Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (53321 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by otipoju(m): 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
GracefulBunmi:
sad
The one I had is terrible!

Thank God anyways, coz the moment we left the area for our Owned house, they all started dying one after the other... young and old... it's a mystery I tell You.

Where was this place?
I know of a house like that a about 8 deaths within 4 years. Infant, young and old

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Laurelita(f): 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
No be smalltin dat year wen mama A... Say "mama X... Na ur pikin shit no flush". Mama x say "How u take know?" mama A answer "i know the colour of ur pikin shit"

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by RioCarputo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:

True. Lol
lol...
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
dhoncesar:
I have some mad experience.

My elder brother and I stayed in a fmify house not far from our parent house so as to experience life.

# a co tenant stole my I pass my neighbor gen just bcus he just gave birth and sold it. He later confessed and I bought a new one same day.

# a co tenant always sneak into my room everynight whole am high to steal the change in my pocket

# mumy and daddy Ayo always fighting in the passage naked.

# a nehbour children always stealing from their mum. Their dad will beat them in the morning and night. Everyday routing.

Same children will open 7up bottle. Sip the drink and top it up with water.

# had a fake pastor who always disturb with visitors . He even poisoned my dog. At the end of the day he ran away, caretaker kept his loguage outside, then we noticed he had ran mad somewhere.

# a neighbor wife usually cook for my guest cus her children will also eat from it.

Leme stop here for now. Cus wetin my eyes don see. My mouth no fit talk am finish.
but u fu,ck the woman talk tru
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Rawhumper(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
How does he Bleep them if they would just come and drop their chargers and go?

Has he bleeped all the girls in that compound?

And please how did you know that such thing has been happening?

quote author=Joyrider404 post=99627872]Hello guys I am New here and my name is JOY.

HERE ARE MY EXPERIENCE

#in the compound then there's this guy always using his generator to lure girls into his house,when they come to charge he fuxks them.

#Any time one uses the public kitchen and cooks a very tantalizing food , neighbors starts getting jealous.

#The gossiping in the compound is extremely much.

#most times people waste time in the bathroom .

#most neighbors always use loud prayers to disturb the whole compound at night.

Add yours or discuss any of which I mentioned.
Let's make this thread bubble[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Joyrider404(f): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Rawhumper:
How does he Bleep them if they would just come and drop their chargers and go?

Has he bleeped all the girls in that compound?

And please how did you know that such thing has been happening?

Trust me in a public compound no secret stays hidden for to long

quote author=Joyrider404 post=99627872]Hello guys I am New here and my name is JOY.

HERE ARE MY EXPERIENCE

#in the compound then there's this guy always using his generator to lure girls into his house,when they come to charge he fuxks them.

#Any time one uses the public kitchen and cooks a very tantalizing food , neighbors starts getting jealous.

#The gossiping in the compound is extremely much.

#most times people waste time in the bathroom .

#most neighbors always use loud prayers to disturb the whole compound at night.

Add yours or discuss any of which I mentioned.
Let's make this thread bubble
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Kirkman: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
tchidi066:
I have never lived in one, but i have lived in a school hostel, the setting is almost like a face me i face you one, we have the borrowers, the radio without battery and the self righteous one, and do you wanna know the ones i found most annoying, it's the self righteous one, from one particular church like that, those people can be so wicked
Talk the name of the church na. Thunder will not fire you. grin
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Rawhumper(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
[

When I was in Lagos I visited my sis who lived in face me I face you.
I had a girl friend then. I was fucking a girl of 14years I disvirgined her and at the same time her mum was all over me.
I could remember one time I visited them, she had a baby on the bed. So I leaned on the baby to play with him i felt her hand on my shoulder down to my back....i had an erection before i could respond, her brother who was my friend came in from where he went to. I never had such opportunity with her mum cos my girl friend then was extremely jealous and asked me not to go there again(dont know if she was possessed to know i was fucking the little girl and about to Bleep her mum).

I was 18years then

quote author=Joyrider404 post=99641732][/quote]
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Oshokalo: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:
1. When you cook with less or substandard ingredients, you'll keep covering the pot and hiding them. When you want to fry egg, you'll bring everything outside.

2. All the low budget Rihannas entering your home without invitations.

3. I Pass My Neighbour generator is your muscle.

4. Too many slippers at your neighbour’s door when there is no light is a bad news.

5. If NEPA interrupts the light and your neighbour has it, let all hell loose till democracy is achieved.

6. Wives are girlfriends to neighbors. If you know you know.

7. SlayQueen putting their custard for urine under their cupboard.

8. There must be one womaniser always playing loud music.

9. There must be one woman with multiple children and an irresponsible husband.

10. Where two or more women are gathered and you pass with a friend, forget it. It's YOU 101.

11. The army of beggars. If you mistakenly borrow them ₦500, they'll never leave you and will keep coming back.

12. The female children of other neighbours wanting adventure coming to your room.

13. The problem of washing bathroom and toilet.

14. There must be one single hanty going out to work in the morning and coming back in he evening.

15. There's always sb who will use the toilet and leave Abednego floating for others to see.

What is more?

