Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen (39435 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by theInterpreter: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2021
dianchi:

The same degenerate talking about Nigerians being self hating and all sorts of bull crab loaded in her demonic gut is still same person messaging my husband a married man and Nigerian but comes to a keyboard with her expanded smelly piggish butt to curse Nigerians really this fool takes ppl to be a joke but the joke is on the he she trashy imp. rubbish
Seriously?
Messaging your husband?
That's really crazy shocked
Khia what do you have to say?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2021
theInterpreter:

Seriously?
Messaging your husband?
LMAO. grin She's delusional. grin

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by theInterpreter: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2021
khia:

She's delusional. grin

I kinda believe her wink
Most of you guys that demonize Nigerian men have secret admiration undecided
Same with southern African women

Conclusion
If what she says is true
Stop it
He's married
Search for a single cheesy
Dem plenty for US

5 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2021
dianchi:

The same degenerate talking about Nigerians being self hating and all sorts of bull crab loaded in her demonic gut is still same person messaging my husband a married man and Nigerian but comes to a keyboard with her expanded smelly piggish butt to curse Nigerians really this fool takes ppl to be a joke but the joke is on the he she trashy imp. rubbish

Kingsteve, you better come and get your lazy baby mama . grin grin
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2021
theInterpreter:
I kinda believe her wink
Most of you guys that demonize Nigerian men have secret admiration undecided
Same with southern African women

Conclusion
If what she says is true
Stop it
He's married
Search for a single cheesy
Dem plenty for US

Who cares what you believe. What can a Nigerian man do for me, especially one who's thousands of miles away?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by theTranscriber: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2021
khia:

Who cares what you believe. What can a Nigerian man do for me, especially one who's thousands of miles away?
grin
Okay
Leave her husband alone angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2021
theTranscriber:
grin
Okay
Leave her husband alone angry grin

Ok, you want to play, I'll bite.
If I wanted her husband, he would no longer be her husband. grin
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by theTranscriber: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2021
khia:

Ok, you want to play, I'll bite.
If I wanted her husband, he would no longer be her husband. grin
she's trying hard to keep her marriage!
You Jezebel! angry grin
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
theTranscriber:
she's trying hard to keep her marriage!
You Jezebel! angry grin

She needs to leave that crack alone so that she can get herself together before her husband finds himself another woman and her delusion becomes a reality.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Kiasa:

Well, at least you understand that you are a lazy ass loser. Yeah, it has to suck being the pathetic piece of shit that you are.
Disgusting Black American.

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Limassol:
I swear you are a fool! You know damn well that you have no idea what you are talking about yet still typing rubbish. Saying African Americans have victim mentality is like saying Nigerians are scammers, which is a baseless generalisation, which is what you dumbos keep screaming about. You don't paint people with the same brush due to actions of few. I won't pander to your shitty view just because i'm a Nigerian,f**k that. Say what you like, that's on you, and neither will it change my opinion. Again, how would you feel if Nigerians are labeled as Lazy scammers?
Na your papa be fool. Bastard.
Simp
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Acuteintrovert: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2021
You're ignorant of history and didn't get your fact right before you post this.

It's self loathing coming from an African who's continent got the beat of resources in the world and yet far behind to self inflict set back to call African American, a faction that came from your motherland cry baby.

Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Muhammed Ali, medgar Evers, the whole real black panther movement that inspire even fela to become more revolutionist are cry baby too?

And those are few, how about the black inventors
Do you know the American wouldn't reach the moon
Without a beautiful and brilliant black woman who calculate
The space path for the first craft and many more before the uses of computer, she's a cry baby too? Rosa park, Betty Shabazz, Harriet tubman whose probably more braver than you'll ever be cry baby too?

You need to read more book and understand where black Americans are coming from, their demand was basic human right as they deserve, they built American and it's ridiculous comparing them to jew because you read some Bible text aside from what Hitler did.

You want to compare that with life long genocide Leopold committed in the Congo, and life long systematic racism black American are facing up to this days?

For your information, jews own the most properties in the United States, black could own alot too but you know why they barely do?

