Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (53315 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Awoleesu(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
kiddkash:

its the bed that goes fucum fucum but the main thing, the sound is kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa

Shege Yaro! shocked

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by tchidi066(f): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
I have never lived in one, but i have lived in a school hostel, the setting is almost like a face me i face you one, we have the borrowers, the radio without battery and the self righteous one, and do you wanna know the ones i found most annoying, it's the self righteous one, from one particular church like that, those people can be so wicked

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by chatinent: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Chummynoni:
lol. i don laugh tire. una no go kill person for this forum. person even dey think to put hin generator ontop roof. lol. and person wey one anty open door to see him fapping. wtfcheesy...
i lived in FMIFY too as a bachelor after NYSC, and it was a sweet experience. i was so respected to the extent that i was even surprised. advise to those still living in FMIFY, avoid see finish, and mind the way u familiarise wit yur co-tenant. if possible, avoid tenants even children coming into your room. always block them at the door if u want to give any of them something. Try as much as possible not to owe any bills. as a single guy that kpansh wella, try as much as possible not to run street parol, if at all you want to do, go for classy ladies so that she no go open your matter for yur neighbours. as a married man, warn your wife not to sit with your neigbours and gossip because it is unhealthy to your personality. i left some months ago,and most of them wish i was still there , but man gat move on.make i stop here because if i continue to dey talk, i no go finish.

Which matter dem wan open? grin that you are a broke ass forming big papa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by RICHSATAN: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
Awoleesu:

Omo ale! grin
grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Spending123:

You forgot to add that wicked fucum fucum sound will be hearing at mid-night and cctv cameras watching you and taking records of how many babes you done carry come back house.
grin wetin be fucum fucum again my people?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Goldiness: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
�I only experience it conincidentaly, while at school, I never liked it either, had to share kitchen and toilet, in school so it made my parents ensure my younger ones stayed in Self contained apartments instead through out studies in different schools.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by nedekid: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Joyrider404:
Hello guys I am New here and my name is JOY.

HERE ARE MY EXPERIENCE

#in the compound then there's this guy always using his generator to lure girls into his house,when they come to charge he fuxks them.

#Any time one uses the public kitchen and cooks a very tantalizing food , neighbors starts getting jealous.

#The gossiping in the compound is extremely much.

#most times people waste time in the bathroom .

#most neighbors always use loud prayers to disturb the whole compound at night.

Add yours or discuss any of which I mentioned.
Let's make this thread bubble
OP, is it true ladies that stay in face to face always have infected ladies area?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by netmillionaires(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
See as dem take bad bathroom kill person music career. This man for don dey dust Davido for ground now o.

Coldie:
The bathroom using it was like hell green green things all over the wall, it made me reduce my time in the bath room cause I was always rushing to leave, unlike me who likes singing when am having my bath.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by OlawaleBammie: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Fr33born:

Looks like you never experienced fatherly love and care all your life.
No wonder you are a misandrist.

E get why she dey do like dat grin

Men show am shege grin

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:
1. When you cook with less or substandard ingredients, you'll keep covering the pot and hiding them. When you want to fry egg, you'll bring everything outside.

2. All the low budget Rihannas entering your home without invitations.

3. I Pass My Neighbour generator is your muscle.

4. Too many slippers at your neighbour’s door when there is no light is a bad news.

5. If NEPA interrupts the light and your neighbour has it, let all hell loose till democracy is achieved.

6. Wives are girlfriends to neighbors. If you know you know.

7. SlayQueen putting their custard for urine under their cupboard.

8. There must be one womaniser always playing loud music.

9. There must be one woman with multiple children and an irresponsible husband.

10. Where two or more women are gathered and you pass with a friend, forget it. It's YOU 101.

11. The army of beggars. If you mistakenly borrow them ₦500, they'll never leave you and will keep coming back.

12. The female children of other neighbours wanting adventure coming to your room.

13. The problem of washing bathroom and toilet.

14. There's always sb who will use the toilet and leave Abednego floating for others to see.

What is more?

That's the worst place to be.

Madam, where is the Nkwobi I ordered?
M ga-echere ruo mgbe ebighị ebi?

It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Perfectsouth:
NA my gas wey dem dey always use cook beans dey always pain me...

Height of it, we gather money arrange rice and ingredients..
One idiot oversabi because him mama na caterer Wan use the food cook delicacy..
Well, he was doing well until he add liquid soap inside rice instead of groundnut oil.. We just notice say rice dey foam anyhow.. Long story short, we all went to bed on an empty stomach..

