Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (53318 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by chatinent: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cachetdotng:
you just rounded up everything....I no even know what else to add grin

Na so bro.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Mummymahdi(f): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Never been there, though pi witnessed some while staying in hostels during university days.

just reading comments

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Saao(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Offpoint1:
I successfully impregnated 4 of my female neighbors and 2 of my neighbor's daughters...

if not for home training and cultural value I have, 3 of My neighbors wives would have been been pregnant by now.

Loud music is my addiction.

still living in FMIFY though, one day sha, man go build him own apartment.
legend
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Jerryherd: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lol

Funny thread
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by oweniwe(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:

13. The problem of washing bathroom and toilet.

Most annoying as a young man staying alone there.

Imagine neighbor's wives/small daughter knocking on your door... "Uncle O, come and wash the bathroom and toilet" shocked

Wakanda nonsense is that?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by dapadawee: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
how my I better pass my neighbor take disappear surprised me. few years after I visited the same neighborhood one of my gee confessed to selling it because he felt I cheated him from a deal proceeds

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by kodded(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
ojotobiloba1:
Too much gossips and backbiting,
You will fetch water in the morning and will be empty when u re bak from work, fights, Noise etc.. Thank God I am leaving face me I slap you house tmao morning for two bedroom... Hallelujah �
congratulations
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by bizhop01: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
The first woman with small bucket of water sef, i don't want to talk sha.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Spending123: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
seyz91:
Abeg enlighten me, wetin be fucum fucum sound?

let me play the song for you so you can understand it clearly!!

Do Me
do me small small
I love am
e the pain me ooo (x2)

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by RICHSATAN: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
i Bleep craze commot for my meigbour wife toto when i live for face me i face u during my corper days. i still want to experence it. that is the sweetest tow tow to Bleep

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by nyiamfrank: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oga pay your light bill ...Them never pay me

One sister will never miss choir practice

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by WealthyChidi(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
1. In the days when public water supply was functional, no be small fight when water suddenly returns after it had gone for a while.
2.If don't wake early on Saturday morning to do your laundry, other neighbors will occupy all the space on the line.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Chummynoni(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
lol. i don laugh tire. una no go kill person for this forum. person even dey think to put hin generator ontop roof. lol. and person wey one anty open door to see him fapping. wtfcheesy...
i lived in FMIFY too as a bachelor after NYSC, and it was a sweet experience. i was so respected to the extent that i was even surprised. advise to those still living in FMIFY, avoid see finish, and mind the way u familiarise wit yur co-tenant. if possible, avoid tenants even children coming into your room. always block them at the door if u want to give any of them something. Try as much as possible not to owe any bills. as a single guy that kpansh wella, try as much as possible not to run street parol, if at all you want to do, go for classy ladies so that she no go open your matter for yur neighbours. as a married man, warn your wife not to sit with your neigbours and gossip because it is unhealthy to your personality. i left some months ago,and most of them wish i was still there , but man gat move on.make i stop here because if i continue to dey talk, i no go finish.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by kiddkash(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=99634933][/quote]
its the bed that goes fucum fucum but the main thing, the sound is kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Awoleesu(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Starboytwo:
Thank God na inside estate Dem born and bread me. grin

No be only bread, na butter grin

19 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Fr33born(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I have never lived in a Face-Me-I-Face-You apartment. Not because I came from a rich family but because my mom is a hardworking woman.

While living in the hostel I had experienced your number 4.

Looks like you never experienced fatherly love and care all your life.
No wonder you are a misandrist.

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Cryptomillion: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by sisisioge: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
At Uni...

1. Baba and Iya Korede always fighting serious physical battles with weapons.

2. After the fact, baba Korede disturbing us neighbours in the middle of the night when he's begging for sexx and the constant "fimilefimilefimile"

3. Same baba Korede spending eternity in the bathroom because he's jerking off since iya Korede didn't grant him amnesty

4. Iyakorede took my fancy urine cooler to serve food for her bf leaving me stranded in the middle of the night.

5. Somebody stealing my sister's Christmas Jeans on the wire grin

It was actually funky.

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Oluwaleinad14(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:
1. When you cook with less or substandard ingredients, you'll keep covering the pot and hiding them. When you want to fry egg, you'll bring everything outside.

