Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,001 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen (39744 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by theInterpreter: 5:53am On Aug 31, 2021
khia:

Nigerians will get on their knees and kiss the feet of any race other than Black, you view other races as superior to you and all black people as inferior to you other than biracials. You cowards can't even stand up to your president.

Nigerians confuse arrogance and obnoxious with confidence and smart.
Lol grin
Kiss feet? grin
Lol
Nigerians stoop to conquer
You don't behave like you have everything when you have nothing
You go and do what you have to do
Lol
Maybe you are already addicted to food stamps embarassed
Learn from the Asians
Especially the Chinese wink

We can't stand up to our president?
Really?
Do you know how many people have died ?
Didn't you hear of 5he EndSars stuff?
Nigerian politics is very complex and unique
So keep off

I'll gladly be arrogant and obnoxious than to have an almost irrepairable victim mentality angry grin

Bye
Lots of love grin

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by theInterpreter: 5:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Shokoloko:
Know this and know peace:

A white man does not differentiate between an African American and an African or an Australian aborigine, we are all black to them.

Hating on the Black American community will never make the white person love you more.

Let's learn to be civil with our hosts. Some people went and settled in Lagos and started to shout No man's land until the indigenes became angry.
You Nigerian boys went to SA, made small change and started to look down on them and insult their men, and when they began to kill our boys, everyone started shouting Xenophobia.
Shebi Our neighbours in Ghana have started pursuing us back to Nigeria because we no dey hear word
Una never learn, you have started again in the US. Continue
nah
I won't agree with this
More later
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by MarjieJ57(f): 1:44am On Sep 01, 2021
No, Africans just pull fake facts out of their shitty unwiped ass!!

Magnoliaa:

These are very wild claims. Any sources for these??

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by MarjieJ57(f): 2:23am On Sep 01, 2021
The thing that is hilarious to me is how Nigerians think thy are insulting us by calling us Akata! As far as I'm concern, I can't be nothing but Akata! I don't have to suck disease infested dick or lick stanky shit asshole just to make a life for myself. As long as I have the nerve to believe my brain function is all I need to make a living for myself, I will never be a $3 Hoe!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by compton11(m): 6:21am On Sep 01, 2021
MarjieJ57:
The thing that is hilarious to me is how Nigerians think thy are insulting us by calling us Akata! As far as I'm concern, I can't be nothing but Akata! I don't have to suck disease infested dick or lick stanky shit asshole just to make a life for myself. As long as I have the nerve to believe my brain function is all I need to make a living for myself, I will never be a $3 Hoe!!!!!
u truly African American?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Mrscarter(f): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2021
Kiasa:

You and people like yourself are always talking about what was done in the past but it's hard to get in your thick heads that the descendants of those evil people are alive today still creating havoc and racism in the US as well as the world today.

Yes that i can believe but what im saying is i see alot of ppl blame all whites today for what those white slavemasters did. Not all white people are awful people. White people fought for freedom against slavery in the us civil war too. I know there are many racist whites especially in the usa where the african americans still face racism today. I dont say i understand what they face n deal with on the daily but i do empathize with them because its wrong and unfair the things they deal with and go thru. I just dont like when a whole race is grouped in together as if theyre all the same person who do the same things or believe the same things n get blamed for the actions or words or beliefs of a few. Ive read alot of african americans and africans say it tho that all whites today are to blame for what those whites back then did. Like u said there are still evil ones of this day n age yes who probably want to do it all over again what their ancestors did. But not all of them are that way
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Mrscarter(f): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What is bad or shameful about group intimacy and rap

Oh hahaha my bad. Must been a typo lol. Wtf grin
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Mrscarter(f): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

No no typo it was modified lol. I wrote gang bangg but not the dirty way just as in join gangs
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Mrscarter(f): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I didnt say rap was bad i myself love rap. Its my fave music. African americans are great at rapping. I love lil durk n lil baby n lots more of them. What i was implying was if i said all african americans rap or join gangs i would be wrong it would be a stereotype or generalisation. Thats wat i meant
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Mrscarter(f): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2021
theInterpreter:
u dey mind dat wan?