That's the worst place to be.

Madam, where is the Nkwobi I ordered?
M ga-echere ruo mgbe ebighị ebi?
guy u deserve all the likes u got,u almost state everything,u suffer gan o
let me add this one what about that man who get one old 1990 vehicle always putting generator,in short his family are considered the richest in the compound abi
what about that person who collect NEPA bill always adding his own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Rawhumper(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
[

Note:it was her mum that was touching me when I visited them.

With such experience, I think its easy to Bleep the women in such setting.

The 14year old was damn sexy and naturally endowed at such a young age.

When I was in Lagos I visited my sis who lived in face me I face you.
I had a girl friend then. I was fucking a girl of 14years I disvirgined her and at the same time her mum was all over me.
I could remember one time I visited them, she had a baby on the bed. So I leaned on the baby to play with him i felt her hand on my shoulder down to my back....i had an erection before i could respond, her brother who was my friend came in from where he went to. I never had such opportunity with her mum cos my girl friend then was extremely jealous and asked me not to go there again(dont know if she was possessed to know i was fucking the little girl and about to Bleep her mum).

I was 18years then

quote author=Joyrider404 post=99641732][/quote]
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Goldbw122(m): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
ojotobiloba1:
Too much gossips and backbiting,
You will fetch water in the morning and will be empty when u re bak from work, fights, Noise etc.. Thank God I am leaving face me I slap you house tmao morning for two bedroom... Hallelujah �
That is what my friend is experience now, he even complain to me to day so I told him to go and fix padlock grin so he said he cant do that that he is a good person, so na me wey give advice come be bad person abi? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Jeffy1206(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:
1. When you cook with less or substandard ingredients, you'll keep covering the pot and hiding them. When you want to fry egg, you'll bring everything outside.

2. All the low budget Rihannas entering your home without invitations.

3. I Pass My Neighbour generator is your muscle.

4. Too many slippers at your neighbour’s door when there is no light is a bad news.

5. If NEPA interrupts the light and your neighbour has it, let all hell loose till democracy is achieved.

6. Wives are girlfriends to neighbors. If you know you know.

7. SlayQueen putting their custard for urine under their cupboard.

8. There must be one womaniser always playing loud music.

9. There must be one woman with multiple children and an irresponsible husband.

10. Where two or more women are gathered and you pass with a friend, forget it. It's YOU 101.

11. The army of beggars. If you mistakenly borrow them ₦500, they'll never leave you and will keep coming back.

12. The female children of other neighbours wanting adventure coming to your room.

13. The problem of washing bathroom and toilet.

14. There must be one single hanty going out to work in the morning and coming back in he evening.

15. There's always sb who will use the toilet and leave Abednego floating for others to see.

What is more?

That's the worst place to be.

Madam, where is the Nkwobi I ordered?
M ga-echere ruo mgbe ebighị ebi?
chai you be genius for face me o grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Gkored: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
I lived in FIMFY both as a child and briefly as a bachelor.

1.) As a child, I mistakenly used one old woman's potty in the middle of the night. As if she was already expecting me to do so, She immediately came out of her room and poured all the assorted urine on my head. Worse is that I was her favorite errand boy of my family before she did that. The cotenants gave my mummy hell too. (one of them even came to tell her that she was the owner of a particular hen which refused to leave our doorstep after my mom helped untie the knitted thread on its legs. I still wonder how someone could say a brooding hen was her chick. She no even give us one chick)

2) As a bachelor, the story was entirely different. My neighbors treated me well. But I still couldn't use the room cos, the children of the woman whom I shared the wing with would always make a mess of the toilet........ In short, I dashed a friend a whole year and few months rent.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Exoclassic: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
Forget all this talk. Face me I slap you na no dulling place o. U go see drama tire
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by BabbanBura(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Offpoint1:
I successfully impregnated 4 of my female neighbors and 2 of my neighbor's daughters...

if not for home training and cultural value I have, 3 of My neighbors wives would have been been pregnant by now.

Loud music is my addiction.

still living in FMIFY though, one day sha, man go build him own apartment.

For real?
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by BabbanBura(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:
grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaja
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by BabbanBura(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I have never lived in a Face-Me-I-Face-You apartment. Not because I came from a rich family but because my mom is a hardworking woman.

While living in the hostel I had experienced your number 4.