Baba qudus, amadioha punish you wherever u are
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by OlawaleBammie: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
sisisioge:
At Uni...

1. Baba and Iya Korede always fighting serious physical battles with weapons.

2. After the fact, baba Korede disturbing us neighbours in the middle of the night when he's begging for sexx and the constant "fimilefimilefimile"

3. Same baba Korede spending eternity in the bathroom because he's jerking off since iya Korede didn't grant him amnesty

4. Iyakorede took my fancy urine cooler to serve food for her bf leaving me stranded in the middle of the night.

5. Somebody stealing my sister's Christmas Jeans on the wire grin

It was actually funky.

Urine cooler

Abeg urine get cooler?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by dhoncesar(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
I have some mad experience.

My elder brother and I stayed in a fmify house not far from our parent house so as to experience life.

# a co tenant stole my I pass my neighbor gen just bcus he just gave birth and sold it. He later confessed and I bought a new one same day.

# a co tenant always sneak into my room everynight whole am high to steal the change in my pocket

# mumy and daddy Ayo always fighting in the passage naked.

# a nehbour children always stealing from their mum. Their dad will beat them in the morning and night. Everyday routing.

Same children will open 7up bottle. Sip the drink and top it up with water.

# had a fake pastor who always disturb with visitors . He even poisoned my dog. At the end of the day he ran away, caretaker kept his loguage outside, then we noticed he had ran mad somewhere.

# a neighbor wife usually cook for my guest cus her children will also eat from it.

Leme stop here for now. Cus wetin my eyes don see. My mouth no fit talk am finish.

27 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by ChiefSweetus: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:
1. When you cook with less or substandard ingredients, you'll keep covering the pot and hiding them. When you want to fry egg, you'll bring everything outside.

4. Too many slippers at your neighbour’s door when there is no light is a bad news.

5. If NEPA interrupts the light and your neighbour has it, let all hell loose till democracy is achieved.

10. Where two or more women are gathered and you pass with a friend, forget it. It's YOU 101.

11. The army of beggars. If you mistakenly borrow them ₦500, they'll never leave you and will keep coming back.

12. The female children of other neighbours wanting adventure coming to your room.

14. There's always sb who will use the toilet and leave Abednego floating for others to see.

What is more?

embarassed
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Simba00007(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Carthman:
We cook food put for cupboard before church before we come back one of our neighbor don finish food, wash the pots,come still put am back for the same cupboard cheesy grin
this got me cracked up,are you for real?
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by uuzba(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Starboytwo:
Thank God na inside estate Dem born and bread me. grin
Wonderful.
Now, leave your parents house and go and rent your own house in estate. Banana Island in Ikoyi is very good and decent.
Otherwise, you end up in face-me apartment like OP..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by JONSYN7154: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Starboytwo:
that's y u no get adventure. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by macaranta(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Starboytwo:

What of the butter?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Silentgroper(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Joyrider404:
Hello guys I am New here and my name is JOY.

HERE ARE MY EXPERIENCE

#in the compound then there's this guy always using his generator to lure girls into his house,when they come to charge he fuxks them.

#Any time one uses the public kitchen and cooks a very tantalizing food , neighbors starts getting jealous.

#The gossiping in the compound is extremely much.

#most times people waste time in the bathroom .

#most neighbors always use loud prayers to disturb the whole compound at night.

Add yours or discuss any of which I mentioned.
Let's make this thread bubble
Lil mama, can u joy-ride me grin
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Starboytwo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
macaranta:

What of the butter?
lol
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Freemasonry: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:

What is more?

You really have extensive experience.
You fit write book sef grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Freemasonry: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Offpoint1:
I successfully impregnated 4 of my female neighbors and 2 of my neighbor's daughters...

if not for home training and cultural value I have, 3 of My neighbors wives would have been been pregnant by now.

Loud music is my addiction.

still living in FMIFY though, one day sha, man go build him own apartment.
Your home training and cultural values is really legendary.
Such a respectable young man grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Your skin becomes a thermostat

It feels the very much difference between the air outside and the very hot air coming out from the hallway

Back in the days year 2000 at nkpor.... Our compound is NICKNAMED SOUTH.... THE POPULATION THAT COMES OF THAT (MOZIE) FAMILIES HOUSE IN THE MORNING GOING FOR WORK CAN MAKE A SMALL VILLAGE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Silentgroper(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I have never lived in a Face-Me-I-Face-You apartment. Not because I came from a rich family but because my mom is a hardworking woman.

