Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen (39583 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 1:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Smartb0y:
lol,you totally missed the sarcasm i was trying to portray

Ok, I get it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
khia:

Ok, you want to play, I'll bite.
If I wanted her husband, he would no longer be her husband. grin
huh uh,you got super powers we should know about
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Smartb0y:
huh uh,you got super powers we should know about
Which means, if I wanted him he would be with me, but I don't want him.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
khia:
Which means, if I wanted him he would be with me, but I don't want him.
lol,i was only interested in the specifics but ok.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Smartb0y:
lol,i was only interested in the specifics but ok.

cheesy Let's just say I know what turns him on (what makes his blood boil). wink. But I have no interest.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
khia:

cheesy Let's just say I know what turns him on (what makes his blood boil). wink. But I have no interest.
hahaha,i think i understand you. You prefer something challenging
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 3:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Smartb0y:
hahaha,i think i understand you. You prefer something challenging

I prefer someone without baggage. grin
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2021
khia:

I prefer someone without baggage. grin
lol,everyone comes with a baggage. I guess his was just extra.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Smartb0y:
lol,everyone comes with a baggage. I guess his was just extra.
Not everyone comes with baggage.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
khia:
Not everyone comes with baggage.
huh that's new,now im curious
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Smartb0y:
huh that's new,now im curious

I come without baggage.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
khia:

I come without baggage.
can't say im surprised lol
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Smartb0y:
can't say im surprised lol

My purpose is to bring joy and peace into your life not to complicate it.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
khia:

well thats the way it should be but the world is a complicated place. Its very hard finding that "someone" that truly complements you.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Smartb0y:
well thats the way it should be but the world is a complicated place. Its very hard finding that "someone" that truly complements you.

I have been blessed to have a good man. wink
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
khia:

I have been blessed to have a good man. wink
indeed you are. Its like a needle in a haystack. Dont give away your needle lol
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Smartb0y:
indeed you are. Its like a needle in a haystack. Dont give away your needle lol

I dare someone to even try to take him away angry angry angry
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
khia:

I dare someone to even try to take him away angry angry angry
hahaha,your confidence level is insane.
i envy you.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Smartb0y:
hahaha,your confidence level is insane.
i envy you.

Any woman that comes near him is begging for a beat down. grin
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
khia:

Any woman that comes near him is begging for a beat down. grin
oh my,i dont think he'd like that tho
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Smartb0y:
oh my,i dont think he'd like that tho

I'm only joking, if I have to fight, he's not for me. smiley
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Smartb0y: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
khia:

I'm only joking, if I have to fight, he's not for me. smiley
im glad that was a joke. I was like "wth" hahaha
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by GorillaApp(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
kroger:

The truth Hurts cheesy. I live in the US and he is absolutely correct. Baby mama littering the entire BA community, how much are condoms for Christ sake angry i spoke about it on my previous response but you purposely ignore the post. BA always waiting for Government to hand out freebies to live a peasant life. Sex sex and more sex thats the Norm.. Let me ask you a question and i believe some Africans might have also experienced this before, why does BA always ask for gas money all the time from their fellow African colleagues grin.

The guys are even worse, dont wanna work, dont wanna better themselves, only thing they know is sit at their mamas house and do nothing. No wonder the females drive them away from their apartments cos good sex cant pay the bills i have Seen it happen not once not twice. Thuggery, sagging pants, weed, Bleep, guns is the order of the day. Check out Charlie bo313 youtube channel, i was weeping on what i saw. Young able BA men wasting away.

Every Friday at work the BA are always ready to go, don't wanna work cos they wanna go party and blow away the check and come in on Monday to beg for gas money. finish up your job on Fridays cos u will still meet it back on Monday BA wont listen, monday comes and they aren't able to continue dey job. Typical Akata behavior. My car was hit from the back last friday by a BA. she came down with her long cardi look like nails, with a huge eye lashes the size of a hand fan and starting shouting she is sorry with that annoying voice you all got, It was a minor brush so i had to let it go cos she was the regular Akata . I guarantee you if reverse was the case all hell will let loose, grin She would have called the cops and create a scene that is typical akata behavior.

The good you do for Akata ends that day, if u expect same favor from them the next day you are on your own cheesy. Always hyper, cant cool down to listen to an idea or advice. All the female care about is getting their nails done and hair, you guys can spend you last penny on nails and hair and owe rent grin. I wonder if its generational curse or something.

Mexicans are known for building houses, land scaping, etc. you see them diligently doing their job and raise a decent family.
Asians are known for having majority of the hotels and gas stations in America, also they are a strong force in the IT sector.
Africans excel in their respective fields, go to any hospital and u would a sizable number of the nurses are Africans,, IT sector we are catching up, CRA, CSM,DOCTORS, Car dealers etc Who sells all the fancy cars to Mayweather? a Nigerian.

