Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold (19671 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by LoveTalk(f): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2021
Organsmuggler:
u don't understand my comment i met dem here on NL and exchanged contact with dem, we only chatted for few weeks but we never met, peterBenjamin first sent me a video of himself masturbating according to him he wanted to earn my trust, next he requested for 10k same with Odewaleadesoye that one even requested for 20k, after guys will be saying trash about girls requesting for urgent 2k, i only replied u cuz u think I've met them in person or they've helped me before
I don't know what you gain by running your mouth here and even by blackmailing people.

Even if they requested money from you, that doesn't give you the chance to come here and starting running your mouth like person wey get running stomach.

I tried checking your earlier posts on Nairaland, it filled with insult and abusive words.

You're not the only lady here nah.

@odewaleadesoye is never like that.

I have talked to him too and he's a nice person though he trusts people easily.

With this your picture, it seems like I've seen you at an hotel in Abeokuta, maybe as receptionist or something, can't even remember.

Stop blackmailing people.

Tell us your real name if you have the boldness.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by OfficialSam(m): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
So true.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

The future is menstruating!
The future is slut!!

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Kelvin3476: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
So true.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
U just said ur so called future are CAPITAL WIMPS
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Organsmuggler(f): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
LoveTalk:

I don't know what you gain by running your mouth here and even by blackmailing people.

Even if they requested money from you, that doesn't give you the chance to come here and starting running your mouth like person wey get running stomach.

I tried checking your earlier posts on Nairaland, it filled with insult and abusive words.

You're not the only lady here nah.

@odewaleadesoye is never like that.

I have talked to him too and he's a nice person though he trusts people easily.

With this your picture, it seems like I've seen you at an hotel in Abeokuta, maybe as receptionist or something, can't even remember.

Stop blackmailing people.

Tell us your real name if you have the boldness.

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Organsmuggler(f): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Mercy defends and I'm sure that you know the truth but you've decided to spread out lies.

Well, I won't expose you my dear.

You need to stop this act because blackmailing people to get public recognition is never the best.

I won't join you to start behaving like a kid.

I'm not a fool for using my full name as my username and even uploaded my picture.

It's well and have a great night.
Religious people are just a bunch of hopeless hypocrites and liars, WTF do u mean by I'm lying? don't be a fvcking coward, u are a bloody imposter,, u thought i would fall for ur cheap lies about ur adopted parents being rich and u needed the 20k cuz u couldn't get cash cuz of the osun fight! grow some fvcking balls and don't ever call me a liar punk

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Organsmuggler(f): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Mercy defends and I'm sure that you know the truth but you've decided to spread out lies.

Well, I won't expose you my dear.

You need to stop this act because blackmailing people to get public recognition is never the best.

I won't join you to start behaving like a kid.

I'm not a fool for using my full name as my username and even uploaded my picture.

It's well and have a great night.
one more thing please i want you to expose me, like wtf u wanna say except how i lost my virginity or that i told u to snap ur atm card if u wanted the 20k? LoL dude u are a pathetic LOSER!!
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
fulaniHERDSman:
But it's in order to plunder and pillage poor nations in the name of colonization
Britain is a terrorist nation that boasts of nothing but only robbed poor countries to exist.
100% fact
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Organsmuggler(f): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

As I have said earlier, replying you is just a waste of time because I see that you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public and I don’t think you are stupid. You just have a bad luck when thinking.

I could also see that you're hungry.

Kindly drop your account details and I promise in front of everyone reading this right now that I will transfer 40k to you ASAP.

Have a lovely day my daughter.
u have 40k and u were begging me for 20k?/, have u forgotten we were talking on phone when i heard u begging another woman for money? dude get lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.