While living in the hostel I had experienced your number 4.
U sure xay dem no lure u wit generator, plasma tv nd indomie nd egg.

i'm pretty sure that's y u're so bitter

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Freemasonry: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
RuMiRgO1stSon:

grin wetin be fucum fucum again my people?
It's the sound the fan makes only at midnight. grin grin
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
U sure xay dem no lure u wit generator, plasma tv nd indomie nd egg.

i'm pretty sure that's y u're so bitter
Such things don't trip me.
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by FreeSpirited: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I have never lived in a Face-Me-I-Face-You apartment. Not because I came from a rich family but because my mom is a hardworking woman.

While living in the hostel I had experienced your number 4.
Be showing yasef...
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by DMCY: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Starboytwo:

You forgot to add the ewa grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by extol1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
tchidi066:
I have never lived in one, but i have lived in a school hostel, the setting is almost like a face me i face you one, we have the borrowers, the radio without battery and the self righteous one, and do you wanna know the ones i found most annoying, it's the self righteous one, from one particular church like that, those people can be so wicked
hope u are talking about deeper life
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Apination(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
Own your hustle o, I be living witness presently staying in one even though its not going to last long. I jejely comot my papa 3 bedroom flat when e and just my mama dey because nothing like working and paying your bills no matter how small. For those when dey their papa house this is what I have for you.........

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by yazga: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lived in such environment during my struggle days. My next room neighbor once entered through the toilet and peeping at a girl bathing in the bathroom. A demarcation separates the bathroom and toilet. So he simply climbed and was peeping from above. The girl caught him but as a sharp guy, he don pass window escape inside bush.

There seems to be that bachelor who brings in different species of ladies everyday.

Also, there's always that rich neighbor that you begin wonder why he dey live for face me I face you

The level of corruption and immoralities that abounds in face me I face you are terribly unprecedented.

In ours we had three rows of about 18 room with every row having a corresponding toiled/bath plus plus a communual kitchen.

Most of the families including mine occupied two rooms each with the exception of about three singles at the time.

Of the families, we were rightly the champions in numbers. Papa/mama plus ten kids. You wan find trouble Abi, we dey wait.

It was sort of an un-written rule to refer to families by any known names. Every family or neighbour had a nick.

We had Baba Nepa, the area nepa man/drunk who wouldn't climb a power line whenever he was sober. And he'd always stagger home late every night to community brushing from his wife (mama nepa) and his kids. We learnt to sleep through the noise overtime because it had become standard.

There was Mr Aviation. We lived just a stone throw from the International airport in Lagos, Aviation will always beckon on us to come look at an aircraft either taking off or landing and will tell us that's Okada air on its way to benin or oriental airlines headed to owerri. Oga was jobless at this time with his tortoise car o, how he knew all these na only God know oo.

We had Mr frog eye, when you see him you'd understand.

And then, my family was aptly named the battalion family or papa/mama dozen. But you had better not said it to our hearing or face if not na area fight o. All of us dey bam up gather brush people because no joy at all.

My bathroom rendezvous with my compound babe then were epic. Na the same time we take dey shower. Whether I dirty or not oo, once she's on the move with her bucket, that was an instant signal for me to come jiggy jiggy with it. Lol

I'd climb through the opening at the top and land like spider man in her turf and straight to business we go. If per adventure I notice anyone waiting outside to use the bathroom, while I'm working at the other bathroom I'll be pouring water down my empty cubicle to make it appear as busy/occupied.

From the Lil above you could easily deduce what the living conditions must have been like and how I decided upon putting myself on the line as a sacrificial lamb in a bid to get my folks out from the doldrums of poverty, hence my suicide mission trip through the deserts onwards Europe after all all die na die...

At 15/16 i'd often sneak up to the airport to catch a glimpse of people arriving from abroad and would always tell myself I must travel out..lol

Until one day the airport security nabbed me and my cousin and made us share a cell with hardened criminals who denied us sleep all through the night by making us "toshiba" them and serenade them with a stoey that'd last the night long. Na so we begin gist dem home alone story ooo on repeat...lol

Join #Trove and we'll both get 500 shares of either Dangote Sugar or GT Bank FOR FREE. Sign up with my signature on my profile

23 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Silentgroper(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Such things don't trip me.
Naso.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote / See The Tallest Building In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.