I didnt type group intimacy. The mods changed it i wrote gang banggg as in join gangs. Lol. I was implying if i said all african americans rap or join gangs i would be wrong cos itd be stereotyping or generalisation
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Mrscarter(f): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Lol i cant believe they modified this to group intamacy wtf lol. Gangbanginggg is wat they call wat ppl in gangs do. Its not the sexual way. Lol they must wondered wtf i was talking bout grin
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by theInterpreter: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2021
MarjieJ57:
No, Africans just pull fake facts out of their shitty unwiped ass!!

undecided
Who be this?
The person you quoted was Asian?
Right??
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2021
Limassol:
You need to understand not every Nigerian share the same view with the op, he ain't our spokesman and dosen't represent us, matter of fact, he is just an individual entitle to air his views - some of his claims are outright exagerations and some overt generalisation. However, i wonder why you feel you need to reply every comment here, you can't change some people view nomatter how you try, thus i suggest you give it a rest.

Bloddy simp!!
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
kroger:

The truth Hurts cheesy. I live in the US and he is absolutely correct. Baby mama littering the entire BA community, how much are condoms for Christ sake angry i spoke about it on my previous response but you purposely ignore the post. BA always waiting for Government to hand out freebies to live a peasant life. Sex sex and more sex thats the Norm.. Let me ask you a question and i believe some Africans might have also experienced this before, why does BA always ask for gas money all the time from their fellow African colleagues grin.

The guys are even worse, dont wanna work, dont wanna better themselves, only thing they know is sit at their mamas house and do nothing. No wonder the females drive them away from their apartments cos good sex cant pay the bills i have Seen it happen not once not twice. Thuggery, sagging pants, weed, Bleep, guns is the order of the day. Check out Charlie bo313 youtube channel, i was weeping on what i saw. Young able BA men wasting away.

Every Friday at work the BA are always ready to go, don't wanna work cos they wanna go party and blow away the check and come in on Monday to beg for gas money. finish up your job on Fridays cos u will still meet it back on Monday BA wont listen, monday comes and they aren't able to continue dey job. Typical Akata behavior. My car was hit from the back last friday by a BA. she came down with her long cardi look like nails, with a huge eye lashes the size of a hand fan and starting shouting she is sorry with that annoying voice you all got, It was a minor brush so i had to let it go cos she was the regular Akata . I guarantee you if reverse was the case all hell will let loose, grin She would have called the cops and create a scene that is typical akata behavior.

The good you do for Akata ends that day, if u expect same favor from them the next day you are on your own cheesy. Always hyper, cant cool down to listen to an idea or advice. All the female care about is getting their nails done and hair, you guys can spend you last penny on nails and hair and owe rent grin. I wonder if its generational curse or something.

Mexicans are known for building houses, land scaping, etc. you see them diligently doing their job and raise a decent family.
Asians are known for having majority of the hotels and gas stations in America, also they are a strong force in the IT sector.
Africans excel in their respective fields, go to any hospital and u would a sizable number of the nurses are Africans,, IT sector we are catching up, CRA, CSM,DOCTORS, Car dealers etc Who sells all the fancy cars to Mayweather? a Nigerian.

What are BA known for, absolutely nothing, but they are known for one thing RANTING.. Always ranting about racism, systematic racism, white priviledge and so on.. Keep on ranting while the Asians, Africans come to America and grab the enormous opportunity and you call us White ass lickers grin If making money makes me a white ass licker then i will lick more white ass tongue Thats why u all hate Africans, talking about how we come to America and take their jobs, yes we take the jobs cos its vacant, while you all are busy talking about racism we are busy learning and taking the jobs.

I can keep going on and on but no matter how u try to defend the BA it wont change nothing. Kiasa or Khia you can reply everybody on here but the truth still remains the BA needs to step up. Think critically and come up with ideas on how to better themselves. School is free until college, that gives enough room to save for a child college tuition, or there are student loans. Just go to SCHOOL is there anything hard. Is there any white man standing in front of the school gate not allowing BA to study. What really is the problem cos i dont understand. With internet you can also learn lots of skills for cheap..

Replying me and counter my experience will not change the fact that BA needs redemption fast. [/color]

Facts! Facts!! And more facts!!!

Black Americans are the most disgusting piece of sshit to ever walk the surface of the earth.
Very deplorable humans.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
African Americans totally disgust me!
Bunch of wretched low-lives.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Limassol(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kellzzyy:

Bloddy simp!!
Does throwing insults makes you an Alpha male? Weyrey omo! You do realise there are more than 30m African Americans in the US,right? You can't paint all of them with the same brush.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 2:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Kellzzyy:

Facts! Facts!! And more facts!!!

