Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen (39593 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 11:24pm On Mar 10
Shokoloko:

Who do you think provided the basic amenities in the US. It was not the white man. 80% of inventions and amenities were black made but slaves cannot own right to inventions.

My question is why are we upset that they are playing the victim card when we as Nigerians play the victim card ALL the time.

The same way we are shocked about their "laziness" is the same way that they are shocked at our stupidity of not being able to vote out bad leaders.

So when you say "African americans stand up and work" let's also remember to tell ourselves "Nigerians stand up and get rid of these corrupt people in power"

The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders. The problem of Nigeria is the people with victim mentality who will not rise and change their leaders but prefer to lament daily.

So you know, a lot of those boys and girls on crack and weed became addicted in utero (in the womb) by their addicted mother who was supplied enough crack by white people. They are also doing it to the native Indians here so you have newborns addicted already.

That isn’t even remotely true. Look at Silicon Valley, Austin and other tech areas of the US. It’s all full of Whites and Asians with some Latinos very few blacks. Silicon Valley is where most US inventions particularly in the last 50 years came from. Only 3% of Silicon Valley is Black. The overwhelming majority of inventions in the US were whites. It was the Germans, Chinese, Irish etc that built America. They were the ones that made the lion share of inventions. It’s impossible for what you’re saying to be true because A) Slaves were just picking cotton and doing farm work. They weren’t really inventing anything. B) Blacks have always been a tiny segment of the US population. They’ve always been concentrated into the southern part of the nation. They can’t build what they haven’t been through most of. America was built by various ethnicities but lion share of contributions came from whites and Asians.America has a large Hispanic population as much of its states were ruled by Spain/Mexico. Even the Hispanics contributed more to America and its innovations than the Blacks did.
https://www.uspto.gov/learning-and-resources/journeys-innovation/hispanic-innovators
You’re the kind of fool to actually believe that slavery enriched the US. It didn’t. America was a joke until after the civil war. European empires were far more powerful than the US until the late 19th century. The country’s rise is much more recent than you think. Before then, It was mostly a poor agrarian society till Europeans and Asians and later Latinos/as flooded the nation. The poorest and least developed region of the United States is the American South which is basically an advanced Eastern Europe and it’s also the blackest part of the nation. It’s the hub of black Americans and also the most dangerous and crime ridden part of the country.
Slaves weren’t picking up patents. They were picking up cotton and doing farm work. Even Freed Black Americans were still far less productive than their white counterparts.
“From 1870 to 1940, Black people living in the North were eight times more likely to be awarded a patent than Black people living in the South. White people in the North were three times more likely to invent a patented technology than white people in the South, but regional effects were weaker for white people and they were much less concentrated in the South than Black people.
In the North, Black people’s share of patents equaled their share of population. Black people accounted for 1.6% of the North’s population and 1.6% of patents across the decades studied. The rate of patenting per capita among northern Black and white residents was extremely high (0.31 per 1,000 residents for Black people and 0.39 for white people). Both of these rates exceed the U.S. rate of invention for most of the country’s history and approach the highest rates observed around the world today at the country level.2
With 50,000 total patents, Black people accounted for more inventions during this period than immigrants from every country except England and Germany. In our database, 87% of inventions were traced to people born in the United States, and 2.7% of the U.S. total were invented by Black Americans, which is a larger share than nearly every immigrant group. After accounting for patents during nondecennial years, we estimate that Black people accounted for just under 50,000 total patents during this period”
https://www.brookings.edu/articles/the-black-innovators-who-elevated-the-united-states-reassessing-the-golden-age-of-invention/
The Industrial Revolution of the USA was powered by whites and Asians. It was mostly whites but Asians played a significant role in it too. Most of the people in the Gilded Age which was an era of an economic expansion in the United States were from Europe
Or Asia. They were the building the country and spurring innovations.
“During the Gilded Age there were around 11.7 million people that came to America. From those 11.7 million immigrants10. 6 million of those immigrants came from Europe, which made up 90 percent of the immigration population. The Canadians made up 6.7 percent and then the Chinese made up 1.7 percent”
http://digitalexhibits.libraries.wsu.edu/exhibits/show/2016sphist417/immigration/pedro-recondo#:~:text=During%20the%20Gilded%20Age%20there%20were%20around%2011.7%20million%20people,Chinese%20made%20up%201.7%20percent.