Because there is a system in place to make it more difficult for them to purchase, even most successful black real estate agent had to use a white guy as a frontman so people can sell and buy property in reasonable amount cause they found out the firm is black owned they're not selling or buying from you unless you give them a discount that's almost life giving them the property for free. This and many more are black American reality that's still happening today

Do you know thousands of black Americans were serving life sentence in jail, some already did about 40years without parol and would probably died in jail for crime such as a weed possession even after the legalization of weed which white America were systematically put as the main distribution of it, look up weed dispensery in America to expand your knowledge about it

Some black panther member still in jail for decades for absolutely nothing. While most white American criminals roam free protect by the system

I don't even want to go about stealing of invention
You can research that yourself and find out many great black inventor were blacklist and make a white man took the credit

So instead of looking at the American with all they've did so far despite the odds against them and yet, they thrive in sport, entertainment, military, academically, science and more. You should look within ( your continent) what's holding you back? At least there is no white govern over you any more, with all the resources what have you make out of the continent to compete with the world power

You should be ashamed to even post this. It's self loathing
And full of weak argument

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Limassol(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Kellzzyy:

Na your papa be fool. Bastard.
Simp
You are a bastard and a goat! Get the Bleep off my mention. I won't sink low to insult your papa, thats irresponsible of me. But you in particular are a worthless thing! If you love yourself never in your entire miserable and wretched life quote me to type rubbish!
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by dianchi(f): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2021
theInterpreter:

Seriously?
Messaging your husband?

You dont have to ask the retarded ranting fool spewing sewage all over Nairaland grin grin grin it might even be a hermaphrodite cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by yabas(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is actually hate speech. How can lalasticlacla allow this? Disgusting and judgemental. You are from the best country in the world but you couldn't stay there? You fly all the way to go insult A african

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by kroger: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kellzzyy:
African Americans totally disgust me!
Bunch of wretched low-lives.

Bro I swearugawd.. only few of them have common sense and well mannered.. I once worked with a white boss for 2 years with no issues, as soon as he was replaced with a black guy i knew my time was up. As soon as he started their akata madness I just jejely resigned after 4 weeks. Despicable humans.

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
dianchi:

You dont have to ask the retarded ranting fool spewing sewage all over Nairaland grin grin grin it might even be a hermaphrodite cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

KingSteve, you better put your bitch in check. If it keeps bothering me I'll drag it through the mud.

Keep it up bitch and I'll have you crying and whining again. cry cry Don't let your insecurities cause you to lose your man. grin. grin
Hmmm!!! I think I'll give Stevie a call, it's been awhile. cool wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Mrscarter(f): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Limassol:
But you are also guilty of these stereotypes and generalisations. Reread your subsequent posts where you were mindlessly lumping Africans together,and painting us all with the same brush as if we are all one, forgeting the fact a Ghanian is different from a kenyan,in both culture and way of thinking. Matter of fact, even here in Nigeria not all of us subscribe to the stereotype that BA are lazy,because we know better. These shitty we vs them mentality is stale and depressing and backward to say the least.

Ive never said anything bout ghana or kenya i know nothing bout those places. And i didnt say the AA were lazy or anything such. I said if i were to say all AA joined gangs n rapped itd be a generalization. Im not so stupid to think all people of one race are exactly the same. No matter their colour
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Mrscarter(f): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2021
Kiasa:

If you are going to bring up US history at least know what you're talking about. Whites DID NOT fight the Civil War for the FREEDOM of BLACK PEOPLE.

The Civil War wasn't even about slavery it was fought to prevent the South from leaving the Union to form it's own country, much like some Nigerians want there to be two Nigerias.

Black men fought in the Civil War because the South out numbered the North so they were promised their freedom if they fought for the Northern States (Yankees) against the Southern States(Confederates). Freedom was a by product of the Civil War.

It was all the same war n they fought side by side right? Wasnt it for freedom from slavery aswell as what u speak of. Didnt it resolve both issues? Its what i thought it was all about but im not american so i didnt learn about this in school only from movies based on true stories n things ive read online n stuff.
So were they the same war the civil war ?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by dianchi(f): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
khia:

KingSteve, you better put your bitch in check. If it keeps bothering me I'll drag it through the mud.

Keep it up bitch and I'll have you crying and whining again. cry cry Don't let your insecurities cause you to lose your man. grin. grin
Hmmm!!! I think I'll give Stevie a call, it's been awhile. cool wink grin

Loose your man?? It says Hahahaa grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by internationalman(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
kroger:

Bro I swearugawd.. only few of them have common sense and well mannered.. I once worked with a white boss for 2 years with no issues, as soon as he was replaced with a black guy i knew my time was up. As soon as he started their akata madness I just jejely resigned after 4 weeks. Despicable humans.

Bro I have something to ask you regarding immigration stuff.

I have sent you a pm I hope you respond to it
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by timesup234: 5:48am On Oct 06, 2021
kroger:

The truth Hurts cheesy. I live in the US and he is absolutely correct. Baby mama littering the entire BA community, how much are condoms for Christ sake angry i spoke about it on my previous response but you purposely ignore the post. BA always waiting for Government to hand out freebies to live a peasant life. Sex sex and more sex thats the Norm.. Let me ask you a question and i believe some Africans might have also experienced this before, why does BA always ask for gas money all the time from their fellow African colleagues grin.

