Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold (19672 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Celestyn8213: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Federal government has banned oshogbo weed this one is still smoking it.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by savageyoungboy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
There dor come again
Na wa ooo
Most annoying thing be same na Man go still make this statement
All this ones wey dere born rich to die rich always talk rubbish and nonsense to their stupid followers
Make he getout
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Gamer999: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Resend.
done
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Fragility6: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Make una rest.All diz unnecessary ego over what. If i need money i go ask any woman.D whites go just wan make an already complex life more complex.Dont do this dont do that.

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by GeneralPula: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by jaydeevaa(f): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
reminds me of a guy I just met. after claiming to be well to do, dude ended up borrowing some money from me...to return am na problem...I have already lost interest in him...let's not even talk about nairaland guys beggers association (GBA)

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Cachetdotng: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
Like seriously... that's ridiculous,,,, unless you need it for business...and would pay back grin
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Gamer999:
done
Replied.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Teaser4(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
H
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by savageyoungboy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Fragility6:
Make una rest.All diz unnecessary ego over what. If i need money i go ask any woman.D whites go just wan make an already complex life more complex.Dont do this dont do that.

He dey talk as if he nor borrow money from he mumsi when he small

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
A Britain’s etiquette expert, also a former butler to Princes Charles, William and Harry, Mr. Grant Harrold has taken to his official Twitter page to remind men that it is not considered polite for them to borrow money from women, WonderTV media reports.

https://twitter.com/TheRoyalBu.../status/1363428754282975232

How can a grown adult be following trivial topics up and down.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by TeemahBeddings0: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Is he spending naira ni
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Elliot2(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Women are succeeding in going against those norms that pertain them, yet they want men to keep those ancient norms that pertain us.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
My team was working at a place few days ago. There was a shop close to where we worked. We got our cold drinks at the shop & I already told my team that I would like to have some words with the lady (at the shop) when we're done. We were almost through when the Madam who owns the shop arrived & came to check on what we were doing. It was then I realized the lady was just asked to keep the shop while the owner (her sister,,,, I guessed) was away. When we finished, na so I jejely waka enter car with my team. I no dey for urgent 2k,,,, biko angry. My people just dey laugh

2 Likes

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Jerryherd: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
No point advising any man, go and borrow from this our narcist vagina people and watch as they wash you
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Fragility6: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
savageyoungboy:

He dey talk as if he nor borrow money from he mumsi when he small
na white person wey govt. policies favour.social services,student loans and the rest bt black man wey nobody dey reason go reason to take diz advice

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Perfectsouth(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
but very polite to beg for urgent 2k from the ladies abi? Where dem dey see all these kin fools self?

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mumu man, but ladies can eat men money like it's shawarma na.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by BizBayo: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
'Gentleman' one of the manipulative words used on simps.

3 Likes

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Okay it is rude ... grin
My own is what do women spend their money on. Anyway my take is Borrow and Pay Back if you can't pay back just don't borrow simply ask... Unfortunately most time people find it hard to ask. Shit money don't smell so also a woman's money got no gender.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by calyto: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
If you don't borrow money from your wife, you are proud, gay and irresponsible.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by PussyOdour(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
So true.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

So true, says a confused feminist

Some of you retards carry this feminist thing on head without even knowing the actual meaning of feminist

The future is female indeed.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by odonkoro: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
There is nothing bad in borrowing money from ladies, however, make sure that you pay back at the time you promise to do so. The danger in borrowing money to people is that most people are not honourable; some will even pray for your death for them not to back.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by RICHSATAN: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
A Britain’s etiquette expert, also a former butler to Princes Charles, William and Harry, Mr. Grant Harrold has taken to his official Twitter page to remind men that it is not considered polite for them to borrow money from women, WonderTV media reports.

https://twitter.com/TheRoyalBu.../status/1363428754282975232
no be sapphiere with septicc tank toto again
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Aug28th(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
My problem with the tweet be say he use naira notea
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by omaclarry(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Brokeness is no gentleman, when owu hold u, u go abandone etiquette, rush bet9ja ticket
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by KanuSE: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
Another gibberish
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by GreaterFuture(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
jaydeevaa:
reminds me of a guy I just met. after claiming to be well to do, dude ended up borrowing some money from me...to return am na problem...I have already lost interest in him...
Hahaha
is he from Nairaland too?
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by 09085607453king: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Are you sure??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.