Black Americans are the most disgusting piece of sshit to ever walk the surface of the earth.
Very deplorable humans.

You and the poster are describing Whites and Nigerians.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 2:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Kellzzyy:
African Americans totally disgust me!
Bunch of wretched low-lives.
A true discription of yourself.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 2:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yes that i can believe but what im saying is i see alot of ppl blame all whites today for what those white slavemasters did. Not all white people are awful people. White people fought for freedom against slavery in the us civil war too. I know there are many racist whites especially in the usa where the african americans still face racism today. I dont say i understand what they face n deal with on the daily but i do empathize with them because its wrong and unfair the things they deal with and go thru. I just dont like when a whole race is grouped in together as if theyre all the same person who do the same things or believe the same things n get blamed for the actions or words or beliefs of a few. Ive read alot of african americans and africans say it tho that all whites today are to blame for what those whites back then did. Like u said there are still evil ones of this day n age yes who probably want to do it all over again what their ancestors did. But not all of them are that way

If you are going to bring up US history at least know what you're talking about. Whites DID NOT fight the Civil War for the FREEDOM of BLACK PEOPLE.

The Civil War wasn't even about slavery it was fought to prevent the South from leaving the Union to form it's own country, much like some Nigerians want there to be two Nigerias.

Black men fought in the Civil War because the South out numbered the North so they were promised their freedom if they fought for the Northern States (Yankees) against the Southern States(Confederates). Freedom was a by product of the Civil War.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 02, 2021
Kiasa:

Ewu

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 02, 2021
Kiasa:

Disgusting, dirty human.
Shane on you and your fellow lazy ass Black Americans.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 02, 2021
Kiasa:

Ewu
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Limassol:
Does throwing insults makes you an Alpha male? Weyrey omo! You do realise there are more than 30m African Americans in the US,right? You can't paint all of them with the same brush.

Get out abeg.
Continue pandering to her. Shameless thing.
It is a fair generalisation to say that Black Americans are cursed with victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Kiasa:

Disgusting, dirty human.
Shane on you and your fellow lazy ass Black Americans.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Limassol(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2021
Kellzzyy:

Get out abeg.
Continue pandering to her. Shameless thing.
It is a fair generalisation to say that Black Americans are cursed with victim mentality.

I swear you are a fool! You know damn well that you have no idea what you are talking about yet still typing rubbish. Saying African Americans have victim mentality is like saying Nigerians are scammers, which is a baseless generalisation, which is what you dumbos keep screaming about. You don't paint people with the same brush due to actions of few. I won't pander to your shitty view just because i'm a Nigerian,f**k that. Say what you like, that's on you, and neither will it change my opinion. Again, how would you feel if Nigerians are labeled as Lazy scammers?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Kellzzyy:

I'm a Disgusting, dirty excuse for a human. Shame on me and my fellow lazy ass Black Nigerians. It really sucks to be me. cry. cry. cry

Well, at least you understand that you are a lazy ass loser. Yeah, it has to suck being the pathetic piece of shit that you are.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Limassol(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Mrscarter:
I didnt say rap was bad i myself love rap. Its my fave music. African americans are great at rapping. I love lil durk n lil baby n lots more of them. What i was implying was if i said all african americans rap or join gangs i would be wrong it would be a stereotype or generalisation. Thats wat i meant
But you are also guilty of these stereotypes and generalisations. Reread your subsequent posts where you were mindlessly lumping Africans together,and painting us all with the same brush as if we are all one, forgeting the fact a Ghanian is different from a kenyan,in both culture and way of thinking. Matter of fact, even here in Nigeria not all of us subscribe to the stereotype that BA are lazy,because we know better. These shitty we vs them mentality is stale and depressing and backward to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by dianchi(f): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2021
theInterpreter:

Self hating Nigerians?

You getting deranged little by little grin

The same degenerate talking about Nigerians being self hating and all sorts of bull crab loaded in her demonic gut is still same person messaging my husband a married man and Nigerian but comes to a keyboard with her expanded smelly piggish butt to curse Nigerians really this fool takes ppl to be a joke but the joke is on the he she trashy imp. rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

It Started With A Look / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.