America as a country didn’t really start innovating till the Great Wars began. It was the influx of European immigrants in the 20th century that made the US a hotbed of innovation.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 11:34pm On Mar 10
Shokoloko:
Google will lie and tell you that it was the American Wright brothers who invented the plane but it is a big lie. The first person in flight was Alberto Santos a Brazilian. Trains were invented by the British. Africans invented ships

Frederick Jones, a black boy invented the AC, Generator, refrigeration for trucks.

White americans hardly invent anything. They only know how to dominate google search engine so their names come out on first click

It was Europeans whom later invented most of the stuff in America. Blacks were slaves. Cotton didn’t build America.
They invented Google and the internet and almost all the inventions we utilise today along with Asians.
Ah yes who invented Google? Was it not Larry Paige and Sergey Brin who are white? 🤣🤣

That’s not a modern plane. Santos invented a bush plane. It was more of a glider. It was the wright brothers that invented an aeroplane. British people are white debunking your claim.it was ancient Egyptians and Greeks whom weren’t black that invented ships.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 11:41pm On Mar 10
Shokoloko:

First off, no race invented electricity

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blackenterprise.com/black-history-month-inventions-black-slaves-denied-patents/amp/

https://theconversation.com/americas-always-had-black-inventors-even-when-the-patent-system-explicitly-excluded-them-72619

Please check these in the screenshot as well. was going to upload but file is heavy

you would need to do more research on your own. Like I said slaves were property so could not own patents

None of those were inventions but inspirations. Benjamin Franklin discovered Electricity.
Nothing there agrees with your erroneous claim of Blacks taking the lion share of inventions.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 11:44pm On Mar 10
Shokoloko:

Africans invented ships actually.
Africans invented so much. They were destroyed.
Africa had the two greatest libraries in the ancient world.
Till date, white people cannot figure out how africand built the pyramids of Egypt or the Benin Moat in Edo state.
So they destroyed the moat.

The father of Medicine is not Hippocrates from Greece, but Imhotep from Africa. Imhotep (through disciples and apprentices, not directly) taught Hippocrates medicine and when they conquered africa they changed the story

You really are an Afrocentric person. It was Willis Cavier that invented the AC. Africans invented so much but they had their assess steamrolled by the Europeans? Stop using North Africa as a crutch. North Africans are white 😂
Continue blaming whites for your failures.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 11:48pm On Mar 10
Shokoloko:

But I have just explained to you that these inventions you are talking about were mostly not invented in America. If you bring inventions from American alone, the black americans will take the lion's share of inventions. Dont add European inventors just because they are white

Even if the inventions were small, we are talking about quantity

That’s stupid because America was built by European and Asian immigrants. Blacks have always been outnumbered by whites in America by a huge margin. Thus what you’re staying is impossible.Americans were originally Europeans. They were founded by the British. Blacks do not take the Lion share of inventions. They do take the lion share of crime, gang activity and so on.
When people think of America’s finest innovators and scientists it is

Thomas Edison

Henry Ford

Robert Fulton

Charles Goodyear

Benjamin Franklin

Alexander Graham Bell

Wright Brothers

Willis Carrier and so on.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 11:50pm On Mar 10
[url][/url]
Shokoloko:

Africans invented ships actually.
Africans invented so much. They were destroyed.
Africa had the two greatest libraries in the ancient world.
Till date, white people cannot figure out how africand built the pyramids of Egypt or the Benin Moat in Edo state.
So they destroyed the moat.

The father of Medicine is not Hippocrates from Greece, but Imhotep from Africa. Imhotep (through disciples and apprentices, not directly) taught Hippocrates medicine and when they conquered africa they changed the story

You ignored the person’s point. Hippocrates was the father of medicine. Steve Jobs was half Asian/ European.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 11:53pm On Mar 10
Shokoloko:

First off, you need to stop referring to someone you are debating with as delusional. It's wrong practice. I have been on nairaland since 2006 so I am not a young lady and I should be accorded respect.

