Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (53316 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Perfectsouth(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
NA my gas wey dem dey always use cook beans dey always pain me...

Height of it, we gather money arrange rice and ingredients..
One idiot oversabi because him mama na caterer Wan use the food cook delicacy..
Well, he was doing well until he add liquid soap inside rice instead of groundnut oil.. We just notice say rice dey foam anyhow.. Long story short, we all went to bed on an empty stomach..

Baba qudus, amadioha punish you wherever u are

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by fourboys: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
our bathroom no good den... anytime wey me and my friends dey baff, one family wey dey stay for upstairs go just come out come dey look our preek

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Houseofglam7(f): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Cachetdotng: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:
1. When you cook with less or substandard ingredients, you'll keep covering the pot and hiding them. When you want to fry egg, you'll bring everything outside.

2. All the low budget Rihannas entering your home without invitations.

3. I Pass My Neighbour generator is your muscle.

4. Too many slippers at your neighbour’s door when there is no light is a bad news.

5. If NEPA interrupts the light and your neighbour has it, let all hell loose till democracy is achieved.

6. Wives are girlfriends to neighbors. If you know you know.

7. SlayQueen putting their custard for urine under their cupboard.

8. There must be one womaniser always playing loud music.

9. There must be one woman with multiple children and an irresponsible husband.

10. Where two or more women are gathered and you pass with a friend, forget it. It's YOU 101.

11. The army of beggars. If you mistakenly borrow them ₦500, they'll never leave you and will keep coming back.

12. The female children of other neighbours wanting adventure coming to your room.

13. The problem of washing bathroom and toilet.

14. There's always sb who will use the toilet and leave Abednego floating for others to see.

What is more?

That's the worst place to be.

Madam, where is the Nkwobi I ordered?
M ga-echere ruo mgbe ebighị ebi?
you just rounded up everything....I no even know what else to add grin

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Moneymagnet24(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Omo my life no balance ohh but omo I never live for this kind setting neverrrrr

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by efeteb: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin 6th
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by femijay8271(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
hmmm...
shey waking up early morning to see shiits wey be like OLUMO rock wey be say d water wey u go carry shiits, u go pour ham and still go inside like 2 times to flush ham before the tin go gree go and by dat time u finish, ur own shiits go don leave you go abi...

na baba fridaus wey dey bring different olosho come house every late night because of Iya(Landlady) wey he go dey use him own disturb my own sleep say "Broda Femi, pls come open back door for me"

abi na those dirty house wives wey Dem wan Broda Femi com chop that dere smelling pommo I wan talk...

abi na those evil Children u wan talk wey be say Dem Sabi your story pass your own mother self...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by SmartPolician: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Thank God for my parents; I have never lived in a place like that

24 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
The Landlords come be like gods to the tenants. One even asked all the tenants to stop using bathroom slippers & use the bathroom barefooted. What the Bleep!

Nothing is really good about Face-Me-I-slap-You. Thanks to God anyway

Here is the reward for the gossiper. If you know, you know grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Buharidgeneral: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bill sharing like NEPA water and sweeping of the compound. Though bachelors were exempted from sweeping then gboa we get a sweeper and share the payment .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by seyz91(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Abeg enlighten me, wetin be fucum fucum sound?
Spending123:

You forgot to add that wicked fucum fucum sound will be hearing at mid-night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by onuwaje(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Moved into a house that needed serious renovation and they needed the rent to renovate the place whoch i paid. Roof was changed and they promised to fix the toilet before i moved in meaning everybody was doing shot put and dumping it in the suckaway. Rent expired (after enough next week i go do am from the caretaker)

Also had to connect light from the next compound
Basically they collect rent and leave u on uour own

But i left there October last yr for somewhere better now

26 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
It's a hell
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Samade7: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
I've never lived in one in my life, so I don't have any to share.. growing up I lived a fulfilled life, all thanks to my parents who provided and gave us everything, me and my siblings.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Twelfthman: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
Spending123:

You forgot to add that wicked fucum fucum sound will be hearing at mid-night.

Lol how did u manage to spell that so well

grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Cyoung4real(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Starboytwo:
Thank God na inside estate Dem born and bread me. grin

For estate bakery grin cheesy cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Akasammyoka: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Aunty ebere it no go better for you oh, she push the bathroom open just to meet me mastubating. i nearly fainted

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by ednut1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Can’t relate
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Athemisia: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Offpoint1:
I successfully impregnated 4 of my female neighbors and 2 of my neighbor's daughters...

if not for home training and cultural value I have, 3 of My neighbors wives would have been been pregnant by now.

Loud music is my addiction.

still living in FMIFY though, one day sha, man go build him own apartment.
clap for ya self see ya achievement...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Athemisia: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
onuwaje:
Moved into a house that needed serious renovation and they needed the rent to renovate the place whoch i paid. Roof was changed and they promised to fix the toilet before i moved in meaning everybody was doing shot put and dumping it in the suckaway. Rent expired (after enough next week i go do am from the caretaker)

Also had to connect light from the next compound
Basically they collect rent and leave u on uour own

But i left there October last yr for somewhere better now
Typical Okumabga layout houses where landlords don't want to renovate their houses... Bro na plantation city naim win am oh
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Numerouno94(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Felabarmudia: 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Offpoint1:
I successfully impregnated 4 of my female neighbors and 2 of my neighbor's daughters...

if not for home training and cultural value I have, 3 of My neighbors wives would have been been pregnant by now.

Loud music is my addiction.

still living in FMIFY though, one day sha, man go build him own apartment.
God go do am

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Starboytwo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cyoung4real:

For estate bakery grin cheesy cheesy
you get am finish grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Coldie(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
I never live for face me I face u Before o.

Though I have visited, it was in Lagos ajegunle.

The place looked over populated like I don't know how many people stayed in the house cause there were people everywhere, the toilet was scary as f, I tried so much to avoid it. I would walk all the way to a fast food just to go to toilet.

The bathroom using it was like hell green green things all over the wall, it made me reduce my time in the bath room cause I was always rushing to leave, unlike me who likes singing when am having my bath.

28 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Didi2d(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lol, i was telling my son some stories of face me I face you and he was just laughing. Thank God ooo

24 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by jman77(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Aunty ebere it no go better for you oh, she push the bathroom open just to meet me mastubating. i nearly fainted
lol....ona no go kill person, oloun!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by xtervaganza(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Few years ago I was broke and sold my furniture and moved from a 2 bedroom apartment to a one room face me and punch you. Truth be told I was terrified b4 moving in because I've never lived in a one room b4 and I was raised in my dad's house where where I can have the whole flat for myself.

Surprisingly everyone treated me well. I never had one issue with anybody. By everyone, I mean everybody in that house liked me. B4 I could raise my hand to work I have had like 2 people offering to help me. They also helped make my life easier by helping me get people who do domestic work like washing of cloth and fetching water. May God bless them all for me. The peace they gave me in that house made me bounce back quickly.

I only have good memories

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by OceanEye: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Turning on my 'i pass my neighbor' generator in a face me and face you house gave me a lot of headache. I placed it at my rooms window back they complained of too much noise, placed it far back they complained of smoke, backyard they complained of occupying space not entitled to me. I ran out of idea that I thought about putting it on the roof. cool

56 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote / See The Tallest Building In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.