The guys are even worse, dont wanna work, dont wanna better themselves, only thing they know is sit at their mamas house and do nothing. No wonder the females drive them away from their apartments cos good sex cant pay the bills i have Seen it happen not once not twice. Thuggery, sagging pants, weed, Bleep, guns is the order of the day. Check out Charlie bo313 youtube channel, i was weeping on what i saw. Young able BA men wasting away.

Every Friday at work the BA are always ready to go, don't wanna work cos they wanna go party and blow away the check and come in on Monday to beg for gas money. finish up your job on Fridays cos u will still meet it back on Monday BA wont listen, monday comes and they aren't able to continue dey job. Typical Akata behavior. My car was hit from the back last friday by a BA. she came down with her long cardi look like nails, with a huge eye lashes the size of a hand fan and starting shouting she is sorry with that annoying voice you all got, It was a minor brush so i had to let it go cos she was the regular Akata . I guarantee you if reverse was the case all hell will let loose, grin She would have called the cops and create a scene that is typical akata behavior.

The good you do for Akata ends that day, if u expect same favor from them the next day you are on your own cheesy. Always hyper, cant cool down to listen to an idea or advice. All the female care about is getting their nails done and hair, you guys can spend you last penny on nails and hair and owe rent grin. I wonder if its generational curse or something.

Mexicans are known for building houses, land scaping, etc. you see them diligently doing their job and raise a decent family.
Asians are known for having majority of the hotels and gas stations in America, also they are a strong force in the IT sector.
Africans excel in their respective fields, go to any hospital and u would a sizable number of the nurses are Africans,, IT sector we are catching up, CRA, CSM,DOCTORS, Car dealers etc Who sells all the fancy cars to Mayweather? a Nigerian.

What are BA known for, absolutely nothing, but they are known for one thing RANTING.. Always ranting about racism, systematic racism, white priviledge and so on.. Keep on ranting while the Asians, Africans come to America and grab the enormous opportunity and you call us White ass lickers grin If making money makes me a white ass licker then i will lick more white ass tongue Thats why u all hate Africans, talking about how we come to America and take their jobs, yes we take the jobs cos its vacant, while you all are busy talking about racism we are busy learning and taking the jobs.

I can keep going on and on but no matter how u try to defend the BA it wont change nothing. Kiasa or Khia you can reply everybody on here but the truth still remains the BA needs to step up. Think critically and come up with ideas on how to better themselves. School is free until college, that gives enough room to save for a child college tuition, or there are student loans. Just go to SCHOOL is there anything hard. Is there any white man standing in front of the school gate not allowing BA to study. What really is the problem cos i dont understand. With internet you can also learn lots of skills for cheap..

Replying me and counter my experience will not change the fact that BA needs redemption fast. [/color]

People in the most primitive village in Nigeria don't behave like how you describe BA up there. So you don dey confess hide here since? I thought America was the best place in the world and are superhumans. Countless places in New Jersey and Texas are worst than jungles, even monkeys won't live there. Glad to see you all confessing after fighting me, oh you didn't fight me, I smashed y'all
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kiasa:

Like you said, you don't live in America so you don't know. Let me explain something to you about the statement you made that there is a lot of help for drug addicts, both black and white. This is how it works with white America.

1. Flood the Black and brown neighborhoods with drugs to destroy the family unit, implemented by the The US Government (Central Intelligence Agency).

2. Declare war on drugs aka black people.

3. Raid the black neighborhoods and make arrests after supplying the neighborhoods with drugs.

4. Railroad hundreds of black people into prison for free slave labor (while succeeding in destroying the family unit), but remember the 13th amendment under the US Constitution
i doff my hat for you sir,you are woke.
i see many run their mouths with no idea what goes on behind the curtain.
Any human being that criticizes another human being is a full time fo.ol.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
timesup234:
People in the most primitive village in Nigeria don't behave like how you describe BA up there. So you don dey confess hide here since? I thought America was the best place in the world and are superhumans. Countless places in New Jersey and Texas are worst than jungles, even monkeys won't live there. Glad to see you all confessing after fighting me, oh you didn't fight me, I smashed y'all
Yet you forgot that Africans are also black people in America so those people you are talking about are you Nigerians and other Africans as well. You Africans can be some lazy, shiftless mofo too.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kiasa:

Are you actually telling me that all/most Black Americans want to live in Africa? LMAO grin grin Talk about jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. grin
Excuse me sir,the correct answer is " jumping from fry pan into volcano"
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Smartb0y:

Excuse me sir,the correct answer is " jumping from fry pan into volcano"

The correct term is**jumping from the frying pan into the fire** You got it twisted.l, or maybe that's the Nigerian version.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kiasa:

The correct term is**jumping from the frying pan into the fire** You got it twisted.l, or maybe that's the Nigerian version.
lol,you totally missed the sarcasm i was trying to portray

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.