Now back to our debate. The victor in war writes history. Africa had inventions but these were destroyed. Join the facebook The Nigerian Nostalgia. You will see journals shared of white people marvelling at the system of governance and amenities in Africa. Worthy of note is the Benin kingdom. I am not from Benin.
So my dear, we had inventions. They just destroyed them

Now Frederick Jones did not wait to get to Africa. He was born in the US so he had to invent there. Have you gone to Aba and seen the magic that the young men do there? Does it not tell you that Africans have some extreme intelligence?

No one cares about how old you are. You are delusional. The lies blacks tell to themselves. Frederick Jones didn’t invent AC.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 11:57pm On Mar 10
Shokoloko:

Have you heard of the slave trade? Do you know why Africans did not fight back? It was a TRADE. Very few slaves were kidnapped. It was a TRADE.
Do you know how angry one of the kings in Bonny island was when he heard that slavery was going to be abolished. ( Bro, go and research)

Go and read of Madam Tinubu and King Tegbesu, and Nwaubani Ogogo. You will know why slave trade was never stopped by Africans.
Who sold Olaudah equiano? Who sold Jaja of Opobo? They were sold by their kinsmen

Always remember that slavery was a trade from the locals to foreigners

Except they were kidnapped. Why does Africa speak European languages and not vice versa? I’ve seen delusional people but this is a whole other level. Europeans divided the continent into pieces. If Africa was strong enough which it wasn’t. It could have fought back.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 12:00am On Mar 11
sommyboi:

I was enjoying your assertion from the beginning, until it started looking like you're a white racist. That lady is smarter than you in all ramifications. You kept ranting uncontrollably, and being mildly insulting. I hate lazy people too, but you have deviated from your point of argument. Truly, there are lazy black Americans, but there are also the outstanding ones too. A visit to LinkedIn will give you another view of them. And yes, Africa had its own sophisticated technology before we knew about the white man. The war strategy used by Shaka Zulu is still in practice in those developed countries. The STEM courses we boast of, as the foundation of great civilization, have their roots in Africa (Egypt). Iron smelting in Africa predates the complex iron smelting in Europe. Even Elon Musk came from South Africa grin

This is just Afrocentric nonsense. Africa has always lagged behind Europe and Asia when it comes technology. The lady is another delusional afrocentrist.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 12:09am On Mar 11

Lets imagine, black people invented some of these things you have mentioned, why was there no transfer of technology?

What is there no major invention by any black person till today

Delusion is Free. The person doesn’t know what they are saying.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 12:14am On Mar 11
ChizzyBuna:

Nah bruh
Someone said 80% of inventions in America was done by black slaves
80% ohhhhh not 20% but 80%
Meaning everything from trains,cars,telephone, and all were invented by black slaves. grin grin grin grin
I proud to be black but this wan off me I just dey laugh since
80%

They think everything was invented by cotton or something 😂😂🤣🤣 Empire State Building was invented by cotton🤣🤣😂🤣
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 12:22am On Mar 11
Shokoloko:

Have you heard of the slave trade? Do you know why Africans did not fight back? It was a TRADE. Very few slaves were kidnapped. It was a TRADE.
Do you know how angry one of the kings in Bonny island was when he heard that slavery was going to be abolished. ( Bro, go and research)

Go and read of Madam Tinubu and King Tegbesu, and Nwaubani Ogogo. You will know why slave trade was never stopped by Africans.
Who sold Olaudah equiano? Who sold Jaja of Opobo? They were sold by their kinsmen

Africans couldn’t fight back because they didn’t have the technology to compete with the Europeans. They weren’t a match for the Europeans and certainly were not right now.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 12:33am On Mar 11

You have come again with this your rubbish. Black people are not all lazy for shits sakes. Left with me self I believe a lot of Americans are lazy and entitled shits not just black people,very dumb people. I just Remembered a video showing interviews with some of them, how can a citizen of a country not know how many states hi country has.tufia