What are BA known for, absolutely nothing, but they are known for one thing RANTING.. Always ranting about racism, systematic racism, white priviledge and so on.. Keep on ranting while the Asians, Africans come to America and grab the enormous opportunity and you call us White ass lickers grin If making money makes me a white ass licker then i will lick more white ass tongue Thats why u all hate Africans, talking about how we come to America and take their jobs, yes we take the jobs cos its vacant, while you all are busy talking about racism we are busy learning and taking the jobs.

I can keep going on and on but no matter how u try to defend the BA it wont change nothing. Kiasa or Khia you can reply everybody on here but the truth still remains the BA needs to step up. Think critically and come up with ideas on how to better themselves. School is free until college, that gives enough room to save for a child college tuition, or there are student loans. Just go to SCHOOL is there anything hard. Is there any white man standing in front of the school gate not allowing BA to study. What really is the problem cos i dont understand. With internet you can also learn lots of skills for cheap..

Replying me and counter my experience will not change the fact that BA needs redemption fast. [/color]

Wow. This is loaded and a fact

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by theInterpreter: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2021
khia:

hmm cheesy
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Missionaire: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6794454/chicagos-wasted-generation-illiterate-black?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpvSpmlcLq4LLky

Look what I found. This present generation of Black Americans are becoming a wasted generation.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by fadal(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
WELL IS TRUE TOUGHT THE HOOD IS FUK UP
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by ChizzyBuna(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
How can you be in AMERICA
Land of Opportunities
And still complian about everything..

Oh white people hate us
Oh white people suppress us
Oh white people are rasicts

Shut da Bleep up, you bunch of cry cry babies.

You have electricity 24/7 you have healthcare you have good roads.
You can buy burger for $3
You have dollar store, where u can buy anything in there for just 1 dollar.

And you guys still complian.
Their guys just sit all day lazy asf always high drinking and smoking weed and still complian that no job for them.
Me that spent 4 months there already had $4700 in my PayPal from joining a video crew to do video editing for music videos
AND IM A FORIEGNER ooo

The worst is "THE VICTIM MENTALITY"
Every small thing, they shout racism
While I was in Georgia Atalanta
I noticed black Americans are always late
And they hate when you correct them
If a white person corrects them of their lateness or bad behavior they call the white person a racist.
They refer to themselves as "COLORED PEOPLE" instead of African American.
They don't want to be associated with Africa
Some hate Africans (one of them called me and my cousin "African booty scratchers" and said that African kids always dusty with flies flying around around their eyes and mouth) SMH
So many childish behavior and victim mentality. It's so annoying.

As a Nigerian, I wish they can spend 1 year in Nigeria
They don't know how lucky they are to be in USA. By the time they step foot here, only the hot sun and generator noise and smoke will deal with them. Dem go hear am.
After my experience in U.S
It is very hard for me to take any black American serious when they complain about racism. I see them as very weak emotional baby adults. Always crying like victims while me a foreigner was making cool cash within my short 4 months I spent there.

MODIFIED:
You people that say black people were slaves that is the cause of their victim mentality for 400 years
What about THE JEWS!!!!!
They were slaves to Babylonians
They were slaves to the Romans
The sef Turks and Arabs enslaved the jews and took Jerusalem
They were persecuted by the Soviets
They were tortured killed by Nazi Germans in 1940's

JEWS FACED 2000 YEARS OF SLAVERY AND HATE
DO YOU SEE JEWS CRYING EVERYDAY??
DO YOU SEE JEWS PLAYING VICTIMS??
DO YOU SEE JEWS BEEN LAZY??
HELL NO!!!
So don't come here and tell me black suffered 400 years slavery.
The Jews has suffered slavery and persecution 2000 years even up till now.
They are now one the best innovators in medicine, and technology..
SO STOP GIVING ME EXCUSE THAT BLACK AMERICANS HAVE VICTIM MENTALITY BECAUSE OF SLAVERY.

I'm very glad I made this post.
Super proud
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Ikennaford: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Shokoloko:

Who do you think provided the basic amenities in the US. It was not the white man. 80% of inventions and amenities were black made but slaves cannot own right to inventions.

My question is why are we upset that they are playing the victim card when we as Nigerians play the victim card ALL the time.

The same way we are shocked about their "laziness" is the same way that they are shocked at our stupidity of not being able to vote out bad leaders.

So when you say "African americans stand up and work" let's also remember to tell ourselves "Nigerians stand up and get rid of these corrupt people in power"

The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders. The problem of Nigeria is the people with victim mentality who will not rise and change their leaders but prefer to lament daily.

So you know, a lot of those boys and girls on crack and weed became addicted in utero (in the womb) by their addicted mother who was supplied enough crack by white people. They are also doing it to the native Indians here so you have newborns addicted already.