2. All the low budget Rihannas entering your home without invitations.

3. I Pass My Neighbour generator is your muscle.

4. Too many slippers at your neighbour’s door when there is no light is a bad news.

5. If NEPA interrupts the light and your neighbour has it, let all hell loose till democracy is achieved.

6. Wives are girlfriends to neighbors. If you know you know.

7. SlayQueen putting their custard for urine under their cupboard.

8. There must be one womaniser always playing loud music.

9. There must be one woman with multiple children and an irresponsible husband.

10. Where two or more women are gathered and you pass with a friend, forget it. It's YOU 101.

11. The army of beggars. If you mistakenly borrow them ₦500, they'll never leave you and will keep coming back.

12. The female children of other neighbours wanting adventure coming to your room.

14. There's always sb who will use the toilet and leave Abednego floating for others to see.

What is more?

That's the worst place to be.

Madam, where is the Nkwobi I ordered?
M ga-echere ruo mgbe ebighị ebi?

You get this all shii right bruh...seriously i off cap for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by BigBrowser: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Comments here will be interesting.
Reading...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Joyrider404:
Hello guys I am New here and my name is JOY.

HERE ARE MY EXPERIENCE

#in the compound then there's this guy always using his generator to lure girls into his house,when they come to charge he fuxks them.

#Any time one uses the public kitchen and cooks a very tantalizing food , neighbors starts getting jealous.

#The gossiping in the compound is extremely much.

#most times people waste time in the bathroom .

#most neighbors always use loud prayers to disturb the whole compound at night.

Add yours or discuss any of which I mentioned.
Let's make this thread bubble

#1 was he able to lure you and Bleep you too?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by UwaMmebii(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
OceanEye:
Turning on my 'i pass my neighbor' generator in a face me and face you house gave me a lot of headache. I placed it at my rooms window back they complained of too much noise, placed it far back they complained of smoke, backyard they complained of occupying space not entitled to me. I ran out of idea that I thought about putting it on the roof. cool

Hahahaha I can relate. Thank God no condition is permanent

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by chatinent: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
oweniwe:

Most annoying as a young man staying alone there.

Imagine neighbor's wives/small daughter knocking on your door... "Uncle O, come and wash the bathroom and toilet" shocked

Wakanda nonsense is that?

And it cannot be avoided.

If you wash it to the best of your ability, they'll say it's smelly because you didn't use So Klin and Dettol.

Or is it the one you'll want to wash and one oga will beg you to allow him use the toilet as you are still in the bathroom?

Mehn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by chatinent: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:

You get this all shii right bruh...seriously i off cap for you.

Na so bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Awoleesu(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Aunty ebere it no go better for you oh, she push the bathroom open just to meet me mastubating. i nearly fainted

grin grin grin grin

Kai! oh God! Joyrider404, you no try at all oh!
This thread can make me laff like kilodeee...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
I've never lived in a FMIFY before. But my friend once told me how he was chilling in his room with his new catch. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door from one of his neighbors shouting.... "Essien, it's your turn to wash toilet oooo".
Gosh.... the shame

20 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Sterope(f): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
This is a good list smiley
chatinent:
1. When you cook with less or substandard ingredients, you'll keep covering the pot and hiding them. When you want to fry egg, you'll bring everything outside.

2. All the low budget Rihannas entering your home without invitations.

3. I Pass My Neighbour generator is your muscle.

4. Too many slippers at your neighbour’s door when there is no light is a bad news.

5. If NEPA interrupts the light and your neighbour has it, let all hell loose till democracy is achieved.

6. Wives are girlfriends to neighbors. If you know you know.

7. SlayQueen putting their custard for urine under their cupboard.

8. There must be one womaniser always playing loud music.

9. There must be one woman with multiple children and an irresponsible husband.

10. Where two or more women are gathered and you pass with a friend, forget it. It's YOU 101.

11. The army of beggars. If you mistakenly borrow them ₦500, they'll never leave you and will keep coming back.

12. The female children of other neighbours wanting adventure coming to your room.

14. There's always sb who will use the toilet and leave Abednego floating for others to see.

What is more?

That's the worst place to be.

Madam, where is the Nkwobi I ordered?
M ga-echere ruo mgbe ebighị ebi?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by chatinent: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sterope:
This is a good list smiley

Lol
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Awoleesu(m): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
RICHSATAN:
i Bleep craze commot for my meigbour wife toto when i live for face me i face u during my corper days. i still want to experence it. that is the sweetest tow tow to Bleep
Omo ale! grin
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by bigcee(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Aunty ebere it no go better for you oh, she push the bathroom open just to meet me mastubating. i nearly fainted

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Fr33born:

Looks like you never experienced fatherly love and care all your life.
No wonder you are a misandrist.
How does my post suggest I don't experince fatherly love? Or are you just dumb to comprehend?
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by ojotobiloba1: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
kodded:
congratulations
Thanks bro....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote / See The Tallest Building In Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.