There are no black countries that are successful but there are successful white ones and Asian ones.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 12:40am On Mar 11
ogaAK:

I will mention only one which is the vaccination which we enjoy around the world now has been in african prolly around nigeria because it was introduced by a black man into america in boston around the seventheen eighty but due to tha fact that black man as no right to claim right to patents n inventions. The famous johnson n johnson brothers which am sure they prolly used one of their products for u when u were young stole this idea and built a world brand company even most of their products was invented by black people. Till today america has decided not to even release the name of the black slave because they don’t want to pay royalties to the family of the slave and change the patent right.
Cesarean section was invented in buganda part of current day uganda, doctors from America had to go and learn it from them during the slave trade era.
Electricity was not invented by thomas edission I cant remember d name of the black man who worked with tesla so as to develop electricity. Steam water engine used in farmers was invented by a black man. All the religion in the world was invented by black people. I have been reading about black contributions, religion and how africa developed the world for years but one thing i noticed is that the white man suppresses anything that makes the black looks superior.
Using evil tools of colonialism, hatred, religion and education.
The oloku head discovered(stolen) by leo frobenius in is journal he wrote 1️⃣9️⃣0️⃣7️⃣ but our own history book wrote 1️⃣9️⃣1️⃣0️⃣in ile ife has been studied over n over and nothing beats or come close to it model of bronze casting in the world till date. The white man marvelled cos it predated the romans sculptors work. You will have to read to understand the amount of havoc the white man has done.
Even the bible we read have been tweaked to favour the whites and make the black man look inferior. Have u ever wondered how simon of cyrene the man who helped jesus carry is cross get into the picture if there was no interaction with black people until slave trade era this people still painted the black man like a slave.
Africans where going to america before even Columbus discovered it.
Vasco de gama had to come to african to hire africans who had superior knowledge of the oceans n sea to travel.
How did Columbus discover America: he was trying to find another route to india when he landed in america.
When he got to America in is journal he wrote that he saw two black giants enslaving people in America
2) he never for once got out of is ship
3)he made all is crew swear an oath of secrecy that they got to india but they discovered a new land and any man who said otherwise would be made to pay a heavy fine equivalent to 500dollars now which was an immense amount as at that time and junior crew would be killed n tongues removed
4) he called the blacks red indians cos he couldn’t stand the shame of reporting to the king he didn’t get to india.
The famous walt disney who created mikey mouse modelled it after stories slaves told on the plantation at night.

Even thor was modelled after sango but we here call our own gods demon.
The white have used religion and education to colonize us and make us forget our identity.

Asia was termed africa second civilization.
We will have to read about the black people of asia or african presence in asia.

Wow just wow you afrocentrics are crazy. This is a sign of brain damage. Blacks didn’t build Asia. None of those inventions you listed were true. It was a white man called Edward that invented vaccines.
Mickey Mouse was because he had a mouse living with him in the studio he had to sleep in.
Electricity was a discovery not invention. Benjamin Franklin discovered it not Tesla. C-Sections have been a thing since the times of romans and Greeks. Thomas Savery invented steam engines.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 12:42am On Mar 11
[sub][/sub]
Magnoliaa:

Lol...why are you like this?? Is this about what Africans invented IN America? Or what Africans invented, GENERALLY? EVERYWHERE? Wherever they find themselves.

: African-Americans are lazy; show me what they invented in America.

*S(h)oko brings proof*

: I mean main things. Major things they invented like ships and airplanes.

*Soko brings proof again.*

: Why did they not invent these things in Africa?

*Soko brings proof yet again of things originating in Africa*

: Noooo. Okay, why are the things invented in America in America??

Ahannnnnn. Your goal-post shifting no dey tire you? E never dooo? Lmaooo. grin cheesy

They never brought proof but rather lies about what was invented.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 1:33am On Mar 11
Kiasa:

It's sad that you take your inferiority and lack of self worth out on BA. All it would have taken is five minutes of your time to get rid of your ignorance instead of having a mental breakdown while posting and acting just like a white supremacist lunatic. SMH undecided

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, the more you know the farther you'll go.