Hey bro, you said 80%of invention from blacks, you are very stupid to say that,no offense
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Jaycee07(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
360clips:
African Americans are the most useless people I've ever set my eyes on on this planet! Especially those males. Even with all opportunities they have there, they waste it and later blame the whites for their predicaments! They feel so entitled, it's so irritating! Not to talk of their horrible use of vocabulary! Some can't even read well or write! They're so impatient and violent like the typical nïggers in African countries! How can you see a male adult of about 35 years old be sagging their pants so low like a brainless môron! They don't know how terrible they look! They're a bunch of disgraceful animals! The whites see them as shit! To them they're waste product. That's why they kill them like chickens! The black race is just a disgusting useless race! angry

My dear,
It’s not as easy as you make it sound. There’s a stigma to being born into slavery.Be grateful that black community leaders like MLK in the United States stood up and fought for recognition, equity and fairness. It was not always like this. I live and work in the United States. Be thankful that there’s a black community here in the first place.
The black sort of laid the foundations with their sweat and blood. Whatever it is you a black person enjoys today in America came at the a great cost, sometimes with human lives. So learn to be appreciative.
I agree that most of them are lazy, uncouth and ill-mannered, but you need to understand why that happens. Do you know the feeling of not being able to trace your root? Show some emotions and empathy.
And most importantly, be thankful.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Jaycee07(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Acuteintrovert:
You're ignorant of history and didn't get your fact right before you post this.

It's self loathing coming from an African who's continent got the beat of resources in the world and yet far behind to self inflict set back to call African American, a faction that came from your motherland cry baby.

Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Muhammed Ali, medgar Evers, the whole real black panther movement that inspire even fela to become more revolutionist are cry baby too?

And those are few, how about the black inventors
Do you know the American wouldn't reach the moon
Without a beautiful and brilliant black woman who calculate
The space path for the first craft and many more before the uses of computer, she's a cry baby too? Rosa park, Betty Shabazz, Harriet tubman whose probably more braver than you'll ever be cry baby too?

You need to read more book and understand where black Americans are coming from, their demand was basic human right as they deserve, they built American and it's ridiculous comparing them to jew because you read some Bible text aside from what Hitler did.

You want to compare that with life long genocide Leopold committed in the Congo, and life long systematic racism black American are facing up to this days?

For your information, jews own the most properties in the United States, black could own alot too but you know why they barely do?

Because there is a system in place to make it more difficult for them to purchase, even most successful black real estate agent had to use a white guy as a frontman so people can sell and buy property in reasonable amount cause they found out the firm is black owned they're not selling or buying from you unless you give them a discount that's almost life giving them the property for free. This and many more are black American reality that's still happening today

Do you know thousands of black Americans were serving life sentence in jail, some already did about 40years without parol and would probably died in jail for crime such as a weed possession even after the legalization of weed which white America were systematically put as the main distribution of it, look up weed dispensery in America to expand your knowledge about it

Some black panther member still in jail for decades for absolutely nothing. While most white American criminals roam free protect by the system

I don't even want to go about stealing of invention
You can research that yourself and find out many great black inventor were blacklist and make a white man took the credit

So instead of looking at the American with all they've did so far despite the odds against them and yet, they thrive in sport, entertainment, military, academically, science and more. You should look within ( your continent) what's holding you back? At least there is no white govern over you any more, with all the resources what have you make out of the continent to compete with the world power

You should be ashamed to even post this. It's self loathing
And full of weak argument

Great thoughts mate. Very expository. And I dare add that even till this day, black Americans drive the sport industry in the United States. What that means is the they generate humongous revenue within the system.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 11:07pm On Mar 10
360clips:
African Americans are the most useless people I've ever set my eyes on on this planet! Especially those males. Even with all opportunities they have there, they waste it and later blame the whites for their predicaments! They feel so entitled, it's so irritating! Not to talk of their horrible use of vocabulary! Some can't even read well or write! They're so impatient and violent like the typical nïggers in African countries! How can you see a male adult of about 35 years old be sagging their pants so low like a brainless môron! They don't know how terrible they look! They're a bunch of disgraceful animals! The whites see them as shit! To them they're waste product. That's why they kill them like chickens! The black race is just a disgusting useless race! angry

Sadly what you state is quite true. Blacks in general we have a victim mentality. It’s really strange that we blame the West for everything. It’s not to say that the west doesn’t have any influence over Africa’s situation absolutely not. But they make it seem as if Africa was a wonderland before the white man set foot on it. Pan Africanists/ Afrocentrists view any critique of Africa to be pro-western. They always seem to think that any critique of Africa is that you are “viewing it from a western lens” or “western brainwashing”. It’s ridiculous.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story / Guy Lies To His Girlfriend About Eating Yam & Egg; Twitter Users Rescue Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.