Gradually we are getting to the root of her bitterness against men; first bad boys don show am shege, now she she grew up without a father (only God knows why, I just hope say no be the main reason for and the foundation of the bitterness)

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by gwininfo(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2021
if i start to talk.....well in this life have money
ps; i am still broke

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Kinkinatus(m): 12:02am On Mar 06, 2021
Memories of living in compound house or face me I slap you in Iponri near Jubril Martins School. Landlord will be reminding you constantly before month end to pay your rent. Exactly at the end of the month, the man will be stalking the house looking for provocation and rent defaulters screaming at them. Pack Out!!! I say Pack Out!! If you nor pay ya rent. The pretty girls always dressed so gorgeously you would think, they were Lekki babes if you did not know they lived next door. They will be waiting for their man friend to come and pick them by the roadside. That time, they chin you bigtime, but in rhe morning after the night before, they are all, Hi, Hi. Excited Kids will be peeping through windows of jobless neighbours during the hot afternoon, who were busy bleeping and groaning for all to hear. Children playing on rubbish heaps cussing each other. Your father is an Agbekpo! Your mama na ashie, etc. You see rats the size of cats dashing madly through rubbish with kids throwing sticks, empty cans or rubbish at the humonguous rats. In the evenings, clouds of vindictive mosquitoes hungry for blood will drive you into your room when NEPA don take light. Thats when the roaches come out. When you see them and you smack them, they play dead, you lift your slipper to check and they dash off like a shot. There was no toilet just some shanties built over the drainage canal, so folks in the compound do their business in newspapers or nylon black bags, tie them neatly and post it over the shanty wall into the canal. Those were memories of a rough time. Those days will always stay with me.

29 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by IDENNAA(m): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2021
99% of the people who shared experience were males. None of the females ever lived in face me I face you....smh

I have legit fmifu experience. Toilet is disgusting!

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by BabbanBura(m): 12:11am On Mar 06, 2021
Kinkinatus:
Memories of living in compound house or face me I slap you in Iponri near Jubril Martins School. Landlord will be reminding you constantly before month end to pay your rent. Exactly at the end of the month, the man will be stalking the house looking for provocation and rent defaulters screaming at them. Pack Out!!! I say Pack Out!! If you nor pay ya rent. The pretty girls always dressed so gorgeously you would think, they were Lekki babes if you did not know they lived next door. They will be waiting for their man friend to come and pick them by the roadside. That time, they chin you bigtime, but in rhe morning after the night before, they are all, Hi, Hi. Excited Kids will be peeping through windows of jobless neighbours during the hot afternoon, who were busy bleeping and groaning for all to hear. Children playing on rubbish heaps cussing each other. Your father is an Agbekpo! Your mama na ashie, etc. You see rats the size of cats dashing madly through rubbish with kids throwing sticks, empty cans or rubbish at the humonguous rats. In the evenings, clouds of vindictive mosquitoes hungry for blood will drive you into your room when NEPA don take light. Thats when the roaches come out. When you see them and you smack them, they play dead, you lift your slipper to check and they dash off like a shot. There was no toilet just some shanties built over the drainage canal, so folks in the compound do their business in newspapers or nylon black bags, tie them neatly and post it over the shanty wall into the canal. Those were memories of a rough time. Those days will always stay with me.

What an experience

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Kennyfancy(m): 3:57am On Mar 06, 2021
onuwaje:
Moved into a house that needed serious renovation and they needed the rent to renovate the place whoch i paid. Roof was changed and they promised to fix the toilet before i moved in meaning everybody was doing shot put and dumping it in the suckaway. Rent expired (after enough next week i go do am from the caretaker)

Also had to connect light from the next compound
Basically they collect rent and leave u on uour own

But i left there October last yr for somewhere better now
lol, which street in okumagba, area abeg mention the street
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Kennyfancy(m): 3:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I've never lived in one in my life, so I don't have any to share.. growing up I lived a fulfilled life, all thanks to my parents who provided and gave us everything, me and my siblings.
nice Life

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Kennyfancy(m): 3:59am On Mar 06, 2021
Athemisia:

Typical Okumabga layout houses where landlords don't want to renovate their houses... Bro na plantation city naim win am oh
you dey Opete ?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by ojotobiloba1: 4:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Goldbw122:

That is what my friend is experience now, he even complain to me to day so I told him to go and fix padlock grin so he said he cant do that that he is a good person, so na me wey give advice come be bad person abi? cheesy cheesy
The experience is something else, once you buy something new, tongues will be wagging, I once heard some women questioning how my work dey pay for me to be buying and killing chicken during festive period.. Just imagine.. On God

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by ikorodureporta: 4:54am On Mar 06, 2021
If you haven't been there you won't understand life..

many life teaching experiences.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by nyiamfrank: 5:18am On Mar 06, 2021
Bestty101:

#1 was he able to lure you and Bleep you too?
Bro, na experience she write o. So the question is uncalled for.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 06, 2021
nyiamfrank:
Bro, na experience she write o. So the question is uncalled for.

For d benefit of doubt, we jus need to get tins straight somtymx, even wen it's like u said.

Happy wknd everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by RICHSATAN: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2021
candygist:

For real ? How old was she ?
in her late 20s to early 30s
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Godstime234: 7:42am On Mar 06, 2021
Face me I slap you was fun
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Mordson: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2021
Kinkinatus:

Oh my God. I just love how you so vividly related the story. Your choice of words in the narrative was so evocative. Kudos!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote / See The Tallest Building In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.