Affluent African American Suburbs in the US.
www.blackenterprise.com

1***Black Beverly Hills***,
This beautiful suburb is located in Southern California, with nearly 75% of it's population being BA. Median household income and home values are more than the entire state of California on average with house value coming in at nearly $900,000 and income over $100,000.

The area is famous for it's many wealthy and successful residents including many doctors and attorneys, making it one of the most coveted black suburbs in the US. Nearly 100% have high school diplomas, 44% are married and 54% have bachelor degrees and higher.

2. ***Black Wall Street***

NBC reported that 60% of the businesses in this DeSoto Texas Suburb are owned by Black Americans. Seventy percent of the population in DeSoto is Black with the median income of over $61,000 and the house values at nearly $164,000, more than the states average.

Fifty percent of the population are married, 90% are high school graduates and 30% have bachelor degrees and higher. Compared to Black Beverly Hills DeSoto has a lower cost of living making it's purchasing power go a lot farther.

.3 ***Other Black American Suburbs***
These BA suburbs have a population of 70 to 85% BA.
The median incomes are $60,000 to $90,000, a high home value, 90% high school graduates, 30 to 50% earning bachelor degrees, and higher with very low crime rates.

Olympia Fields, Illinois
Wheatley Heights, New York
Hillcrest, New York
Wood more, Maryland
Kettering, Maryland
Fort Washington, Maryland
Mitchellville, Maryland
Friendly, Maryland

These are a few, you can use your half of a brain to search for more.

Stop your stupidity and believing everything the white media brainwash you with.

Don’t kid yourself. Black America is the most ruined deferment of America.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 2:00am On Mar 11
Shokoloko:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blackenterprise.com/black-history-month-inventions-black-slaves-denied-patents/amp/

https://theconversation.com/americas-always-had-black-inventors-even-when-the-patent-system-explicitly-excluded-them-72619

Please check these in the screenshot as well. was going to upload but file is heavy

you would need to do more research on your own. Like I said slaves were property so could not own patents

You just copied all those links which have been debunked numerous times. Those inventions were all a hoax. It’s because it was black history month. Again, Slaves didn’t build the USA nor most of the patents. They only built a small section of the southern USA. It was the Germans, Irish and Chinese along with other Asian settlers that built America and most of the country’s inventions came from white people or asian.

You seem to confuse an aeroplane with grasshoppers. Wright Brothers invented the airplane. But Santos invented the grasshopper.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 2:07am On Mar 11
Shokoloko:

Your an uneducated fool
https://www.blackinventionmyths.com/
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 2:17am On Mar 11
Shokoloko:
Google will lie and tell you that it was the American Wright brothers who invented the plane but it is a big lie. The first person in flight was Alberto Santos a Brazilian. Trains were invented by the British. Africans invented ships

Frederick Jones, a black boy invented the AC, Generator, refrigeration for trucks.

White americans hardly invent anything. They only know how to dominate google search engine so their names come out on first click

White Americans hardly invent anything? They invented nearly all of the greatest inventions America has. Black Americans anyhow commit a disproportionate level of crime, account for most of the prison population and so on.

Frederick Jones didn’t invent the AC. “Dr. Willis Carrier built the first machine to control both the temperature and humidity of indoor air. He received the first of many patents in 1906 (US patent #808897, for the "Apparatus for Treating Air"wink. In 1911 he published the formulae that became the scientific basis for air conditioning design, and four years later formed the Carrier Engineering Corporation to develop and manufacture AC systems” The Americans were British. Thus I don’t get your point. Albertos Santos didn’t invent an aeroplane but a grasshopper. Stop using North Africa as a crutch.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 2:39am On Mar 11
Csami:

That one shook me too. Africans invented ships!? Like the Vikings swam to Africa collected the ship specs, built their ships and invaded the west. It's just like saying Mungo Park discovered River Niger.

