normal.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Letthrmsay(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Abeg shut the Bleep up Mr "bread winner"

You mean you feed your own wife and kids with suya undecided

You mean the suya that is a basic food that people can't do without? or the suya that is sold by Yorubas?

Let the North continue yarning dust, I don't eat suya anyway, because most of the cow and ram are sick ones that are the points of death before been slaughter, uncooked sick meat. Never

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by etrouble: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
okeyglm:
the ram na gold. shame to southerners. you guys have been3 clamoring for Biafra and oduduwa republic. ordinary feeding your populace has turn into an uphill task. imagine ordinary ram.

I need to first see your certificate of mental fitness, I cannot start arguing with a mentally unstable person. I am not saying that you are mad oooooo, but I need a prove that you can think straight and logically.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Whiteways: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lies...

catfish full market.

Come imowo eleran Ijebu ode.

The highest price of a ram is less than 200k. Speaks the truth, all your pepper are rotten already and you are losing big time. Pretending KEE YOU THERE.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Jacklovia(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
I hope the ram would be used for sacrifice
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Walkee: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Of all the things that never happened, this one didn't happen the most.
If you believe this, then you should believe that I fucck Melania Trump last night in my village in Edo state

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Jeromejnr(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Walkee:
Of all the things that never happened, this one didn't happen the most.
If you believe this, then you should believe that I fucck Melania Trump last night in my village in Edo state

Well, its true, its on BBC.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by HacheNoire: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Supply and demand determines market price in a market economy

If a sizable portion of the supply is taken away from the market suddenly, the Market will react to the shock by increasing prices.

However, demand will fall in time and market will adjust to the new normal.

it's absolutely normal.

For a staple product like beef. grin

Where has your economics worked?

Where either beef, rice, fish or chicken had substitute in a free market. Demand will continue to go high and people will continue to buy.

How much did imported rice go for when the FG banned it? And till now, what's the status quo

1 Like

Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Druss(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
There is only so long perishables can be kept before they spoil. This can only end badly for the North and for the Federal Government if they don't step in as it sets a bad precedent.

This whole thing is being purposefully pushed to create chaos and some people are setting up to take advantage. Don't let them use you as their tools to achieve their evil goals.
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by chloride6: 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Biggest lie ever!
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by williamsdestiny(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
nothing Musa no go see for gate...
Re: Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder by Iamgrey5(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
HacheNoire:

For a staple product like beef. grin

Where has your economics worked?

Where either beef, rice, fish or chicken had substitute in a free market. Demand will continue to go high and people will continue to buy.

How much did imported rice go for when the FG banned it? And till now, what's the status quo

@ emboldened for a staple food with more than one substitute

Pork, Turkey, Guniea fowl, Chicken, Fish, Egg, Bush meat, Goat etc.

Note: Fish is imported into Nigeria and quantity can easily increase

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Obasanjo Earns N40,000 As NOUN Lecturer —VC / "See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.