You can’t take what they are saying seriously. Those users suffer from brain damage. A normal person won’t reason like that.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 2:58am On Mar 11
Shokoloko:

Okay perhaps I did not explain well. In America about 80% of the inventions were from the black people.
We are not inventions from whites in Europe because we are not talking about inventions in the world but about inventions in the US.
And I can tell you that whites in the US hardly invented anything.

The first car was invented by Carl Benz a German. The spaceship was invented by a team of Russians

You would need to do a lot of research.
Bro, I know my stuff: there are very few non-black american inventions.

Not only is this comment untrue but only it really does prove as to how self-centred black Americans can be to claim most of the inventions in America.
Elon Musk wasn’t Black
Neither was Mark Zuckerberg
Or Larry Paige
Or Hewlett Packard
Or Steve Jobs
Or Sergey Brin
Or Bill Gates
Or Albert Einstein
Or Thomas Edison
Or Alexander Graham Bell
Or the vast majority of America’s innovators weren’t black but were Asian or white.
America wasn’t built on cotton.

Blacks have made the least contribution to American innovations by far. Whites and then Asians have most the most inventions in the USA.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 3:03am On Mar 11
Shokoloko:
To any African American reading this, I apologise for the comments here.

It is easy for a bird with full feathers to fly around and laugh at the one with a broken wing inside a gold cage.

You really are an Afrocentrists blaming whites for everything. How original.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 3:06am On Mar 11
Shokoloko:

Who do you think provided the basic amenities in the US. It was not the white man. 80% of inventions and amenities were black made but slaves cannot own right to inventions.

My question is why are we upset that they are playing the victim card when we as Nigerians play the victim card ALL the time.

The same way we are shocked about their "laziness" is the same way that they are shocked at our stupidity of not being able to vote out bad leaders.

So when you say "African americans stand up and work" let's also remember to tell ourselves "Nigerians stand up and get rid of these corrupt people in power"

The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders. The problem of Nigeria is the people with victim mentality who will not rise and change their leaders but prefer to lament daily.

So you know, a lot of those boys and girls on crack and weed became addicted in utero (in the womb) by their addicted mother who was supplied enough crack by white people. They are also doing it to the native Indians here so you have newborns addicted already.

That is absolutely not true. The overwhelming majority of US inventions were whites or Asians not blacks. The amenities in the US were provided by the whites and Asians. Black parts of America look at time me indistinguishable from Africa. Crime filled,poverty and so on.
The Chinese built a railroad on the west coast. The Irish built railroads in the East, Midwest. It was the blacks in the south and those were used for transporting cotto. Industrialisation built America not slavery. It was the Chinese, Germans, Irish and so on that invented everything in the US.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 3:33am On Mar 11
Shokoloko:

First off, you need to stop referring to someone you are debating with as delusional. It's wrong practice. I have been on nairaland since 2006 so I am not a young lady and I should be accorded respect.

Now back to our debate. The victor in war writes history. Africa had inventions but these were destroyed. Join the facebook The Nigerian Nostalgia. You will see journals shared of white people marvelling at the system of governance and amenities in Africa. Worthy of note is the Benin kingdom. I am not from Benin.
So my dear, we had inventions. They just destroyed them

Now Frederick Jones did not wait to get to Africa. He was born in the US so he had to invent there. Have you gone to Aba and seen the magic that the young men do there? Does it not tell you that Africans have some extreme intelligence?
These lies you tell yourself. With the exception of North Africa, They were very African inventions. The Europeans decimated Africa. There’s a reason why Africans speak European languages but Europeans do not speak African languages. What happened to the Benin Kingdom? Look at the Benin Expedition of 1894, The British tore it down with ease because the Oba killed one of their delegates. The Brits were outnumber but still conquered the kingdom and imprisoned the Oba in Benin. The Europeans absolutely annihilated the Africans in colonisation. Africans were no match for them.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 3:40am On Mar 11
Shokoloko:

You idiot they were talking about the conquest of Africa. Why do Africans speak Arabic and Europeans languages? 🤣🤣😂🤣
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 10:14am On Mar 11
Shokoloko:

My dear, The study of math, physics, chemistry, astronomy, metallurgy, medicine, navigation, architecture began in Africa.

If Mr Jones learnt physics in school, it is because someone in Africa, taught someone in Europe, who taught someone in The US who taught Jones.

At least the origin of this knowledge goes back to Africa.

Its insulting that you think so low of Africans. and you are projecting this self-hatred to African Americans.

Like I told you the biggest libraries of the ancient world was in Africa. Africa was the center of knowledge

and so you know, silk was not invented by an american but discovered by a Chinese woman.

I dont get why you want to elevate white americans to god status. They have nothing. They only know how to hype themselves

Africa was never the centre of knowledge. White Americans have nothing? They literally built the country and were it’s innovators. The blacks were picking up cotton. Your claim North African inventions that weren’t black.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 10:15am On Mar 11
Shokoloko:

My dear, The study of math, physics, chemistry, astronomy, metallurgy, medicine, navigation, architecture began in Africa.

If Mr Jones learnt physics in school, it is because someone in Africa, taught someone in Europe, who taught someone in The US who taught Jones.

At least the origin of this knowledge goes back to Africa.

Its insulting that you think so low of Africans. and you are projecting this self-hatred to African Americans.

Like I told you the biggest libraries of the ancient world was in Africa. Africa was the center of knowledge

and so you know, silk was not invented by an american but discovered by a Chinese woman.

I dont get why you want to elevate white americans to god status. They have nothing. They only know how to hype themselves

Africa was never the centre of knowledge. White Americans have nothing? They literally built the country and were it’s innovators. The blacks were picking up cotton. Your claim North African inventions that weren’t black. It’s the black Americans that have nothing.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SuperOnyi: 10:33am On Mar 11
ChizzyBuna:

We are talking about earning MONEY
you are blabbering about love..

Will love feed your family
Will love pay your kids school fees
Will love pay for hospital bills
If your mum needs urgent surgery
Will you use "LOVE" to pay for her surgery??
Why do you spend 18 years of your teenage years in school?
To get a job and earn money
Or
To get a job and earn love??
Imagine working all month and your boss pay you with "love".

U must be really stupid cheesy cheesy
You go to school to get a job
Then work for somebody s company
It's called scratch my back and I scratch your back.
You make the company rich and the company reward you with "salary" not love

Someone will go to primary,secondary school plus university just to work for another man's company.
Isn't that what everyone in the world is doing? So if you call it slavery then that means all working class people around the world are slaves.
Either u lack reasoning or your just dull

shocked

You just won me over with this comment grin.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SuperOnyi: 10:39am On Mar 11
Shokoloko:
That victim mentality is as a result of trauma.

Come to Nigeria, people are sitting down and complaining against the government. Go and get voters cards then? No way, they won"t. Victim mentality

Come to Canada. See the native Americans doing the same thing. They have been broken.

Have you seen a broken person before, who does not believe in themselves. Who does not feel they are worth anything. These people suffered rape (even the men were raped, children were raped), hanging, slavery, for 400 years. It wont be easy for them to recover.

It is not time for us to point accusing fingers at them until we turn Nigeria into Utopia. This same OP opened a different thread gloating about how he wasn't going to pay down the loan he took from a loan company. He is killing someone's business, rendering people jobless and coming here to tell BAs how they don't want to work.

shocked

You made a lot of sense too, I get what the OP is saying but Nigerians insult these guys while their own country is a shit hole and cursed.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 10:40am On Mar 11
ChizzyBuna:

Nah bruh
Someone said 80% of inventions in America was done by black slaves
80% ohhhhh not 20% but 80%
Meaning everything from trains,cars,telephone, and all were invented by black slaves. grin grin grin grin
I proud to be black but this wan off me I just dey laugh since
80%

They think everything was invented by cotton or something 😂😂🤣🤣 Empire State Building was invented by cotton🤣🤣😂🤣
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SuperOnyi: 10:51am On Mar 11
daddytime:
This is gradually turning into a self-hate discuss.

I feel sorry for slave descendants the world over because their plight are unique and the same. Systemic, endemic, and institutionalized battery and racism.

You'd think we African born and bred are better of, but my brother, every indicator points to the contrary.

You won't understand the effects of years of deliberate beat-downs and generational and psychological torture. You won't understand it particularly if you were already prejudicial from the get go.

Check out the black South Africans, the Surinames and most black Carribean enclaves including the Australian aboriginals. Only then will you begin to understand the extent of the damages done to these people's psyche on a generational level and that we the so-called freeborns in our motherland aren't fairing any better than the AAs you condemn here.

What excuses do we have. .who are the leaders we complain about..aren't they from amongst us..what have we done to change the status quo?

shocked

You made a lot of sense, the OP did too but in a wrong way. Us Nigerians are quick to point finger at others forgetting the other fingers are pointing at us.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by ChiefOkporghe: 10:55am On Mar 11
kroger:

The truth Hurts cheesy. I live in the US and he is absolutely correct. Baby mama littering the entire BA community, how much are condoms for Christ sake angry i spoke about it on my previous response but you purposely ignore the post. BA always waiting for Government to hand out freebies to live a peasant life. Sex sex and more sex thats the Norm.. Let me ask you a question and i believe some Africans might have also experienced this before, why does BA always ask for gas money all the time from their fellow African colleagues grin.

The guys are even worse, dont wanna work, dont wanna better themselves, only thing they know is sit at their mamas house and do nothing. No wonder the females drive them away from their apartments cos good sex cant pay the bills i have Seen it happen not once not twice. Thuggery, sagging pants, weed, Bleep, guns is the order of the day. Check out Charlie bo313 youtube channel, i was weeping on what i saw. Young able BA men wasting away.

Every Friday at work the BA are always ready to go, don't wanna work cos they wanna go party and blow away the check and come in on Monday to beg for gas money. finish up your job on Fridays cos u will still meet it back on Monday BA wont listen, monday comes and they aren't able to continue dey job. Typical Akata behavior. My car was hit from the back last friday by a BA. she came down with her long cardi look like nails, with a huge eye lashes the size of a hand fan and starting shouting she is sorry with that annoying voice you all got, It was a minor brush so i had to let it go cos she was the regular Akata . I guarantee you if reverse was the case all hell will let loose, grin She would have called the cops and create a scene that is typical akata behavior.

The good you do for Akata ends that day, if u expect same favor from them the next day you are on your own cheesy. Always hyper, cant cool down to listen to an idea or advice. All the female care about is getting their nails done and hair, you guys can spend you last penny on nails and hair and owe rent grin. I wonder if its generational curse or something.

Mexicans are known for building houses, land scaping, etc. you see them diligently doing their job and raise a decent family.
Asians are known for having majority of the hotels and gas stations in America, also they are a strong force in the IT sector.
Africans excel in their respective fields, go to any hospital and u would a sizable number of the nurses are Africans,, IT sector we are catching up, CRA, CSM,DOCTORS, Car dealers etc Who sells all the fancy cars to Mayweather? a Nigerian.

What are BA known for, absolutely nothing, but they are known for one thing RANTING.. Always ranting about racism, systematic racism, white priviledge and so on.. Keep on ranting while the Asians, Africans come to America and grab the enormous opportunity and you call us White ass lickers grin If making money makes me a white ass licker then i will lick more white ass tongue Thats why u all hate Africans, talking about how we come to America and take their jobs, yes we take the jobs cos its vacant, while you all are busy talking about racism we are busy learning and taking the jobs.

I can keep going on and on but no matter how u try to defend the BA it wont change nothing. Kiasa or Khia you can reply everybody on here but the truth still remains the BA needs to step up. Think critically and come up with ideas on how to better themselves. School is free until college, that gives enough room to save for a child college tuition, or there are student loans. Just go to SCHOOL is there anything hard. Is there any white man standing in front of the school gate not allowing BA to study. What really is the problem cos i dont understand. With internet you can also learn lots of skills for cheap..

Replying me and counter my experience will not change the fact that BA needs redemption fast. [/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Guy Lies To His Girlfriend About Eating Yam & Egg; Twitter Users Rescue Him / Disadvantages Of Early Marriages / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.